User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 11 Mar 2008, 03:29   #1
HellKicker
Fook Yu
Cell-Out Champion

HellKicker is a jewel in the roughHellKicker is a jewel in the roughHellKicker is a jewel in the rough
ROCK is sitting out a round

ROCK is one of the oldest alliances in the PA universe, and we date back from round 4. Our founding roots even further; back down to round 2. As most alliances, we have had our ups and downs, with good periods and bad periods. All good things come to an end they say. Replace "end" with pause, and it'll fit ROCK for r26.

It is my unpleasant job to inform the pa community that ROCK will not play PA:R26 actively/as a serious alliance.

The main reason for this is because we lack the required command team, who are all about to fail their exams and drop out of uni. Those of us that aren't in that situation, are either busy with work/family, or have a really really big credit card bill that needs to be worked off :P

We will be back for Round 27, and we aim for it to be ROCKs best round throughout PA history. In advance, i'd like to pre-declare war on nox/jen/tof for poaching members like fk :P

ROCK will by no means close down, only slumber; Our tag will still be open for all that wants to idle/play, and our forums+website will be kept going. The community aspect will contineue to thrive, especially with our upcoming UK Meet early this summer. Also, if things turn out the way i want them to, we will have a open arbiter available to earlier members.

I am very much looking forward to kick some Wakey/Night-Sky ass in r27, it's gonna be loads of fun! But until then, i hope the PA community will welcome lonely ROCKers seeking refuge!

Best of luck to everyone for R26!

On behalf of the ROCK High Council,
HellKicker

Edit: alcohol madness
Unread 11 Mar 2008, 03:32   #2
Kenny

Re: ROCK is sitting out a round

Rock have always been a great alliance. Looking forward to seeing you come back in R27!
Unread 11 Mar 2008, 03:52   #3
ElAlan
Muppet

ElAlan is a glorious beacon of lightElAlan is a glorious beacon of lightElAlan is a glorious beacon of lightElAlan is a glorious beacon of lightElAlan is a glorious beacon of lightElAlan is a glorious beacon of light

Sad to hear it guys as i have said before i like ROCK and think they are a quality alliance, glad you wont be gone for long though!

Retired.
ElAlan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Mar 2008, 04:49   #4
VenoX

VenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant future

Sucks to see you guys go. Always a good, stable and consistant performer. Will look forward to welcoming u back next round
VenoX is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Mar 2008, 08:39   #5
Veedeejem!
Hibernating

Veedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond repute

Hellkicker you bastard!
I promised I'd play for ROCK next round and now you're sitting out!
Now I have to find a new ally or retire

Oh, and thx for letting me in this round after InS went down. It was a very fun ending of my round and you were a great ally

[ToF] - [eXilition] - [Rock] - [Denial] - [DLR] - [eVolution] - [ODDR] - [HR] - [Ultores] - [Apprime] - [Ironborn]
Veedeejem! is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Mar 2008, 08:46   #6
neroon

neroon is a glorious beacon of lightneroon is a glorious beacon of lightneroon is a glorious beacon of lightneroon is a glorious beacon of lightneroon is a glorious beacon of light

cant really say that im gonna miss you
Unread 11 Mar 2008, 08:53   #7
Assassin
PA Ancient

Assassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant future

really dissapointing to hear this. A lot of people should know my past with rock, ive been hc here twice and also went through the old proccess of when they had rockjr in the good old days! Made some fantastic friends like Thely, foxy etc who i still do speak too. Cant beleive you guys are sitting out a round :/ Well if any of you guys need a new home for a round you know where to find me. But cant wait to see you guys back again.

Ever been attacked by a p3nguin? You get left a bit black and white!

p3nguin Founder
Assassin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Mar 2008, 09:17   #8
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Further proof for the statement that it's the number of capable officers that's limiting PA (at least in part).

Sad to hear ROCK isn't playing.

HK, I'm disappointed you didn't tell me in person. :((
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.

Last edited by Mzyxptlk; 11 Mar 2008 at 09:30.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Mar 2008, 18:45   #9
LastRide
ROCK Community Command

LastRide is an unknown quantity at this point

Well just to get it straight. We won't be completly gone. We will just have a leisure round. In fact that's just a ROCK you've already seen in the past. But after the recent really good rounds (thank you HellKicker <3) we felt we had to let the community know that we will take a step or two back again.
LastRide is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Mar 2008, 20:35   #10
CBA
Mind-boggling

CBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these parts

if only i was not kicked out, it would of been an entirely different story....

sigh

R21-Randy Dandys Winners R21
1:9:5 -SoClose- -YetSoFar-

You have pending friend requests from Newt.
CBA is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Mar 2008, 21:06   #11
HeimdallR

HeimdallR will become famous soon enoughHeimdallR will become famous soon enough

sad to hear this hellkicker, enjoyed talking to you last round, you seemed to be an honest player i could trust, hope to see you in round 27.

