User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Closed Thread
Unread 12 Nov 2007, 12:18   #1
newt
Banned

newt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud of
hi VGN

So its been brought to my attention by undisclosed sources that you recently kicked a member out of your alliance for idling in #excessum - and changing the topic to

* Topic is 'This is not a public alliance channel.'

[actually, all they did was make the topic red and bold - you know how girls like pretteh colours, not that this is about a girl]

From which you concluded that it is the alliance's public channel, that the person in question must be high up in the eXcessum command to have topic-changing-privelages, is spying on you, and kicked them out of VGN.

Care to comment? Gotta admit I'm gutted - was hoping this would happen to the likes of jer/CT, dreamy/urwins or appoco/pateam - but no, only to poor <said person>

On a side issue, we've just realised wishmaster has been awol for like.. 2weeks now and that we need to start doing some politics. Please contact our new HC of politics - jupp^afk - if you're interested (don't bother if you're VGN HC).

Anyway, back to pm with jer about important pa matters.
Unread 12 Nov 2007, 12:20   #2
Rikard
Rebellion Rebelleader

Rikard is just really niceRikard is just really niceRikard is just really niceRikard is just really niceRikard is just really nice
Re: hi VGN

you've just made the shittiest thread ever that isnt one by CBA

<zhil|reportwrit> Rikard - I dont know you
<zhil|reportwrit> so you're insignificant

eXilition - LCH - Destiny - Conspiracy - Night Witches - eXcessum
Unread 12 Nov 2007, 12:27   #3
Marv
Jazz Man

Marv is a jewel in the roughMarv is a jewel in the roughMarv is a jewel in the rough

Given that practically everyone in #excessum is an op, wouldn't it make sense that it's highly likely <whoever it is> would get topic changing spy powa?

Ex ROCK HC & PA Team Head of Support.
Unread 12 Nov 2007, 13:25   #4
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Kargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet society

Smallish top ten alliance looking for mates, no alliance to big.

Please reply to the ad section with the reference: "we rape for fun"
Unread 12 Nov 2007, 14:13   #5
Allfather
The PropaGhandi

Allfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these parts

Me rap, me no rape
Me sad

<Deffeh> I just told my parents im a homosexual, now they kicked me out
Unread 12 Nov 2007, 15:37   #6
qebab
The Original Carebear

qebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Haha, this is awesome. I'm going to change the topic in #ascendancy to see if newt kicks me out!

Oh crap, I might be back. I should take my own advice.
Unread 12 Nov 2007, 16:04   #7
newt
Banned

newt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud of

I wouldn't hesitate tbh
Unread 12 Nov 2007, 16:31   #8
Sjimmy
dutch tard

Sjimmy is an unknown quantity at this point

high up the Exc rankings ? doubt it.

lets just say its none of youre business why she got kicked out and about politics, excessum is prolly just another ally that wont be around in a few rounds, come back and mention our name again if you played another 10 rounds.

ty for youre time.

Last edited by Sjimmy; 12 Nov 2007 at 16:37.
Unread 12 Nov 2007, 16:40   #9
qebab
The Original Carebear

qebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sjimmy

lets just say its none of youre business why she got kicked out and about politics, excessum is prolly just another ally that wont be around in a few rounds, come back and mention our name again if you played another 10 rounds.

ty for youre time.
eXcessum as a community has been around since what? Round 3?

Unread 12 Nov 2007, 16:42   #10
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Wait! Was that the token "you haven't been around so you don't know what it's like!" argument?
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Unread 12 Nov 2007, 16:42   #11
Sjimmy
dutch tard

first time playing as an ally in the ally ranking ? cause thats what im talking about

no the token : go mind you're own business instead of ours
Unread 12 Nov 2007, 16:45   #12
qebab
The Original Carebear

Quote:
first time playing as an ally in the ally ranking ? cause thats what im talking about
No.

Edit: What "you're talking about" actually has no relevance to the issue newt raised.

Edit 2:
Quote:
no the token : go mind you're own business instead of ours
Us carebears frequently make our friends' business our own though!

