User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 20 Mar 2003, 11:27   #101
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by K-W
Here is your big problem, you imply that the motivations were different for different sides.
I'm not implying that the motivations were different. I'm implying that the execution and scale are quite different.
Quote:
You sat through how many rounds of the same bs being lobbed at Fury unfairly and now you lob it at someone.
Fury never needed alliances/NAP's with 7 other alliances in order to win.
Quote:
If everyone could have signed up for the 3 even blocks at war with each other garunteed, im sure they all would have taken it.
We started one of those fairly matched blocks. Why didn't you?
Quote:
no one could possibly have guessed exactly how much of an effect it would have had
You are not naive, so don't pretend to be
Quote:
"I just wanted to start a small campfire, i didnt want the forest to burn down, so its not my fault"
So we lighted a match. You waved around a flamethrower.
Quote:
I am not saying anyone is the bad guys in my posts.
I get the distinct impression your message is "You started the blocking, it's all your fault we allied with a quarter of the universe." Talking about shifting responsibilities, we aren't the ones in charge of the überblock, nor are we responsible for it's creation.
Quote:
By just wiping your hands of the situation you look like children.
And what are you doing here? Telling us that we're to blame for starting the blocking, and as such it's not your fault you were forced to get 8 alliances together in a small universe to form a block the size of which has never been seen before in PA? Come now.
Unread 20 Mar 2003, 11:55   #102
logbat

logbat is an unknown quantity at this point
zhil you are soooo argumenting against eclipse is the new fury..
why is that? do you agree fury did some political twist so they could backstab any weak side in your block??

kileman did fury stand alone in r8?

The same command group (allmost) in eclipse is what we see there today as was in fury,also many of the same members!
but thats not the topic here,its about this huge powerblock and how this is ruining the game!

I know there are many players out there that react on this current uni situation,they dont dare to step forward.roids mean more than moralic standards maybe.

but one thing is sure and thats the HCs thats resposible for this is cowards,and with them we have so called "leaders" in round 3-4 this was maybe ok,since then the game had alot more players.
But were gettn few playing this game now and all have somewhat an responsible for getting enough players to play this game! we cant point our fingers on the creators anymore becuz when we make powerblocks with 70% of the universe we get total domination and many players dont find the motivation to play then!
Unread 20 Mar 2003, 12:03   #103
Kileman
Commander

Kileman is a splendid one to beholdKileman is a splendid one to beholdKileman is a splendid one to beholdKileman is a splendid one to beholdKileman is a splendid one to beholdKileman is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally posted by logbat

kileman did fury stand alone in r8?
Yes it did.

Fury stood alone until it was clear that we had lost the war. At that stage in the hope of delaying the inevitable stagnation, Fury allied with others in a similar dire position.

And dont give me the "you were really working with Fang the whole round blah blah" because we were being attacked (and attacked a lot) by *every* alliance in the game. And by the time we allied, we were already dead.
________
RHODE ISLAND MARIJUANA DISPENSARIES

Last edited by Kileman; 24 Feb 2011 at 21:46.
Kileman is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Mar 2003, 12:03   #104
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
did fury stand alone in r8?
Yes we did.
Unread 20 Mar 2003, 12:08   #105
Hardin

Hardin is an unknown quantity at this point
Ingredients in Eclipse success.

Step1
Kill all opposition by forming a gigantic coalition (NARSWEET) far exceeding the size necessary to crush its only real opposition VOM.

Step2
Persuade everyone to keep NARSWEET alive as long as possible until 'evhul' VOM are well and truly dead and the universe is stagnating.

Step3
Take 2 or 3 of the best alliances from NARSWEET (prolly Rah, WP and Ely) and create excuse for breaking up NARSWEET (prolly 'for the good of the game') Even better (image wise) your former partners may take this decision for you - but it is already too late.

Step4
Repeatedly rape all your former partners in NARSWEET (who will have no one to turn to for help in the by now devastated universe).

Following the completion of the steps - first pioneered by Fury in R5/R7 (and some of the most boring rounds in PA history) Eclipse should come out nicely!
The only thing which could go wrong in this masterplan is if some of the NARSWEET member allies bravely take the decision to pull out of this excessive mega-block while they still have the chance to influence the game and VOM is still fighting!

Otherwise we are on the path to repeating R5 and R7

R9.5 - ? - *NONE* - Lost Avengers returns!!!
R9 - 4:10:5 - *OLYMPIANS* - I hate NARWEET *Boohoo*...
R8 - 26:2:1 - *TITANS* - We wuz robbed - Hidden Dragons foeva!!!
R7 - 5:20:3 - *NONE* - Owners of C5 - Creation of Lost Avengers - PA's most leet BG
R5 - C28 - *ELYSIUM* - Lo Friederich, Hardcastle, CBK and all...
R4 - ? - *NONE* - Hapless noobie
R3 - ? - *NONE* - Hopeless noobie
Hardin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Mar 2003, 12:55   #106
Petru
mefs

Petru is an unknown quantity at this point
You guys are still gabbering on about this?

It's simple, you made a choice to block, so you immediately enter the risk of being outblocked.

If you don't want to be run over, don't stand in the middle of the road.

If you wanted a "fun" round, you'd have gone solo, not formed a triad followed by a quintet.

Noone forced any of you into it, you chose to do it, shut the **** up trying to take a moral highground, you just sound retarded.

Username: HobbieRogue4
Password: ****petru

I was 'angry' a lot back then. :/
Petru is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Mar 2003, 13:19   #107
Hardin

Look Petru...

NARSWEET is just excessive for what it has set out to do...

U know it...I know it...everyone knows it!

Try and kill VOM by all means...that is the game...

But they way you are doing it by creating NARSWEET will simply make this round a clone of R5 and R7.