If life hands you lemons, drink more tequila

After the game is over the king and the pawn end up in the same box

HA - asc -rdm-asc-VR- #ODDR - APP
Finally retired
HeimdallR is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Mar 2008, 21:11   #12
Storebo
Adelante

Storebo is a splendid one to beholdStorebo is a splendid one to beholdStorebo is a splendid one to beholdStorebo is a splendid one to beholdStorebo is a splendid one to beholdStorebo is a splendid one to behold

To bad... i enjoyed the rounds i played in Rock. I allways still had some loyalty ties to them even tho some there belived i didn't.

Rock had some great players in there who managed to play great without defence alot of the time. Lithium and MikeB among others I'll miss working with.
Even hk before he stopped trusting me. =/
R4 170:17:3 [Elysium ]
R5 12:10:18 [Elysium ]
R6 25:10:3 [Elysium ]
R7 31:20:2 [Elysium ] / [Adelante ]
R8 45:2:7 [Adelante ] / [Fury ]
R9 13:7:9 [NoS ] / [Lch ]
R9.5 and R10 dunno where [Elysium ]
R11 21:1:6 [1up]
[1up]
Storebo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Mar 2008, 21:23   #13
Membrivio
Leader of the Membrivians
Curveball Champion, Sober Santa 2 Champion

Membrivio is a splendid one to beholdMembrivio is a splendid one to beholdMembrivio is a splendid one to beholdMembrivio is a splendid one to beholdMembrivio is a splendid one to beholdMembrivio is a splendid one to beholdMembrivio is a splendid one to behold

Too bad. Rock is an asset to have around in active form

(HK, am I allowed to poach Bullbars to be my peon? Please??? )
R35/36: p3nguins
R37: Evolution
R48: ODDR
R49: CT
[KB] [Mercenaries] [p0ny]

The intelligent man finds almost everything ridiculous, the sensible man hardly anything. (J.W. Goethe)
Membrivio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Mar 2008, 22:31   #14
Spritfire

Spritfire is just really niceSpritfire is just really niceSpritfire is just really niceSpritfire is just really niceSpritfire is just really nice

This is some sad news !
You guys have been awesome!

We will await your return in Round 27 !
Unread 11 Mar 2008, 22:48   #15
gzambo
Fightin-irish for life

gzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant future

i think you guys are getting the wrong end of the stick ROCK is just not gonna take itself seriously in rd 26 , not going anywhere just gonna play purely for fun

ps assassin might take you up on that offer if ya can stand another rd with me

"In the absence of orders, find something and kill it."
-Rommel
gzambo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Mar 2008, 23:10   #16
Kenny

the topic says "Rock are sitting the round out" (paraphrasing) - it's the end of the stick we've been given!
Unread 11 Mar 2008, 23:24   #17
Assassin
PA Ancient

Assassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by gzambo
i think you guys are getting the wrong end of the stick ROCK is just not gonna take itself seriously in rd 26 , not going anywhere just gonna play purely for fun

ps assassin might take you up on that offer if ya can stand another rd with me

First of all, the first post and of course title of this thread implies that you guys are not actually playing at all Hence why we all thought thats what he was on about.

And second id be honoured if you joined me old friend, you know where to find me

Ever been attacked by a p3nguin? You get left a bit black and white!

p3nguin Founder
Assassin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Mar 2008, 23:43   #18
Achilles
Poblacht na hÉireann

Achilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Shut up Assassin, he is joining Ascendancy with the others of his clan. At least he'd better be unless he wants to hear back about it from his village elder.
Achilles is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Mar 2008, 01:03   #19
CBA
Mind-boggling

CBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Achilles
Shut up Assassin, he is joining Ascendancy with the others of his clan. At least he'd better be unless he wants to hear back about it from his village elder.
can i be village idiot?

R21-Randy Dandys Winners R21
1:9:5 -SoClose- -YetSoFar-

You have pending friend requests from Newt.
CBA is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Mar 2008, 01:23   #20
wakey
Hamster

wakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by HellKicker

I am very much looking forward to kick some Wakey/Night-Sky ass in r27, it's gonna be loads of fun! But until then, i hope the PA community will welcome lonely ROCKers seeking refuge!
Bloody cowards sitting out a round just cos you knew I was going to single handedly take down every one of your members

With TGV sitting it out also which alliance am I supposed to destroy now ?

