User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 7 May 2005, 15:40   #1
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

G.K Zhukov is an unknown quantity at this point
LCH falling down the ranks..

So is LCH going to do "a Phraktos" ?

Discuss!
<Almeida> well i like to grow fat myself too, and when i have enough ships then i can engage in big battles
<Nantoz> Zhukov for Lord Protector!
<Jakiri> (Windows)XP was fine on release
G.K Zhukov is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 May 2005, 16:26   #2
Nadar
I see you!

Nadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriend
Re: LCH falling down the ranks..

+ Phraktos had BBW as HC, something LCH doesn't have.
Unread 7 May 2005, 17:04   #3
god113
Ex-Player

god113 has a spectacular aura aboutgod113 has a spectacular aura about

All signs point towards no.

Last edited by god113; 7 May 2005 at 20:57.
god113 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 May 2005, 17:14   #4
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by G.K Zhukov

Discuss!
Comparing lch with phraktos is a joke right? I mean, I've been in lch and they are better quality then a 1 round alliance filled with ego's and top planets but in the end no where near what I'd call a tight block aka an alliance (phraktos that is).

FAnG Founder | CEO/HC | Ex Gaming Community Senate
Furious Angels Gaming community

FA Gaming community

No need for a disclaimer ...
Kjeldoran is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 May 2005, 17:25   #5
TheRat
Retired

TheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud of

LCH are persistantly stupid - phraktos were just plain stupid.

-Elysium Officer
[1up] Senior MO
Retired

Last edited by TheRat; 9 May 2005 at 02:37.
TheRat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 May 2005, 17:27   #6
Fyodor
Behe

Fyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant future

How anyone could compare lch to phraktos is beyond me. Phraktos was a shot in the dark that quickly withered away. lch has been around and been competitive for rounds.
Unread 7 May 2005, 18:01   #7
butter

butter is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRat
LCH are persistantly stupid - phraktos were just plain stupid.

(Ok, sorry - was a mean joke and I didnt mean anything by it, but it sounded so funny in my head )

perhaps a revised form of an old idea ratty...
always remember to to put brain into gear before typing :P
butter is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 May 2005, 18:02   #8
Rinoa
Reject False Icons

Rinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to behold

If Your post is in reference to a drop in memberships its because all the inactives were weeded out at the start of week.
Wolfpack - Dc
xVx - DC
Apprime -_-
Rinoa is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 May 2005, 18:12   #9
jerome

jerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so little

Ah, the clearing of inactives explains exactly why the average roidcount dropped daily consecutively for two days added with total roid count falling for four days straight then!
jerome is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 May 2005, 18:15   #10
Rinoa
Reject False Icons

Rinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to behold

Oh well Some members have been making donations to the Save the Caths Fund, that may explain some of it..... I congratulate them on being so generous and encourage all you other alliances to do so as well before we lose caths altogether
Wolfpack - Dc
xVx - DC
Apprime -_-
Unread 7 May 2005, 18:21   #11
jerome

jerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so little

Ah, so in past rounds where instead of challenging top alliances for the #1 rank, you've hit lower ranked alliance to consolidate your current (which was then #2) rank, in this you've decided to be nice guys, whine about caths and forget about the top ranking alliance again?!

Such devilish strategies!

Note: I know that LCH has not wholesomely supported 'save the caths' etc before you kiddies whine and try to be witty.
Unread 7 May 2005, 18:24   #12
ComradeRob
wasted

ComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rinoa
Oh well Some members have been making donations to the Save the Caths Fund, that may explain some of it..... I congratulate them on being so generous and encourage all you other alliances to do so as well before we lose caths altogether
You're starting to sound like a broken record. And not even a very good record - Black Lace's Greatest Hits, perhaps.
ComradeRob is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 May 2005, 18:45   #13
Guran
Puppet Master

Guran will become famous soon enoughGuran will become famous soon enough

I think it's nice that some people try to keep AD alive but seriously, don't you have anything better to discuss? The last few threads have just been utter sh*t. Noone with some intelligent thoughts about, well anything, they want to discuss?
Guran is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 May 2005, 19:03   #14
Gate
;D!

Gate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

My opinion: LCH will not do 'A Phraktos'. They are a quality alliance that has been around for more than 1 round and therefore have a far stronger structure. Additionally, they've continuously proven to have very good, even excellent, military capabilities in terms of both attack and defence and I feel they will survive just fine.