Unread 12 Nov 2007, 16:47   #13
Sjimmy
dutch tard

then i take that back and humbly apologise for saying it.

then you take care of her and take her in, would help her far more then complaining here about it.
Unread 12 Nov 2007, 16:52   #14
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Kargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet society

I want names!
green_cat?
Unread 12 Nov 2007, 16:54   #15
voodoo
a pain

voodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond repute

annie
Unread 12 Nov 2007, 17:02   #16
newt
Banned

So to clarify, for those of us not blessed with a high enough IQ to read between the lines...

you did kick her out because she was in #excessum?
Unread 12 Nov 2007, 17:02   #17
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

It's much more satisfying to complain about it here though
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Unread 12 Nov 2007, 17:03   #18
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

lol, they kicked annie, nobody cares about that.
Unread 12 Nov 2007, 17:04   #19
newt
Banned

we just care about the reason for kicking her! I and a few others think its mightilly amusing.
Unread 12 Nov 2007, 17:06   #20
Sjimmy
dutch tard

well im glad we amused yet another round

maybe we will do it on a more regular base just for you guys
Unread 12 Nov 2007, 17:16   #21
newt
Banned

Hope you do! by the way, I also find it quite amusing that you kicked just about the only person in the channel that definitely wouldn't spy for me (and thus us) - as anyone that knows annie or me would probably be able to tell you. Was only a month or two back that she had my pnick suspended cos i was an unbearable twat with her.

How is the round going anyway sjimmy? your average score sucks even more than our's
Unread 12 Nov 2007, 17:16   #22
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newt
we just care about the reason for kicking her! I and a few others think its mightilly amusing.
I think the office pool on when you are gonna get closed for cheating is far more interesting
Unread 12 Nov 2007, 17:21   #23
newt
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kargool
I think the office pool on when you are gonna get closed for cheating is far more interesting
As soon as my high amps become all but redundant and eXcessum has won the round, I might well be tempted to give ace my login information. So if I were you I'd put £20 on tick 600-700. Maybe edge your bets a little with £10 on 700-800.
Unread 12 Nov 2007, 17:44   #24
CBA
Mind-boggling

CBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these parts

Quote:

ty for youre time.
Newt owned....

R21-Randy Dandys Winners R21
1:9:5 -SoClose- -YetSoFar-

You have pending friend requests from Newt.
Unread 12 Nov 2007, 18:00   #25
newt
Banned

something you'd know a hell of a lot about eh CBA?

How was I owned anyway? as qebab stated, eXcessum has been around far longer than VGN. And besides, a good alliance playing one round is still better than a shit alliance playing 10. And furthmore, as qebab pointed out, sjimmy's comment has 0 to do with the thread? (unless you guys actually think my comment about pming jupp was serious. Only added that cos ~3mins before I posted, "<jupp^afk> we need to do more politics" happened).

Sadly, I guess I've just owned myself by replying to your post about someone else owning me I've never quite got the hang of this forums malarky. Like no matter what you post you're leaving yourself open to silly comebacks, like someone quoting this paragraph and going "so just stop posting then??" - which someone would definitely do, had I not pointed it out. But perhaps now they won't - though now that I've pointed that out, maybe you will.
Unread 12 Nov 2007, 18:09   #26
Sjimmy
dutch tard

i thought people always ignored CBA's posts. ><

geuss i was wrong, and i already apoligised for claiming we were their longer then you. gl with the rest of the round though.

will see if you're still their next round with you're "better" alliance.

and that comment was more about you(in my eyes new ally) judging an alliance that has been around for so long. Maybe we also had other reasons but that never occured to you aparantly. Wich are still none of you're business.

Last edited by Sjimmy; 12 Nov 2007 at 18:15.
Unread 12 Nov 2007, 18:25   #27
Hazzy
Man U hater

Hazzy is on a distinguished road

Quote:

ty for youre time.
Sjimmy......YOU ARE ON THIN ICE HERE SO DONT DROWN!!!!!!!!
Unread 12 Nov 2007, 18:35   #28
Sjimmy
dutch tard

Prove me wrong in the following rounds that excessum will be around as an alliance again and ill take that part back aswell.

i could keep #VGN alive on irc aswell and let everyone idle in their and call it a community(wich we actually are)
wouldnt cost me(or anyone else in vgn) much effort, trying to get vgn in form again each round actually is an effort.

and i never ment any disrespect to excessum members im just a sceptic as in the past rounds a lot of allies have come and went away again. These days i just have to see it first before i believe it.
Unread 12 Nov 2007, 18:40   #29
Rikard
Rebellion Rebelleader

Rikard is just really niceRikard is just really niceRikard is just really niceRikard is just really niceRikard is just really nice

eXcessum is a one round thing and we are proud of it. now how is that related to annie being kicked from a channel that existed 5 years before the alliance was created?

