User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 1 Apr 2003, 14:07   #1
Sjor

Sjor is a splendid one to beholdSjor is a splendid one to beholdSjor is a splendid one to beholdSjor is a splendid one to beholdSjor is a splendid one to beholdSjor is a splendid one to beholdSjor is a splendid one to behold
weETR and NA

why is everyone talking about weet and nar when every1 knows that its weETR and NA?

Prod to not have been in many alliances
Sjor is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Apr 2003, 14:09   #2
Hicks
Raaaaaaaah!

Hicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Actually it's not.

Cunning post though.
Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Apr 2003, 14:10   #3
Little Timmy
Winker

Little Timmy will become famous soon enoughLittle Timmy will become famous soon enough
If your implying by that , that RaH has joined the weet side, does that mean that weet are entitled to a few free retals on my galaxy ?

Yeah so what Im an Original Pr0nstar

some of us have serious jobs
Little Timmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Apr 2003, 14:16   #4
MegaNova
m33p

MegaNova is a jewel in the roughMegaNova is a jewel in the roughMegaNova is a jewel in the roughMegaNova is a jewel in the rough
and how come weet thought that vvomm would ally with Na(R) when they dropped their nap ??

weet = anti pwr block
so pls show it to us now !!!
remove all the galnaps and bring in the planet naps.
or are you gonna kill Na first then say that they have the score for a major comeback just like vvomm is "doing" now.

show us some real fighting spirit !
Unread 1 Apr 2003, 14:25   #5
Petru
mefs

Petru is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: weETR and NA

Quote:
Originally posted by Sjor
why is everyone talking about weet and nar when every1 knows that its weETR and NA?
Isn't this about a week old?

Username: HobbieRogue4
Password: ****petru

I was 'angry' a lot back then. :/
Petru is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Apr 2003, 14:26   #6
Zotnam
Over the moon
Stans Ski Jumping Champion, Ollie Skates Champion, Sperm Wars Champion

Zotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally posted by Little Timmy
If your implying by that , that RaH has joined the weet side, does that mean that weet are entitled to a few free retals on my galaxy ?
More that we are entitled to a few free retals on them

Planets.
Zik: 3rd(r30), 4th(r52), 7th(r27), 9th(r26), 31st(r51)
Ter: 3rd(r50), 4th(r53), 4th(r37), 5th(r31) 7th (r58)
Xan: 3rd(r36), 40th(r57) 54th(r33), 104th(r29)
Cat: 8th (r54), 9th(r48), 12th (r55), 20th(r32), 77th(r23), 103rd(r38), 150th(r34), 152nd(r24),
Etd: 14th(r28)

Those damn emp races..
Zotnam is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Apr 2003, 14:40   #7
Little Timmy
Winker

Little Timmy will become famous soon enoughLittle Timmy will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally posted by Zotnam
More that we are entitled to a few free retals on them

shhhhhhh I was planning on some fishing and the bait wasnt for you

Yeah so what Im an Original Pr0nstar

some of us have serious jobs
Little Timmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Apr 2003, 14:41   #8
Sjor

Sjor is a splendid one to beholdSjor is a splendid one to beholdSjor is a splendid one to beholdSjor is a splendid one to beholdSjor is a splendid one to beholdSjor is a splendid one to beholdSjor is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally posted by MegaNova
and how come weet thought that vvomm would ally with Na(R) when they dropped their nap ??

weet = anti pwr block
so pls show it to us now !!!
remove all the galnaps and bring in the planet naps.
or are you gonna kill Na first then say that they have the score for a major comeback just like vvomm is "doing" now.

show us some real fighting spirit !
they can tell a lot what i can see is that they kill one ally after other without to much risk or efforts

