User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 7 Apr 2003, 09:27   #1
Jonas
Most unimportant guy...

Jonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond repute
Something to discuss?

WEET Nar and VVOMM...

Who will break and when will they?

I would think that WEET will break sometime, as things are not getting any better in the war VS Nar/vvomm

What I am thinking, is will there be new blocks made? I heard alot of Rah and Eclipse sleeping together, so Imagine Rah Eclipse and ToT go together, and WP Ely ND Nos...Would be fun, even fair. I perosnally belive vvomm will stay together, as they have so far. I think the only way to save the fun of the round is a few new blocks, like the one I mentioned ... Give me some ideas here im not too updated ...and pls...dont flame

-Jonas-

happy :e_chick: :e_bunny:

Retired
Jonas is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Apr 2003, 09:28   #2
Sjor

Sjor is a splendid one to beholdSjor is a splendid one to beholdSjor is a splendid one to beholdSjor is a splendid one to beholdSjor is a splendid one to beholdSjor is a splendid one to beholdSjor is a splendid one to behold
who cares?

Prod to not have been in many alliances
Sjor is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Apr 2003, 09:29   #3
at0mic.c0w
Käptn Karacho

at0mic.c0w is on a distinguished road
yah i can already see oly backstabbing virus

10 corsairs vs. 5 harpies battles ahoy...
Unread 7 Apr 2003, 09:31   #4
Jonas
Most unimportant guy...

Jonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond repute
heh

Id guess many cares. But retards like yourself dont seem able to discuss anything ... must be the lack og arguments, or the ability to know what you think.

-Jonas-

Retired
Unread 7 Apr 2003, 09:34   #5
Sjor

Sjor is a splendid one to beholdSjor is a splendid one to beholdSjor is a splendid one to beholdSjor is a splendid one to beholdSjor is a splendid one to beholdSjor is a splendid one to beholdSjor is a splendid one to behold
lol

im just fedup how all the thing are happening

the blocks will stay as they are and the weet block will maybe drop a few of his letters but one by one not to get to much trouble in winning the round

/me looks to Eclipse and ToT

Unread 7 Apr 2003, 09:36   #6
Jonas
Most unimportant guy...

see

it wasnt that hard. you actually had a meaning

Retired
Unread 7 Apr 2003, 09:39   #7
BOB_LOST
Banned

BOB_LOST is an unknown quantity at this point
:e_bunny: currently listening to Deadsy - Itsy Bitsy Titsy Girl (02:30)
BOB_LOST is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Apr 2003, 09:41   #8
Sjor

Re: see

Quote:
Originally posted by Jonas
it wasnt that hard. you actually had a meaning
just unpleased by the whole round

/me points to his gal 42:8

Unread 7 Apr 2003, 10:07   #9
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by at0mic.c0w

A fiver on the harpies
Unread 7 Apr 2003, 10:16   #10
The_Fish
ND

The_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to all
talking about it wont change anything, if/when anything happens, you'll know it.
Unread 7 Apr 2003, 11:17   #11
Maddix
Imposter?

Maddix is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Something to discuss?

Quote:
Originally posted by Jonas
I heard alot of Rah and Eclipse sleeping together
Some people really have no clue what-so-ever about what they are talking about

R2: XXV
R3: Æternals
R4: Fx9/Wolfpack
R5: Legion
R6: Legion BC
R7: Legion BC
R8: RaH BC
R9: RaH HC
Maddix is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Apr 2003, 11:20   #12
Hicks
Raaaaaaaah!

Hicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
It's shocking how many people believe RaH and Eclipse are best buddies though, I still wonder why everyone has that impression, is it because in Round 7 RaH and Fury were close ? Jonas your prediction was bang off the mark on almost all fronts and no I don't want to elaborate.
Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Apr 2003, 11:25   #13
MadeMan
180º

MadeMan is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by at0mic.c0w

wee the harpies win, who has the harpies ?
MadeMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Apr 2003, 11:27   #14
xtothez
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

xtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally posted by MadeMan
wee the harpies win, who has the harpies ?
It would have to be Oly, only a virus bc would send the corsairs...
Unread 7 Apr 2003, 11:36   #15
Dreadnought!

Quote:
Originally posted by xtothez
It would have to be Oly, only a virus bc would send the corsairs...
a DC u mean ^_^
Unread 7 Apr 2003, 11:40   #16
MadeMan
180º

MadeMan is an unknown quantity at this point
hmm and i that always thought the virus bc woulod send pulsars
MadeMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Apr 2003, 11:57   #17
virogenesis
Proud ex EnTitY bc

virogenesis is infamous around these partsvirogenesis is infamous around these parts
Quote:
It's shocking how many people believe RaH and Eclipse are best buddies though, I still wonder why everyone has that impression, is it because in Round 7 RaH and Fury were close ?
I think it is cos zh|l has rah in his gal atm :e_chick:
virogenesis is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Apr 2003, 13:04   #18
Morden
The Face Of Evil

Morden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to behold
yeah im sure Rah would work with eclipse and tot, its not like they have been raping quite a few Rah planets over the last week or so................
/me checks Petru's back to see if someone has put a sticker saying "Idiot" on it.

i'd lay more money on them being against them.
Unread 7 Apr 2003, 15:17   #19
Jonas
Most unimportant guy...

heh

The_Fish. why the hell do you think its called DISCUSSION forums??

And for the others. I asked because I didnt know...So instead of flaming, just say whats right

-Jonas-

Retired
Unread 8 Apr 2003, 02:42   #20
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Zh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Quote:
Originally posted by virogenesis
I think it is cos zh|l has rah in his gal atm :e_chick:
Yes it does. I'm in bed with Avie and have a sniper trained on Petru.