<zhil|reportwrit> Rikard - I dont know you
<zhil|reportwrit> so you're insignificant

eXilition - LCH - Destiny - Conspiracy - Night Witches - eXcessum
Unread 12 Nov 2007, 18:45   #30
Mistwraith
Bad Girl

Mistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud of

Quote:
On a side issue, we've just realised wishmaster has been awol for like.. 2weeks now and that we need to start doing some politics. Please contact our new HC of politics - jupp^afk - if you're interested (don't bother if you're VGN HC).

your political officer goes missing 2 weeks ago and u dont notice ?
R11 -> NOW HR HC
(a round history not condusive to suceeding in exams, having a life or much sleep )
I'm not misunderstood ... I'm EVIL
Unread 12 Nov 2007, 18:50   #31
newt
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by horn
Being "around" as a community for however long isn't the same as being around as an alliance though is it. Part of the respect i'd give vengeance is based on them being able to field a group of players in a consistent manner and the ability to manage factors that tend to break up alliances long before such a lengthy tenure is attained. For instance, how easy would you find it to retain your current membership for another 9 rounds?
Do I get no respect??! you have no idea how much hard work its taken to keep #excessum alive - especially when JC/others quit I mean ok, in the last year we've kinda opened the floodgates as far as letting people in goes, but meh! Those previous 6yrs... a lot of shed blood, tears and sweat.

If we kept the same hc team then eXcessum would easily be able to keep playing... some ppl would leave for ascendancy/eXi/etc, but we'd have a constant 40-70 membership. However, aye, think I'm right in saying most of the current HCs won't do it again after this round, and we won't recruit non-excessum hcs to keep the dream alive (like VGN do often).

So there's an early declaration for you: eXcessum will disband at the end of the round (unless wishmaster loses his job and penis).
Unread 12 Nov 2007, 19:18   #32
newt
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mistwraith
your political officer goes missing 2 weeks ago and u dont notice ?
He just got back tonight actually! Good timing, if all you hc types aren't current being pmed by him offering/wanting naps, let me know and I'll kick him into action.
Unread 12 Nov 2007, 19:58   #33
Hazzy
Man U hater

Quote:
yeah, i'm saying that keeping a community alive; i.e. getting people to socialise in your channel, isn't as impressive as getting people to stay in your alliance. i can list reasons why if it's needed but it's pretty obvious.

not only are you discounting the myriad problems you'd encounter (you not being able to take a joke for instance) that could damage your alliance over the course of multiple rounds with people getting fed up and leaving, but excessum not being able to keep hold of these HC's/players is the point i'm making. it's something alliances like vengeance have been able to do, and in my view it's worthy of merit.
i'm not saying that keeping your tag in the top 50 for the rest of eternity is any kind of meaningful achievement. just that longevity is certainly a factor. f-crew would probably be a better example of this given their near constant progression round on round.

when i used to visit #excessum there were about 10-15 active people (maximum). where exactly did these 40-70 members come from?
He's talking about hc's you stupid idiot so please come back when you have learned to read
Unread 12 Nov 2007, 20:18   #34
newt
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by hornybaby
when i used to visit #excessum there were about 10-15 active people (maximum). where exactly did these 40-70 members come from?
#excessum is small cos we keep it that way by only letting ppl join/stay that fit our requirements. Though there are one or two exceptions to that nowadays. But what does that have to do with making an alliance with 40-70 members? This round only wish did any kind of active recruitment and we hit nearly 60. If people like mitre, jupp, alki,etc joined in...

As for us surviving problems, I'd say eXcessum hc is by far and away "closer" than any other hc team in pa history. That would kind of help us to get through the myriad of problems? or not? I am completely sure that if we wanted to play every round, we could. Cba explaining that further - you need to know the channel and the people in it to understand better.

At the end of the day - sure VGN deserve a hell of a lot of credit for playing every round - my comment above was merely a counter-retort to sjimmy slagging us off. I do wonder though, if VGN stopped playing pa, would they still exist as a community in years to come? doubt it (as in where people consider it their "home" on the internet).
Unread 12 Nov 2007, 20:21   #35
Influence
Finally retired

Influence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
If we kept the same hc team then eXcessum would easily be able to keep playing... some ppl would leave for ascendancy/eXi/etc, but we'd have a constant 40-70 membership. However, aye, think I'm right in saying most of the current HCs won't do it again after this round, and we won't recruit non-excessum hcs to keep the dream alive (like VGN do often).

tell me 3 nicks of ppl in current command (including bc/dc team) of VGN who haven't been VGN before (for at least 3 rounds) and i'll grant you this claim, for now i'll just call your bullshit nothing more than every other bullshit propaganda thread there is on AD. In all of which somehow the same few nicks pop up as frequent posters as they are all full of their own bullshit it seems.

