User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 11 Aug 2006, 16:40   #251
Synthetic_Sid

Synthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet society
Re: Congratulations eXilition

Quote:
Originally Posted by HK
I thought that all Subh members were for quite some time under strict HC orders not to send any defence to eXilition in galaxy.

I don't think you have access to our arbiter so there is no way of you knowing that all of Subh top planets have naps. In fact they don't - they aren't cowards as you state. In fact the real coward here is you for constantly trying to organize a block because you couldn't handle eX on your own.

The real reason here is that Subh quite frankly saw the utter failure of xVx in their 3-day campaign. On the second night when eX hit back their Defence Command broke down completely. For the third night they had a NODEF policy for everyone except for fleet catches and they lost even more roids in total than on the first night. In addition some fleetcatches took place and as far as I know atleast a few went through.

You know very well that if Subh tried anything against eX they would get 100% incomings from us because of revenge and roidcount. They would not be able to win the round and would just hand the round victory or the runner-up to you.

Maybe you are just being a sore loser, Synthetic_Sid?
Another one misses lots of the points totally.

Yes, Subh members were (allegedly) told not to defend Exi ingalaxy. That didn't stop some of them 3-fleet defending Exi ingalaxy however.

Yes, no doubt if Subh attacked you they'd get incs - but how else were they meant to win? You talk here about how you'd have given them 100% incs if they attacked - but hadn't you already promised those to xVx? How do you give 100% incs to multiple alliances? You don't. The THREAT is meant to deter them. No doubt Subh would have had some heavy incs off you - but I don't think anyone (except maybe Subh HC) believes that you'd have kept hitting Subh even if their roids were low and 1up was catching up to 1st.

Cowardly to make a block vs #1? So why were your HC running round asking for allies BEFORE ticks had even started - and again earlier in the round when 1up was the only alliance hitting you? And why were members of one alliance getting mails to recall from Exi targets weeks ago - when there was no block against you?

None of which is to take anything away from your victory - but let's not get all the self-righteous "we did it solo on an even battlefield" rubbish. Do you seriously expect anyone to believe that Exi won this round with 65 planets (LOL) and no NAPs? When half the alliance HC in the game KNOW you've been offering alliances NAPs for ages - because they'd been offered them (even if they didn't accept them).
Unread 11 Aug 2006, 16:44   #252
ChipZ^
Registered AbUser

ChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by HK
In fact the real coward here is you for constantly trying to organize a block because you couldn't handle eX on your own
Thats not cowardly at all, thats common sense.
Unread 11 Aug 2006, 16:47   #253
ChipZ^
Registered AbUser

ChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Churchil5
And are we forgetting something? 1up may have been trying to work together with other alliances now... but it was eXi's politics that led them down easy street getting to the #1 spot to start with.
eX politics were exactly the same as 1up's, solo then a war with eachother. I think im missing your point
Unread 11 Aug 2006, 16:50   #254
ChipZ^
Registered AbUser

Quote:
Originally Posted by Synthetic_Sid
None of which is to take anything away from your victory - but let's not get all the self-righteous "we did it solo on an even battlefield" rubbish. Do you seriously expect anyone to believe that Exi won this round with 65 planets (LOL) and no NAPs? When half the alliance HC in the game KNOW you've been offering alliances NAPs for ages - because they'd been offered them (even if they didn't accept them).
Can you just make it clear WHO we were napped with this round then plz?

Offering NAPs means nothing if no-one accepts them.
Unread 11 Aug 2006, 17:07   #255
Forest
Don't make me declare war

Forest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet society

chipz we really better not go down that road

It will all end in tears for you
Forest is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Aug 2006, 17:10   #256
Dotatrix

Dotatrix has a spectacular aura aboutDotatrix has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
That's the point of a block. Especially a three-alliance one. You go into it with the knowledge that you might be the alliance ****ed over but you ****ing go into it and take your ****ing chance instead of ****ing sitting there with your ****ing thumb up your ****ing ass wondering if that ****ing number two spot is really ****ing worth it.
What's with the hatred and cursing JBG? I'm sure the one month holiday will do wonders for you.
R 14 [VsN] ---> [xVx]
R 15-17 [xVx]
R 18 [eXilition] Semi-retired half round
Dotatrix is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Aug 2006, 17:11   #257
Synthetic_Sid

Synthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChipZ^
Can you just make it clear WHO we were napped with this round then plz?

