User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 7 Nov 2007, 09:06   #1
Hude
self-entitledly superior

Hude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant future
No bullshit round 24 prediction thread

Alliance wise:

1. eXcessum
2. CT
3. VGN
4. ROCK
5. Angels

There will be a thread where someone complains about noone having the balls to hit each other and going for easy roids only.

There will be a thread about this round being the most boring round ever.

There will be a couple of more shit threads we see every round with the same shit all over again.

Alki will be kicked from eXcessum for being shit and fleet caught by Ascendancy.

I'll finish higher than jer.
Hude is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Nov 2007, 10:05   #2
NitinA
Laziness pays off NOW!

NitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant future
Re: No bullshit round 24 prediction thread

1) Urwins
2) eXcessum
3) CT
(I'm assuming these will be the major competitors)

4) TGV
5) ToF
6) VgN
7) NewDawn
8) Subh
9) Orbit
10) Angels
[Silver] High Council - Military
[WolfPack] High Council - Military
[Ascendancy] Member
[eXilition] High Council - Defence
7-Round Official Planetarion #Support Team Member
Retired Since Round 21
NitinA is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Nov 2007, 11:46   #3
Lord^
Idling in #Omen

Lord^ has a spectacular aura aboutLord^ has a spectacular aura about

1. eXcessum
2. Conspiracy Theory
3. TGV
4. Urwins
5. VgN
6. Newdawn
7. ToF
8. Orbit
9. SubH
10. Angels
Unread 7 Nov 2007, 11:50   #4
eltsin
zawze^asc

eltsin is just really niceeltsin is just really niceeltsin is just really niceeltsin is just really niceeltsin is just really nice

11. Rock
Unread 7 Nov 2007, 11:57   #5
Bubert Samson
Come Closer, I Have Candy

Bubert Samson is a jewel in the roughBubert Samson is a jewel in the roughBubert Samson is a jewel in the roughBubert Samson is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by eltsin
11. Rock

Psh, ye of little faith

[ROCK] || Conspiracy Theory || Ascendancy

Rounds Played: 3-9 16-19 23-33

I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity.
- Edgar Allan Poe
Bubert Samson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Nov 2007, 12:37   #6
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Kargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by horn
is newt in charge of excessum?
when he's not busy getting closed yes.
Unread 7 Nov 2007, 12:52   #7
hairypalms

hairypalms is a jewel in the roughhairypalms is a jewel in the roughhairypalms is a jewel in the rough

hi kargool i think you may be right but you forgot 1 thing, im gunna come top!
hairypalms is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Nov 2007, 12:53   #8
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Kargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by hairypalms
hi kargool i think you may be right but you forgot 1 thing, im gunna come top!
Im right about what?
Unread 7 Nov 2007, 14:23   #9
HellKicker
Fook Yu
Cell-Out Champion

HellKicker is a jewel in the roughHellKicker is a jewel in the roughHellKicker is a jewel in the rough

1. CT
2. eXcessum
3. ROCK
4. Angels
5. Urwins

edit: hi Lokken!!!
Unread 7 Nov 2007, 16:06   #10
CBA
Mind-boggling

CBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these parts

1. CT
2. ROCK
3. Urwins
4. Angels
5. xVx
6. eXcessum
7. ToF
8. VGN
9. F-Crew
10. Subh

R21-Randy Dandys Winners R21
1:9:5 -SoClose- -YetSoFar-

You have pending friend requests from Newt.
CBA is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Nov 2007, 17:58   #11
logbat

logbat is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by NitinA
1) Urwins
2) eXcessum
3) CT
(I'm assuming these will be the major competitors)
Thanks for that NitinA, but we will probably do to many Urwin landings to be recon that high :/

1) eXcessum
2) NewDawn
3) CT
4) Rock
5) Subh

6) Urwins
7) Angels
8) ToF
9) Orbit
10) Hope ASS make top 10
Unread 7 Nov 2007, 18:02   #12
eksero
What-A-Shot Champion

eksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud of

1. CT
2. Angels
3. eXcessum
eksero is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Nov 2007, 18:17   #13
Marv
Jazz Man

Marv is a jewel in the roughMarv is a jewel in the roughMarv is a jewel in the rough

1. eXcessum
2. ROCK
3. Angels

Ex ROCK HC & PA Team Head of Support.
Marv is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Nov 2007, 19:45   #14
teqh
@ Gamer

teqh has a spectacular aura aboutteqh has a spectacular aura aboutteqh has a spectacular aura about

1. CT
2. eXcessum
3. ToF
4. Urwins
5. Angels
6. Rock
7. Vgn
8. TGV
9. NewDawn
10. Random

logbat.. how in the world can you believe Subh will end top5?

