User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 15 Aug 2005, 13:48   #1
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation Nobody does ugliness like Zionist women.

Seriously. I'd forgotten just how ugly these sorts of women can be.

Jewish women can be some of the most delectable in the world, but some of the radical Zionist types really go in for the 'Excessive Testosterone' look in a big way.

Seeing some settler women on the news brought it all back to me. The slight moustache. The glasses which were unfashionable in 1987. The frizzy black hair. The pimples. The clothes. The extreme likliness, if you have a sufficently overactive imagination, of untended primary and secondary pubic hairs.

Retch.

I don't know why this should be. I assume it's a cultural thing amongst Jews who come from Eastern Europe, where this kind of style also seems to predominate amongst ugly women.

There should be a makeover show especially for these women, so that they can turn to sex and fun and partying, thus replacing the desire to journey out into the wilds to expand the frontiers of Greater Israel.

Making them physically attractive would do more for the peace process than I can think of.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Aug 2005, 20:24   #2
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

G.K Zhukov is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Nobody does ugliness like Zionist women.

You get my hate for these settlers now, MM?
G.K Zhukov is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Aug 2005, 20:50   #3
dda
USS Oklahoma

dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Actually, I don't think it is limited to this particular group. I think that the news finds the ugliest and least articulate proponent of almost all views and then lets them bleat on about their cause. Even when it is a cause in which I believe, I almost always wind up hating the strident idiots that make their way on to the news.
Unread 15 Aug 2005, 20:58   #4
sword

sword is infamous around these partssword is infamous around these partssword is infamous around these parts

I've lost my blue shoes

If you find them, please let me know. You can't miss them. They're blue.
sword is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Aug 2005, 09:32   #5
Radical Edward

Radical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriend

the idea is that palestinian suicide bombers won't attack them, as they think that looking like that is punishment enough.

ok 3..... 2..... 1.. let's jam
Radical Edward is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Aug 2005, 13:46   #6
Weeks
Banned

Weeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriend

Ugly people are drawn to the dark side, it's a well known fact.
They feel indignant that the universe's scraped the bottom of the barrel when giving them their share of the looks, and so they're trying to get their own back at the universe, and they do this by becoming extremists.

I can't think of any good looking megalomaniacs.
Weeks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Aug 2005, 14:01   #7
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation Re: Nobody does ugliness like Zionist women.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weeks
I can't think of any good looking megalomaniacs.
Exactly. Just look at PA Team.
Unread 17 Aug 2005, 14:45   #8
wu_trax

wu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet society

some woman just burned herself in protest to the pullout. i dont know, is it the sun that makes people go nuts down there? if its both sides, it cant be just religion.
Unread 17 Aug 2005, 14:54   #9
Blastoderm
________

Blastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nantoz
Early Islam prohibited the abuse or torment of disabled or disfigured people because they had allready been "punished by Allah"....
Bollocks.
finding strength to call and ask her
Roller coaster favorite ride,
let me kiss you one last time.
Blastoderm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Aug 2005, 15:08   #10
Blastoderm
________

Blastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Now Anita Tucker falls into this category. Watch the clip.
Unread 17 Aug 2005, 15:17   #11
Radical Edward

Radical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Actually you've got a very vague point here, but I'm not sure if you knew it. Early Islam prohibited the abuse or torment of disabled or disfigured people because they had allready been "punished by Allah"....

The Punisher II - Dolph Lundgren vs. Allah for the Title
an excellent observation, thankyou

Unread 17 Aug 2005, 20:46   #12
Blastoderm
________

Quote:
Oh, what cunning wit and clever wording.
Oscar Wilde is put to shame.
Has indeed.
Unread 18 Aug 2005, 00:50   #13
1-X
overtired

1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I saw a "settler woman" on the news today who looked hot

She did have 70% burns from setting herself on fire though :/
1-X is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Aug 2005, 00:56   #14
dda
USS Oklahoma

dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Maybe we need a Gaza Self-emolation Jokes thread. That was certainly a good one.
Unread 18 Aug 2005, 01:01   #15
Boogster
I dunno...

Boogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud of

If there were a 'topic of the month', this would be it.

I was too excited to read the post.
Unread 18 Aug 2005, 06:51   #16
Radical Edward

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1-X
I saw a "settler woman" on the news today who looked hot
like a couple of hundred degrees hot, or pretty?

Unread 18 Aug 2005, 14:53   #17
Weeks
Banned

Weeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Oh, what cunning wit and clever wording.
Oscar Wilde is put to shame.
It was not cunning, or particularly witty, but it was correct.
Weeks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Aug 2005, 23:06   #18
Blastoderm
________

This doesn't mean that the disabled and the poor are punished by Allah!
Unread 19 Aug 2005, 23:25   #19
dda
USS Oklahoma

A friend of mine's father used to say, "It isn't a person's fault if they are born ugly, but it is their fault if they go out in public where the rest of us have to look at them."
Unread 22 Aug 2005, 22:47   #20
Blastoderm
________

Quote:
Punishment
No, Test is the right word.

But that's your interpretation of things....

And for ****'s sake, the neg reppers won't don't sign their shit are seriously bitter bastards.
Unread 22 Aug 2005, 23:24   #21
dda
USS Oklahoma

Quote:
What does it mean then? If he gives certain disadvantages to certain people then surely that means they are put in a worse sitation than the general population. Punishment,.
I don't know. Is the Book of Job in the Quaran? In the Book of Job, as I recall, God allowed Job to be afflicted by the Devil to test his loyalty. It wasn't done for punishment, it was done because God had supreme confidence in Job and loved him.
Unread 22 Aug 2005, 23:41   #22
Blastoderm
________

Quote:
It is not a test of faith, because Allah knows all that will (or might) happen anyways.
It is simply unjust punishment,a quite silly things.
In Judaism you can be punished for the sins of your ancestors, I'm not sure if the same applies to Islam, though.
That's your way of seeing things. Muslims who actually have studied the religion disagrees with your statement.

Oh and in Islam, you don't get punished for the sins committed by your ancestors. If you commit a sin, your grandchild won't carry the punishment for you.
Unread 24 Aug 2005, 00:33   #23
Blastoderm
________

Quote:
And for the record, if you are a Muslim yourself; please do not get insulted by anything I say. I am a fervent atheist, but I try to keep my religious critique "fair". There is no need for me to lie, or make things up, there's quite enough absurdity in all religious systems allready.
I'm not getting 'offended' by anything..

I was merely stating an opinion that the Muslims uphold. And frankly it's the same way as I interpret the issue about disabled people. They're getting tested, not punished. A God wouldn't punish anyone just because he felt like it. He tests them, their faith in Him (or Her) and all. Some lose faith in 'God' just because they were born disableed, others don't.

*shrug*
Unread 24 Aug 2005, 20:56   #24
Texan
Prince of Amber

Texan is infamous around these partsTexan is infamous around these partsTexan is infamous around these partsTexan is infamous around these partsTexan is infamous around these partsTexan is infamous around these partsTexan is infamous around these partsTexan is infamous around these parts

Do they look like pigs to you, MM?

****-******, *****. **** ***.
Unread 25 Aug 2005, 06:48   #25
dda
USS Oklahoma

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan

****-******, *****. **** ***.
You lost me on that one. To what are you referring?
Unread 25 Aug 2005, 12:20   #26
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Exclamation Re: Nobody does ugliness like Zionist women.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan
I wish they did. It would be an improvement over how they look now.
Unread 25 Aug 2005, 21:13   #27
Texan
Prince of Amber

Texan is infamous around these partsTexan is infamous around these partsTexan is infamous around these partsTexan is infamous around these partsTexan is infamous around these partsTexan is infamous around these partsTexan is infamous around these partsTexan is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by dda
You lost me on that one. To what are you referring?
I am very angry angry angry about the the whole Jew, Arab, descendents of pigs and apes thing. Sorry I lashed out in this thread. I'm not as angry as deffeh (at the the whole world), but I am angry about many things people say they believe. This thread was just an easy target yesterday when I needed to blow off some steam.