Offering NAPs means nothing if no-one accepts them.
If you want to know who you're napped to, ask your HC.

And offering NAPs DOES mean something even if they aren't accepted - it means you're a hypocrite if you subsequently criticise other people for blocking.
Unread 11 Aug 2006, 17:13   #258
Synthetic_Sid

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChipZ^
eX politics were exactly the same as 1up's, solo then a war with eachother. I think im missing your point
If ignorance is bliss then I guess you're real happy right now.
Unread 11 Aug 2006, 17:14   #259
Churchil5
Newly Reformed

Churchil5 is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:

And offering NAPs DOES mean something even if they aren't accepted - it means you're a hypocrite if you subsequently criticise other people for blocking.
there, THAT was my point. Thanks Sid
Unread 11 Aug 2006, 17:25   #260
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Careful there Sid - you're starting to sound a little bitter and resentful that Exilition have gained the #1 spot again.

It's a much better idea to stay objective and give a fair view than to throw round accusations and slander. This thread is about congratulating Exilition, after all!

...Or so I've been told!

Last edited by Tomkat; 11 Aug 2006 at 17:33.
Tomkat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Aug 2006, 17:32   #261
Paisley
The brother of Spammer

Paisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Achilles
In brief:
Subh, xVx and 1up begun to co-operate in an attempt to check the rampant eXi military. When eXi threatened Subh with incs they refrained from launching on them at all (not 1 fleet, bless) after only lightly dusting them red the night before. Whilst I was delighted to see elviz had brought his own special form of PA magic to his new home it did rather leave xVx swinging from a short noose and quite simply handed eXilition the victory. There is nothing else to really say about it other than perhaps using a few quotes to frame it in context.
Oh how I laugh.
Whooooaaaaaa, Paisley, stop shifting about so much dude. The fence propping up your alliance might fall down

Here it is in short, 1up were going to hit Subh sooner or later why give 1up the opportunity.... You are just annoyed because We screwed your lot over first. (lets be honest now, I even had in PM from a 1up MO that 1up would attack subh wether not exil were taken down or not.)

Why oh why hasnt 1up won this round lets do a Capsule review eh...
Exil take on 1up, and exil slaughtered them with NO FLAK allys (oh no you cant use that old chestnut) 1up doesnt even seek help to take them on.
"We can take them on our own" sandman says otherwise. Did the alarm bells ring at that point?

If a stronger ally attacks you, surely common sense would prevail to seek help for your own ally's sake. I am talking at pt 200ish onwards not at 700 In short too little too late. Not the old Subh let us down routine... I knew 1up would try to eventually screw subh over it was just a question of 1st or 2nd.

Another Point is the 1up command ability to be diplomats. If you are going to see your would be allies as flak/disposable fleets/your own property Ofc they will give you the 2 fingered salute.

If 1up can take one thing from this round... wouldn't it be a bit of humility?
Paisley is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Aug 2006, 17:34   #262
ChipZ^
Registered AbUser

Quote:

Congrats for dodging my question. Im pretty sure i asked YOU who we were napped with not my HC.

Show me one post of a HC criticising 1up for blocking.
Show me one post of mine where i criticise 1up for blocking (i actually posted somewhere that i welcomed the move.

Oh wait your basing that entirely on HKs post, ty for tarring everyone with the same brush -_-
Unread 11 Aug 2006, 17:38   #263
Wandows
[Vision]

Wandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond repute

Now Paisley, lets not twist the facts that your alliance agreed to do something and then didn't do it, something they always were strongly against (see Achilles post on the previous page with some relevant quites). If you knew 1up would attack you after/if eXi would have been dealt when (or when all hope is lost), why couldn't you just say no to hit eXi. The one thing i learned from it is that loyalty and honor clearly don't mean much in your books and that i (personally) won't be interested in ever trying to work with Subh again.
Unread 11 Aug 2006, 17:40   #264
Heartless
CRASHING BEATS 'N FANTASY

Heartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paisley
Here it is in short, 1up were going to hit Subh sooner or later why give 1up the opportunity.... You are just annoyed because We screwed your lot over first. (lets be honest now, I even had in PM from a 1up MO that 1up would attack subh wether not exil were taken down or not.)