Anyway good luck with your round of relaxing, just hope you don't end up being one of these alliances that sits a round out and for whatever reason isn't ever in a position to realistically come back
The Farnborough Crew
Cos anything else is just an alliance
Join our public channel at #f-crew
wakey is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Mar 2008, 02:12   #21
Jezz84
DDK

Jezz84 is an unknown quantity at this point

nox didnt poach any rock members.... why would we?

DDK - Death Defying Killaz
JoV - Joy of Villainy
FAnG - Furious Angels Next Generation
Eclipse - Eclipse
CT- Conspiracy Theory
VS - Volkstaat
Urwins - Urwins
NoX - NoX

Jezz84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Mar 2008, 13:08   #22
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jezz84
nox didnt poach any rock members.... why would we?
So you're saying none of your members were in Rock last round?

(Just so I have something to quote when you're proven wrong)
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Unread 12 Mar 2008, 14:04   #23
Jezz84
DDK

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mzyxptlk
So you're saying none of your members were in Rock last round?

(Just so I have something to quote when you're proven wrong)
read the wording ass clown.

We didnt POACH any rock members, i dont hv a clue where people were last round

JoV - Joy of Villainy
Eclipse - Eclipse
CT- Conspiracy Theory
VS - Volkstaat
Urwins - Urwins
NoX - NoX

Unread 12 Mar 2008, 16:19   #24
Pelennor
Tortilla de Patatas

Pelennor will become famous soon enoughPelennor will become famous soon enough

Rock <3
Unread 12 Mar 2008, 18:13   #25
gzambo
Fightin-irish for life

gzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by wakey
Bloody cowards sitting out a round just cos you knew I was going to single handedly take down every one of your members

Anyway good luck with your round of relaxing, just hope you don't end up being one of these alliances that sits a round out and for whatever reason isn't ever in a position to realistically come back
you might even be able to not fake nick this rd
although even with rock relaxing this rd they will still own your ass

"In the absence of orders, find something and kill it."
-Rommel
gzambo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Mar 2008, 21:46   #26
Marv
Jazz Man

Marv is a jewel in the roughMarv is a jewel in the roughMarv is a jewel in the rough

oh

Ex ROCK HC & PA Team Head of Support.
Marv is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Mar 2008, 00:06   #27
[FC]Imperial

[FC]Imperial is a glorious beacon of light[FC]Imperial is a glorious beacon of light[FC]Imperial is a glorious beacon of light[FC]Imperial is a glorious beacon of light[FC]Imperial is a glorious beacon of light

enjoy the break ROCK, look forward to your return next round
Unread 13 Mar 2008, 08:18   #28
Veedeejem!
Hibernating

Veedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Realisticly speaking, when has F-Crew EVER destroyed an alliance?
Or even better, when has F-Crew done anything except handing the universe free salvage?

[ToF] - [eXilition] - [Rock] - [Denial] - [DLR] - [eVolution] - [ODDR] - [HR] - [Ultores] - [Apprime] - [Ironborn]
Veedeejem! is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Mar 2008, 09:04   #29
Mzyxptlk
mz.

Quote:
ass clown.
Please tell me, what is an "ass clown"? I really do want to know.
Unread 13 Mar 2008, 09:35   #30
tobbe

tobbe is a splendid one to beholdtobbe is a splendid one to beholdtobbe is a splendid one to beholdtobbe is a splendid one to beholdtobbe is a splendid one to beholdtobbe is a splendid one to beholdtobbe is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Its prolly ment to describe an ass (you in this case) to be a clown.

VisioN Forever!
tobbe is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Mar 2008, 09:36   #31
tobbe

tobbe is a splendid one to beholdtobbe is a splendid one to beholdtobbe is a splendid one to beholdtobbe is a splendid one to beholdtobbe is a splendid one to beholdtobbe is a splendid one to beholdtobbe is a splendid one to behold

gah double posted, hate slow inet

VisioN Forever!
tobbe is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Mar 2008, 10:21   #32
[DW]Entropy
Ent|lunch

[DW]Entropy is a splendid one to behold[DW]Entropy is a splendid one to behold[DW]Entropy is a splendid one to behold[DW]Entropy is a splendid one to behold[DW]Entropy is a splendid one to behold[DW]Entropy is a splendid one to behold[DW]Entropy is a splendid one to behold[DW]Entropy is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by tobbe
Its prolly ment to describe an ass (you in this case) to be a clown.
or quite possibly and more poetically

someone who, through the fault of his/her parents conception, is a skid mark in society's collective underwear.

