User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 16 Feb 2006, 02:06   #1
Teargas
Aberrant Shadows

Teargas will become famous soon enoughTeargas will become famous soon enough
Discussion of non-Top 10 alliances

I figured as we progress into this round that alliances are establishing their namestake and soon some major action will be occuring. At least the HCs will be preparing what they want out of their alliances for the round.

As I've looked through the alliances below the top 10 I've seen some patterns unfold that would be interesting to see how they overcome this and I'll go through a few below:

Rank 11 = Ascendancy
So far this round I don't think I've ever seen them drift too far under the top 10 and seem to have enough power and score to pull it off as the game progesses. I want to keep and eye on them and hopefully see them nearing the top.

Rank 12 = [BIG]
To me I haven't seen the alliance take off yet. If I recall at the beginning of the round this group had been sub-15 but as can be seen have steadily climbed. My only major concern is that their roid count isn't what it should be at such a high rank and compared to their score. Their average score is pretty decent considering their numbers.

Rank 13 = Hidden Agenda
The largest amount of members for an alliance between 11-15. Aswell as the lowest average score, luckily they can hold onto a lead with those members. So good for them. Is this alliance gets their act together they have the people to run with it.

Rank 14 = Howling Rain
Other than Ascendancy this is the second alliance I want to keep my eye on in this bracket. Simply that I feel they have what it takes (from what little I know) to pull off a higher rank. Whether they make it to top 5 is questionable but I can easily see them making top 10 after overcoming some hurdles.

Rank 15 = G-II
This alliance has been creating quite a buzz as I've seen from reading the forums. I am a little disappointed to see this low of a rank of them honestly. I was expecting them to overtake a few of the other alliances but maybe they took a brutal blow to key members, I can't tell just from looking.

To sum all of this up, I think we're just seeing the beginning of what could be an interesting change in the ranks among these alliances, and maybe a few popping into the top 10. Sorry if anyone is in the alliances ranking 20 and beyond, but I didn't want to talk about something I know even less about.

Round 2-10: None
Round 15-16: [BIG]
IRC: Tchort / Frank
Teargas is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Feb 2006, 02:56   #2
The_Mad_Keg
Fat *******

The_Mad_Keg is a splendid one to beholdThe_Mad_Keg is a splendid one to beholdThe_Mad_Keg is a splendid one to beholdThe_Mad_Keg is a splendid one to beholdThe_Mad_Keg is a splendid one to beholdThe_Mad_Keg is a splendid one to behold
Re: Discussion of non-Top 10 alliances

10 1 Ascendancy 13706 34 1,037,824 35,286,038
11 1 Tides of Fire 18519 59 596,946 35,219,872

Proves the point about Ascendancy other than that i dont much about the other allies either, so ill leave it to u
<Rocko> so reincarnation is like getting ABSOLUTLEY wankered when u die

[F-Crew] - You known when youve been [FC]ucked
The_Mad_Keg is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Feb 2006, 03:01   #3
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Ascendancy are impressive, but with the players that they have I expect no less. Look for them to be passing Angels soon.

As for HR, their best days have been and gone (R12). No longer the force they once were. Tides of Fire have shown that their Round 14 performance was a fluke. [BIG] look quite good, info is slowly arriving about them.
Unread 16 Feb 2006, 03:07   #4
Rc mayhem
Un-retired by request

Rc mayhem is infamous around these partsRc mayhem is infamous around these partsRc mayhem is infamous around these parts

Kind of off topic but I see the most exciting battle right now been between xVx and F-crew where the lead is changing a couple of times per day. Theres some threats from the double figures but they tend to rely on some luck later when the targets get fewer and the top guys start to battle a little more.

Nice to see a thread not about the hardcores for once though
Played r4-present missing only 1 round so sad...
Rc mayhem is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Feb 2006, 03:31   #5
Seth Mace
Down Boy - WOOF!

Seth Mace is a glorious beacon of lightSeth Mace is a glorious beacon of lightSeth Mace is a glorious beacon of lightSeth Mace is a glorious beacon of lightSeth Mace is a glorious beacon of lightSeth Mace is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by furball
Ascendancy are impressive, but with the players that they have I expect no less. Look for them to be passing Angels soon.

As for HR, their best days have been and gone (R12). No longer the force they once were. Tides of Fire have shown that their Round 14 performance was a fluke. [BIG] look quite good, info is slowly arriving about them.
R13 fs!

