User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 30 Jan 2006, 22:12   #101
Fyodor
Behe

Fyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant future
Re: Past & Present: The most HATED alliances of PA

lol, New theme resterant called "adam's johnson"
Unread 1 Feb 2006, 02:59   #102
Sonnenbomber
ToT HC

Sonnenbomber is on a distinguished road

I vote for ToT. We are stupid, german idiots without any skill and we owned you all.
So we should win the poll.
R4 120:25 Cäsar of Roman Empire (p25a)
R5 14:9 Sonnenbomber of Reschis Götterhimmel (ToT Trialmember)
R6 23:14 Häuptling Kaltes Warmes und Fließendes Wasser (ToT BC)
R7 7:12 Dummheit kann man nicht verbieten (ToT HC)
R8 15:1 Gummizofe of Brigade 0 (ToT HC)
R9 16:3 Vicky Vomit of The yoghourt bums around quiet (ToT HC)
R10 13:10 KratzDeinPupsloch of DurchfallImWeltAll (ToT HC)
R11-12 Reallife and other games
Sonnenbomber is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Feb 2006, 01:58   #103
Chax
Pepsi bottle

Chax is a jewel in the roughChax is a jewel in the roughChax is a jewel in the roughChax is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tesla
LDK or Fury imo..

LDK for being infamously dubious in their playstyle. I must admit I will never believe that they play fair, furthermore they were very successful which tends to piss people off

Fury for being annoyingly successful, also their leader Syn_Sid has for some reason always been easy to hate. I remember way back when; I didnt really have a reason to dislike him, yet I did.. Strange
I always liked sid, not so fond of the rest of the fury officers though.

As for what aliance I dislike the most. Fang or ldk I suppose.
Unread 7 Feb 2006, 01:34   #104
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

i'm bored and nothings doing on GD so...

legion/fury, for doing their best to actually kill the game, and nearly suceeding

chaoz, for one cheating bastard member who deserved a kicking (bizarrely, after 3 different computers and not having played the game since round 10 i still have the logs as to why)

and for comedy effect x11x

EDIT: this is obviously a personal rather than a overall most hated

Last edited by roadrunner_0; 7 Feb 2006 at 11:02.
roadrunner_0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Feb 2006, 13:22   #105
noah02
The Original Terran

noah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond repute

I didnt like tuba very much coz they hammered me into the ground so i joined them instead :/ stopped the incoming from them anyways.

But I would probs say Fury was most hated.

Exilition arent hated as much as ppl think they are, everyone just hates that Maxaimilian or whatever his name is with his random rants on forums and everyone thinks grrr exil everytime he speaks.

Written by Kloopy Wed Mar 16 22:06:43 2005

Retired just for a bit....

Proud to have been 1up, SiN, Wolfpack, Bluetuba and the leader of ARK.
noah02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Feb 2006, 13:45   #106
HK
Agnus Dei

HK has much to be proud ofHK has much to be proud ofHK has much to be proud ofHK has much to be proud ofHK has much to be proud ofHK has much to be proud ofHK has much to be proud ofHK has much to be proud ofHK has much to be proud ofHK has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by noah02
But I would probs say Fury was most hated.
Indeed, I hated Fury even though I knew nothing about them .. Synthetic_Sid remained to be a completey untouchable symbol, I've talked to a lot of alliance HCs on IRC but Syn_Sid was never on panet :/ Only from time to time would he appear on the forums with superb posts :) Oh yeah, Fury were evil noob bashers and backstabbers etc .. :) Though I think it's normal that all successful alliances are hated, it's human nature, after all, and works in the real world also.
Unread 8 Feb 2006, 02:04   #107
KweKweK
Registered Alcoholic

KweKweK is a jewel in the roughKweKweK is a jewel in the roughKweKweK is a jewel in the rough

I would have to say NoS r13 I disliked most, because there was simply nothing much that could be done about them. Everyone not in eXi camp was focussed on eXi rushing for no1 spot and NoS was pretty much napped with everyone.

I cant see why everyone hates/dislikes Fury that much. Before I was Fury I never disliked them. Always had some friends in there. I cant say I hated any ally during my PA history only disliked NoS during r13 and thats about it.

eXilition
KweKweK is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Feb 2006, 07:59   #108
Metrofx
Commander too o_O

Metrofx can only hope to improve

Quote:
LDK or Fury imo..

