User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 13 Aug 2005, 02:24   #1
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
If a meteor came and wiped out human life tomorrow, we could have no complaints

What drives people in their constant pursuit of being shit?

I find it hard to ever take an optimistic view of human life because no matter how low standards you set, people will always dissapoint you.

I was in edinburgh today, i went to a comedy show called "Folk off ulster", which was marginally funny. Had a nice tapas dinner, and a couple of pints with my friend claire before she ****s off to Canada (the lucky bitch) for a year.

Had a nice walk around the city, enjoyed the fringe atmosphere etc, commented on how non threatening it was (unlike Glasgow, where the scum own the streets). Walking to the train station with claire, on Princes street, and

Bam

Smacked in the side of the head by some ****ing faggot ned, full force. My vision went for a second, and i stumbled, but stumbled forward, and kept walking, ignoring it as if it didnt happen. Its the only way, when theres 5 of them, drunk, and you're with a chick. We walked on another 5-10 metres and i just said "forget about it, keep walking". 5 more metres and mid sentence she said "watch out!" and the **** came flying for me again from behind. I dodged him, and me and claire run. He stopped, then started running again. We were only 200m from the train station, but the train wasnt for another 20 minutes, so there was no point going for it. We stopped and regrouped for a second, and saw he'd brought 2 of his 4 mates along for a bolt this time, so we ran and dodged through traffic, then ducked into a Burger King. Hung out for 10 minutes, called Claire a taxi home, and i got on the train without incident.

Got into glasgow.. the whole place was steaming with shite. Saw one guy chase another all the way across george square, make a grab for him outside the back of the GOMA, but the guy struggled free and ran. I went for a bottle of irn bru and a baguette, outside the shop two neds started fighting. Then they threw bottles at each other, and finally they fought each other to the other side of the doorway, so i could squeeze out and run to the bus stop. Where a bunch of herrys and their neddy boyfriends had grabbed some guy and were shouting "ah swear its him, hes the wan kelly marie shagged, hahahaha yaaaas!" while the guy looked for an exit. The bus came. Thanfully there was only one missile hurled at it by passers by, what looked like a medium side branch. Behind me was a guy talking to his mate, who had his phone stolen, and was apparently jumped three times.

Im just in the door, and i cant eat my baguette because my jaw is ****ing too sore to open.

This rant is partly for attention whoring. And im well aware i got off lightly, and that every single ****ing one of you has probably had it worse. Ive had it worse myself, this isnt the point.

The point is, what drives people to be so ****ing shit? What the ****? Why am i terrified to walk about in my own city alone? Is it any wonder i think nothing of nobody, when this is the sort of humanity you encounter every day. I got smacked today, i may not get smacked tomorrow, but i fear it equally every day. If i was stronger and fought back, i would get killed. Whos to say what the ****s would have done with me if theyd caught me? Broke my jaw, my arms, given me internal bleeding, stabbed me, killed me? In the DEAD CENTER of my nations capital too, its just unbelievable. I dont know what they're meant to do, but about 20 people must have seen the guy clock me, hundreds seen him chase me, and nobody does nothing. Is this just part of life, and something i should accept? Is roughing up just a part of normal life?

Im all for prejudice. I want to be chief of police, and load up my vans with anyone who wears white clothes and burberry before they even do anything. I'll lock them all up for good, and save the country a fortune in benefit fraud, nhs bills, liver transplants, trauma counselling etc etc etc. Im constantly appalled by what a horrible place this is to live, when it needs not to be. Theres no defending humanity really, how we treat each other. When the meteor comes, i'll welcome it with open arms. May it hit Scotland first.

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Aug 2005, 02:34   #2
Nusselt
share the <3

Nusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better place
Re: If a meteor came and wiped out human life tomorrow, we could have no complaints

I haven't had worse.

jesus they say london is bad
Unread 13 Aug 2005, 02:41   #3
Cannon_Fodder

Cannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Re: If a meteor came and wiped out human life tomorrow, we could have no complaints

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deffeh
rant
Welcome to Earth.

Edit: The day they find the internet, we must destroy them/the Earth.
Unread 13 Aug 2005, 02:50   #4
TheBerk
dazed and confused

TheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant future

I'll welcome the meteor with you.
When you walk down the street on the way to last orders and get jumped by someone driving past ,spending the rest of the night in the hospital getting stitches then at the police station giving a statement with them asking you what you have done. Then when you walk to a friends and get started on by 15 lovely little townies. Or as you wait for a friend to finish work and get punched in the face for not giving some little twerp a cigarette when he isn't even old eough to smoke. That's when you start to wonder, why bother.
Unread 13 Aug 2005, 02:55   #5
1-X
overtired

1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

maybe the £7 a pint police chief (see the 'dictionary' thread) isn't so wrong after all
1-X is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Aug 2005, 10:13   #6
Embroglio
a new low in getting high

Embroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

who's claire?
I want you by my side.