We were as good as ever then but we just got f#cked politically and pls, if you wonder what happened go check forum history cos posting about the topic here is likely to turn this nice thread into a flame :E

Anyways, all good things come (back) to those who wait ;P

On topic, well you only need to look at sandmans to get a grasp of things, as there is little to no political dimension so far, any rank shifts shouldnt be hard to predict? But yes, nice to see a discussion outside the top10, although i'm sure it wont take long before 1up/ ND & Angels get thrown into the mix ;D.

(Yes i know by mentioning them I have already brought their names to light but I ofc mean their usual flames!)
R5: [HR] - [DuH] Triad with [BD] & [UV]
R6: [HR] - [HyB] Alliance with [BD]
R7, R8, R9, R9.5: Nos Wing [HR]
R10: [HR]
R10.5: [HR] - [FYTFO] Alliance with ]LCH[
R11, R12, R13, R15, R16, R17: [HR]
Seth Mace is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Feb 2006, 03:48   #6
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

There may be no political dimension to the non-top 10, but the top 10 has been politicised for the last few days. It's fun. Anyway, on topic, HR need to return soonish :P
Unread 16 Feb 2006, 04:00   #7
Teargas
Aberrant Shadows

Nice to see my ideas unfolding, even just shortly after making my post! Shamefully it is true that the low alliances to feed on leftovers and only occationally will go for huge targets. However after seeing some of the rankings I'm thinking alliances that aren't in the limelight will be taking larger risks. Perhaps to help kick start a war.

Unread 16 Feb 2006, 08:50   #8
intrance

intrance is an unknown quantity at this point

G-II is doing okay. To be honest i think most of us are getting sick of all you other alliances Piggybacking us

Bear in mind we do take in noobs that bring our average down a bit. I think as the round goes on we will get a little stronger and possibly pass a couple alliances in the ranks as we did last round. Maybe not top10... but we're not aiming there yet. Just getting use to the higher member count and dealing with full fledged alliance problems that all alliances have to resolve as #'s increase.

I'd also like to point out our average is higher then some top10 alliances. So i think anyone who takes us lightly as an impact in the universe is sadly mistaken.

We wont dissapoint

- The Pack -
<----exit

Last edited by intrance; 16 Feb 2006 at 09:01.
intrance is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Feb 2006, 09:47   #9
gzambo
Fightin-irish for life

gzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant future

piggybacking can be a pain in the ass,
the alliances's outside the top 5 dont get as much attention or credit as they deserve the coming days should be intresting i think we can expect some changing in the ranks over the coming days

"In the absence of orders, find something and kill it."
-Rommel
gzambo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Feb 2006, 11:25   #10
The_Fish
ND

The_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to all

From what I hear about Ascendancy, with their leet players and the way they are approaching this round their average score should be even higher. I like to see HR keep going, with enough perseverance they might make it back into the t5 like they did a few rounds ago.

G-II LOVE plugging themselves on here, but still fail to achieve much in terms of rank and score. However, when I 2 waved one of their members early this week both waves were covered at a time when alliances tend to be dry on def, the only attacks I have pulled so far this round. Maybe part of their problem is not concentrating enough on attacking, and too much on defending?

edit: also, BIG had an excellent average last round also, for one of the lower alliances, who are they?
Unread 16 Feb 2006, 11:59   #11
jerome

jerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so little

i hear ascendancy is actually the reason why god doesn't exist.
jerome is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Feb 2006, 12:58   #12
Veedeejem!
Hibernating

Veedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by furball
Tides of Fire have shown that their Round 14 performance was a fluke
Did you forget ToF almost died last round? We're doing ok imo for a rebuilding round, and we're always slow starters. We're not going to perform like we did in r14, but then again, r14 was a big fluke, with lots of major alliances not playing or disbanding etc etc.
So plz, go piss on someone else

As for the other alliances outside t10... GO BIG!!! much love

:edit: ToF back in t10 ^^

[ToF] - [eXilition] - [Rock] - [Denial] - [DLR] - [eVolution] - [ODDR] - [HR] - [Ultores] - [Apprime] - [Ironborn]

Last edited by Veedeejem!; 16 Feb 2006 at 13:08.
Veedeejem! is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Feb 2006, 15:20   #13
Heartless
CRASHING BEATS 'N FANTASY

Heartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

I heard Ascendancy is a bunch wanking idlers of which each and every single member gets exactly what he/she deserves. And that they all have huge penises/breasts. And that DLR is jealous on them.