Unless the political situation changes soon we will just have stagnation with intermittent wars when the smaller alliances of NARSWEET leave or are chucked out and then gobbled up!

Some one needs to make a break before this round gets into that position! If it is left too long it will be too late!

We already have priv. gals making this round less fun...soon we will have stagnation too!

R7 - 5:20:3 - *NONE* - Owners of C5 - Creation of Lost Avengers - PA's most leet BG
Unread 20 Mar 2003, 13:25   #108
Petru
mefs

I imagine Narweet will indeed decide to find something fun to do, but only once vvomm has been trudged sufficiently face down into the mud that they can't come back and **** it up.

And again, why the comparison to r5/7? This is a r6, not 5/7, and yet again (I feel like a broken record here saying this over and over) we all know what happened in r6, so why the bitching?

All you guys look like now are whining defeatists who can't handle odds being against them.

Your own fun isn't the sole concern of 3/4s of PA players. Other peoples fun was put at risk when VoM and later VVoMM was formed. Actions were taken, thus here we are now.

I can guarantee you full well if there was no Weet, no NaR, and people just going solo or in pairs against VVoMM you wouldn't be the ****ing moralistic innocent angels looking for "fun in PA for all" that you are now.

So give it a rest. You decided to block, you got outblocked. Yes there will probably be some kind of 2nd war later on to stop stagnation, but I am sure only once you lot are so dead that you can't do anything to fk it up for others.

Fun is fun for all, not just fun for 1/4 of the universe who decided to block to try and win, got outplayed and suddenly feel like playing the "I'm the innocent victim" card.

Unread 20 Mar 2003, 13:26   #109
Sjor

Sjor is a splendid one to beholdSjor is a splendid one to beholdSjor is a splendid one to beholdSjor is a splendid one to beholdSjor is a splendid one to beholdSjor is a splendid one to beholdSjor is a splendid one to behold
good thats its my last round but this round u will still hear from me MUUUUUHA

Prod to not have been in many alliances
Sjor is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Mar 2003, 13:44   #110
hAl
ensign forever

hAl is infamous around these partshAl is infamous around these partshAl is infamous around these partshAl is infamous around these partshAl is infamous around these partshAl is infamous around these parts
Quote:
Originally posted by Petru
You guys are still gabbering on about this?

It's simple, you made a choice to block, so you immediately enter the risk of being outblocked.

If you don't want to be run over, don't stand in the middle of the road.

If you wanted a "fun" round, you'd have gone solo, not formed a triad followed by a quintet.

Noone forced any of you into it, you chose to do it, shut the **** up trying to take a moral highground, you just sound retarded.
Hmmm, we did not decide to block, vvomm did.
Clearly even if you don't block you run the risk of being totally outblocked

We wanted a fun round. sure, we wanted to go solo. Guess what, our round is fooked.

Indeed nobody forced us into anthing but the result is that we are getting slaughtered anyways.

I also see alliances like IPC and HD in simular situations been up there in the top of the owned categories so they will probably agree with us that the combo of NAR/WEET/FAnG and ZENITH is one of the most stupid overblocks ever seen.

hAl
Unread 20 Mar 2003, 13:50   #111
Hardin

Quote:
I imagine Narweet will indeed decide to find something fun to do, but only once vvomm has been trudged sufficiently face down into the mud that they can't come back and **** it up.

So give it a rest. You decided to block, you got outblocked. Yes there will probably be some kind of 2nd war later on to stop stagnation, but I am sure only once you lot are so dead that you can't do anything to fk it up for others.
Petru... you are the one not getting it I think. I never claim VOM are innocent. But we didn't mix our gals either!

Yes VOM is being hit, yes VOM is fighting back and it is not over.

BUT I say again NARSWEET is excessive for the task of fighting VOM. WEE alone wud have been enough for an even war!

IF NARSWEET doesn't break up sooner rather than later then we will have stagnation.

The 2nd war which you talk about will be on the leading allies in NARSWEET's terms and will be as one-sided as the one which is going on now...

Ask Ely in R5 who got dropped as soon as VTS/Fury realised NoCeX was beaten and no longer a threat...did they have anyone significant left in the universe that they could ally too?

I am just pointing out that if NARSWEET wants to stick together until VOM is completely destroyed then when it eventually splits up the smaller 'less leet' members will be chewed up by Eclipse/Rah/WP and Ely (or some other combination of this).

If they want to have a fighting chance then they will need other allies and where will they be if NARSWEET has already destrooyed them and stagnated the universe?

As for fun I am still having fun attacking and deffing against NARSWEET every night!

Unread 20 Mar 2003, 13:55   #112
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
You can play it safe and boring, or go for gold or nothing.

no nuts, no glory
Unread 20 Mar 2003, 14:04   #113
KeyStroke
Certified Maniac

KeyStroke is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Hardin
Petru... you are the one not getting it I think. I never claim VOM are innocent. But we didn't mix our gals either!

Yes VOM is being hit, yes VOM is fighting back and it is not over.

BUT I say again NARSWEET is excessive for the task of fighting VOM. WEE alone wud have been enough for an even war!

IF NARSWEET doesn't break up sooner rather than later then we will have stagnation.
VOM is not alone about being hit or fight back you know. I think it was particular funny today to see quite nice incoming and then talking to one of my attackers and he says DIE VOM etc etc... and like... Of course I had to put him straight and tell him we wasn't a VOM galaxy. Quite amusing actually, getting hit is a part of the game I really dont care about that. I think his reply was something along the lines of "anything not being WEETNAR is fire & forget" how amusing

Even more amusing was when scanning people in galaxies we got incoming from. Quite smallish really and hardly any online at all. Enganged into small talk with one of my attackers, he complained about being hit all the time. Isnt there enough defence to go around in WEETNAR to its members or is it highly selective limtied to certain alliances/members within the block? I have to wonder...