Why oh why hasnt 1up won this round lets do a Capsule review eh...
Exil take on 1up, and exil slaughtered them with NO FLAK allys (oh no you cant use that old chestnut) 1up doesnt even seek help to take them on.
"We can take them on our own" sandman says otherwise. Did the alarm bells ring at that point?

If a stronger ally attacks you, surely common sense would prevail to seek help for your own ally's sake. I am talking at pt 200ish onwards not at 700 In short too little too late. Not the old Subh let us down routine... I knew 1up would try to eventually screw subh over it was just a question of 1st or 2nd.
Wait a second ... wouldn't 1up screwing Subh over make much more sense if they'd cooperated with you in pt 200 instead of pt 700?
Unread 11 Aug 2006, 17:42   #265
Paisley
The brother of Spammer

Paisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wandows
Now Paisley, lets not twist the facts that your alliance agreed to do something and then didn't do it, something they always were strongly against (see Achilles post on the previous page with some relevant quites). If you knew 1up would attack you after/if eXi would have been dealt when (or when all hope is lost), why couldn't you just say no to hit eXi. The one thing i learned from it is that loyalty and honor clearly don't mean much in your books and that i (personally) won't be interested in ever trying to work with Subh again.
If a foe is going to eventually screw you over, why not screw them over first?
Unread 11 Aug 2006, 17:44   #266
Paisley
The brother of Spammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heartless
Wait a second ... wouldn't 1up screwing Subh over make much more sense if they'd cooperated with you in pt 200 instead of pt 700?
Thats something you will need to take up with 1up HC as we werent appraoched to block v exil till pt 600ish (certainly not at pt 200)
Unread 11 Aug 2006, 17:44   #267
LukeyLove
ND Ninja!
Trampoline Tricks 2 Champion

LukeyLove is a splendid one to beholdLukeyLove is a splendid one to beholdLukeyLove is a splendid one to beholdLukeyLove is a splendid one to beholdLukeyLove is a splendid one to beholdLukeyLove is a splendid one to beholdLukeyLove is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
That's the point of a block. Especially a three-alliance one. You go into it with the knowledge that you might be the alliance ****ed over but you ****ing go into it and take your ****ing chance instead of ****ing sitting there with your ****ing thumb up your ****ing ass wondering if that ****ing number two spot is really ****ing worth it.
I think most Subh players will be satisfied with 2nd, and few (if any) would have predicted them coming so near the top of the rankings this near to end? Im not sure that they should be criticised for having lower expectations than ex or fcrew. As often seems to be the case, its not the 2nd best ally that finishs 2nd but the ally that plays with the most political nouse e.g. ND afew rounds back.

RAWR!

~Love Luke, Love Life~
LukeyLove is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Aug 2006, 17:45   #268
jerome

jerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so little

i can state with undeniable proof that exilition have actually been allied with at least 1 alliance for the past couple of weeks anyway.
jerome is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Aug 2006, 17:47   #269
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Kargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by LukeyLove
I think most Subh players will be satisfied with 2nd, and few (if any) would have predicted them coming so near the top of the rankings this near to end? Im not sure that they should be criticised for having lower expectations than ex or fcrew. As often seems to be the case, its not the 2nd best ally that finishs 2nd but the ally that plays with the most political nouse e.g. ND afew rounds back.

Round finishes 1st september.

True story!

1up have plenty of time to do some real damage to Subh if they want to.
Unread 11 Aug 2006, 17:48   #270
Forest

Forest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
I think most subh players would be satisfied with 5th at this point, considering hc actions. Should be an intersting end to the round
Unread 11 Aug 2006, 17:48   #271
LukeyLove
ND Ninja!

