User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Discussions > Departing PA Messages

Unread 9 Dec 2008, 19:04   #1
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Kargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet society
I would like to thank Ascendancy

for not accepting me this round!

Now I can finally quit this game!

Good luck to all the planetarions out there.

I've finally gotten the game out of my blood and have no wish or need to play it.

Thanks to all the fellow TGV'ers that held out with me during my both good and bad days, and thanks to all the PA players for providing an excellent community.
Unread 9 Dec 2008, 19:14   #2
tobbe

tobbe is a splendid one to beholdtobbe is a splendid one to beholdtobbe is a splendid one to beholdtobbe is a splendid one to beholdtobbe is a splendid one to beholdtobbe is a splendid one to beholdtobbe is a splendid one to behold
Re: I would like to thank Ascendancy

hf in the scary RL

VisioN Forever!
tobbe is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Dec 2008, 20:19   #3
qebab
The Original Carebear

qebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Goodbye, Kargool. I hope you enjoyed your stay in Ascendancy, we didn't really mean those jokes back in the days.

Who am I kidding, of course we did! But you probably realized by now that we're all about having fun, and you probably got to take part at some point.

Oh crap, I might be back. I should take my own advice.
qebab is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Dec 2008, 18:26   #4
Zaejii
This Space for Rent
Speedy Thief Champion, Turbo Turtle Champion, Cop-For-This Champion

Zaejii has much to be proud ofZaejii has much to be proud ofZaejii has much to be proud ofZaejii has much to be proud ofZaejii has much to be proud ofZaejii has much to be proud ofZaejii has much to be proud ofZaejii has much to be proud of

take care Kargool. be sure to stop in if you come back around so we can make fun of you more!
Unread 12 Dec 2008, 02:33   #5
Caj
speed demon

Caj is just really niceCaj is just really niceCaj is just really niceCaj is just really nice

kargool was fun!
Round 20 - Rank 7 - Destiny (Zik)
Round 24 - Rank 2 - Conspiracy (Xan)
Round 28 - Rank 4 - Ascendancy (Xan)
Round 66 - Rank 9 - Ultores (Etd)
Round 83 - Rank 10 - #METOO (Zik)
Round 85 - Rank 3 - QQ (Etd)
Round 89 - Rank 2 - VGN (Zik)
Round 91 - Rank 9 - VGN (Zik)
Caj is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Dec 2008, 17:36   #6
LukeyLove
ND Ninja!
Trampoline Tricks 2 Champion

LukeyLove is a splendid one to beholdLukeyLove is a splendid one to beholdLukeyLove is a splendid one to beholdLukeyLove is a splendid one to beholdLukeyLove is a splendid one to beholdLukeyLove is a splendid one to beholdLukeyLove is a splendid one to behold

Cya Kargool <3

RAWR!

~Love Luke, Love Life~
LukeyLove is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Dec 2008, 17:41   #7
Cochese
Retired

Cochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond repute

I enjoyed playing with you in Asc, see you around.

Utterly useless since r3
Cochese is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Dec 2008, 23:44   #8
Nadar
I see you!

Nadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriend

Outrageous! We didn't accept Kargool? That's madness!
Unread 13 Jan 2009, 10:22   #9
Exode
W00f w00f w00f

Exode is just really niceExode is just really niceExode is just really niceExode is just really niceExode is just really nice

:/ Kargool

Come join HR

Exode
Exode is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Jan 2009, 18:52   #10
Mystic
Euphoria HC - Retired

Mystic is on a distinguished road

Take it easy Mate..
R28 Carebears Peon | R29 Denial Mascot | R30 Omen Funboy | R31 ToF Scanner
R21 Subh HC | R22-24 OFF | R25 Insomnia - Urwins | R26-27 Denial HC
R16 ToF Nub | R17 InS | R18 Escape-ToF | R19 [db] | R20 Destiny-Insurrection
Mystic is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Feb 2009, 14:26   #11
-CP-
SHW

-CP- is a jewel in the rough-CP- is a jewel in the rough-CP- is a jewel in the rough

Always thought you where a nice guy. Best of luck with whatever you decide to do.
Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.

SHW, ReBorn, Wolfpack, NoS, Eclipse, Ascendancy
-CP- is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Feb 2009, 09:17   #12
[JungleMuffin]
Apple Hunt Champion, Super Hacky Sack Champion

[JungleMuffin] has a spectacular aura about[JungleMuffin] has a spectacular aura about[JungleMuffin] has a spectacular aura about

Had our fair share of flame wars, , nevertheless, you where a prominent and contributive personality of the PA community. Thanks for giving me a gig with TGV back in day, i wouldnt have certain things in my life today without that. Its unfortunate to hear youre leaving, so goodluck in the future whichever way life decides to take you.
[JungleMuffin] is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Feb 2009, 04:19   #13
snoops^
p1mp

snoops^ has a spectacular aura aboutsnoops^ has a spectacular aura aboutsnoops^ has a spectacular aura about

cya mate

ReBorn-Fury-Wolfpack-1up-Newdawn-DLR-NFI-Apprime-

*CEO of the Forest fan club
snoops^ is offline   Reply With Quote