I also heard #reinVENted contains some cool guys. Check them out.
Unread 16 Feb 2006, 16:20   #14
Europatriot
zz-crew MMC

Europatriot has a spectacular aura aboutEuropatriot has a spectacular aura aboutEuropatriot has a spectacular aura about

now imagine everybody sitting through long nights waiting for that def call, so all can jump in at once covering each and every attack...
...how boring would that be??

personally, I don't care what they do or how they do it, as long as they don't cheat... in the end, the "winner" is always right, right?
Unread 16 Feb 2006, 16:26   #15
PaLiNDRoMe
I like Red

PaLiNDRoMe is infamous around these partsPaLiNDRoMe is infamous around these partsPaLiNDRoMe is infamous around these parts

Between rank 9 and 15 you will see lots of changes as the round progresses. Take a look at how close the scores are as of tick 475:

9 Angels 17338 35 1,167,954 40,878,403
10 [BIG] 15535 46 837,037 38,503,716
11 Tides of Fire 20385 58 650,838 37,748,638
12 Ascendancy 12149 34 1,084,361 36,868,292
13 Howling Rain 18803 51 711,591 36,291,142
14 G-II 17396 47 760,001 35,720,066
15 Hidden Agenda 19527 65 549,346 35,707,534

I think Hidden Agenda will fail at maintaing their top... 15 position even. Their average is getting lower and lower compared to the other alliances and it may be that they end up fighting with ROCK for 15. Their last round performance matches this round and it seems like they are really going to have to make some changes if they want to last any more rounds (and progress).

The other alliance that I think will drop is ToF. Although I commend them for coming back from last round, they aren't looking to do very good this round. Like HA, their average is not growing fast enough to keep them at top 10 and will probably drop to right above HA.

As for HR... well I don't think they will be top 10 either. Unless they press on attacks they won't be growing at the rate of everyone else. Their member count was an advantage, but now that doesn't even seem to matter with other alliances in that rank having such high average scores. I would place them above ToF and HA still though.

As for the rest, Angels should maintain top 10 because well.... they are Angels. But they will really have to work hard to keep it, or else recruit more top members to push them ahead. As it stands, BIG should be giving them a run for their money, although I believe Angels to be more organized and better players. Acendancy will always be limited with their number of players, but may make it to top 10 but for sure won't drop lower than top 15. Maybe Angels and Acendancy will merge? Last but not least, G-II should place comfortably in top 15 but unless the smaller, new, members land some good attacks, they won't be top 10 this round.

Anyway we will see but almost daily there is shifting between these ranks. By the end of the week, it'll become much clearer and we will see alliances holding their positions much easier.
_______
PaLiNDRoMe is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Feb 2006, 17:59   #16
Teargas
Aberrant Shadows

As of tick 476:

9 Angels 16877 35 1,172,820 41,048,712
10 [BIG] 15541 46 837,388 38,519,889
11 Tides of Fire 20084 58 651,531 37,788,847
12 Ascendancy 11491 34 1,079,321 36,696,939
13 Howling Rain 18846 51 711,704 36,296,918
14 G-II 17144 47 760,159 35,727,487
15 Hidden Agenda 19234 65 548,760 35,669,439
16 ROCK 14604 55 532,496 29,287,309

Seems even more has changed (not drastically from the last post). I think we're looking at a series of changes as have been mentioned by everyone in this thread. Already we see [BIG] holding into the top 10 and by the score it looks like they might keep it for awhile, if not progress as they nip on Angels toes.

At the moment I don't see ROCK coming near HA they have some major work to do with landings to even begin catching up. I think HA might go over G-II later in the day as more fleets are purchased for attacks.

Unread 16 Feb 2006, 19:05   #17
Gate
;D!

Gate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Looking at the graphs on sandmans, I have to say that I have a feeling that ToF need to get their act together a little bit. It's very hard to make an alliance do so well with less experienced players, and their sandman's graph betrays that there might be a potential issue with a large amount of the alliance soloing rather than joining in on raids. They risk falling down the ranks quite severely without a combination of good, active BCs and members committed to attacking together.

I feel Ascendancy will almost certainly overtake them at some point in the round at this rate, and G-II are also certainly closing the gap. HR have had a good coupla raids and if this becomes consistant, then we may see ToF tumble behind them as well.