That said, I do remember hearing something along the lines of '2 of my huge LCH galmates have just left to join eXi :/', and I was frustrated immensely by their complete lack of spine last round.

Though LCH are one of the alliances I definitely have the least knowledge about hte internal workings of. As usual, this is from the view of a sideliner gathering info from the movement of fleets against my alliance as a DC, and as defence against me as a planet and a BC.
Gate is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 May 2005, 19:39   #15
ComradeRob
wasted

ComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriend

LCH have probably had the most incoming of any alliance in their block, due to many of the large hostiles having NAPs with Exilition. Considering the level of incoming they've had, they have done reasonably well, but once again they're not doing well enough to win a round.
ComradeRob is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 May 2005, 08:11   #16
furssie
Spastic Drivel!

furssie can only hope to improve

I hope ToT vision and LCH attacks eXi simply for being pissed at them, as they are shock absorbers of roid loss that could have been exi's roid losts.
Unread 8 May 2005, 09:50   #17
jerome

Because LCH have been known to possess big cojones.
Unread 8 May 2005, 11:04   #18
cypher
U've been Moderated

cypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant future

lch will be serving as flak for a lil bit longer till they become main meal, they'll function fine as support first and as meal in a bit
cypher is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 May 2005, 11:50   #19
Tietäjä
Good Son

Tietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better place

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rinoa

Save the caths fund = let caths farm fund?
"Oh, wretched race of a day, children of chance and misery, why do ye compel me to say to you what it were most expedient for you not to hear? What is best of all is for ever beyond your reach: not to be born, not to be, to be nothing. The second best for you, however, is soon to die". Silenus, tutor to Dionysos, speaking to King Midas.
Tietäjä is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 May 2005, 12:22   #20
[i2k]Xy
Why so serious?

[i2k]Xy is a jewel in the rough[i2k]Xy is a jewel in the rough[i2k]Xy is a jewel in the rough[i2k]Xy is a jewel in the rough

Was that a joke? I didn't get it..

4S

Illuminati
[i2k]Xy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 May 2005, 12:29   #21
Tietäjä
Good Son

Tietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better place

Admitted, Xy, I didn't quite get the connection between Save the Caths -fund (whatever it is) and the drop on average size.
"Oh, wretched race of a day, children of chance and misery, why do ye compel me to say to you what it were most expedient for you not to hear? What is best of all is for ever beyond your reach: not to be born, not to be, to be nothing. The second best for you, however, is soon to die". Silenus, tutor to Dionysos, speaking to King Midas.
Tietäjä is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 May 2005, 18:17   #22
mens
Sheep

mens is an unknown quantity at this point

phraktos is the biggest bunch of crap I've ever been involved with.
cool guys and good players, but the way it all went down was humiliating to say the least.
i'd give lch more credit than that.
mens is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 May 2005, 21:39   #23
Remy
Ex-Head Multihunter

Remy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud of

Quote:

Discuss!
Phraktos was a n00b alliance, We are just an alliance with a harder time lately :-)

Even a kid cud see the difference
R7-9: Had an account, but didnt play seriously
R09.5: []LCH[] Officer
R10.0: []LCH[] HC (Rank #9, #1 Gal)
R10.5-R18.0: []LCH[] HC Scanner!
R18.0-R33 : Multihunter, Head MH
R34-.. : [CT] HC
Remy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 May 2005, 23:51   #24
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

83 to 72 members... Just another clear-out?

(http://sandmans.co.uk/?p=viewalliance&name=LCH)
<Almeida> well i like to grow fat myself too, and when i have enough ships then i can engage in big battles
Unread 22 May 2005, 23:57   #25
Mitre
Xanadu...

Mitre is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:

yeh
Unread 23 May 2005, 00:13   #26
Alessio
deserves a medal

Alessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet society

Does that mean im getting kicked ??? :eek:
Unread 23 May 2005, 00:41   #27
Banned
Banned

Banned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so little

Quote:

2073 to 2074 posts. Just another eyesore?
Banned is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 May 2005, 07:44   #28
Remy
Ex-Head Multihunter

Remy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud of

Yep, a clearout of ppl who clearly do not know how to be a proper member of an alliance.
R7-9: Had an account, but didnt play seriously
R09.5: []LCH[] Officer
R10.0: []LCH[] HC (Rank #9, #1 Gal)
R10.5-R18.0: []LCH[] HC Scanner!
R18.0-R33 : Multihunter, Head MH
R34-.. : [CT] HC
Remy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 May 2005, 13:30   #29
The_Fish
ND

The_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Remy
Yep, a clearout of ppl who clearly do not know how to be a proper member of an alliance.
so you finally kicked all those fencesitters from last round?
Unread 23 May 2005, 14:33   #30
virogenesis
Proud ex EnTitY bc

virogenesis is infamous around these partsvirogenesis is infamous around these parts

I take this moment to award the_fish with the honourable most annoying troll on AD....
Haven't ever heard a good word come out of the guy ever...

