User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Discussions > Departing PA Messages
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 15 Aug 2005, 19:04   #1
max_vix
ViX

max_vix is infamous around these partsmax_vix is infamous around these partsmax_vix is infamous around these partsmax_vix is infamous around these partsmax_vix is infamous around these partsmax_vix is infamous around these parts
Bye guys :( ViX

Well, sadly my time is over

Next Tuesday I start my first job (god I'll miss being a student) and sadly it means I have no time for PA anymore. I've thought long and hard about it, but there is simply no time for PA at all, indeed the internet tbh!

I've had a great time whilst I've been on PA, it's a great game, with a great community, and long may it continue

I have made some great friends over the last few months, and I want to write a few words about some of you.

ToF - Well what can I say? I love this alliance. Everyone in it is so funny in their own way, and I will miss ALL the members ( except you oly ) I'm not gonna talk about you all, there's just too damned many Special mention must go to ChaoticMind, Olympus, Templar, Knight, Nico ( my pupil ) - all of you my closest buddies Scooby, Krylin, Bloke, Vasquin, fella, lokie must also get a mention. Especially fellatioh - when you talk mate, everyone listens, you have a lot of respect within ToF, including from me, and I've always admired that mate.

But I will mention Sov and Husi. Husi - ur a sick mofo, but damn I'll miss our sick chats Sov, man you let me in ToF, then you made me DC, then BC, then head BC, then finally HC.... I owe you a lot man. I'm so sorry I let you down by leaving so soon, but mate, please remember what I think of you, and don't be angry.. My best mate in tof - I'll miss you man

In round 13 I was GC of 1:10 and in the end we finished 5th. God what a round! We were 1st for about 2 weeks, but sadly too many of us were XP chasers (being CAT) and we just didn't have the value to keep ourselves there, but I was so happy we kept in the top 5, especially as the 2 biggest guys exiled from us ( damn you reshou and spotty ) In the CTF after round 13 we finished 2nd, once again, so damned close! Special mention should goto Jackie - you turned me into an elite player mate, I owe you as well In fact I seem to remember I owe you about 5?
http://www.southwell.org.uk/cor6.jpg - Our final galaxy picture - includes the names of all the heroes

I'll miss all my friends Thanks for the great time guys, I will do my best to get on irc some time before Christmas

Round 3 - ViX-Power
Round 4 - ViX-Power HC
Round 13 - ToF BC
Round 14 - ToF HC

To anyone that knows me not mentioned in here, just coz ur not mentioned in name, doesn't mean I think highly of you, thanks for the good times guys

Last edited by max_vix; 15 Aug 2005 at 19:27.
max_vix is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Aug 2005, 19:12   #2
Krylin

Re: Bye guys :( ViX

I <3 you vixy wixy, come back and see me soon
Anyway, gl on your new job and i spose i hope to see you soon o_O
Unread 15 Aug 2005, 19:17   #3
CagedFury
Unregistered User

CagedFury is an unknown quantity at this point

Youll be back... they always come back... mwhahahaha

But in all seriousness, have a good one and hopefully youll be back even if its only for special occasions GL with everything and it was good playing pa with ya even tho it wasnt for long heh.

take her easy
CagedFury is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Aug 2005, 19:17   #4
scooby

Man Do you start breaking our hearts now m8

I just joined last round but do i get the feeling there is a big piece of Us leaving m8.
Enjoy the new life, Dont be a stranger and do drop by even if its just to start dissing a few!!

Well college boy time for real live.

*waves*

*Respect is what you need to earn! *
Unread 15 Aug 2005, 19:23   #5
JohnDoe
Unknown to all

JohnDoe is an unknown quantity at this point

Even though you're not gonna miss poor little old me.... I'm sure that I and the rest of your fellow toffers will miss you a lot mate

I wish you all the best in your new job, make it a success like you did with your jobs in ToF.
We will miss you're funny chats and sick comments. But above all, I will miss those tanned, hairy legs of yours!

Hope to cya around mate.
Take care!