Best of luck ToF!
Gate is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Feb 2006, 01:52   #18
SpaceMonkey
Warden
Reactor Champion

SpaceMonkey is a splendid one to beholdSpaceMonkey is a splendid one to beholdSpaceMonkey is a splendid one to beholdSpaceMonkey is a splendid one to beholdSpaceMonkey is a splendid one to beholdSpaceMonkey is a splendid one to beholdSpaceMonkey is a splendid one to behold

Thanks to Teargas and boo hiss to PaLiNDRoMe

Tick 484 has:
9 Angels 18442 37 1,230,049 45,511,830
10 [BIG] 15508 46 841,292 38,699,435
11 Tides of Fire 20226 58 662,792 38,441,957
12 Ascendancy 11358 34 1,095,003 37,230,118
13 Howling Rain 18259 50 732,237 36,611,864
14 Hidden Agenda 19023 65 559,872 36,391,696
15 G-II 16931 47 765,492 35,978,134
16 Elysium 15946 42 706,959 29,692,282

The top 9 seem to be fairly predictable names, with [BIG] coming up there, go on fellas.
And Ascendancy seem to be strong, climbing their way up the ranks. Good luck to you too.

10 to 15 has been pretty exciting with a lot of changing back and forth between people. The scores are all so close right now and to me this is where all the action is, but then I would say that
SpaceMonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Feb 2006, 12:43   #19
gzambo
Fightin-irish for life

gzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant future

10 1 [BIG] 16399 46 883,922 40,660,431
11 1 Ascendancy 12945 34 1,187,131 40,362,459
12 2 Tides of Fire 20030 58 681,418 39,522,276
13 1 Hidden Agenda 20476 66 577,102 38,088,791
14 1 Howling Rain 18089 50 750,953 37,547,663
15 G-II 17862 47 793,583 37,298,419
16 ROCK 15392 57 545,271 31,080,473
17 Elysium 15534 42 718,511 30,177,493

and so it keeps changing
who needs 1up exil new dawn angels and subh , theres more fun going on outside the top 5

-Rommel
Unread 18 Feb 2006, 17:12   #20
frostbeule

frostbeule has a spectacular aura aboutfrostbeule has a spectacular aura aboutfrostbeule has a spectacular aura about

there are many rankings where the scores dont have a big difference - even out of the top17.
its more interesting than the toprankings because there are huge gaps
Unread 18 Feb 2006, 17:19   #21
Teargas
Aberrant Shadows

You are completely right. Just look at these scores.

9 down 1 [F-Crew] 24588 71 751,419 53,350,768
10 up 1 [BIG] 17845 47 983,791 46,238,195
11 down 1 Ascendancy 13340 35 1,317,128 46,099,514
12 Tides of Fire 21619 58 775,059 44,953,467
13 Hidden Agenda 19408 66 641,603 42,345,848
14 Howling Rain 19124 50 831,435 41,571,780
15 G-II 17209 47 863,110 40,566,207
16 ROCK 16179 60 587,037 35,222,237

Unread 18 Feb 2006, 18:00   #22
-=Zyth=-
Paranoid Android

-=Zyth=- has a spectacular aura about-=Zyth=- has a spectacular aura about-=Zyth=- has a spectacular aura about

I would just like to blow SiN's trumpet here.

Parp.

Good showing by our members +10% and +14% on roids the last 2 days.

Look out orbit, we are catching up

[SiN]
Safety in Numbers

NEVER AGAIN! Retired
-=Zyth=- is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Feb 2006, 18:29   #23
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Kargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet society

I have to say Go go ROCK and Hidden Agenda.

ROCK for having the sexiest officers and Hidden Agenda for always being around and active.

Unread 18 Feb 2006, 18:40   #24
gzambo
Fightin-irish for life

Talking Re: Discussion of non-Top 10 alliances

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kargool
I have to say Go go ROCK and Hidden Agenda.