LukeyLove is a splendid one to beholdLukeyLove is a splendid one to beholdLukeyLove is a splendid one to beholdLukeyLove is a splendid one to beholdLukeyLove is a splendid one to beholdLukeyLove is a splendid one to beholdLukeyLove is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Churchil5
And are we forgetting something? 1up may have been trying to work together with other alliances now... but it was eXi's politics that led them down easy street getting to the #1 spot to start with.

the only thing that can be said for any blocks that may/may not have existed between 1up, Subh and xvx or whoever, is that it was too little too late. you cant criticise any party for trying it though... it was either that or acknowledge defeat before all avenues had been explored HK.
Easy street? Im confused with this post, ex had no wars, no naps, nothing to do with other alliances until war first broke out with 1up. The same can be said for 1up too, as to my knowledge both were just running gal raids until the first war between 1up and ex, at which time the gap between 1up and ex was fairly minimal.

RAWR!

~Love Luke, Love Life~
Unread 11 Aug 2006, 17:49   #272
Forest

Quote:
Easy street? Im confused with this post, ex had no wars, no naps, nothing to do with other alliances until war first broke out with 1up. The same can be said for 1up too, as to my knowledge both were just running gal raids until the first war between 1up and ex, at which time the gap between 1up and ex was fairly minimal.
Exi has at a minimum asked 3 alliances that i know of, for support, before war broke out.
Unread 11 Aug 2006, 17:50   #273
Tomkat

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerome
i can state with undeniable proof that exilition have actually been allied with at least 1 alliance for the past couple of weeks anyway.
I thought I was reading one of Forest's posts then Mr. Josy.

Where's the proof? Did someone mail it to you on the PA Forums?
Unread 11 Aug 2006, 17:52   #274
jerome

jerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so little

actually one of your own HC indeed did mail it to me! not on PAF though sadly.
jerome is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Aug 2006, 17:54   #275
Tomkat

Quote:
actually one of your own HC indeed did mail it to me! not on PAF though sadly.
What a newbie - everyone knows all the major political agreements take place on PA Forums inboxes. Mine's full to brimming with all the juicy gossip of who's offered alliances to who!

I heard Forest had to create MULTI ACCOUNTS for the forums just so he could contain all of the scandals that everyone seems to feed him about the ins-and-outs of the exciting world of Planetarion Politics!
Unread 11 Aug 2006, 17:55   #276
LukeyLove
ND Ninja!

Quote:
Personally Subh gets alot of respect from me for refusing to be 1up's flak. In past rounds we've seen ex and 1up reap the benefits of their flak allies, while the flak allies themselves suffered. Good to see some HC's finally growing a spine and saying 'no'! Prehaps Subh originally agreed to hit ex as they thought they would be on level terms with 1up, and discovered this not to be the case? Just hypothesizing!

RAWR!

~Love Luke, Love Life~
Unread 11 Aug 2006, 17:56   #277
Wandows
[Vision]

Wandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
If a foe is going to eventually screw you over, why not screw them over first?
Taking another one, which had no such intentions, with them in the process clearly didn't bother you even a little bit. In either case i'm glad that you showed that you're an alliance that should certainly not be trusted by its word (eventhough you claim to have honor and all that crap).
Unread 11 Aug 2006, 17:57   #278
LukeyLove
ND Ninja!

Quote:
Lets see the proof then I know i for one am interested!

RAWR!

~Love Luke, Love Life~
Unread 11 Aug 2006, 17:57   #279
bwtmc
thinking, that's all.

bwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
When half the alliance HC in the game KNOW you've been offering alliances NAPs for ages - because they'd been offered them (even if they didn't accept them).
Absolute shit.
Unread 11 Aug 2006, 18:00   #280
Forest

Quote:
Originally Posted by bwtmc
Absolute shit.
Maybe u should speak to kaifux and see who he speaks to and what he offers. Then you can apoligise.
Unread 11 Aug 2006, 18:01   #281
Wandows
[Vision]

Quote:
Personally Subh gets alot of respect from me for refusing to be 1up's flak. In past rounds we've seen ex and 1up reap the benefits of their flak allies, while the flak allies themselves suffered. Good to see some HC's finally growing a spine and saying 'no'! Prehaps Subh originally agreed to hit ex as they thought they would be on level terms with 1up, and discovered this not to be the case? Just hypothesizing!