We’re hitting a new low.
Embroglio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Aug 2005, 10:30   #7
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Welcome to Scotland.

When I was in Edinburgh we saw some guy get the shit kicked out of him for standing in a doorway.

And they say Nottingham is bad...

yeh so Plastic Brilliance is now known as FOXYSTOAT - Come on by and check it out!
Ste is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Aug 2005, 10:41   #8
hyfe
Dum Di Dum Di

hyfe is a pillar of this Internet societyhyfe is a pillar of this Internet societyhyfe is a pillar of this Internet societyhyfe is a pillar of this Internet societyhyfe is a pillar of this Internet societyhyfe is a pillar of this Internet societyhyfe is a pillar of this Internet societyhyfe is a pillar of this Internet societyhyfe is a pillar of this Internet societyhyfe is a pillar of this Internet societyhyfe is a pillar of this Internet society

I have never been in trouble when out drunk. i have never seen anybody get randomly attacked. A couple of my friends have been smacked around a little, but never without some degree of 'could have avoided it if they wanted it'.

Just move somewhere where people aren't generally shit. From the sound of it, just about anywhere else will do.
Unread 13 Aug 2005, 13:10   #9
midge5
mmm lambs

midge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better place

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nusselt
I haven't had worse.
Same, in three years I have only seen 1 fight in Cardiff with just a few other small incidents.

Even in the middle of the valleys (Rhondda and Cynon) I haven't seen anything even close to that. You see the odd fight on a Friday or Saturday night but it is generally a bit of shouting, a couple of punches and then everyone walks off or the police stop them.
Unread 13 Aug 2005, 13:28   #10
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Deffeh attracts 'angry' people it seems.
Unread 13 Aug 2005, 13:45   #11
Nadar
I see you!

Nadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriend

Put that story into your citys newspaper. Clearly there's not enough police there..
Unread 13 Aug 2005, 13:48   #12
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

i have quite a few friends in edinburgh, and none of them have reported this so unlucky deffeh its a bit shit
Unread 13 Aug 2005, 14:27   #13
Stew
Made of Twigs

Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Im all for prejudice. I want to be chief of police, and load up my vans with anyone who wears white clothes and burberry before they even do anything. I'll lock them all up for good, and save the country a fortune in benefit fraud, nhs bills, liver transplants, trauma counselling etc etc etc. Im constantly appalled by what a horrible place this is to live, when it needs not to be.
I fully agree, but do we really have to lock them up? Can't we just shoot them. I won't miss them.
If we can't do this, and I really don't know why we can't, then at least cut their bollocks off.
Stew is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Aug 2005, 14:58   #14
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

You obviously don't look intimidating enough Robert.

The neds smelled the fear and went for you.

SHAME ON YOU!
Unread 13 Aug 2005, 15:10   #15
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

i'm telling you, compulsory contraceptives in council estate water supplies, it's the only viable solution
Unread 13 Aug 2005, 16:54   #16
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

And they say Jersey is bad...

oh wait, no they don't
Unread 13 Aug 2005, 17:42   #17
Stew
Made of Twigs

Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomkat
And they say Jersey is bad...

oh wait, no they don't
No, they say Jersey is boring.
Unread 13 Aug 2005, 18:55   #18
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stew
No, they say Jersey is boring.
fuk u
Unread 13 Aug 2005, 19:27   #19
dda
USS Oklahoma

dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Solutions:
1) move to the US where people are afraid to go after each other unless they are ready to kill as anyone on the street might be packing heat or could go home and pick up their piece and come back for a rematch.

2) increase the size of you military then invade a random country where you can send large numbers of your trouble makers to kill and harass people far away from you.