ROCK for having the sexiest officers and Hidden Agenda for always being around and active.

when i said no kargool i meant no, flattery will not get u into my bed

-Rommel
Unread 19 Feb 2006, 00:57   #25
frostbeule

frostbeule has a spectacular aura aboutfrostbeule has a spectacular aura aboutfrostbeule has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teargas
You are completely right. Just look at these scores.
if i say even out of top17 I mean so

17 Elysium 15982 40 831,781 33,271,259
18 Orbit 15537 59 551,728 32,551,982
19 SiN 16516 45 636,032 28,621,461
20 Daous Dava 11722 24 1,134,417 27,226,017
21 reinVENted 8815 22 1,218,510 26,807,231
22 DLR 7843 14 1,789,591 25,054,287
23 SaX 9917 32 719,213 23,014,841
24 PragmatiK 9544 36 601,999 21,671,996
25 Dark 7461 26 681,143 17,709,739
26 Blade of Scythe 9057 37 408,824 15,126,522

what about these scores? and for Dark I know that there will be more ppl joining.
Unread 19 Feb 2006, 08:19   #26
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerome
i hear ascendancy is actually the reason why god doesn't exist.
Heh, interesting you say that :|
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Feb 2006, 14:44   #27
Dav

Dav will become famous soon enoughDav will become famous soon enough

Update

9 [F-Crew] 22865 70 786,700 55,069,041
10 Ascendancy 15723 36 1,421,461 51,172,614
11 Tides of Fire 21770 58 820,767 47,604,526
12 [BIG] 15046 46 1,033,167 47,525,710
13 Hidden Agenda 20833 67 674,165 45,169,064
14 G-II 18637 47 930,235 43,721,071
15 Howling Rain 17772 50 864,877 43,243,878
16 ROCK 16940 61 617,530 37,669,354

Looks like Ascendancy made the t10 then. Will they catch F-crew and move up the ranks yet further? All the other ranks below are still nice and close. Turning into a real good scrap...
Dav is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Feb 2006, 16:13   #28
Illuvatar
Mastermind

Illuvatar is a jewel in the roughIlluvatar is a jewel in the roughIlluvatar is a jewel in the roughIlluvatar is a jewel in the rough

any public chan for Ascendancy?

these guys are doing great!

Community Leader
Illuvatar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Feb 2006, 16:16   #29
jerome

jerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so little

#furious-angels i think
Unread 20 Feb 2006, 00:21   #30
Rc mayhem
Un-retired by request

Rc mayhem is infamous around these partsRc mayhem is infamous around these partsRc mayhem is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerome
#furious-angels i think
lol. thats angels public channel.
Played r4-present missing only 1 round so sad...
Rc mayhem is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Feb 2006, 00:24   #31
The_Fish
ND

The_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to all

Lol not much gets past you o/
Unread 20 Feb 2006, 01:55   #32
jerome

i'm now crying with tears of painstakingly bitter laughter, dying as my faith in humanity is crushed yet again.
Unread 20 Feb 2006, 21:54   #33
PaLiNDRoMe
I like Red

PaLiNDRoMe is infamous around these partsPaLiNDRoMe is infamous around these partsPaLiNDRoMe is infamous around these parts

Interesting to see the graphs on the progress of HA, HR, BIG, ToF, and G-II

Have a look here: http://www.sandmans.co.uk/?p=compare...ues&show=score

I really wonder who will end up on top.
_______
PaLiNDRoMe is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Feb 2006, 22:15   #34
Teargas
Aberrant Shadows

That's a nice chart to view. Everyone seems to be very close to eachother the entire round. Hope to see some branching out.

Unread 20 Feb 2006, 23:07   #35
gzambo
Fightin-irish for life

all we need now are a few declarations of war

-Rommel
Unread 20 Feb 2006, 23:14   #36
Gate
;D!

Gate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaLiNDRoMe
That's a very good looking graph from the point of view of [BIG]!

Who are these guys? They've gone from last in that group to first and look like they're not gonna slow down. A great performance.
Gate is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Feb 2006, 23:44   #37
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Kargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet society

Big were run by Biggest in r15, Im guessing he still runs it
Unread 23 Feb 2006, 21:25   #38
LukeyLove
ND Ninja!
Trampoline Tricks 2 Champion

LukeyLove is a splendid one to beholdLukeyLove is a splendid one to beholdLukeyLove is a splendid one to beholdLukeyLove is a splendid one to beholdLukeyLove is a splendid one to beholdLukeyLove is a splendid one to beholdLukeyLove is a splendid one to behold

hehe i think its safe to bring LCH into this fearsome battle of #10-15 since we seem to be heading ToF's way But yeah GJ especially to BIG who seem to be having a suprisingly good round, considering i heard they did half of their recruitment via gal forums its very impressive indeed Abit disapointed with HR as i always expect them to do so much better..