In the absence of the good old TiT alliance, look me up in VGN
Unread 12 Nov 2007, 20:28   #36
newt
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Influence
tell me 3 nicks of ppl in current command (including bc/dc team) of VGN who haven't been VGN before (for at least 3 rounds) and i'll grant you this claim, for now i'll just call your bullshit nothing more than every other bullshit propaganda thread there is on AD. In all of which somehow the same few nicks pop up as frequent posters as they are all full of their own bullshit it seems.
You misunderstood me - I wasn't slagging off VGN. Bringing in new officers/hcs is 100% necessary to survive as a proper alliance round in round out. That will not happen in eXcessum. Everyone that could possibly be a hc is a hc at the moment, and that won't change in future rounds.

I'd go as far to say all our current hc are good mates in real life as well as online - though not all hcs have met one another (apart from me! \o/). I would sooner disband eXcessum than have one of them leave and be replaced by someone else. And therein lies the #1 reason why eXcessum will not play multiple rounds.
Unread 12 Nov 2007, 20:32   #37
Sjimmy
dutch tard

Quote:
#excessum is small cos we keep it that way by only letting ppl join/stay that fit our requirements. Though there are one or two exceptions to that nowadays. But what does that have to do with making an alliance with 40-70 members? This round only wish did any kind of active recruitment and we hit nearly 60. If people like mitre, jupp, alki,etc joined in...

As for us surviving problems, I'd say eXcessum hc is by far and away "closer" than any other hc team in pa history. That would kind of help us to get through the myriad of problems? or not? I am completely sure that if we wanted to play every round, we could. Cba explaining that further - you need to know the channel and the people in it to understand better.

At the end of the day - sure VGN deserve a hell of a lot of credit for playing every round - my comment above was merely a counter-retort to sjimmy slagging us off. I do wonder though, if VGN stopped playing pa, would they still exist as a community in years to come? doubt it (as in where people consider it their "home" on the internet).
well i considder it home, and seeing _are_ is still paying for the servers etc even though he doesnt even play pa anymore(expensive servers imo), plus some of the core people have been in vgn since it started i do believe we would still be around. I dont think _are_ could ever pull the plug on his little baby.

And about teh hc thing, out of the current hc most have been in vgn for ages and are considered VGN for live, i cant remember where we had a "stranger" in. I left for wp, the round wp won to have a break from vgn for 1 round. thats basicaly it.

Tbh i dont slag people of i try to treat them with respect wich is hard some days especially today. Sorry if i offended anyone
Unread 12 Nov 2007, 20:57   #38
Hazzy
Man U hater

Sooooooo please close this thread as its as shit as the turd i just delivered in my toilet.....i was vgn last round and excessum in this one so i love YA BOTH!!1 <3
Unread 12 Nov 2007, 21:07   #39
NerdGirl

NerdGirl can only hope to improve

Quote:

ty for youre time.
" lets just say its none of youre business why she got kicked out "

Well you couldnt even tell ME why I was kicked out. Im sure there's some people out there agreeing on the way you kicked me was very immature. As VGN is spose to be a proper and professional alliance.

I used 4 days to find out why I was kicked out. But you only ignored me, even if Amnion told me to talk to you about the reason.

I've been on and off in #excessum for a little less than a year. The reason I left twice had to do with some personal problems between me and newt.
Recently when I got back there they told me that they ( Excessum ) was going as an Alliance. I dont find it fair that I was kicked cause I was in another channel. I have nothing to do with Excessum as an alliance, not spying or anything. I do not like do be accused of stuff I didnt do, just so you know it. And yes, I did paint the topic red because of all the random joins the channel had. Dont see how this can be a big matter though.
Unread 12 Nov 2007, 21:32   #40
Influence
Finally retired

Influence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by NerdGirl

Well you couldnt even tell ME why I was kicked out. Im sure there's some people out there agreeing on the way you kicked me was very immature. As VGN is spose to be a proper and professional alliance.

I used 4 days to find out why I was kicked out. But you only ignored me, even if Amnion told me to talk to you about the reason.

I've been on and off in #excessum for a little less than a year. The reason I left twice had to do with some personal problems between me and newt.
Recently when I got back there they told me that they ( Excessum ) was going as an Alliance. I dont find it fair that I was kicked cause I was in another channel. I have nothing to do with Excessum as an alliance, not spying or anything. I do not like do be accused of stuff I didnt do, just so you know it. And yes, I did paint the topic red because of all the random joins the channel had. Dont see how this can be a big matter though.