3) only go out if you can take Steven Segall with you

Last edited by dda; 13 Aug 2005 at 19:28. Reason: erran "t"
dda is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Aug 2005, 19:29   #20
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1-X
maybe the £7 a pint police chief (see the 'dictionary' thread) isn't so wrong after all
This isn't to do with drink. Would you or I, smashed off our faces on cheap cider, do things like this? Of course we wouldn't. This is about upbringing, morals and a general lack of respect for other people. It's neds/chavs' sheer lack of class, combined with a sprinkling of twattishness. I can tolerate almost anything (even militant feminism), but these 'people' I just cannot deal with. **** them all.
Unread 13 Aug 2005, 20:08   #21
starmog
Star teh mog0r

starmog will become famous soon enoughstarmog will become famous soon enough

try this only legal defence spray in uk... apperently...

i have some, saved my ass a couple times... spraying drunk chavs when they come after you kinda shocks the hell outa them... not something they normally expect AND its legal
insert here
starmog custom rank designed by Pyr0 rank design services lmtd.
starmog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Aug 2005, 20:11   #22
All Systems Go

All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

But not nearly as much fun as a can of deodorent and a lighter.
The 20th century has been characterised by three developments of great political importance. The growth of democracy; the growth of corporate power; and the growth of corporate propaganda as a means of protecting corporate power against democracy.
All Systems Go is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Aug 2005, 20:25   #23
vampire_lestat
Mathamagician

vampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet society

what I want is one of these or similar to be made legal in the UK.

Also: I've never seen anything beyond verbal abuse in my area. This is why everyone useful should live in villages, and the shit people should be left in the cities, which we can then bomb at our convienence.
Unread 13 Aug 2005, 21:15   #24
Emperor Rozenski
Generic funny comment.

Emperor Rozenski is a name known to allEmperor Rozenski is a name known to allEmperor Rozenski is a name known to allEmperor Rozenski is a name known to allEmperor Rozenski is a name known to allEmperor Rozenski is a name known to all

Quote:
Stuff
There is no excuse. I know the law already carries a mandatory jail term for an unprovoked attack on a stranger, but quite frankly it should be life in prison for such an assault. I think the other problem is how many of these cases even get reported, let alone go to court?

We've seen a lot of cases around the country in recent years of innocent people in situations just like you dieing from a single blow to the head. The possible consequences of a single drunken punch are well published.

Maybe a mindless thug would think twice about attacking a random stranger if he knew the police would give the case more attention and that'd he'd have a nice life strech as a guest of her maj for his trouble.

Heh, to look back at another thread of yours, maybe more of these stupid thugs would be thinned out if there were more 40mph zones and less speed cameras around.

Kick the Baby! - did we rock your world?
Emperor Rozenski is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Aug 2005, 21:19   #25
All Systems Go

All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emperor Rozenski
Maybe a mindless thug would think twice about attacking a random stranger if he knew the police would give the case more attention and that'd he'd have a nice life strech as a guest of her maj for his trouble.
Doubtful.

Very doubtful.

Probably more incentive to kill you. If you're dead you can't identify your attacker.
The 20th century has been characterised by three developments of great political importance. The growth of democracy; the growth of corporate power; and the growth of corporate propaganda as a means of protecting corporate power against democracy.
All Systems Go is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Aug 2005, 12:00   #26
Blastoderm
________

Blastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

I wonder why none of Scottish cities made it into the top 10 worst areas in the UK...

IF I go to either Edinburgh or Glasgow for the weekend, do you think I'll be beaten up too?
finding strength to call and ask her
Roller coaster favorite ride,
let me kiss you one last time.
Blastoderm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Aug 2005, 12:05   #27
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blastoderm
IF I go to either Edinburgh or Glasgow for the weekend, do you think I'll be beaten up too?
You're more likely to get shot by running round London with a rucksack.

yeh so Plastic Brilliance is now known as FOXYSTOAT - Come on by and check it out!
Unread 14 Aug 2005, 12:20   #28
Blastoderm
________

Blastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ste
You're more likely to get shot by running round London with a rucksack.

I had the whole bus staring at me again when I sat right at the back with a 'brown' sports bag.
finding strength to call and ask her
Roller coaster favorite ride,
let me kiss you one last time.
Blastoderm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Aug 2005, 12:27   #29
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blastoderm
I wonder why none of Scottish cities made it into the top 10 worst areas in the UK...

Probably not, no, but just be wary. If you see any neds at all, just cross the road. "Chavs" seem to be a bit more harmless than neds, the way you guys talk about them. Funnily enough ive never had problems in pubs, its just the steets are owned by the scum of the earth

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Aug 2005, 13:04   #30
jerome

jerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so little

what's the difference between a ned and a chav ?
jerome is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Aug 2005, 13:08   #31
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

neds are scottish, i think thats about it.

also, move to london deff, its not perfect, but sounds a darn sight better than glasgow.
Unread 14 Aug 2005, 14:15   #32
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Probably not, no, but just be wary. If you see any neds at all, just cross the road.