Thake you for insulting another allie I respect first hr, vsn & then my old allie wp now lch do you ever take a break & post something postive and somewhat creative at all?

Heres a neg rep for you
10:04| »» <Vir> |10:02| »» <Zhil> Kj doesnt need taunting <---- true he only needs a mirror
|10:04| »» <Vir> |10:05| »» <Zhil> lol
|10:05| »» <Zhil> I just got the image |10:05| »» <Zhil> of KJ
|10:05| »» <Zhil> being a budgie |10:05| »» <Vir> lmao
|10:05| »» <Zhil> and going "Pretty FAnG boy!" |10:05| »» <Zhil> talking into the mirror |10:05| »» <Zhil> little bell "ding ding ding"
Former: TRG, SL, AIM, ND, G-ii, EtY, ICD [1up], ReUnioN
virogenesis is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 May 2005, 14:39   #31
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Zh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by virogenesis
I take this moment to award the_fish with the honourable most annoying troll on AD....

Thake you for insulting another allie I respect first hr, vsn & then my old allie wp now lch do you ever take a break & post something postive and somewhat creative at all?

Heres a neg rep for you
LCH got respect?

You should class yourself as a minority.

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
Inquisitorial Lord Protector of His Emperor's Glorius Empire
[20:19:04] <mazzelaar> I have to say a big up to Zhil - without those 8 def calls you covered we would've been screwed. | r12 End Ceremony
Zh|l is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 May 2005, 14:50   #32
The_Fish
ND

The_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to all

Quote:

Heres a neg rep for you
good to know

Also, where did I slag off HR and WP? I may have done, I just don't remember it
Unread 23 May 2005, 18:41   #33
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

So Mitre, as this is supposedly the 2nd clearout of the unwanted people this round, does this suggest your recruitment policy stinks?

And it's not like this latest mass-expulsion helped either, according to todays rankings at sandmans..
(LCH loosing 4500 roids, approx 60 per member)
Unread 23 May 2005, 20:25   #34
Alessio
deserves a medal

Alessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
So Mitre, as this is supposedly the 2nd clearout of the unwanted people this round, does this suggest your recruitment policy stinks?

And it's not like this latest mass-expulsion helped either, according to todays rankings at sandmans..
(LCH loosing 4500 roids, approx 60 per member)
This is how I see it (so this is not an official alliance msg etc im just a pe0n thank you)

Unlike some other big allies LCH accepts new players and hardcore players alike.
We give everyone an equal chance, does that stink?

when we see things ain't going smoothly
(read: "When we only play much better then Zhukov")
we check what causes that
and it seems some people dont seem to want to play PA and just soak up defence
If you think its weird to kick such people then you may ask them to join your ally

LCH has proven plenty of times to be very good
but every alliance can get hurt with enough pressure on them, as 1up demonstrates
I seriously doubt you would be able to do better then 1up or us in our situation
especially in offensive rounds like this one

Does that mean LCH sucks? No
Does that mean you have no clue what your talking about? Yes
Unread 23 May 2005, 20:52   #35
Gate
;D!

Gate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:

LCH, IMO, deserve insulting for last round. Harbouring fencesitters, and seemingly giving up #1 spot when you're 40 mill score and 35k roids ahead by hitting the 3rd ranked alliance exclusively was, from my PoV, cowardly, spineless and very frustrating.

However, in their clearouts I must support them. They dropped quite a bit behind SiNND in doing so and show that they don't just care about short term rank. Clearing out the 'chaff' should benefit the alliance overall and is a move I applaud.
Gate is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 May 2005, 21:06   #36
Rinoa
Reject False Icons

/Rinoa throws a 'chaff' grenade at zhukoff
Wolfpack - Dc
xVx - DC
Apprime -_-
Unread 23 May 2005, 22:50   #37
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Fish
good to know

Also, where did I slag off HR and WP? I may have done, I just don't remember it
He has a point, if it ain't going about 1up or ND then ...