IF is such a boring word, so I say WHEN WEETNAR breaks apart, its easy to see who end up where. You have to be blind if you cant see that. But with such a small universe, will even farming former allies end up as a small snack really.

Peace on earth and goodwill in mankind. Think I check into my hyperiums account now, a bit more action in that game to be honest
<Zhil> hmm
<Hicks> Dreadnought II theyd call me
KeyStroke is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Mar 2003, 14:34   #114
Petru
mefs

Quote:
Originally posted by hAl
We wanted a fun round. sure, we wanted to go solo. Guess what, our round is fooked.

Indeed nobody forced us into anthing but the result is that we are getting slaughtered anyways.

I also see alliances like IPC and HD in simular situations been up there in the top of the owned categories
I don't actually know which alliance you are with hAl, but by the sounds of it one that does not wish to be involved with the Narweet/vvomm war?

If so, the situation you describe is not a result of the war, it's a result of private galaxies in my opinion. Round 8 saw several alliances go solo ("large" and "small"), and survive the round with minimal incoming. Why? Because galaxy trust was that little, members had to attack with their alliance, and so got allocated hostile targets only.

As a result, those not fighting simply weren't targetted.

The return to private galaxies has seen the return of "lazy roiding". If a block has 100 galaxies to it's name, you can guarantee half of those are hitting random galaxies day in day out for easy roids instead of hitting hostiles allocated by their HC.

This at least, is the fault of Private over Random, not blocks.

Unread 20 Mar 2003, 14:48   #115
K-W
Bored

K-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally posted by Sjor
we are not whining but u shouldnt be to proud by outnumbering us by 3x and still not taking us down too much
NO ONE IS PROUD, not a single person from our block has posted about being proud. Will the lies never stop?
Conspiracy Theory, Wrath, 1up, ICD, Eclipse
K-W is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Mar 2003, 14:50   #116
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little
Quote:
Originally posted by Knight Theamion
You can play it safe and boring, or go for gold or nothing.

no nuts, no glory

The Xanadu way
Unread 20 Mar 2003, 14:55   #117
K-W
Bored

K-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond repute
Well at least we are getting at the truth here.

The issue isnt the game, it isnt stagnation, its that vom dont like getting roided. But I guess when they get roided it is a travesty for the game. We must all cry for them.

"Yes but after you kill us we are sure that what you do next will cause stagnation fast"
Can it get anymore contrived than this? Seriously, I wish I were as much a psychic as so many Vom people seem to be.

The simple fact is, none of these things have occured and you are asking us to be embarassed because they did occur. They havent occured.

Why should we be ashamed, and the PA community be outraged by things that happened in your imaginations. Last time I checked your delusions were mostly your business.

The facts are this.
*We arent stagnated
*Its only been a week
*There are 3 blocks
*There is no reason to think that 2 of the three blocks are one block now

Other than the fact that vom just dont like the odds atm, why all the fuss?
Unread 20 Mar 2003, 14:56   #118
K-W
Bored

Quote:
Originally posted by SilverSmoke
The Xanadu way
Hehe, lol.

Thats a joke right?
Unread 20 Mar 2003, 15:06   #119
hAl
ensign forever

hAl is infamous around these partshAl is infamous around these partshAl is infamous around these partshAl is infamous around these partshAl is infamous around these partshAl is infamous around these parts
Quote:
I don't actually know which alliance you are with hAl, but by the sounds of it one that does not wish to be involved with the Narweet/vvomm war?

If so, the situation you describe is not a result of the war, it's a result of private galaxies in my opinion. Round 8 saw several alliances go solo ("large" and "small"), and survive the round with minimal incoming. Why? Because galaxy trust was that little, members had to attack with their alliance, and so got allocated hostile targets only.

As a result, those not fighting simply weren't targetted.

The return to private galaxies has seen the return of "lazy roiding". If a block has 100 galaxies to it's name, you can guarantee half of those are hitting random galaxies day in day out for easy roids instead of hitting hostiles allocated by their HC.

This at least, is the fault of Private over Random, not blocks.
Sure but if galaxies are picked at random by for instance a WEET gal they can be just as well be nos, rah, auld or zenith or fang This round they can't. So the large block has relativly low incomings and masses of ships free to attack very small numbers of planets. The larger a block gets the difference will grow exponetially even becuae less and less allied gals will be attacked and so more more and more fleets becomes available for less and less targets to hit.

Also some of our gals somehow get massive amounts of incomings for being looked upon as vvomm gals which is rather porr intell cause there ain't that many vvomm gals and some of them do not even get targetted.

hAl
Unread 20 Mar 2003, 15:53   #120
Hardin

Quote:
Originally posted by K-W
Well at least we are getting at the truth here.
Not from you we are not!

I know, as a VOM, I am seen as biased and I know that you will therefore dismiss everything I say...I will even admit now that if NARSWEET broke up right now it would probably help VOM!!!

But... I HONESTLY believe that unless something dramatic happens soon in the present universe politics that we are heading for a round of staganation. interspersed with some short one sided wars...

Now you are right it hasn't happened yet...(thankfully VOM is still fighting)...but it is a pretty good estimate of what will happen based on similar circumstances in previous rounds. It is almost a historical constant where one side gets a massive advantage over the other that stagnation occurs.

KW - you and Zh|l know that NARSWEET is excessive but it is in your (Eclipse's) interests to keep it alive. You want to see VOM dead and buried and removed as a threat and then you can turn on the members of NARSWEET that you no longer need.

Oh you will say you wouldn't do this...but did VTS/Legion tell Ely (or Fury tell WP) in advance that they were going to sell them down the river in R5?