RAWR!

~Love Luke, Love Life~
LukeyLove is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Feb 2006, 12:27   #39
gzambo
Fightin-irish for life

http://www.sandmans.co.uk/?p=compare...lues&show=both

looks like we are moving up nicely not too far behind tof now

-Rommel
Unread 27 Feb 2006, 13:47   #40
Hesekiel
No more, No less.

Hesekiel has a spectacular aura aboutHesekiel has a spectacular aura aboutHesekiel has a spectacular aura about

G-II have been having some problems lately, some inactivity amongst a few of the members and not very good coverage at either attacks or defence, but i reckon its all in the past from what it looks now.

Genesis-2
Hesekiel is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Mar 2006, 15:46   #41
LukeyLove
ND Ninja!
Trampoline Tricks 2 Champion

LukeyLove is a splendid one to beholdLukeyLove is a splendid one to beholdLukeyLove is a splendid one to beholdLukeyLove is a splendid one to beholdLukeyLove is a splendid one to beholdLukeyLove is a splendid one to beholdLukeyLove is a splendid one to behold

What about Daous Dava? They seem to be doing well for a relatively unknown ally.. comparable avr-score to the more well known t10 allys..

23 Daous Dava 14804 21 2,149,954 45,149,051

Anyone know anything about them?

RAWR!

~Love Luke, Love Life~
LukeyLove is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Mar 2006, 16:23   #42
Teargas
Aberrant Shadows

That is impressive. I want to know more about them myself.

Unread 1 Mar 2006, 19:27   #43
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LukeyLove
What about Daous Dava? They seem to be doing well for a relatively unknown ally.. comparable avr-score to the more well known t10 allys..

23 Daous Dava 14804 21 2,149,954 45,149,051

Anyone know anything about them?
I think that's some of quha and possibly other related people.
Unread 2 Mar 2006, 00:22   #44
gzambo
Fightin-irish for life

seems hidden agenda's loss of 2 members is our gain
if our success's continue we may be pushing for a top ten finish

-Rommel
Unread 2 Mar 2006, 23:43   #45
The_Fish
ND

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
I think that's some of quha and possibly other related people.
I heard they are all support planets and risk closure. Because they're not really an alliance, innit.
Unread 3 Mar 2006, 00:35   #46
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Fish
I heard they are all support planets and risk closure. Because they're not really an alliance, innit.
I hear voices in my head too. Mostly they tell me to attack angels constantly. I call my voices zhil and jester.
Unread 6 Mar 2006, 09:30   #47
gzambo
Fightin-irish for life

10 LCH 29338 52 2,111,860 109,816,737
11 [BIG] 21310 45 2,361,728 106,277,780
12 Howling Rain 26734 55 1,827,772 100,527,514
13 ROCK 28580 77 1,289,209 99,269,133
14 Hidden Agenda 29530 78 1,213,661 94,665,559
15 Tides of Fire 23978 50 1,769,451 88,472,581

currently not a huge differance between LCH and tides of fire at present and with the rd entering the 2nd half it seems that there will be plenty of rank changing between now and the end of the rd

Maybe a few wars between these alliances could spice up the fun

-Rommel
Unread 6 Mar 2006, 12:31   #48
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Im impressed at how much Rock have improved the last few weeks. Looks like they got a good crew and good people going. Lets hope they manage to keep their activity up.

Go RAWK

Judder was still much more fun as male :-p
Unread 6 Mar 2006, 13:01   #49
SpaceMonkey
Warden
Reactor Champion

SpaceMonkey is a splendid one to beholdSpaceMonkey is a splendid one to beholdSpaceMonkey is a splendid one to beholdSpaceMonkey is a splendid one to beholdSpaceMonkey is a splendid one to beholdSpaceMonkey is a splendid one to beholdSpaceMonkey is a splendid one to behold

Yeah, keep it up Rock

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaLiNDRoMe
I think Hidden Agenda will fail at maintaing their top... 15 position even. Their average is getting lower and lower compared to the other alliances and it may be that they end up fighting with ROCK for 15.
SpaceMonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Mar 2006, 13:27   #50
gzambo
Fightin-irish for life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kargool
Im impressed at how much Rock have improved the last few weeks. Looks like they got a good crew and good people going. Lets hope they manage to keep their activity up.

Go RAWK

Judder was still much more fun as male :-p
judder is so much more fun as female

-Rommel