FA Gaming community

Unread 23 May 2005, 22:56   #38
The_Fish
ND

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kjeldoran
He has a point, if it ain't going about 1up or ND then ...
Where did I ever slag Angels or Exilition off?
Unread 23 May 2005, 23:02   #39
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Fish
Where did I ever slag Angels or Exilition off?
did I say it, I'm just saying if you're not posting about ND or 1up then you're 90% of the time negative ... it's just an observation, I did at no point claim you slag off Angels. Not that you wouldn't as most pple find me a reason to

FA Gaming community

Unread 23 May 2005, 23:03   #40
The_Fish
ND

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kjeldoran
did I say it, I'm just saying if you're not posting about ND or 1up then you're 90% of the time negative ... it's just an observation, I did at no point claim you slag off Angels. Not that you wouldn't as most pple find me a reason to
Whilst I find you annoying, the efforts of both Angels and Exilition deserve applause this round.
Unread 24 May 2005, 00:35   #41
Alessio
deserves a medal

Observe me!! Observe me!!:crazyxmas:
Unread 24 May 2005, 01:04   #42
LukeyLove
ND Ninja!
Trampoline Tricks 2 Champion

LukeyLove is a splendid one to beholdLukeyLove is a splendid one to beholdLukeyLove is a splendid one to beholdLukeyLove is a splendid one to beholdLukeyLove is a splendid one to beholdLukeyLove is a splendid one to beholdLukeyLove is a splendid one to behold

pftt.. every1 knows the whole 1up block have focused on us last few days so its hardly suprising we're dropping ranks.. but compared to 1up i think we're doing quite admirably this round

RAWR!

~Love Luke, Love Life~
LukeyLove is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 May 2005, 20:26   #43
Mitre
Xanadu...

Mitre is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gate
LCH, IMO, deserve insulting for last round. Harbouring fencesitters, and seemingly giving up #1 spot when you're 40 mill score and 35k roids ahead by hitting the 3rd ranked alliance exclusively was, from my PoV, cowardly, spineless and very frustrating.
Looks like someone else is doing the mistake LCH did last round tho. For weeks LCH have been hammerd by "the other block" and we are not even top5 alliance atm
Unread 24 May 2005, 21:17   #44
The_Fish
ND

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitre
Looks like someone else is doing the mistake LCH did last round tho. For weeks LCH have been hammerd by "the other block" and we are not even top5 alliance atm
Our block has no hopes of winning, so we can punish who we want. Hi LCH.
Unread 24 May 2005, 22:29   #45
Nitros
Internal Error

Nitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to behold

looking at pilkara i have the feeling you may have to adjust your tactics o_O

[/flame]

[]LCH[] ..lets change history
Nitros is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 May 2005, 22:30   #46
Alki
Drink is Good

Alki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better place

every1 knows sandmans is teh win
Unread 24 May 2005, 23:31   #47
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Zh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by LukeyLove
pftt.. every1 knows the whole 1up block have focused on us last few days so its hardly suprising we're dropping ranks.. but compared to 1up i think we're doing quite admirably this round
It's not hard for any alliance to be higher than 1up at the moment considering how much flak 1up has taken throughout this round.

But then, LCH seem to base their decisions around 1up.

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
Inquisitorial Lord Protector of His Emperor's Glorius Empire
[20:19:04] <mazzelaar> I have to say a big up to Zhil - without those 8 def calls you covered we would've been screwed. | r12 End Ceremony
Zh|l is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 May 2005, 00:07   #48
noah02
The Original Terran

noah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond repute

Nowt wrong with kicking members.

Written by Kloopy Wed Mar 16 22:06:43 2005

Retired just for a bit....

Proud to have been 1up, SiN, Wolfpack, Bluetuba and the leader of ARK.
noah02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 May 2005, 00:55   #49
Alessio
deserves a medal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alki
every1 knows sandmans is teh win

http://img289.echo.cx/img289/2268/untitled13iy.jpg
Unread 25 May 2005, 02:06   #50
SteInMetz
NewDawn
Sofa Longjump Champion

SteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alessio
haha nice one

Proud to be Newdawn
SteInMetz is offline   Reply With Quote