Although i agree to the fact that its questionable if an alliance should (knowingly) serve as flak for another, since when is taking no risk at all growing a spine. Its easier to say no and do nothing than to say yes and go for something that might be out of your reach

P.S. on a more technical note, in your reasoning they haven't grown a spine as they said yes and did no, which imho is one of the lowest things a HC can possibly do (instead grow atleast some form of balls and dare to tell them what you are up to straight in their face instead of them having to find out through actions).
Unread 11 Aug 2006, 18:02   #282
LukeyLove
ND Ninja!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forest
Maybe u should speak to kaifux and see who he speaks to and what he offers. Then you can apoligise.
Id be suprised that Kaifux is offering anything considering hes spent 99% of this round on holiday I believe its bwtmc whos running politics this round so maybe we should ask him?

RAWR!

~Love Luke, Love Life~
Unread 11 Aug 2006, 18:04   #283
LukeyLove
ND Ninja!

Quote:
Although i agree to the fact that its questionable if an alliance should (knowingly) serve as flak for another, since when is taking no risk at all growing a spine. Its easier to say no and do nothing than to say yes and go for something that might be out of your reach

P.S. on a more technical note, in your reasoning they haven't grown a spine as they said yes and did no, which imho is one of the lowest things a HC can possibly do (instead grow atleast some form of balls and dare to tell them what you are up to straight in their face instead of them having to find out through actions).
Pft, never give into peer pressure! Thats one of the pearls of wisdoms my 'Mummy' told me and i believe its applicable in this case Bet your a smoker right?

RAWR!

~Love Luke, Love Life~
Unread 11 Aug 2006, 18:05   #284
Forest

Quote:
Id be suprised that Kaifux is offering anything considering hes spent 99% of this round on holiday I believe its bwtmc whos running politics this round so maybe we should ask him?
Kaifux has offered naps to 3 alliances at tickstart.

Fact.

One of them he was quite annoyed about a refusal.

Lets just say, i think it is no surprise that subh are stuck up exi's arse, and there choices of targets.
Unread 11 Aug 2006, 18:07   #285
Paisley
The brother of Spammer

Quote:
Taking another one, which had no such intentions, with them in the process clearly didn't bother you even a little bit. In either case i'm glad that you showed that you're an alliance that should certainly not be trusted by its word (eventhough you claim to have honor and all that crap).

I see you still would like to have a wee greet over it... We didnt do it to win any popularity contests. If you have a foe (1up) that wants to screw you over, why allow yourself to be screwed over?

Sure we could have let 1up screw us over, and we could have the "1up screwed us over" thread but luckly some folk are a bit more fore sighted than that.
Unread 11 Aug 2006, 18:07   #286
Paisley
The brother of Spammer

Quote:
Kaifux has offered naps to 3 alliances at tickstart.

Fact.

One of them he was quite annoyed about a refusal.

Lets just say, i think it is no surprise that subh are stuck up exi's arse, and there choices of targets.
You can take the guy out of 1up but you cant take the 1up out of.........
Unread 11 Aug 2006, 18:13   #287
Wandows
[Vision]

Quote:
Bet your a smoker right?
Nope, sorry, never have been and never will be :-). I just like a challange more than going for a boring default option.
Unread 11 Aug 2006, 18:15   #288
Forest

Quote:
You can take the guy out of 1up but you cant take the 1up out of.........
You take the fencesitters out of the top 3, but u cant take the fencesitters off the fence.

Isnt it a fact that a subh hc resigned after your hc agreed to hit exi, but instead hit omen, with 2 other alliances?
Unread 11 Aug 2006, 18:17   #289
bwtmc
thinking, that's all.

bwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond repute

Why did they want to hit Omen anyway?
Unread 11 Aug 2006, 18:19   #290
Forest

Subh were ordered to hit omen by exi.
Unread 11 Aug 2006, 18:21   #291
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

If its true that subh accepted a targetsharing and then did **** all, plus later hitting their attackpartners, says a whole lot about that alliance. If they did not want part of the war, why did they accept targets? I've always liked Subh, beacause I know some people in there, but if these accusations are right (and it seems like it, since they arent denying it at all just trying to explain it away) its dishonoruabale to say the least.
"Freedom, morality, and the human dignity of the individual consists precisely in this; that he makes waffles not because he is forced to do so, but because he freely conceives it, wants it, and loves it."
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Aug 2006, 18:25   #292
bwtmc
thinking, that's all.

