User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 9 Mar 2005, 17:35   #51
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Mideast strides lift Bush

The proletariat knows no limits.

Except our chains I guess
Unread 10 Mar 2005, 02:06   #52
Bashar
Idle Git

Bashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet society

I feel I must post again on this thread, as whilst I feel I have made my point clear, it would appear that I have insulted a long-standing American friend I have. Basically, what I have to say is that I do not in any way wish to imply anything negative or derrogatorry (spelling?) about Americans, however, I am doing a politics degree, and it does involve a very large amount of research on issues relating to this thread, and my posts may well seem anti-American, but believe me, go from a UK point of view, and the official government viewpoint is still the same as the US point of view. So not only are my points implying that the US government is wrong in its aims, but also that the UK (my own government, and I am fiercely patriotic) government is equally as wrong. My points were in no way intended to be anti-American, it is just that I disagree with certain approaches, and I feel it is better to speak my views than to have them ignored (anything else would be undemocratic, and George Bush himself said that the UK was a great country because its people were able to give their views without fear of perscution).

Basically, the whole point of this post is that, whilst our views may not be the same (me and US citizens), I would hope that we can reconcile, and approach each others views with respect. I have no desire to cause anyone offence, and I sincerely hope that anyone who has taken offence from my posts will realise that it was not my intention, and that I was merely trying to give my viewpoint. I do not hold anything against Americans in general, and consider many Americans (i.e. those who I have met through whatever means) to be sound and decent people. I hope you will understand the reasons behind my posts and understand that there was nothing personal intended, and that I understand that whilst I believe my viewpoint to be correct, I will always listen to other peoples wiepoints, and give them the same weight as mine.

To the friend from the US who I appear to have insulted, I am deeply sorry and did not mean it, and I sincerely hope you take no further offence.

Bashar

Last edited by Bashar; 10 Mar 2005 at 02:13.
Bashar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Mar 2005, 02:13   #53
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bashar
I feel I must post again on this thread, as whilst I feel I have made my point clear, it would appear that I have insulted a long-standing American friend I have. Basically, what I have to say is that I do not in any way wish to imply anything negative or derrogatorry (spelling?) about Americans, however, I am doing a politics degree, and it does involve a very large amount of research on issues relating to this thread, and my posts may well seem anti-American, but believe me, go from a UK point of view, and the official government viewpoint is still the same as the US point of view. So not only are my points implying that the US government is wrong in its aims, but also that the UK (my own government, and I am fiercely patriotic) government is equally as wrong. My points were in no way intended to be anti-American, it is just that I disagree with certain approaches, and I feel it is better to speak my views than to have them ignored (anything else would be undemocratic, and George Bush himself said that the UK was a great country because its people were able to give their views without fear of perscution).

Basically, the whole point of this post is that, whilst our views may not be the same (me and US citizens), I would hope that we can reconcile, and approach each others views with respect. I have no desire to cause anyone offence, and I sincerely hope that anyone who has taken offence from my posts will realise that it was not my intention, and that I was merely trying to give my viewpoint. I do not hold anything against Americans in general, and consider many Americans (i.e. those who I have met through whatever means) to be sound and decent people. I hope you will understand the reasons behind my posts and understant that there was nothing personal intended, and that I understand that whilst I believe my viewpoint to be correct, I will always listen to other peoples wiepoints, and give them the same weight as mine.

To the friend from the US who I appear to have insulted, I am deeply sorry and did not mean it, and I sincerely hope you take no further offence.

Bashar

oh you spineless git.

what you are saying is 'what i mean is what i mean, but don't take offense in it when i say i think the bush method is silly, oh noes i mean that, but just don't take offense'
Unread 10 Mar 2005, 02:16   #54
Bashar
Idle Git

Bashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knight Theamion
oh you spineless git.

what you are saying is 'what i mean is what i mean, but don't take offense in it when i say i think the bush method is silly, oh noes i mean that, but just don't take offense'
No, what I am saying is:

"What I said I mean, but I don't mean it to be in any way personal. If you took it personal, it wasn't meant that way."

Basically, don't take offence from what I said, it was not meant on a personal level.

Oh, and why are there always people who are critical no matter what?
Bashar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Mar 2005, 06:03   #55
Texan
Prince of Amber

Texan is infamous around these partsTexan is infamous around these partsTexan is infamous around these partsTexan is infamous around these partsTexan is infamous around these partsTexan is infamous around these partsTexan is infamous around these partsTexan is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by G.K Zhukov
Wouldnt it be an idea, Bashar, that the americans started to look at their own "democracy" before they started exporting it?

With 2 parties (sorry, factions of one party) and with such a low percent voting (and lets not go into the details of vote rigging in Florida), a press dominated by a few big companies, its hardly something you would like to export.
There are lots of people out there who would love to export their form of government to the rest of the world -- communists, Islamists and oligarchists are the first to come to mind. It would be nice if these various forms of government could live in peace with their neighbors , but I don't see it happening in my lifetime. I think if we ever see one form of government (broadly defined) throughout the world, then we might actually have some hope of ending this eternal state of warfare in which we have existed since the beginning of time.
Unread 10 Mar 2005, 06:20   #56
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

NEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriend

wow, and i thought the russians had trouble accept the revolution was over.
[20:27:47] <nodrog-aawy> **** i think my housemate just caught me masturbating
[11:25:32] <idimmu> you are a little piggy arent you
[13:17:00] <KaneED> i'm so closet i'm like narnia