User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Unread 7 Feb 2007, 09:34   #1
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Kargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet society
So, who's winning?

As an innocent bystander this round. I dont even have a planet yet (true story) I was wondering who was winning?

I have to say im abit impressed with VGN this round, as I wonder who they have taken in to have such a good average score.

Caj's Destiny is also looking strong, but will the alliance handle some targeting?

Meanwhile I see Conspiracy taking a "smart" approach not stressing and not wanting to tag up yet. Is Conspiracy the one alliance to best take advantage of the new cluster etas?

F-Crew is quite high this round so far, but I assume their activity isnt high enough to keep going?

NewDawn looks very weak for now, but we can only assume that they got more members hiding out of tag.

This round got all the signs to be a classic slugfight with no clear leader or clear favourite as of yet as I see it.