Unread 1 Apr 2003, 14:42   #9
General1
Rah's def wh0re

General1 will become famous soon enoughGeneral1 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
/me sighs I kill WEET and I AM PROUD 2 BE NAR ffs
Rd4 ---> 246 24 10 Silverwolf of Limburg [TFD] [Cell] [NFU]
Rd5 ---> 34 11 19 The great Returning of me [Cell] [NFU]
Rd6----> 6 25 10 Chappa'ai of NOX Homeland (Whitebull) [Silver BC]
Rd7----> 18 18 1 Klaj Demon of Gateway from Hell [RAH]
Rd8----> 36 5 6 1 More TIME of Free Traders Inc [RAH]
Rd9----> 16 2 10 Clan McIntosh of Stardust Guardian [RAH]
Rd9.5 ---> 15 9 9 Nightshade of Sherwood forest [RAH]
Rd10 ----> [RAH]
General1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Apr 2003, 14:45   #10
Sjor

gimme one target u hit that was ETR

Unread 1 Apr 2003, 14:45   #11
Vaio
Heh, Leeds !

Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
It was so much easier to understand when it was everyone against Fury and Legion

Vaio
Vaio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Apr 2003, 15:08   #12
hydridia
Stan-hyd

hydridia is an unknown quantity at this point
yes

to slag at fury and legion was much easier!! can we have them back again if only on ad!
[MACE-EVE]
[m0o]
[ATUK]

Fochts Badger
Dread's Overlord
hydridia is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Apr 2003, 15:13   #13
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
****ing Furbies roided my gal for the ****ing 5th night in a row. A 300 mill planet raping my 10 mill. 400 roid planet fs!.

****ers!

p.s. why do I always get to hear this stuff last?
Unread 1 Apr 2003, 15:20   #14
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: yes

Quote:
Originally posted by hydridia
to slag at fury and legion was much easier!! can we have them back again if only on ad!

Nothing sounds like farming and cheating like furgion eh.
Unread 1 Apr 2003, 15:22   #15
K-W
Bored

K-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond repute
Re: yes

Quote:
Originally posted by hydridia
You can always do what Fred does and pretend they are still here.
Conspiracy Theory, Wrath, 1up, ICD, Eclipse
K-W is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Apr 2003, 15:27   #16
Sjor

i remember R6 i was in c16 and we were 3 gals killing a few top fltv every night. But finaly we let fltv come back again and we got 2 weeks of incs with at least 2 waves
was fun

Unread 1 Apr 2003, 15:33   #17
K03N
Banned

K03N is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Knight Theamion
****ing Furbies roided my gal for the ****ing 5th night in a row. A 300 mill planet raping my 10 mill. 400 roid planet fs!.

****ers!

p.s. why do I always get to hear this stuff last?

hf in china, hans-san.

yes i know that's japanese, pe0n!
K03N is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Apr 2003, 16:47   #18
L0n3w0lf

L0n3w0lf is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
weet = anti pwr block

duh WEET is a power block

if an allaince was anti power block they wont be allied with anyone

Rd2: TDF / TSS / WaC,YI
Rd3: WaC,YI / YI / YI² / SED
Rd4: Alternity / BlueTuba
Rd5: BlueTuba / Ni!
Rd6: Deus Ex
Rd7: Fury
Rd8: FAnG
Rd9: FAnG
Rd9.5: FAnG / Wolfpack
Rd10: Wolfpack
L0n3w0lf is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Apr 2003, 17:21   #19
Hicks
Raaaaaaaah!

Hicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Quote:
i remember R6 i was in c16 and we were 3 gals killing a few top fltv every night. But finaly we let fltv come back again and we got 2 weeks of incs with at least 2 waves
was fun
Glad you decided to "let" yourselves have 2 weeks on incoming
Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Apr 2003, 18:48   #20
Faberius
Olrik's Lil' Bro

Faberius is an unknown quantity at this point
Reports of Nar's death are vastly exaggerated.
Unread 1 Apr 2003, 19:45   #21
Sjor

noone said Rah is dead

Unread 1 Apr 2003, 20:00   #22
MadeMan
180º

MadeMan is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by L0n3w0lf

Hehe it was theyre get away reason to form a powerblcok ^^
MadeMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Apr 2003, 20:05   #23
Morden
The Face Of Evil

Morden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to behold
it'd be a lot more interresting if alliances grouped themselves into blocks on 2, rather than large powerblocks,

to me i still dont know why any alliance wants to get into a long gruelling war at the start of a round, it is much more effective to just roid anyone who is tasty and defend your members fully for the first 3-5 weeks, then start full scale wars, if alliances were to do this powerblocks wouldnt be necasary at least not in the current scale.
Unread 1 Apr 2003, 20:50   #24
MegaNova
m33p