Quote:
You're determined Forest, it's just you're not very good.
Unread 11 Aug 2006, 18:26   #293
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Kargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:

Can you spin any more fairytales Forest?
Unread 11 Aug 2006, 18:27   #294
Paisley
The brother of Spammer

Quote:
You take the fencesitters out of the top 3, but u cant take the fencesitters off the fence.

Isnt it a fact that a subh hc resigned after your hc agreed to hit exi, but instead hit omen, with 2 other alliances?
The HC in question didnt agree with it so he resigned his choice.
I didnt get my way either, So I accepted my fellow HCs decison and got on with it. Which If I was you I would be grateful. If I had got my way Sex would have killed off omen as I said to you in a previous PM.

PA goes on
Unread 11 Aug 2006, 18:29   #295
mazzelaar
Vitriolic

mazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snurx
..... since they arent denying it at all just trying to explain it away) its dishonoruabale to say the least.
They aren't trying to explain anything, they are trying to deflect the truth that they are a bunch of fencesitting twats who are comlpetely unable to control thier own members. Subh were, by far, in the stronger position. 1up were struggling with activity, had few roids left and were still being persistently hit by eXilition. All this rubbish about being flak is nonsense as Subh would have had, by far, the best opportunity to win the round from that point.

What it boils down to is the fact that big members and shipjumpers call the shots in Subh, not the command. The fear of spineless ****ers leaving because of losing thier roids is the ultimate deciding factor in their political and military decisions. Any alliance who works like this will eternally be lapdogs for whomever is on top.

The whole 'we ****ed the big bad 1up' is a complete smoke screen for being shit.

<@JBG> by the way is mazzelaar a community account that everyone in 1up logs into when they're feeling angry?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyBGood
mazzelaar has always reminded me of a hungry hungry hippo. Except instead of eating marbles he just bites the heads off new AD posters
mazzelaar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Aug 2006, 18:30   #296
bwtmc
thinking, that's all.

I heard that Forest asked 1up to ask the aforementioned alliances to hit Omen to try and provoke a block war!

But jer told me so really
Unread 11 Aug 2006, 18:36   #297
Forest

Quote:
Originally Posted by bwtmc
You're determined Forest, it's just you're not very good.
i must if imagined that then, i take it back. subh arent stuck so far up exi's arses that they can pick there nose from within
Unread 11 Aug 2006, 18:43   #298
bwtmc
thinking, that's all.

Who were you playing for this round? It's hard to remember.
Unread 11 Aug 2006, 18:50   #299
teknik
Antagonist

teknik has a spectacular aura aboutteknik has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by mazzelaar
Subh were, by far, in the stronger position. 1up were struggling with activity, had few roids left and were still being persistently hit by eXilition. All this rubbish about being flak is nonsense as Subh would have had, by far, the best opportunity to win the round from that point.
When people say flak, they mean that subh had ~2 times the roids of 1up, and also way less experienced at fighting a war. hence, logically eXilition would be forced to target Subh, to keep their roid count from exploding (and quickly catching up/overtaking eXilition in value). This would give 1up a chance to regroup, take stock and hold onto some roids for a short while atleast (obviously i am taking xVx out of the equation here, assuming Exi could, and did, dispatch them quickly enough for them to be insignificant in the block)

That is how I understood the "flak" situation atleast.
Unread 11 Aug 2006, 18:55   #300
Paisley
The brother of Spammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by mazzelaar
They aren't trying to explain anything, they are trying to deflect the truth that they are a bunch of fencesitting twats who are comlpetely unable to control thier own members. Subh were, by far, in the stronger position. 1up were struggling with activity, had few roids left and were still being persistently hit by eXilition. All this rubbish about being flak is nonsense as Subh would have had, by far, the best opportunity to win the round from that point.

What it boils down to is the fact that big members and shipjumpers call the shots in Subh, not the command. The fear of spineless ****ers leaving because of losing thier roids is the ultimate deciding factor in their political and military decisions. Any alliance who works like this will eternally be lapdogs for whomever is on top.

The whole 'we ****ed the big bad 1up' is a complete smoke screen for being shit.
Who allowed their ally to be screwed over from a stronger force and did too little too late about it? buck stops at HC does it not?
Who though Subh was born yesterday?
Who Tried to use them for their own gains and then would eventually do the dirty?

I think you are only complaining because we got our cut in first.