Olympus
JohnDoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Aug 2005, 19:40   #6
Sovereign
the-Sov-Maister

Sovereign is infamous around these partsSovereign is infamous around these partsSovereign is infamous around these partsSovereign is infamous around these parts

hey vixeh baby, you have a good1 m8 and dont be a stranger. im sure well meet on msn and perhaps irc sometimes. when yer old (like 70) and you have no work and no erection you can play PA again.

luv ya, and well miss yah
RANDOM: Ni!
Sovereign is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Aug 2005, 19:46   #7
Wildcard

Wildcard is an unknown quantity at this point

hope u will still hang on irc and stuff m8 no point leaveing that behind! because when u get fired and u will!! you have to do something with your life and no point starting from scratch and also those nicks are a pain to get back after u aint logged in, in a month .
Wildcard is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Aug 2005, 19:58   #8
Vas
ROCK biatch

Vas is an unknown quantity at this point

Come back and see us soon

goodluck with everything mate, i hope your new job goes well for yer... we'll all miss you at ToF including the officers too ... but you'll be back they always do

[VanX][ToF][xVx][PK][Subh][InS][Omen][Destiny][ROCK]

Proud to been a Member of Gal 1:6 R18
Vas is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Aug 2005, 20:51   #9
Lokie

Lokie is on a distinguished road

I got to say what most have said befor,

good luck in rl, good luck with the new job. A small part of me does hope rl is gona be a bitch and fires your ass as sov wanted to do so many times and you`ll return.
But thats only a small part and the rest just wishes you the best of luck and wisdom.

Dont forget the power of ToF (Fun, Fun and more Fun and a little work) its what ya allways need...

Cya m8,

Lokie
Unread 15 Aug 2005, 21:18   #10
SpaceLegend
(-: :-)

SpaceLegend is on a distinguished road

good luck with the job ViX, cya on irc once in a while :-)
R2 35:16 | R3 16:15 | R4 234:11 | R5 32:5 | R6 14:4 | R7 20:11 | R8 18:6
R9 27:10 | R9.5 11:4 | R10 10:1 | R10.5 1:6 | R11 6:5 | R12 28:3 | R13 3:9
R14 13:5 | R15 5:6 | R16 20:3 | R17 8:4 | R18 13:7 | R19 10:8 | R20 3:4
R21 15:4 | R22 4:4 | R23 7:5 | R24 12:8 | R25 11:5 | R26 11:9 | R27 1:9
R28 9:2 | R29 5:5 | R30 3:7 | R31 10:7 | R32 6:2 | R33 3:6 | R34 2:1 | R35 6:2
R36 9:2 | R37 5:6 | R38 12:1 | R39 14:8 | R40 10:6 | R41+ retired
SpaceLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Aug 2005, 21:48   #11
Jackie

Jackie has a spectacular aura aboutJackie has a spectacular aura aboutJackie has a spectacular aura about

ViX, buddy,

Im really gonna miss you man!
We had a great time together in r13 and the 1st part of r14 aswell. It was always the best fun!
Sorry to hear that you're leaving this lifestyle for a different one
Don't you even think of forgetting us and drop by OFTEN in our old galchannel !
Hope to see you there asap!

btw, you owe me WAY more than 5
Jackie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Aug 2005, 23:46   #12
thatdude

thatdude is an unknown quantity at this point

The ViX man is leaving, another sad day in PA. It was fun, but I know how real life always gets in the way.

Well hopefully one day if you get the time we will see you back around again, either on chat or eventually back in the game.

Good Luck with everything.
thatdude is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Aug 2005, 00:03   #13
Mr Person
Bloke

Mr Person is a jewel in the roughMr Person is a jewel in the roughMr Person is a jewel in the roughMr Person is a jewel in the rough

Well I am very sad to see you go Vix, one of my best friends on PA, and my ally in many ways :/

Really you are going on to better things I'm sure, and I don't think I need to wish you luck as you'll be fine, but I will anyway Try to remember to come see us in that half-hour of internet time your slave driver is allowing you per week

Good luck out in the real world, and one last thing:

Are you sexeh?