I know you will just dismiss this once again but this is how I honestly see the round being played out unless action is taken to break up NARSWEET soon.

Some people have said that you are not two blocks...well fair enough..but you are acting like one at the moment and have shared gals...

It is plain as day that there will eventually be a 2nd war...but if the second war doesnt happen till VOM is out of the game then it will be extremely one sided and short.

WEE on its own could probably kill the rest of NARSWEET quickly (altho it wud prolly be WEE + Rah & ToT).

All I am pointing out is that if the small and less leet alliances in NARSWEET dont make a move before VOM is dead then they will be carved up in their own turn with no one able to resist!

It will be R5 and R7 all over again and I dont think ANYONE enjoyed those rounds.

Unread 20 Mar 2003, 16:26   #121
RexDrax
Knightly Protector

RexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally posted by K-W
Well at least we are getting at the truth here......

The facts are this.
*We arent stagnated
*Its only been a week
*There are 3 blocks
*There is no reason to think that 2 of the three blocks are one block now

Other than the fact that vom just dont like the odds atm, why all the fuss?
I would like to argue your last point.

Quote:
Originally posted by K-W
Why would you break up a block before it kills all opposition. I thought killing all opposition was the point of the game. As far as stagnation, yah I hope so too. Good thing Nar Weet is 2 blocks or things might look really bad.
Quote:
Originally posted by WipeOut
You are obviously not aware about the percentage of shared galaxies.

But I forgive you.

Est Sularus oth Mithas
My Honour is My Life, My Life is My Honour
RexDrax is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Mar 2003, 16:33   #122
Scorpio
Inflate My Ego

Scorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally posted by K-W
Hehe, lol.

Thats a joke right?
no it isn't

Who keeps an arrow in his bow,
And if you prod him, lets it go?

A fervent friend, a subtle foe –
— Scorpio
Scorpio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Mar 2003, 16:48   #123
[7]Gunn3r

Quote:
Originally posted by K-W
Hehe, lol.

Thats a joke right?
And why would it be a joke?

Because you can't understand some peoples doesn't play it the Fury way?

ie pick 1 or 2 ally and backstab everyone else... disband, create a new name and repeat the processus a few round until everyone 'get it' once again?

Surely my comment is gonna attract flames but since i'm utterly laughing at my logs(hehe Ely&WP) that I have... well... wait and see. What RaH will do is also... doubtable considering r7(not a flame, just have problems trusting u lot)...

Since we all know Eclipse can't play like FoS and still have fun and don't wanna have a good 1:1 fight with NAR, they'll probably start building up on their "backstab coalition"... and I have all necessary logs to prove it here. We all know when VOM will get back in play it will be against Eclipse.

Get ready for another stagnant, backstabbing and lame round by Fury(or Eclipse)... whatever you want to call them up.
Unread 20 Mar 2003, 17:44   #124
logbat

Quote:
I BS
youre really a dork aint ya??
Unread 20 Mar 2003, 21:13   #125
K-W
Bored

Thanks folks for a good reminder of past alliances who have used the Good vs Evil propaganda as tool in war.

Xanadu. Xanadu deserve much respect as one of the top 3 alliances of all time in planetarion. They were an effective, powerful, diplomatically astute alliance. However, they played to win. They blocked like Mofo's, they super blocked. They raced against thier enemy piling alliance on top of alliance to get an advantage. They played this game the same exact way Legion and Fury did, the whole time acting like they were just some fun loving alliance on the forums. Some rounds people bought it, some they didnt. But when the dust cleared, xanadu was a very good power playing alliance that bashed, roided, and fought for the top spots with vigor.

I remember when the image of xanadu as protecter of the smaller players was spreading around. That was fun and much kudos to whoever was responsible for that. Xanadu did what Legion and Fury could never do. But lets not be too greedy with the legacy. Xanadu was a great alliance.
Unread 20 Mar 2003, 21:24   #126
K-W
Bored

Quote:
Not from you we are not!

I know, as a VOM, I am seen as biased and I know that you will therefore dismiss everything I say...I will even admit now that if NARSWEET broke up right now it would probably help VOM!!!

But... I HONESTLY believe that unless something dramatic happens soon in the present universe politics that we are heading for a round of staganation. interspersed with some short one sided wars...

Now you are right it hasn't happened yet...(thankfully VOM is still fighting)...but it is a pretty good estimate of what will happen based on similar circumstances in previous rounds. It is almost a historical constant where one side gets a massive advantage over the other that stagnation occurs.

KW - you and Zh|l know that NARSWEET is excessive but it is in your (Eclipse's) interests to keep it alive. You want to see VOM dead and buried and removed as a threat and then you can turn on the members of NARSWEET that you no longer need.

Oh you will say you wouldn't do this...but did VTS/Legion tell Ely (or Fury tell WP) in advance that they were going to sell them down the river in R5?

I know you will just dismiss this once again but this is how I honestly see the round being played out unless action is taken to break up NARSWEET soon.

Some people have said that you are not two blocks...well fair enough..but you are acting like one at the moment and have shared gals...

It is plain as day that there will eventually be a 2nd war...but if the second war doesnt happen till VOM is out of the game then it will be extremely one sided and short.

WEE on its own could probably kill the rest of NARSWEET quickly (altho it wud prolly be WEE + Rah & ToT).

All I am pointing out is that if the small and less leet alliances in NARSWEET dont make a move before VOM is dead then they will be carved up in their own turn with no one able to resist!

It will be R5 and R7 all over again and I dont think ANYONE enjoyed those rounds.
This shared galaxies bs is silly to say the least. Shared galaxies have been a huge problem in cases like Legion and Fury or Fury and VIrus, where 90% of galaxies are shared. SHaring on its own does not garuntee cohesion. Look at r6, look at r7. Shared galaxies did nothing to stop alliances going to war with each other.