R2 [TE] [Legion] R4 [CELL] R5 [Elysium] R6 [Elysium] R7 [RaH]

R68: Faceless - Rank 6
R65: Norsemen - Rank 3
R60: Ultores - Rank 14
R58: Solo planet - Rank 35 (xp)
R56: Vikings - Rank 14
R54: Vikings - Rank 5
teqh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Nov 2007, 20:10   #15
logbat

I think they are outsiders. Just wait and see, they have a memberbase that never give up!
Unread 7 Nov 2007, 20:39   #16
gzambo
Fightin-irish for life

gzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant future

1. rock
2. ct
3. vgn
4. tof
5. angels

"In the absence of orders, find something and kill it."
-Rommel
gzambo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Nov 2007, 20:56   #17
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

On the bright side, people have finally got it into their heads that Ascendancy is really really really not playing.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Nov 2007, 21:06   #18
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Unread 7 Nov 2007, 22:55   #19
Veil05
NE

Veil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud of

Asc aren't playing? :/

1. CT

I think generally they have a higher calibre of players than most of its competitors and also command has alot of experience.

2. eXcessum

Alot of really good players went there, suprising actually :/ hats off to wishmaster inc.

3. Angels

I was a little dubious when i saw they had "returned". However seem to be fairly well organised and some good players in there, plus a nice friendly community.

4. ROCK

Always sneaking up the rankings round by round and i think they may even push for 1st this round, but will back fire. MikeB <3 .. HK <9

5. Urwins

Foxdude \o/ but will probs just be gangbanged for the somewhat easy route foxmans previous alliance took last round.

ofc i could be wrong as per.

xxx
Unread 7 Nov 2007, 23:43   #20
teqh
@ Gamer

teqh has a spectacular aura aboutteqh has a spectacular aura aboutteqh has a spectacular aura about

uhm.. as far as i know.. HK declined to HC for Rock this round.. thereby they lost some of their best command and experience in him and Storebo.. they might still do good tho..

And Foxman got nothing to do with Urwins anymore Veil05
he aint even a member..

R2 [TE] [Legion] R4 [CELL] R5 [Elysium] R6 [Elysium] R7 [RaH]

R68: Faceless - Rank 6
R65: Norsemen - Rank 3
R60: Ultores - Rank 14
R58: Solo planet - Rank 35 (xp)
R56: Vikings - Rank 14
R54: Vikings - Rank 5
teqh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Nov 2007, 00:24   #21
Bubert Samson

Bubert Samson is a jewel in the roughBubert Samson is a jewel in the roughBubert Samson is a jewel in the roughBubert Samson is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by teqh
uhm.. as far as i know.. HK declined to HC for Rock this round.. thereby they lost some of their best command and experience in him and Storebo.. they might still do good tho..
HK hasnt officially been HC for 2 rounds now

Our current HC staff is definitely up to the task

- Edgar Allan Poe
Unread 8 Nov 2007, 00:32   #22
Wishmaster
LDK

Wishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

1. CT ( only alliance with full tag? and to top that they got maybe the best lineup and experienced command. Will be a walk in the park for them )

#2 Urwins or Angels. Uncertain of how many urwins are, or if angels manage to hold theirs together. raketman seems to be doing a great job. Lets hope they manage to give CT a fight for #1.

#3/4 eXcessum. Alot of good players though I fear most of them have seen their best days RL has taken its toll on our memberbase, and I doubt we can pull it off even if we got an awesome lineup on paper. ( proove me wrong guys! )

Quote:
Originally posted by Newt
I would give me right testicle to be in a gal with you wishmaster!!! wonder if thatd be enough to bribe spinner with hmmmm
<JC`> i sent him a msg saying Wishmaster 0wns, so he recalled
Wishmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Nov 2007, 00:43   #23
MikeB
i love ROCK

MikeB will become famous soon enoughMikeB will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bubert Samson
HK hasnt officially been HC for 2 rounds now

Our current HC staff is definitely up to the task
mighty kind of you to say
MikeB is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Nov 2007, 00:57   #24
DJet
Wearer of The Hat

DJet is a jewel in the roughDJet is a jewel in the roughDJet is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by teqh
Nice "facts" there teqh; as has been stated HK hasn't been a HC for two rounds now (although last round he helped out due to some inactivity caused by holidays etc in the HC team) Storebo wasn't even in ROCK last round, i think from our performance it can safely be said that his influence wasn't that great.
Unread 8 Nov 2007, 01:10   #25
Allfather
The PropaGhandi

Allfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wishmaster
I fear most of them have seen their best days

<Deffeh> I just told my parents im a homosexual, now they kicked me out
Allfather is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Nov 2007, 02:04   #26
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Hey teqc, I thought I'd say that HK hasn't been a HC for 2 rounds now. Just to let you know. Love.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Nov 2007, 05:47   #27
Bubert Samson

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJet
Storebo wasn't even in ROCK last round, i think from our performance it can safely be said that his influence wasn't that great.

Especially since we finished higher last round than we did the one before

- Edgar Allan Poe
Unread 8 Nov 2007, 10:12   #28
NitinA
Laziness pays off NOW!

NitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wishmaster
playing up the threats and playing down the alliance you're HC'ing
isn't that basically a generic copy of what any HC would post about their alliance?
[Silver] High Council - Military
[WolfPack] High Council - Military
[Ascendancy] Member
[eXilition] High Council - Defence
7-Round Official Planetarion #Support Team Member
Retired Since Round 21
NitinA is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Nov 2007, 22:08   #29
Lord^
Idling in #Omen

Lord^ has a spectacular aura aboutLord^ has a spectacular aura about

This is true, but when you have a bunch of Disciples of Wishmaster together. I would take his word. We have potential but it is wasted potential. I doubt we even stay in T3 at end of Round. This is our glory moment right now.
Unread 9 Nov 2007, 00:42   #30
Alki
Drink is Good

Alki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better place

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hude
Alki will be kicked from eXcessum for being shit and fleet caught by Ascendancy.
You guys wouldnt do that to me, would you? Also for getting a mention
Unread 9 Nov 2007, 08:57   #31
Hude
self-entitledly superior

Hude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant future

I predict that the game will be closed for 24h at some point. Oh, wait. Ah shit, too late.
Hude is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Nov 2007, 09:16   #32
Wishmaster
LDK

Wishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by NitinA
isn't that basically a generic copy of what any HC would post about their alliance?
That may be so but lets see whos right.

I should know my own alliance and peons ( my peons are all there : lo Lord^ )

Quote:
I would give me right testicle to be in a gal with you wishmaster!!! wonder if thatd be enough to bribe spinner with hmmmm
Unread 9 Nov 2007, 14:54   #33
Wishmaster
LDK

Quote:
yeah i think she was suggesting you're lying rather than that you're an idiot. despite your avatar.
my avatar is awesome though I m not nearly the twat I was in my glory days, so I might not deserve to use it anymore.. :crymeariver:

Anyway, I never lie, and those of us who have any intel know that we are far from #1 when others add their members.

Quote:
Unread 9 Nov 2007, 15:22   #34
voodoo
a pain

voodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond repute

hey, uber-active mod, i was about to edit that post so it does say something to the thread.
unfortunately wish is right.

CT has the upper hand in all of this because of experience. it's sad when an alliance with two previous rounds played counts as the "experienced one", but that is what nowadays PA is like
eXcessum is a great gathering of people, but let's face it, how many times have wish/newt actually finished a round in the past 10-15? twice maybe? same goes for many other members, myself included.
Unread 9 Nov 2007, 17:46   #35
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
is there any particular reason why racist jokes are allowed in gd but not in here?
is there any particular reason why homophobic jokes are allowed here but not racist jokes?
I believe in first order humour in keeping useful threads on topic, ie jokes off serious posts are allowed but responses to the "jokes" largely detract from the thread and effectively fill it with "spam". At which point I step in with an S on my chest and delete a few rather pointless posts. Incidentally I only allow first order questioning of moderator decisions so if you wish to pursue this you should pm me.
Unread 9 Nov 2007, 20:09   #36
newt
Banned

newt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud of

Quote:
is newt in charge of excessum?
No, but I could still get you in horny!

And hahaha at all of you who have put eXcessum to finish in either of the top2 spots - whether it be just plain stupidity on your parts or that cool 'propoganda' stuff I've read so much about over the years.

1. CT (internal problems is the only way they won't win? played to hc who saw exi and the borrring r23 so decided to mimick them)
2. urwins (pains me to say that...)
3. eXcessum

We better finish about angels No offense, but god damn, we just better had
newt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Nov 2007, 02:23   #37
OlaTa
Friends and Foes

OlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to behold

Predicting is like playing lottery. But if i would have to play the "lottery" then i would bet on CT, eXcessum and angels for grabing the #1 alliance spot.
I would aswell place Rock and urwins in top 5 alliances. If other alliances do really start to battle for #1 then those two might actually gain from it and get a positsion in top 3.

But the game is still fresh, so anything can happen
Unread 10 Nov 2007, 02:24   #38
jupp
Hi there ...

jupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant future

for angels it is not a questions of where - it's a question of when

had to be done!

[Ascendancy] - While you were trying, we were sleeping

jupp is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Nov 2007, 09:26   #39
Foxman

Foxman is just really niceFoxman is just really niceFoxman is just really niceFoxman is just really nice

#1 urwins
#2 CT
#3 whatever
Foxman is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Nov 2007, 17:45   #40
Alki
Drink is Good

Alki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better place

didnt you change from urwins to ct recently fox?
Unread 10 Nov 2007, 21:45   #41
Foxman

Foxman is just really niceFoxman is just really niceFoxman is just really niceFoxman is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alki
didnt you change from urwins to ct recently fox?
duck gives good head
Unread 10 Nov 2007, 21:53   #42
Veil05
NE

Veil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud of

Ur spying! Alki told me so.
Unread 10 Nov 2007, 21:55   #43
Foxman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Veil05
Ur spying! Alki told me so.
alki once claimed to be pretteh also
Unread 12 Nov 2007, 00:17   #44
logbat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foxman
duck gives good head
Remember it dont hurt to talk to people about your plans...

But then again..your sig says it all :P