User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Unread 30 Apr 2011, 07:27   #1
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Kaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud of
Nubdawn...

It seems yet again they are at it...

After a few nights of TGV incs across our top planets for some unbeknown and bizzare reason (i assuming NiTz is just an emo) NewDawn decided to join in the action and follow suit...

Lolwaves of 10 bs fleets on our HC and multiple other strikes across HeX's top planets...

Im slightly confused by there actions i mean are HeX such a threat to NewDawn becuase last time i checked the Universe page i could have sworn you were in 2nd and we were 9th.

Is this how your alliance rolls?? do you so severly lack the ability to attack any alliance actually near you in score or size that you have to resort to hitting casual playing mid teir allainces???

Or have you secretly napped everyone else because tahts what you do and were the only ones left?? I would love to know what is actually going on.. although i actually find it funny that we got them all covered and then some..

Maybe this is a symptom of DZ's obvious mental breakdown thats taking place this round... please just clarify for me

HeX is very flattered to be considered such a threat to ND and TGV that you feel the need to ptarget. When you finally get a land please let me know yeh??
Kaiba is offline   Reply With Quote