MegaNova is a jewel in the roughMegaNova is a jewel in the roughMegaNova is a jewel in the roughMegaNova is a jewel in the rough
Quote:

what i meant was that weet/nar was napped becouse they needed to kill the vvomm block, atleast thats what they said.

weet in the first place was made becouse of the vom triad, atleast thats what they said.
atm vvomm still is getting more behind becouse we are still being targeted everyday. so if weet has some guts they break up in 2 new blocks and show us how it is supposed to be done, like you had "planned" before vom was formed.
Or are you to scared to get incoming thats gonna be a little harder to cover.
Unread 1 Apr 2003, 21:20   #25
Mosier

Mosier is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
We're allied with rah? Damn, someone should have told me before i lost 500k score in the first tick at a rah planet.

Damn expensive roids those were.
Mosier is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Apr 2003, 22:18   #26
Saitam
Tribologist

Saitam is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
what i meant was that weet/nar was napped becouse they needed to kill the vvomm block, atleast thats what they said.

weet in the first place was made becouse of the vom triad, atleast thats what they said.
atm vvomm still is getting more behind becouse we are still being targeted everyday. so if weet has some guts they break up in 2 new blocks and show us how it is supposed to be done, like you had "planned" before vom was formed.
Or are you to scared to get incoming thats gonna be a little harder to cover.
But vom is still here...
Unread 1 Apr 2003, 22:58   #27
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:

Don't forget VVOMM!

ps. Can someone tell me what hypocracy is, I've forgotten.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Apr 2003, 23:39   #28
K-W
Bored

K-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally posted by Morden
it'd be a lot more interresting if alliances grouped themselves into blocks on 2, rather than large powerblocks,

to me i still dont know why any alliance wants to get into a long gruelling war at the start of a round, it is much more effective to just roid anyone who is tasty and defend your members fully for the first 3-5 weeks, then start full scale wars, if alliances were to do this powerblocks wouldnt be necasary at least not in the current scale.
I dont even think groups of 2 are healthy. Then 2 100 member alliances group, and 4 50 member gals will argue that they should then block. etc etc it just happens again.

Alliances have to start the rounds alone, and let the events of the round trigger the politics. That is the only way that this game will ever be as fun as it used to be politically.

If r10 is random. The best thing for the game would be for all the remaining alliances to par down thier memberships. That way allainces would be more elite and it wouldnt just be a numbers game and youd produce the players needed for new alliances to form. Then every alliance should start the round alone. Focus on buiding itself internally. And let the politics come.

I realize its a pipe dream. Someone is gonna team up. Alliances will expand rather than contract. Someone is gonna hold a grudge. But it would be something if it could happen.
Unread 2 Apr 2003, 08:08   #29
Maddix
Imposter?

Maddix is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Hmm bit of an error for them to forget to tell us then huh?

R2: XXV
R3: Æternals
R4: Fx9/Wolfpack
R5: Legion
R6: Legion BC
R7: Legion BC
R8: RaH BC
R9: RaH HC
Maddix is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Apr 2003, 08:18   #30
Cochese
Retired

Cochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally posted by K-W
I dont even think groups of 2 are healthy. Then 2 100 member alliances group, and 4 50 member gals will argue that they should then block. etc etc it just happens again.

Alliances have to start the rounds alone, and let the events of the round trigger the politics. That is the only way that this game will ever be as fun as it used to be politically.

If r10 is random. The best thing for the game would be for all the remaining alliances to par down thier memberships. That way allainces would be more elite and it wouldnt just be a numbers game and youd produce the players needed for new alliances to form. Then every alliance should start the round alone. Focus on buiding itself internally. And let the politics come.

I realize its a pipe dream. Someone is gonna team up. Alliances will expand rather than contract. Someone is gonna hold a grudge. But it would be something if it could happen.

You could possibly see it, or attempts at least.