Im damn sick of the vom psychics. Btw, if what happens in this round is that narweet kill voom, and then weet kills nar, thats not neccessarily bad. Its only bad if it stops way before the end of the round, and then there are no more wars.

This is once again the problem. Most of the complaints here are not actually about stagnation, simply about one side winning. Someone has to win, and in doing so others have to lose. If Weet's strategy is so obvious. Then shouldn't nar see it to, and shouldnt they be taking some action now?

I can actually assure you that youve not gotten our strategy right. But I will leave that to you to discover. Until that all I ask is to not be considered guilty of things you think we will do.

I dont think that is too much to ask.
Unread 20 Mar 2003, 21:25   #127
K-W
Bored

Quote:
Originally posted by RexDrax
I would like to argue your last point.
Well, nice try, I guess.

Not breaking up while we kill vom does not equal not breaking up at all. But that should be a fairly obvious distinction.

Shared galaxies are of course a complication to free alliance movement, but, by absolutely no means a complete roadblock.
Unread 20 Mar 2003, 21:28   #128
K-W
Bored

Quote:
Originally posted by [7]Gunn3r
And why would it be a joke?

Because you can't understand some peoples doesn't play it the Fury way?

ie pick 1 or 2 ally and backstab everyone else... disband, create a new name and repeat the processus a few round until everyone 'get it' once again?

Surely my comment is gonna attract flames but since i'm utterly laughing at my logs(hehe Ely&WP) that I have... well... wait and see. What RaH will do is also... doubtable considering r7(not a flame, just have problems trusting u lot)...

Since we all know Eclipse can't play like FoS and still have fun and don't wanna have a good 1:1 fight with NAR, they'll probably start building up on their "backstab coalition"... and I have all necessary logs to prove it here. We all know when VOM will get back in play it will be against Eclipse.

Get ready for another stagnant, backstabbing and lame round by Fury(or Eclipse)... whatever you want to call them up.
What "we all know" sounds alot like the "knowledge" of alot of ignorant Fury haters for many rounds.

Grow up. Im a student playing an online game. I am well capable of playing many different ways. I am a nice guy who enjoys winning, and who also enjoys a good battle, and who also enjoys fun rounds.

The same can be said of all people in Fury or in Eclipse or in any other alliance.

If you would take the time to actually learn why it is that alliances have done what they have done in the past(other than only remembering the rounds that backup your silly hate filled view) you would realize that there is no Good and Bad. You have no fckn clue what Eclipse is capable of. And one week fo gameplay CANNOT show you what it is.

ITS BEEN ONE WEEK FOR GOODNESS SAKE

So go do some tarot card readings psychic and shush and play the game.
Unread 20 Mar 2003, 22:39   #129
Hardin

Quote:
Originally posted by K-W
-snip-
KW - here is some quotes that Focht/Razorback made on another thread on behalf of 'Eclipse'. He hasn't responded yet...could u do so on his behalf!

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1) Eclipse goal is not to be #1 its goal is to be in the winning block with our partners.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay so your parters are WEET or do you include NaR and the other alliances who you are working with now? If you do not include NaR can they expect incoming as soon as VOM is defeated?

quote:
2) Eclipse has its goal set to defeat Vvomm totally

Fair enough...its just a pity you had to block with half the universe to do it! WEET on its own could probably have give us a run for our money! Can you explain why you had to set up a block consisting of half the universe and far in excess of what is needed to tackle VOM? Are we that scareh?

quote:
3) All Weet alliance HC (this means from all 4 alliances) have decided that the war is not over and that we will go on targetting Vvomm till their threat is eliminated (this is the usual goal of any alliance or coalation)

I am glad you think the war is not over - nor do I. VOM is not dead yet! I also agree that your goal is to destroy VOM however by blocking with half the universe you are also destroying the game!

quote:
4) We wont drop an ally this round and i would like you to present proof for such thing, all of our allies can underline and vouch for our open minded loyal play with them.

Okay...can you again clarify ally? Do you just mean WEET
(Wolfpack, Elysium, Eclipse & ToT) or are you including your current other partners in the excessive NARSWEET block? If you are not including NaR and co. can they expect incoming as soon as VOM is dead? It certainly sounds like it!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Be nice to have a sensible response to these just so some of the NaR and other HC making up NARSWEET coalition have some idea where they will stand once VOM is dead?

KW - I can understand where your coming from...

You and Eclipse know that VOM is the only grouping seriously capable of battling WEET. From that perspective your decision to build a gigantic coalition to destroy VOM is understandable...after all you are trying to win the game...

What other members in NARSWEET should realise is that this tactic has been used before... In R5 by WTFVE - who destroyed NoCeX and in R7 by FLVTT - who destroyed NewX...

In each case once the opposing block was destroyed there was a period of stagnation... and in each case this was then followed by an equally one-sided war when the original grand coalition was torn apart with the the 'elite' rap0ring many of the alliances which had helped them to victory in the first war.

Both rounds have gone down in history as two of the most boring and stagnated ever in PA!

You know that once VOM is killed there will be no real opposition to WEET dominating the game.

That is why if some of the alliances that currently make up NARSWEET are truly interested in prolonging the interest in this round and keeping it even relatively balanced they should consider breaking from NARSWEET in the near future...

Otherwise WEET is being handed the game on a plate...

Those non-WEET HC will only have themselves to blame when WEET kill their alliances as soon as VOM is dead and they have no more need for their services!

Unread 20 Mar 2003, 22:51   #130
Razorback
Eclipse High Command

Razorback has a spectacular aura aboutRazorback has a spectacular aura aboutRazorback has a spectacular aura about
Just to clarify a few things as you asked for it.