Soon I'll have more power at my fingertips...

Soon...

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
Inquisitorial Lord Protector of His Emperor's Glorius Empire
[20:19:04] <mazzelaar> I have to say a big up to Zhil - without those 8 def calls you covered we would've been screwed. | r12 End Ceremony
Zh|l is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Apr 2003, 02:46   #21
BOB_LOST
Banned

They dont have full intercourse (rah and Eatclippers), just nibble gently on eachothers genitalia.

Rah hc in fencesitting shocka!

:e_chick: :e_chick: :e_chick:
Unread 8 Apr 2003, 02:48   #22
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Zh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Quote:
Originally posted by BOB_LOST

Rah hc in fencesitting shocka!

Wow. Did you arrive to this conclusion through any knowledge at all except the fact some RaH are present in my galaxy?

The RaH in my galaxy fight for their alliance, not for me. I didn't expect anything less. I rate alliance > galaxy, and it would be silly for me to expect others to drop such beliefs for me.

Are you bored tonight or something?

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
[20:19:04] <mazzelaar> I have to say a big up to Zhil - without those 8 def calls you covered we would've been screwed. | r12 End Ceremony
Unread 8 Apr 2003, 02:50   #23
BOB_LOST
Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by Zh|l
Wow. Did you arrive to this conclusion through any knowledge at all except the fact some RaH are present in my galaxy?

The RaH in my galaxy fight for their alliance, not for me. I didn't expect anything less. I rate alliance > galaxy, and it would be silly for me to expect others to drop such beliefs for me.

Are you bored tonight or something?

joke __ _P___Pronunciation Key__(jk)
n. Something said or done to evoke laughter or amusement, especially an amusing story with a punch line.
A mischievous trick; a prank.
An amusing or ludicrous incident or situation.
Informal.

cluck cluck
Unread 8 Apr 2003, 02:53   #24
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Quote:
joke __ _P___Pronunciation Key__(jk)
n. Something said or done to evoke laughter or amusement, especially an amusing story with a punch line.
A mischievous trick; a prank.
An amusing or ludicrous incident or situation.
Informal.

cluck cluck
Many wouldn't see it as that, so it was easier for me to just settle it.

And you are in an odd mood clearly. There wasnt any swearing in that directed at me.

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
Unread 8 Apr 2003, 02:54   #25
BOB_LOST
Banned

Quote:
And you are in an odd mood clearly. There wasnt any swearing in that directed at me.
¤"#¤¤#¤%"#¤%"%"%"%%"¤%¤"#¤¤!"¤¤!¤!
better?

:e_chick: :e_chick: :e_chick: :e_chick:
Unread 8 Apr 2003, 03:24   #26
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Quote:
¤"#¤¤#¤%"#¤%"%"%"%%"¤%¤"#¤¤!"¤¤!¤!
better?

:e_chick: :e_chick: :e_chick: :e_chick:
Much.

Fancy being in the same galaxy at some point in PA?

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
Unread 8 Apr 2003, 03:28   #27
BOB_LOST
Banned

not realy,but thanks for offering

:e_chick: :e_chick: :e_chick:
Unread 8 Apr 2003, 03:28   #28
The Lambs
Old VanX Propaganda Crew

The Lambs is an unknown quantity at this point
Jeez, i check in for the first time since about round 6 and you two are getting on now ?

wow ............................................................................

bob, i still hold a grudge for you and horus round 2 ... come on ya bitch, bend over and let me do you good ... again ......... :P

-Trix
<Trix>Tried and Tested
The Lambs is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Apr 2003, 04:31   #29
BOB_LOST
Banned

Quote:
Much.

Fancy being in the same galaxy at some point in PA?
ok after retinking it and ofc some food and some hard drugs whould rather date sigrid than every be in the same galxey let alone the same side of a war with u

but again thanks for the offer
Unread 8 Apr 2003, 04:32   #30
BOB_LOST
Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by The Lambs
Jeez, i check in for the first time since about round 6 and you two are getting on now ?

wow ............................................................................

bob, i still hold a grudge for you and horus round 2 ... come on ya bitch, bend over and let me do you good ... again ......... :P

-Trix
i dont think u ever raped my planet round 2 i know krole and fred and a few weeks of go's at me but i dont think the ppl in p5 every laned might be wrong cant rember tbh
Unread 8 Apr 2003, 09:33   #31
The Lambs
Old VanX Propaganda Crew

The Lambs is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
i dont think u ever raped my planet round 2 i know krole and fred and a few weeks of go's at me but i dont think the ppl in p5 every laned might be wrong cant rember tbh
we kicked your ass ..... and you know it ............. disgraceful how you tried to backstab us ........... *stares into the distance *

days of old * continues drifting away *

-Trix
<Trix>Tried and Tested
The Lambs is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Apr 2003, 10:40   #32
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally posted by Hicks
It's shocking how many people believe RaH and Eclipse are best buddies though, I still wonder why everyone has that impression, is it because in Round 7 RaH and Fury were close ? Jonas your prediction was bang off the mark on almost all fronts and no I don't want to elaborate.
you know there's ALWAYS a truth in EVERY ****ING RUMOUR (if the rumour is believed or considered by a vast amount of pple, so don't make a silly rumour example). that % of truth might be small, but there always is. E.G. pple know RaH and Eclipse command (the pple in ot ofc) once got along great and many are friends and former galm8's etc, so it's not like it's impossible.

rgds Kj

FAnG Founder | CEO/HC | Ex Gaming Community Senate
Furious Angels Gaming community

FA Gaming community

No need for a disclaimer ...
Kjeldoran is offline   Reply With Quote