Reason seems simple enough to me. VGN set a few rules preround about our internal affairs and you didn't abide by these rules. Beside that i believe any command has the right to reject/kick anyone without giving a reason to that, or any other, person for the good of their alliance.

In the absence of the good old TiT alliance, look me up in VGN
Unread 12 Nov 2007, 21:44   #41
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Was one of these pre-round rules "No idling in any other alliance's public channels"?
Unread 12 Nov 2007, 21:49   #42
newt
Banned

Quote:
well that's cool and everything except that a: you haven't done it, and b: HC aren't the only people who leave alliances. for instance, if i were in an alliance where the HC were HC because they had been in the "community" before me, and no matter what happened they were immune from being demoted i'd probably get pissed off pretty sharpish.
Feeling sore that you weren't welcomed into the "community" or so? Though now you'll go "I never wanted to be there anyway, shit channel" and stuff so I'll retract my comment.

If a hc ****s up or goes inactive then they'll get demoted - but that won't happen - this round. Thanks for emphasising my point on why we're a 1 round only alliance though <3
Unread 12 Nov 2007, 21:52   #43
newt
Banned

Quote:
Beside that i believe any command has the right to reject/kick anyone without giving a reason to that, or any other, person for the good of their alliance.
would a HC agree with this? sounds like an awesome community there if you feel you can go about kicking members as and when you feel like it without giving them a reason why, or a chance to stand up for themselves.
Unread 12 Nov 2007, 22:17   #44
Sjimmy
dutch tard

Quote:

Well i didnt ignore you, as thats not my style, i have been extremely busy past days and i have been missing a lot of people on irc(not only you) and no it wasnt only cause of the channel.

@newt : as hc i dont agree with influence about kicking someone without giving a proper reason(power abuse ?). Every person holds his own opinion on such matters.

@furball : no

Last edited by Sjimmy; 12 Nov 2007 at 22:26.
Unread 12 Nov 2007, 22:21   #45
NerdGirl

Quote:
Well i didnt ignore you, as thats not my style, ive been extremely busy past days and i have been missing a lot of people on irc(not only you)
Yes you did Sjimmy, dont lie to me. I know you've been there when I've highlighted you for like 100k times. And not just you, but the whole VGN. Then FINALLY someone managed to answer me. After 4 days.

Edit: " And it was not just because of the channel "
Then you should seriously tell me why. I deserve to know.
Unread 12 Nov 2007, 22:27   #46
NerdGirl

Quote:
Reason seems simple enough to me. VGN set a few rules preround about our internal affairs and you didn't abide by these rules. Beside that i believe any command has the right to reject/kick anyone without giving a reason to that, or any other, person for the good of their alliance.

I've NEVER heard of the rule " internal affairs " from VGN.
When I was told the rules, that was not one of them.
Unread 12 Nov 2007, 22:36   #47
Sjimmy
dutch tard

Quote:
Yes you did Sjimmy, dont lie to me. I know you've been there when I've highlighted you for like 100k times. And not just you, but the whole VGN. Then FINALLY someone managed to answer me. After 4 days.

Edit: " And it was not just because of the channel "
Then you should seriously tell me why. I deserve to know.

Ill tell you on irc.

And no i didnt ignore you, i even pmed you back once maybe even twice(cant remember) but you didnt repsond but seeing my crazy working hours i was on when most euro people were sleeping anyways.

I know certain people ignored you but thats cause they didnt knew the whole story and didnt want to get involved in something they hardly knew anything about.

ow and i counted 7 highlights but my comp crashed a few times so i could have missed a few.
Unread 12 Nov 2007, 22:40   #48
newt
Banned

Quote:
but the reason i left #excessum was because you largely consisted of chronically unfunny people who didn't seem particularly interested in getting the cs server back up anytime soon.
You were all but booted out. Admittedly we did invite you in the first place since on the forums you're cool - sadly you can't turn that into IRC coolness Though that said, you were alright the first time round - then you left irc for ages, when you came back you were a right boring tit. But yeh, it seems to be a trend amongst forums people. So used to having time to think out well-prosed insults/witticisms/one-liners that you kinda struggle with the ol' flowing chat and continuous wit thats needed on IRC.

Back on topic (or the second topic of this thread at least) - I won't deny I belittled VGN. But as I've said before - they mocked us, I insulted them back. Its how the forums works isn't it?
Unread 12 Nov 2007, 23:19   #49
jupp
Hi there ...

jupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant future

thank you <3

[Ascendancy] - While you were trying, we were sleeping

Unread 12 Nov 2007, 23:21   #50
NerdGirl

Quote:
Ill tell you on irc.
Im waiting for my pm.
Closed Thread