Eclipse allies are atm ToT Elysium and Wolfpack.
Our Status with Nar is a Nap
This Nap was asked for from BOTH sides. BOTH sides NAR/WEET intended to fight VVOMM (Rah wanted to get Virus afaik).
As this similar goals were found out an agreement was signed to avoid hitting each other, nothing more nothing less and this agreement is wanted by both sides so will end whenever one party chooses to end it.

The claim "we allied" is not entirely correct as Eclipse as a whole did not do the politics for the whole block either, those decisions were made by all weet hc (we actually work good together) and ofc by the Nar HC who saw also from their own point of view wisdom in it.
You asked why VVOMM was fought, simply said, u might not be liked by everyone or might be a threat to some ppl so this should be the answer for any war.

Also you are one of the few ppl talking of a narweet block, which is wrong. Actually it is Weet and Nar, 2 different blocks, their and our politics dont match our only connections are a NAP (we dont hit them they dont hit us unless a galaxy is hostile) and the wish to fight VVOMM for various and different reasons.

To point 4) i think i cleared it above who our allies are atm.
And there is no ALLIANCE between NAR and Weet (there is no S anymore in it)
-T&P slogan

Focht
T&P HC
Fury Exec
Eclipse CEO

Stan's muppet
Razorback is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Mar 2003, 23:03   #131
Hardin

Thank u for clarifying that...I am sure some other people will find elements of it debatable...

With regard you being one block I have not specifically said this...

I have used the word 'block' occasionally out of lazy habit which may have given that impression...It is the same reason I have not removed the S out of NARSWEET

You will see in the post above and in others that I also refer to you as the NARSWEET coalition (which is what you are). I will however acknowledge that you are not a 'formal' block but the semantics of what is a block and what is a 'coalition' cud be debatable atm

I am still wondering tho what ur objectives towards the current non WEET members of your 'coalition' will be once (if) you beat VOM?

Last edited by Hardin; 21 Mar 2003 at 00:03.
Unread 20 Mar 2003, 23:19   #132
[7]Gunn3r

Quote:
Originally posted by K-W
What "we all know" sounds alot like the "knowledge" of alot of ignorant Fury haters for many rounds.

Grow up. Im a student playing an online game. I am well capable of playing many different ways. I am a nice guy who enjoys winning, and who also enjoys a good battle, and who also enjoys fun rounds.

The same can be said of all people in Fury or in Eclipse or in any other alliance.

If you would take the time to actually learn why it is that alliances have done what they have done in the past(other than only remembering the rounds that backup your silly hate filled view) you would realize that there is no Good and Bad. You have no fckn clue what Eclipse is capable of. And one week fo gameplay CANNOT show you what it is.

ITS BEEN ONE WEEK FOR GOODNESS SAKE

So go do some tarot card readings psychic and shush and play the game.
Yes, since I exactly that what I said, Eclipse and Fury are evil persons playing to destroy the game, piss off everyone and are really bad...

I'm talking about FACTS that Fury used such tactic, I never said Fury or Eclipse sucked, I said they used these tactic, are you seriously going to deny Fury have backstabbed occasionally when they were in a situation that they could?

When have you seen Fury in a fair fight? The only time it happened is because everyone were pissed off @ u... Whenever you've had the chances you used these backstabbing & overwhelming tactics.
Unread 20 Mar 2003, 23:43   #133
Petru
mefs

Quote:
youre really a dork aint ya??
Who's the one whining like a bint because he's on the losing side?

I was in Fury in r6, we were smashed into the ground by a veritable juggernaught. Was I posting on AD whinging after day 3? No. I was in Legion in r3 when the Wolfpack split happened and the massive incomings started, and didn't stop until the very end. Was I on the PA forums whinging within 3 days of the split? No. We went solo in r8. Was I on AD whinging about how alone we were? No. I even had to live with my alliance and all but about 4 from 150 people being destroyed entirely by VtS in r2. Did I come bleeting? No.

Try looking at who is posting the bollocks.

Unread 20 Mar 2003, 23:45   #134
Norseman
4ever a Snuggly Bunny

Norseman is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Ingredients in Eclipse success.

Step4
Repeatedly rape all your former partners in NARSWEET (who will have no one to turn to for help in the by now devastated universe).

Following the completion of the steps - first pioneered by Fury in R5/R7 (and some of the most boring rounds in PA history) Eclipse should come out nicely!

Otherwise we are on the path to repeating R5 and R7
Afaik, Cheerios, Stress, Racer and Eylisia still plays an important role in charge of Elysium..all whom experienced the different spectres in r5 - I would be shocked if nothing have been learned
R3: 111:17
R4: 2:15 Elysium
R5: 1:5 Elysium
R6: 24:16 Elysium
R8: 28:?? Adelante
Retired & vanished
Norseman is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Mar 2003, 23:53   #135
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little
Quote:

I was in Fury in r6, we were smashed into the ground by a veritable juggernaught. Was I posting on AD whinging after day 3? No. I was in Legion in r3 when the Wolfpack split happened and the massive incomings started, and didn't stop until the very end. Was I on the PA forums whinging within 3 days of the split? No. We went solo in r8. Was I on AD whinging about how alone we were? No. I even had to live with my alliance and all but about 4 from 150 people being destroyed entirely by VtS in r2. Did I come bleeting? No.

Unread 20 Mar 2003, 23:55   #136
Hardin

Quote:

I was in Fury in r6, we were smashed into the ground by a veritable juggernaught.

Yes u were....but you were never finished off in the same way NewX and NoCeX were in R5 and R7!

Why didn't that happen? It was because alliances changed sides and the political situation changed...