LDK for being infamously dubious in their playstyle. I must admit I will never believe that they play fair, furthermore they were very successful which tends to piss people off

Fury for being annoyingly successful, also their leader Syn_Sid has for some reason always been easy to hate. I remember way back when; I didnt really have a reason to dislike him, yet I did.. Strange
People still play this game? Get a life :P btw lo tesla
Round 4 - 37:14 Trt/Virus/NFU/Xanadu
Round 5 - 1:25 Xanadu BC
Round 6 - 27:13 Xanadu BC / Silver RO / Iliad / Xanadu
Round 7 - 30:3:9 RaH LDK (for 2 secs) T&P
Round 8 - Do not Remember RaH
Round 13 - 2:6:9 WolfPack

I own you SeXus!

Our Private Strip show in #xanbc

Me too Shak \o/
<_Mike_> Ronnie insulted the l33t3st alliance in the world
<Metrofx> Mike did Ronnie just insult fury and Xan again?
<_Mike_> Metrofx no silly
<_Mike_> MDK
Metrofx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Feb 2006, 21:57   #109
Tesla
Custom User Title

Tesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Metrofx
People still play this game? Get a life :P btw lo tesla
It isn't THAT long since rnd 13 you *****

ps. I don't play, I just have a ***** scan account.
pps. hi

edit: ffs.. I never thought "n u b j e" wud be a sensored word :s
Unread 25 Feb 2006, 14:54   #110
Ahriman
Mr Sexable

Ahriman is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kjel
Alliances that I'd rate high on my dislike scale would be: Virus, Titans, Elysium and Eclipse (and ND from time to time).
I don't think I've ever been more proud to have been a member of Elysium, Titans and Eclipse than I am right now.

While I never liked Fury I don't think I ever hated them - and any alliance ever putting Cryptic in charge doesn't deserve the energy required to hate them

In my opinion easily the most hated alliance ever has been LDK for serious abuse of the game (resulting in r4 paras) and of course for the credit card scamming episode. Regardless of whether they should have been allowed to do the things they did, or whether they actually engaged in the criminalities they were accused of; nearly everyone really hated LDK.
Unread 25 Feb 2006, 20:23   #111
Legator
Pr0nstar

Legator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
ps. I don't play, I just have a ***** scan account.
oh, that is not playing ??
Honoured to have been [1up] Member

VfL Bochum >*
Legator is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Feb 2006, 21:43   #112
qebab
The Original Carebear

qebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legator
oh, that is not playing ??
Tesla obviously doesn't define it as playing. He's free to do so.

Oh crap, I might be back. I should take my own advice.
qebab is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Feb 2006, 07:42   #113
HobbieRogue4
etc.

HobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura aboutHobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura aboutHobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura about

[TLA] or [ASC] - Take your pick.
Unread 26 Feb 2006, 19:27   #114
SkyHead

SkyHead has a spectacular aura aboutSkyHead has a spectacular aura aboutSkyHead has a spectacular aura about

Fury

When all their enemies comes back to PA their in dipshit for sure..

Good to see names like HobbieRogue4 posting here - drag Legion back out from SWG and we'll do a major gangbang on them Fury ****ers ..

Legion\Ðrags\EX\FAnG to only mention a few well respected enemies over the time..

Fury sure had their enemies over time, respect for sticking around tho

"Veni, Vidi, Dormivi" - I came, I saw, I slept.
SkyHead is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Feb 2006, 06:02   #115
LukeyLove
ND Ninja!
Trampoline Tricks 2 Champion

LukeyLove is a splendid one to beholdLukeyLove is a splendid one to beholdLukeyLove is a splendid one to beholdLukeyLove is a splendid one to beholdLukeyLove is a splendid one to beholdLukeyLove is a splendid one to beholdLukeyLove is a splendid one to behold

1up without a doubt for me, was raised in 1up's main roid farm for my 1st round. With half the gal not willing to defend against 1up incase of retals, didnt encourage a positive opinion :P Split the gal in some ways the way they bullied and made every1 put mushrooms in their gal banners I spose the fact that i started out in the 1up dominated rounds in LCH, so the propaganda was quite heavy And then there was being 1up enemy no1 for 2 rounds running

But later on i joined them and discovered they werent all satanic chicken sacrificers.. just cypher..

RAWR!

~Love Luke, Love Life~
LukeyLove is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Feb 2006, 08:21   #116
Merlin
Wizard

Merlin is on a distinguished road

Legion/Fury and now 1up, but it doesn't take much to figure out the connection between 1up and the previous two most hated alliainces of thier time.
Merlin is offline   Reply With Quote