ToF forever
Mr Person is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Aug 2005, 00:10   #14
LethalX

LethalX is an unknown quantity at this point

Vix buddy what can i say? You have been around since i was a newb on this game and you helped me grow into a decent player. You always answered my questions no matter how dumb they were or how many times i asked it. I could always remember talking to you on IRC into the late hours of the night. just talking about whatever came to mind. I am going to miss you a ton so you better come back online once in a while and stop bye on IRC to say hello. You were a great BC and a GREAT part of the ToF HC. Goodluck, Goodbye, And Remember.....

We Are All One...

Lethal~
LethalX is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Aug 2005, 00:24   #15
Alphadominus

Alphadominus is an unknown quantity at this point

Good luck in the job m8 ...... but don't forget ........ they always come back

Alpha
Alphadominus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Aug 2005, 00:42   #16
coffee-
Beoyotch

coffee- is just really nicecoffee- is just really nicecoffee- is just really nicecoffee- is just really nice

I'm real glad I didnt end up buddypacking with you. Two weeks of vacation, and now you are leaving!

p.s.: you are a gayboy
p.p.s.: sov sucks

Last edited by coffee-; 16 Aug 2005 at 00:47.
coffee- is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Aug 2005, 00:51   #17
Knight

Knight is an unknown quantity at this point

gonna miss ya so damn much dude, you are one of the main guys i have really started to get along with last couple rounds. its not gonna be same without you, be sure to say hello whenever you can. Remember there will always be a place at ToF for you.

Best of luck in rl hope everything works out the best it posibly can

P.S i gonna blackmail your boss into letting you play pa at work and not have to do much work, i got evidence to show him having an affair ^ - ^

Ultores peon
Knight is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Aug 2005, 07:01   #18
Chaotic Mind

Chaotic Mind is an unknown quantity at this point

vixeh man.. i'll miss ya.
very sad to see you go. But i guess rl does get in the way, and you have to do what you have to do, unfortunatly.
well, i guess i'm gonna wish you goodluck with your new job, and hope that you'll still drop by on irc from time to time...
Chaotic Mind is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Aug 2005, 17:41   #19
barney
Ex-Visionary

barney is a jewel in the roughbarney is a jewel in the roughbarney is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_vix
In round 13 I was GC of 1:10 and in the end we finished 5th. God what a round! We were 1st for about 2 weeks, but sadly too many of us were XP chasers (being CAT) and we just didn't have the value to keep ourselves there, but I was so happy we kept in the top 5, especially as the 2 biggest guys exiled from us ( damn you reshou and spotty )

ahh remember it well, prelaunch masters FTW :P, was such a fun night, you'r better off without reshou tho tbh, moaning child :P. Guess there wont be a repeat sometime tho :P

good luck to ya with r/l tho m8, h/f
r11 NoS (16:9:10)
r12 VsN (22:2:1)
r13 VsN BC (10:10:10) - R.I.P.
r14 xVx Head BC (2:8:3)
barney is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Aug 2005, 21:50   #20
LukeyLove
ND Ninja!
Trampoline Tricks 2 Champion

LukeyLove is a splendid one to beholdLukeyLove is a splendid one to beholdLukeyLove is a splendid one to beholdLukeyLove is a splendid one to beholdLukeyLove is a splendid one to beholdLukeyLove is a splendid one to beholdLukeyLove is a splendid one to behold

omg vix! il miss you man stop by pirates now an then an say ello GL with ya new job pal!

RAWR!

~Love Luke, Love Life~
LukeyLove is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Aug 2005, 07:24   #21
The_Preacher
SWaRM 4 Life

The_Preacher has a little shameless behaviour in the past

say it isnt so, bye bye
Unread 17 Aug 2005, 07:54   #22
Legator
Pr0nstar

Legator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to behold

good bye vix and good luck in reallife.

sadly i learned you to know quite late but got a nice impression of you during our few chats

have a blast in reallife !
Honoured to have been [1up] Member

VfL Bochum >*
Legator is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Aug 2005, 12:38   #23
Reincarnate
ToF

Reincarnate is a name known to allReincarnate is a name known to allReincarnate is a name known to allReincarnate is a name known to allReincarnate is a name known to allReincarnate is a name known to all

sad to see the s3x3hist man in PA leave. goodluck vix and dont forget to visit
[19:10] <coffee-> dont worry about Reincarnate he is an angry man