Thats all I am encouraging...

but the (impression - edited to: party line) I get from Razorback and other Eclipse posters is that you want to smash VOM into the ground way beyond any chance of return... in the same way Fury's blocks smashed NewX and NoCex in those crappy rounds and then stagnated the game!

If we get a R6 situation I will be happy (and I am sure many on all sides will be)... but it means that some of the NARSWEET coalition need to start considering their positions very shortly!

Last edited by Hardin; 21 Mar 2003 at 00:06.
Unread 20 Mar 2003, 23:57   #137
Hardin

Quote:
Originally posted by Norseman
Afaik, Cheerios, Stress, Racer and Eylisia still plays an important role in charge of Elysium..all whom experienced the different spectres in r5 - I would be shocked if nothing have been learned
U would hope so...

...but the lure of being the rap0rs this time...rather than the raped...may just prove too tempting!

Unread 21 Mar 2003, 00:02   #138
Norseman
4ever a Snuggly Bunny

Quote:

but the impression I get from Razorback and other Eclipse posters is that you want to smash VOM into the ground way beyond any chance of return... in the same way Fury's blocks smashed NewX and NoCex in those crappy rounds and then stagnated the game!
why make a different impression? to give u hope, or not...what is prefered?
Retired & vanished
Unread 21 Mar 2003, 00:03   #139
Norseman
4ever a Snuggly Bunny

Quote:
U would hope so...

...but the lure of being the rap0rs this time...rather than the raped...may just prove too tempting!
I have no reason to care, really

btw.. dont give yourself too much credit
Retired & vanished
Unread 21 Mar 2003, 00:15   #140
Hardin

Quote:
Originally posted by Norseman
why make a different impression? to give u hope, or not...what is prefered?
Maybe impression was wrong word!

As I have said previously I can understand why Eclipse/WEET is proposing these tactics. For them utterly killing VOM makes perfect sense...and unless something happens will probably win them the round...

It would certainly be a bit more fun if we could get to a more balanced situation in this round which is ofc in VOM's interest.

However, it is also in the majority of PA player's interest if we can avoid the stagnations we faced in R5 and R7.

I take no credit...only abuse so far it seems!

Unread 21 Mar 2003, 00:21   #141
K-W
Bored

Quote:

What other members in NARSWEET should realise is that this tactic has been used before... In R5 by WTFVE - who destroyed NoCeX and in R7 by FLVTT - who destroyed NewX...

In each case once the opposing block was destroyed there was a period of stagnation... and in each case this was then followed by an equally one-sided war when the original grand coalition was torn apart with the the 'elite' rap0ring many of the alliances which had helped them to victory in the first war.

Both rounds have gone down in history as two of the most boring and stagnated ever in PA!
YOu have absolutely no idea what happened in rd 5 or rd 7. So you just look rather funny. In rd 6, elysium was the number 3 allaince in the game. That they performed so poorly was certainly not the fault of Fury. But of course we are evil if we stagnated but also evil if we try to stop stagnation. THe only alliance we attacked in rd 7 that was allied to us was Titans because they betrayed us. At no point did we rape any allainces for any other reason. But thanks for pretending to know the past.

And since when was rd 7 boring? How long have you played this game? Rd7 saw a pretty good war between xeta and fltv, some stagnation, then a political free for all and new wars. Thats a good round where I come from.
Unread 21 Mar 2003, 00:21   #142
K-W
Bored

Quote:
Originally posted by [7]Gunn3r
Yes, since I exactly that what I said, Eclipse and Fury are evil persons playing to destroy the game, piss off everyone and are really bad...

I'm talking about FACTS that Fury used such tactic, I never said Fury or Eclipse sucked, I said they used these tactic, are you seriously going to deny Fury have backstabbed occasionally when they were in a situation that they could?

When have you seen Fury in a fair fight? The only time it happened is because everyone were pissed off @ u... Whenever you've had the chances you used these backstabbing & overwhelming tactics.
No you are not talking about facts, you are talking about blatent ignorance of the facts. You are going to have to define backstabbing. But Fury never backstabbed anyone while I was in command.

You have no clue what you are talking about. Fury have just played this game, they were not some omnipotent gods who could set everything up the way they wanted. Every round we tried to do our best to put ourselves in a position to win, but we never tried to overwhelm. Sometimes that resulted in us getting creamed (r4,r6) Sometimes it resulted in us winning way too easily(r5), You might add r7 to that last list but as far as I am concerned that was a good war that could have gone the other way if we were outmanueavered.

You are assuming that Fury was run by mad scientists. As much as sid was great and had a great persona of power, he was just a player like you and I and had to make imperfect decisions based on imperfect information. The same holds true of all alliances leaders.

You are a fool if you think domination and backstabbing was a strategy. It really doesnt take much to learn the real reason behind things if you would care to bother.
Unread 21 Mar 2003, 00:23   #143
Razorback
Eclipse High Command

Razorback has a spectacular aura aboutRazorback has a spectacular aura aboutRazorback has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Yes because you are the devils advocate, barely neutral and obsessed with exclamation marks
-T&P slogan

Focht
T&P HC
Fury Exec
Eclipse CEO

Stan's muppet
Razorback is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Mar 2003, 00:24   #144
Scouse
[F.E.A.R.]

Scouse is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by K-W
THe only alliance we attacked in rd 7 that was allied to us was Titans because they betrayed us.
Would you pl.... pl.... pl.... pl.... pl...

Sorry. The record got stuck, and it won't stop saying the same thing over and over again.

Quote:
But Fury never backstabbed anyone while I was in command.
That's a matter of opinion. And I know 1 or 2 people who might disagree with you there.
"And when people tell me what is ok and what is not it should not be an unexpected scene seeing I extend my middle right hand digit and say: 'Eyy, would you like lemon or lime with that piece of advice, mister?'"