"Don't tell people how to do things, tell them what to do and let them surprise you with their results."

"Ars longa, vita brevis, occasio praeceps, experimentum periculosum, iudicium difficile"
[DW]Entropy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Mar 2008, 19:00   #33
Jezz84
DDK

Quote:
http://www.urbandictionary.com/defin...term=ass+clown

A person who by ignorance or stupidity takes up unnecessary amounts of your time.

JoV - Joy of Villainy
Eclipse - Eclipse
CT- Conspiracy Theory
VS - Volkstaat
Urwins - Urwins
NoX - NoX

Unread 14 Mar 2008, 04:18   #34
Storebo
Adelante

Storebo is a splendid one to beholdStorebo is a splendid one to beholdStorebo is a splendid one to beholdStorebo is a splendid one to beholdStorebo is a splendid one to beholdStorebo is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Quote:
http://www.urbandictionary.com/defin...term=ass+clown

A person who by ignorance or stupidity takes up unnecessary amounts of your time.
OWNED!!
R4 170:17:3 [Elysium ]
R5 12:10:18 [Elysium ]
R6 25:10:3 [Elysium ]
R7 31:20:2 [Elysium ] / [Adelante ]
R8 45:2:7 [Adelante ] / [Fury ]
R9 13:7:9 [NoS ] / [Lch ]
R9.5 and R10 dunno where [Elysium ]
R11 21:1:6 [1up]
[1up]
Storebo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Mar 2008, 18:00   #35
`mac^
Retired insomniac

`mac^ is a splendid one to behold`mac^ is a splendid one to behold`mac^ is a splendid one to behold`mac^ is a splendid one to behold`mac^ is a splendid one to behold`mac^ is a splendid one to behold

Mind if i join yous again next round then, now that its going to be more at my desired activity level

<3 HK

Currently - Ultores
`mac^ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Mar 2008, 22:21   #36
Coeus

Coeus is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by CBA
if only i was not kicked out, it would of been an entirely different story....

sigh

<3 you too CBA ;-p

ROCK Cakes ftw!

Solid as a ROCK through and through
Coeus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Mar 2008, 13:22   #37
bullbars
Bullbars

bullbars is on a distinguished road
Talking Re: ROCK is sitting out a round

Quote:
Replace "end" with pause, and it'll fit ROCK for r26.

On behalf of the ROCK High Council,
HellKicker

Edit: alcohol madness

Quote:
Originally Posted by VenoX
Sucks to see you guys go. Always a good, stable and consistant performer. Will look forward to welcoming u back next round
hey VenoX, we aint going, just chillin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Membrivio

(HK, am I allowed to poach Bullbars to be my peon? Please??? )
da bull can speak for him self ladyboy

yea, its with regret that i heard about this through the fourms.

/me looks for an ally to jump into
__(@)(@)_________(@)(@)__(@)___ Keep On Truckin' !!
bullbars is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Mar 2008, 22:57   #38
MikeB
i love ROCK

MikeB will become famous soon enoughMikeB will become famous soon enough

the initial plan seemed to be that various ROCKers would scatter into other alliances or sit the round out.. but it appears that there is an alternative.. that some of us will be playing as a battlegroup.

To make a long story short (or more accurately, quite long),

In 1972 a crack planetarion playing unit was sent to prison by a military court for a crime they didn't commit. These men and women promptly escaped from a maximum security stockade to the Los Angeles underground. Today, still wanted by the government, they survive as soldiers of fortune. If you have a problem, if no one else can help, and if you can find them, maybe you can hire MikeB's small ROCK bg.
MikeB is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Mar 2008, 23:10   #39
wakey
Hamster

wakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeB
the initial plan seemed to be that various ROCKers would scatter into other alliances or sit the round out.. but it appears that there is an alternative.. that some of us will be playing as a battlegroup.

