User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Recruitment

Unread 16 Mar 2015, 11:41   #1
Mistwraith
Bad Girl

Mistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud of
Howling Rain R61

Quote:
Some humans would do anything to see if it was possible to do it. If you put a large switch in some cave somewhere, with a sign on it saying ‘End-of-the-World Switch. PLEASE DO NOT TOUCH,’ the paint wouldn’t even have time to dry.
-Terry Pratchett
Howling Rain is an old alliance, we were formed in Round 2 and havent stopped putting our paws on other peoples asteroids since.

We have our own tech, our own irc server and our own ideas on whats good for your planet.

We not only take new players, but take in the rusty and occaisionally the elderly players who want a comfortable place with less stress.
We dont train you, we answer your questions, we want you to figure it out in your own way.
We want friendly wolves who think for themselves !

Come to our cave, the possibilities are endless

join #hr and pm ask for an interview or pm an @ for more information.
R11 -> NOW HR HC
(a round history not condusive to suceeding in exams, having a life or much sleep )
I'm not misunderstood ... I'm EVIL
Mistwraith is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Mar 2015, 12:08   #2
Veedeejem!
Hibernating

Veedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Howling Rain R61

Good luck HR!

[ToF] - [eXilition] - [Rock] - [Denial] - [DLR] - [eVolution] - [ODDR] - [HR] - [Ultores] - [Apprime] - [Ironborn]
Veedeejem! is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Mar 2015, 13:39   #3
Joseph
Error

Joseph is just really niceJoseph is just really niceJoseph is just really niceJoseph is just really niceJoseph is just really nice

good luck =)
Unread 17 Mar 2015, 00:28   #4
Kali

Kali is on a distinguished road

Don't worry VDM, I'm sure we can look at an interview for you when you come back.
Kali is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Mar 2015, 14:07   #5
Veedeejem!
Hibernating

Veedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kali View Post
Don't worry VDM, I'm sure we can look at an interview for you when you come back.
I'm honoured you signed up to the pa-forums just to make that post for me <3

[ToF] - [eXilition] - [Rock] - [Denial] - [DLR] - [eVolution] - [ODDR] - [HR] - [Ultores] - [Apprime] - [Ironborn]
Unread 18 Mar 2015, 19:39   #6
M0RPH3US
idle

M0RPH3US is just really niceM0RPH3US is just really niceM0RPH3US is just really niceM0RPH3US is just really niceM0RPH3US is just really nice

good luck misty and co

"It´s not about how hard u hit, its about how hard u can get hit and still keep moving forward! How much u can take and still move forward!"
M0RPH3US is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Mar 2015, 21:49   #7
XTC 69

XTC 69 is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Veedeejem! View Post
I'm honoured you signed up to the pa-forums just to make that post for me <3
Thats to make up for missing out on the picture :P

-----------------------
imarbles of Goodspliff
r2 - No Alliance
r3 -XPA / G-II
r4/5/6/7 - HC @ G-II
r8 - retired to lead a normal life and have a full nights sleep
-----------------------
XTC 69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Mar 2015, 10:41   #8
Veedeejem!
Hibernating

Quote:
Originally Posted by XTC 69 View Post
Thats to make up for missing out on the picture :P
You know what to do to get me back R62

Unread 25 Mar 2015, 21:26   #9
Kali

Kali is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Veedeejem! View Post
You know what to do to get me back R62
I named my price. Just because you all wimped out on paying it!?
Kali is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Mar 2015, 10:52   #10
Veedeejem!
Hibernating

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kali View Post
I named my price. Just because you all wimped out on paying it!?
You named your price? i must not have been paying attention when you did that

Unread 23 Apr 2015, 04:05   #11
Recluse

Recluse is a name known to allRecluse is a name known to allRecluse is a name known to allRecluse is a name known to allRecluse is a name known to allRecluse is a name known to all

Vdm said he would pay for my upgrade if I agreed to bring the might of The Spider Colony to HR next round

Saver of Sad

Supreme Commander of The Spider Colony
Recluse is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Apr 2015, 10:27   #12
Veedeejem!
Hibernating

You have the fake logs to prove it???