Funny Film Reviews :: SWOS
Scouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Mar 2003, 00:32   #145
Norseman
4ever a Snuggly Bunny

Quote:
Maybe impression was wrong word!

As I have said previously I can understand why Eclipse/WEET is proposing these tactics. For them utterly killing VOM makes perfect sense...and unless something happens will probably win them the round...

It would certainly be a bit more fun if we could get to a more balanced situation in this round which is ofc in VOM's interest.

However, it is also in the majority of PA player's interest if we can avoid the stagnations we faced in R5 and R7.

Point being.. ppl say things for a reason, the truth may not be one of them. This is a war where propaganda can make the victory incredible smoother.

Turn the public eye towards a future without hope, and you wont bother to fight when any chance of a victory in the near future gets faded away

the opposite, but still the same case.. take the war in Irak; make the right ppl defect or give the impression of it and the people of Irak may get the courage to turn against Saddam
Retired & vanished
Unread 21 Mar 2003, 00:34   #146
Hardin

Quote:
Originally posted by K-W
YOu have absolutely no idea what happened in rd 5 or rd 7. So you just look rather funny. In rd 6, elysium was the number 3 allaince in the game. That they performed so poorly was certainly not the fault of Fury. But of course we are evil if we stagnated but also evil if we try to stop stagnation.
Well if you had really wanted a fair fight you could have arranged Fury/WP vs VTS/Ely...that was the one people wanted at the time! Instead u gave ur ally WP up to VTS and VTS gave up their ally Ely up to you! And as to why Ely performed so badly some of it may have been because their many members in VTS gals were not allowed to defend other Ely members for risk of losing their gals protection from Fury...

Quote:

And since when was rd 7 boring? How long have you played this game? Rd7 saw a pretty good war between xeta and fltv, some stagnation, then a political free for all and new wars. Thats a good round where I come from.
Mate...u certainly need to look at your history books... Xeta didnt exist in R7 Xeta was in R6 - It was NewX/WenX that was around in R7.

As someone who was paying attention at that time I can certainly remember that FLVTT spent way way too long bashing and then farming NEWX to the point that even Fury members were getting bored.

FLVTT eventually fell apart (after the rest of the uni had been bored to death). There then followed a little inter FLVTT war which I seem to remember was also one sided at the time but only involved FLVTT and some of the Bull/LDK gals who had managed to stay alive thx to gigantic FI fleets! The rest of the uni was intensely bored!

Last edited by Hardin; 21 Mar 2003 at 00:49.
Unread 21 Mar 2003, 00:36   #147
Hardin

Quote:
Originally posted by Razorback
Yes because you are the devils advocate, barely neutral and obsessed with exclamation marks
Hehe it is a terrible flaw!!!!

Unread 21 Mar 2003, 00:39   #148
logbat

Quote:

when i posted that i couldnt think of anything else to say cuzz i was overwelmed by all the crap you said,again i say it i dont whine cuzz im on the loseing side i moan over the unfairness and the unbalanced uni we got atm.after i talked to some ppl i heard the main reason for the block was that some really wanted to krush one particular alliance (rah --> virus) in this mather and makeing an joined huge block to achive that rather to take on us with not going together and eliminate the risk of once being hit by the wrong block makes you an even more coward petru,yes you held your alliance outside any block in round 8,but you have have this time joined/made an power block and with other ruind the round! weak minded ppl defect some ppl quit and result in the end we get an smaller playing community. thats what im whineing/moaning about, not that im on the looseing side.
HCs have all an resposible that we should try and make this game fun but we end up with an negative cycle.
My view on this now is that you was one of the main men that actually made this happen and thats going to be bad blood for the rest of this round cuzz of that and once the split come,quess what block i will vote for to start humping!
Unread 21 Mar 2003, 00:50   #149
Petru
mefs

Quote:
Comparison to round 5 and 7 again for some odd reason
Again, I don't understand why you are comparing this round to 5 and 7 again.

Round 6 was XeTa and FoS vs FLTV. All three blocks were highly efficient, and FLTV fought as long and as hard as they could, but simply could not cope.

Round 5 and 7 were Furgion/FLTTVVGLLTKG (I forget just how many were officially/unofficially in it in r7) vs NoCeX and then Newx. Through utter ineptitude in r5 they lost the war before it even started due to an intel leak, and round 7 I think it was just a poor show in general.

The situation we have now is far far far closer to round 6 than 5/7. Vvomm, despite being outnumbered, are a highly efficient block with people that have worked effectively together before. They're not dead, and I hope won't be dead for some time.

I can't predict the future as to a post vvomm IF the situation arises, noone can, but posting 49 times a day the same opinion isn't going to change anyones mind

Anyone who knows me will know for a fact that I'm not a red tape politician that a lot of leaders in PA are, I weigh fun far above average score, I don't know what would happen if the war died out, but I wouldn't just sit on my laurels and twiddle my thumbs while my members got pissed off with nothing to do.

Some of you spin doctors are going to try and twist that into "RaH HC admits to backstab intention! News at 11!". Feel free to, I know you'll be posting yet more twoddle. What will happen post war, will be decided post war, by whoever the victors are (I still don't hold the opinion this war is as decided as everyone claims it is).

Unread 21 Mar 2003, 00:53   #150
Norseman
4ever a Snuggly Bunny

Quote:
Originally posted by K-W
In rd 6, elysium was the number 3 allaince in the game. That they performed so poorly was certainly not the fault of Fury.
Whatever side seeks revenge, allways gets the victory in planetarion, or atleast wins the major war. Motivation is everything, and... it was blatant obvious who would lose that round. not saying it was Furys fault, not at all
Retired & vanished