See that's where you're going wrong.

Crossing the street to avoid neds?!

Like i said earlier they can smell fear.
Unread 14 Aug 2005, 14:17   #33
Dace
so f*cking zen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deepflow
neds are scottish, i think thats about it.

neds are somewhat more aggressive.
Unread 14 Aug 2005, 16:15   #34
Stew
Made of Twigs

Doesn't Ned stand for something?
I thought it was Non Educated Something but wiki is no help to me
Unread 14 Aug 2005, 16:16   #35
IncubusGod
WANNASEEMYNEWCHAINSAW

IncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Jesus Deffeh.

How bout you move? Then steal a themonuclear device and set it off up there?
I'd suggest you move here, it might be a relief actually...far less random beatings...but we still have some. Maybe a quiet town is in order. No cities. They usually have slums where the dregs of humanity feel they can act as they wish as society has 'abandoned them'.
**** them, there's a reason.
Unread 14 Aug 2005, 16:35   #36
Ste
Bored

Quote:
Doesn't Ned stand for something?
I thought it was Non Educated Something but wiki is no help to me
Thats a NEET.
Not in employment, education or training.

Unread 14 Aug 2005, 17:00   #37
Stew
Made of Twigs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ste
Thats a NEET.
Not in employment, education or training.
No, I know that as well, but I thought a Ned stood for something as well. *shrug*
Unread 14 Aug 2005, 17:03   #38
Texan
Prince of Amber

Texan is infamous around these partsTexan is infamous around these partsTexan is infamous around these partsTexan is infamous around these partsTexan is infamous around these partsTexan is infamous around these partsTexan is infamous around these partsTexan is infamous around these parts

Quote:
No, I know that as well, but I thought a Ned stood for something as well. *shrug*
Non-Educated Delinquent (Scotland)
www.acronymfinder.com
Unread 14 Aug 2005, 17:04   #39
IncubusGod
WANNASEEMYNEWCHAINSAW

IncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
Non Educated Delinquent?
Unread 14 Aug 2005, 17:06   #40
Texan
Prince of Amber

Texan is infamous around these partsTexan is infamous around these partsTexan is infamous around these partsTexan is infamous around these partsTexan is infamous around these partsTexan is infamous around these partsTexan is infamous around these partsTexan is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by IncubusGod
Non Educated Delinquent?
typing the url almost cost me the score on that one.
Unread 14 Aug 2005, 17:23   #41
smeg9
Ex EL High Command

smeg9 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
This isn't to do with drink. Would you or I, smashed off our faces on cheap cider, do things like this? Of course we wouldn't. This is about upbringing, morals and a general lack of respect for other people. It's neds/chavs' sheer lack of class, combined with a sprinkling of twattishness. I can tolerate almost anything (even militant feminism), but these 'people' I just cannot deal with. **** them all.
I guess this is probably true, but if Alcohol was taken out of the equation in this situation, things probably wouldn't be as bad.
Unread 14 Aug 2005, 17:55   #42
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Get one of those sprays and a baton. Batons are cheap and small, but very effective. I don't know how strict the laws are on concealed weapons, but the chance of you getting stopped and searched when the streets are packed with idiots who wear a uniform telling every police officer for miles what they are is pretty low. Also, they are easy to toss beacause they are small (The telescopic ones)

I mean it. You can go 1 on 4-5 with a baton and gas, at least when they are drunk and used to people being so afraid they don't give resistance. I would guess that 95% of them would be scared off without you even doing anything if you show it off when they attack/intimidate you.
****ing wankers. I don't have a problem with people fighting when they choose so themselfs, but attacking innocents/bystanders/regularpeople is just cowardly and despisabale.
You could also move here, for instance. We have people like this here too (working class, poor, uneducated, drunk fighters, that is), the only difference is that they wait for a reason before they attack and don't act so twattish and cowardly as these folks seem to do!

EDIT: And dace tells the truth. People like that smell fear like a dog.
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Aug 2005, 18:26   #43
vampire_lestat
Mathamagician

vampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet society

we just don't really have common people outside of the council estate, and they've been undergoing selective breeding or whatever so they know that they are shit.

Ah the wonders of village life.
Unread 15 Aug 2005, 09:49   #44
Radical Edward

Radical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriend

people don't attack me

ok 3..... 2..... 1.. let's jam
Radical Edward is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Aug 2005, 10:50   #45
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Radical Edward
people don't attack me
So you are either huge or a recluse... or a huge recluse.

Also, i think the word "ned" is so much better than "chav" that we should steal it. Who's with me?