R1 - 9 none | R10.5 - 13 [ToF] | R14 [Reunion] | R15-17 [Subh] | R18 - 36 PA vacation | R37 [Evo] | R38 [NFI] | R39 & 40 [ToF] | R41 [Omega] | R42 - 47 [ToF][HC]
Reincarnate is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Aug 2005, 12:57   #24
Ull

Ull is an unknown quantity at this point

well I wasnt added to your list of people you will miss but I trust I will always be your little Ully and no im still not a girl :P well I will truly miss you ViX please do drop by mIRC to visit us all bye
Ull is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Aug 2005, 16:17   #25
CheeseCakes

CheeseCakes is an unknown quantity at this point

Ahh the fun of looking after 1:10 at night with some american and aussie helpers!!

hope your have fun and stop being a bum student like me!!!!

R3-5 - BDU , LOST and vVv

R13 - Wolfpack
R14 - ToF DC
R15 - ToF DC
R16 - ToF HC
CheeseCakes is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Aug 2005, 16:32   #26
frostbeule

frostbeule has a spectacular aura aboutfrostbeule has a spectacular aura aboutfrostbeule has a spectacular aura about

omg ViX sad to see you leaving, coz it was always fun with you. hope that you stay at least on IRC, or just take me as example and ply as freebie coz just dont have enough time. there isnt much more i can say, just that you once or twice suprised me and let me DC for you coz you were busy - and that was when i wasnt ToF.
Oh and 1 last thing is there to say - ist sad we didnt have any nice chats for a long while.
good luck with your job, and real life in general - it can be really fun if you got some good mates, you know, so dont be too sad (ireal life isnt fun then) and come on IRC when you feel like it. tho not meantiont earlier i gonna miss you - even with not being in ToF priv chan for a very long time (and its usually difficult to talk tom officers/Hcs if you arent in the priv chan)
bye
frostbeule is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Aug 2005, 17:13   #27
orichalon
[ToF]Ori

orichalon can only hope to improve

aww man
good luck Vix, yr gonna need it in the rl :S cos yr amazing PA skills will be of no use out there! (im tryin to scare u into staying)...ah well, it ain't working.

if a day goes by without me seeing yr face in #tof I will personally make Husi personally hunt u down and kill u. im too lazy myself tbh.

we'll all miss you in ToF, it's been a long time, and it's sad to see so many old players leaving. Good luck in everything you do in the future!
cya , Ori
Unread 17 Aug 2005, 19:41   #28
Max_Prime

ViX Power, this isnt gonna be any fun. You always had the best attacks. This round was going good till you went on Holiday. I was telling all the noobs how ViX was short for Vixen and that you were a really hot chick. I had one who wanted to appologize because of some things he said that might have offended you. He felt really bad. haha
n00bs gotta love em.

Good luck out there you will be missed.

Max
Unread 17 Aug 2005, 21:36   #29
Wicked

hey, man, good luck with yer job. you were a great galm8.
Unread 17 Aug 2005, 21:53   #30
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Always sad to see good players leave, especially players of your quality, good bye and thanks.
Unread 18 Aug 2005, 17:39   #31
nico86

nico86 is an unknown quantity at this point

Well, Good Luck then mate. HAve been an honnor playing with ya. Even though your GF took more and more time Come back and talk to us soon them
Unread 19 Aug 2005, 07:43   #32
SOL

SOL is on a distinguished road

in the short itme ive known ya,you seemed a cool guy im osrry to see ya going even after i spoke to you about this :P anyway good luck in RL and im sure your'll be back very soon
Unread 23 Aug 2005, 02:28   #33
Veedeejem!
Hibernating

Veedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond repute

i'm sorry to see you go vix, even more sorry now that i wasn't very active during r13 when i was in 1:10
If you ever get fired, come back m8
ToF will miss you
-VdM-

[ToF] - [eXilition] - [Rock] - [Denial] - [DLR] - [eVolution] - [ODDR] - [HR] - [Ultores] - [Apprime] - [Ironborn]
Veedeejem! is offline   Reply With Quote