I myself share a similiar hope for the future.
Cochese is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Apr 2003, 09:53   #31
Zitos
vole vo koshe avec moi?

Zitos is an unknown quantity at this point
People should by now understamd that there can not be a universe without powerbloks.. Could any of you see our today world without big alliances like fn, nato etc?

The world have envolved through evolution, and so have PA.. Not much will change that..

"Atleast thats what I think.."

p.s. this is pa, not world - but the simularities is there..
round 3 :: 037:20 -- [trg] "judge dean of zitoz"
round 4 :: 236:17 -- [trg] [reborn] "gambler zitoz of deaths casino"
round 5 :: 025:20 -- [trg] [t&p] "superthief of stolen roids"
round 7 :: 015:07 -- [trg] [t&p] "superthief of ldkbots"
round 8 :: 028:07 -- [trg] [nfu] "i am tired of this"
round 9 :: 049:09 -- [wolves] [attitude] "i couldnt think of a fancy planet and ruler name"

Last edited by Zitos; 2 Apr 2003 at 09:59.
Zitos is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Apr 2003, 11:48   #32
K-W
Bored

Quote:
Originally posted by Zitos
People should by now understamd that there can not be a universe without powerbloks.. Could any of you see our today world without big alliances like fn, nato etc?

The world have envolved through evolution, and so have PA.. Not much will change that..

"Atleast thats what I think.."

p.s. this is pa, not world - but the simularities is there..
Ignoring rl, cuase its a dubious comparison at best. There is no reason whatsoever that we cant go into a round without powerblocks other than greed/fear/loyalty etc. All it takes is most alliances being secure enough in themselves and the game to not try and block up from the start.

Sure teh round may still end in a 2 block war. But the politics leading up to that would be dynamic and fun.
Unread 2 Apr 2003, 14:01   #33
cheekybru
Synaptidian

cheekybru is an unknown quantity at this point
NATO RAWKED FS!!111111111111111222

<vampy> Cheek is 1337
<Zeus> Cheek is 1337 <-- maybe?
<idimmu> Cheek is 1337
cheekybru is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Apr 2003, 16:46   #34
Saitam
Tribologist

Saitam is an unknown quantity at this point
As long as ppl play this game for the sole purpose of winning, powerblocks will be here.
Unread 2 Apr 2003, 20:14   #35
K-W
Bored

Quote:
Originally posted by Saitam
As long as ppl play this game for the sole purpose of winning, powerblocks will be here.
As long as ppl play this game. Blocks will be here. Blocks are the natural extension of allainces. This is a game of politics. Players join alliances, alliances fight, and cooperate. Theres nothing inherently wrong or bad for the game about this.

The problem with blocks is not that they exist, but how they have tended to act. The problem is that they form before the round into 2 sides. Mix galaxies within the block. Villify the other block. Declare loyalty to each other. And then run into the round to fight.

There is then a war. One block is getting beaten. But because the blocks have declared loyalty to each other, because they polarized the sides through propaganda and negative emotions and because they mixed gals in the block, there is no side switching. ANd at this point you cant really fault anyone, its nearly impossible to do. So instead of some fluidity, the war continues on, and one side gets crushed and then we hit stagnation. Now youve got a block on top. The rest of PA blames the block for thier evil ways. Everyone gets bored. You get tension and retals and other such garbage. If the loyalty and the mixing is bad enough then the round ends like this. If somewhere in the block something reaches a breaking point, you get a new fight. It is impossible to break a block into even sides. And while the dispute or desire to attack someone may be enough to overide the loyalty and incovinience in one case, its usually not going to be enough to overide the whole blocks cohesion. So you will generally get some kind of uneven fight.

Not to mention that No one likes to lose roids or ranks. Or risk losing roids or ranks. This goes for the #1 allaince and for the worst alliance in the game. It goes for the top 5 players and the players getting bashed.

Then the next round comes. And all the events of the past round lead to more pre-round blocks, with more polarization, cause everyone has bad feelings. And things jsut get worse.

That is the problem, its a cycle. We need to break that cycle. We need to, as a community stop this. Say "This is a game" And not pre round block. Not declare loyalty to people, not hate other people. It can be done, its just takes some comittment.