To make a long story short (or more accurately, quite long),

In 1972 a crack planetarion playing unit was sent to prison by a military court for a crime they didn't commit. These men and women promptly escaped from a maximum security stockade to the Los Angeles underground. Today, still wanted by the government, they survive as soldiers of fortune. If you have a problem, if no one else can help, and if you can find them, maybe you can hire MikeB's small ROCK bg.
Always knew you Rocker's admired us at F-Crew. See the evidence http://www.fcrew.net/fc2.swf
The Farnborough Crew
Unread 21 Mar 2008, 23:31   #40
MikeB
i love ROCK

i cant help but feel that my effort was rather half-assed compared to that, and also unknowingly plaigeristic (if thats a word). doh.

and of course we admire you Farnborough lot, we just have differing philosophy with regards to when to recall attacks

sorry to pander to the stereotype
Unread 21 Mar 2008, 23:45   #41
wakey
Hamster

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeB
i cant help but feel that my effort was rather half-assed compared to that, and also unknowingly plaigeristic (if thats a word). doh.

and of course we admire you Farnborough lot, we just have differing philosophy with regards to when to recall attacks

sorry to pander to the stereotype
Building the pyramids was "half-assed" compared to the time Mike put into that so you had alot to live up to
The Farnborough Crew
Unread 22 Mar 2008, 08:57   #42
Mistwraith
Bad Girl

Mistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud of

Quote:
Always knew you Rocker's admired us at F-Crew. See the evidence http://www.fcrew.net/fc2.swf

that link leads to nothing Wakey, is this some sort of Fruedian thing ?
R11 -> NOW HR HC
(a round history not condusive to suceeding in exams, having a life or much sleep )
I'm not misunderstood ... I'm EVIL
Mistwraith is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Mar 2008, 13:29   #43
MikeB
i love ROCK

Its a flash animation of some Fcrew propaganda going along to the theme of the A-team.

it's quite good to be fair..

did you go so far as to assign A-team roles to the HCs?

i'd say there was something of the hannibal about you (not the anthony hopkins one.. well, maybe..)
Unread 24 Mar 2008, 11:51   #44
qebab
The Original Carebear

qebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Sorry to hear this, I hope it won't affect further rounds for you.

Oh crap, I might be back. I should take my own advice.
qebab is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Apr 2008, 17:49   #45
exblade
that one dude

exblade has a spectacular aura aboutexblade has a spectacular aura aboutexblade has a spectacular aura about

I better see ROCK playing r27! ROCK was one of the coolest alliances Ive been in -it was an honor and so much fun to share some harpy smashing with you guys
ROCK - DC [ROCK]
The Galactic Vikings - DC [TGV]
Vengeance - DC [VGN]
CareBears - DC [CB]

Rounds 9.5,10,11,12,13,14,15,16,19,26,27,28,38
exblade is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Apr 2008, 10:36   #46
HellKicker
Fook Yu
Cell-Out Champion

HellKicker is a jewel in the roughHellKicker is a jewel in the roughHellKicker is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by exblade
I better see ROCK playing r27! ROCK was one of the coolest alliances Ive been in -it was an honor and so much fun to share some harpy smashing with you guys
Does that mean you'll join us for some xVx-bashing in R27? :P
Unread 8 Apr 2008, 18:54   #47
Digiscent
KiLLa

Digiscent is infamous around these partsDigiscent is infamous around these parts

18 18 18 40 33 ROCK (1) 7 238 168,748 1,664 1,181,237 14.09 -0.4%
-1 -6.8%
-12,331 16.3%
233 8.7%

let me in!!
R4:Oh to be A Pepsi Bottle(285:19)[Bluetubas][Pepsi]#6
R5:Lothlórien (28:16)[Wolfpack]#58
R6: (17:2)[NoS]
R7: (9:25)[NoS][Pepsi]
R9: (49:1)[Seraphim]
R9.5:[LDK] [S] [Oly] [Ely] [ETY](30:8)[Seraphim]#10
R19:Sexy Mandolin(1:5)[TGV]#7
R22:The Dutchmaster of Tallahassee(18:10:4)[ROCK]#111
R23:TheKing of Kush(12:2:4)[ROCK]#69
R24:Thoughts of Murder(6:7:1)[ROCK]#65
R26:President Obama of Yes We Can(4:3:9)[Jenova]#200
R30:President Obama of The United States (1:4:15)[CT]
Digiscent is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Apr 2008, 20:21   #48
exblade
that one dude

exblade has a spectacular aura aboutexblade has a spectacular aura aboutexblade has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Does that mean you'll join us for some xVx-bashing in R27? :P
hehe could be
ROCK - DC [ROCK]
The Galactic Vikings - DC [TGV]
Vengeance - DC [VGN]
CareBears - DC [CB]

Rounds 9.5,10,11,12,13,14,15,16,19,26,27,28,38
exblade is offline   Reply With Quote