User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 20 Sep 2006, 22:56   #1
gzambo
Fightin-irish for life

gzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant future
richard hammond

always enjoy his shows and was sorry to see this a few mins ago hope he gets better soon

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/entertainment/5365792.stm

"In the absence of orders, find something and kill it."
-Rommel
gzambo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Sep 2006, 23:35   #2
Benneh
Non directed and witty

Benneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet society
Re: richard hammond

bah, he better live.

Losing Steve Irwin and Richard Hammond in 1 month would be tragic
Benneh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Sep 2006, 23:37   #3
vampire_lestat
Mathamagician

vampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet society

meh, he's annoying little shit, but it would be a shame for top gear to need a new co-host, they'd end up with someone worse.
Unread 20 Sep 2006, 23:45   #4
Demon Dave
Insanity Prawn Boy!

Demon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriend

They say hamsters only live a few years
We shall remember them.
Demon Dave is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Sep 2006, 00:01   #5
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I like his presenting of Brainiac
Unread 21 Sep 2006, 00:52   #6
Timeline
Dreamer in Pit of Hell

Timeline is just really niceTimeline is just really niceTimeline is just really niceTimeline is just really nice

gah he doesnt get as much stick as captain slow

random n00b - r3 & 4
MoE - round 12
Rock - round 13, 14, 15, 16
Pragmatik - round 16
ToF - round 16
Subh - round 17
Pa Team - rounds 16, 17, 18, 19
awol ever since
Timeline is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Sep 2006, 01:36   #7
vampire_lestat
Mathamagician

vampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet society

i hate brainiac with a firey passion though, it's probably the worst thing ever to air on brittish television.
Unread 21 Sep 2006, 01:46   #8
Timeline
Dreamer in Pit of Hell

Timeline is just really niceTimeline is just really niceTimeline is just really niceTimeline is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by vampire_lestat
i hate brainiac with a firey passion though, it's probably the worst thing ever to air on brittish television.
what worse than eldorado?

random n00b - r3 & 4
MoE - round 12
Pragmatik - round 16
ToF - round 16
Subh - round 17
awol ever since
Unread 21 Sep 2006, 01:50   #9
Saphi
Leo's Pwn :P

Saphi is infamous around these partsSaphi is infamous around these partsSaphi is infamous around these partsSaphi is infamous around these partsSaphi is infamous around these partsSaphi is infamous around these partsSaphi is infamous around these partsSaphi is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timeline
what worse than eldorado?

jeesh now that was horrid

/me shudders at the thought of even watching it once

Best of wishes to hamsters family
------------------------------------------------
The answers you seek are not here
Saphi is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Sep 2006, 02:08   #10
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
I think it's rather amusing to watch with a beer before going out, actually!
Unread 21 Sep 2006, 02:12   #11
vampire_lestat
Mathamagician

i just think mythbusters is better for blowing shit up, and i hate the fact it claims to be science.
Unread 21 Sep 2006, 02:26   #12
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Quote:
i just think mythbusters is better for blowing shit up, and i hate the fact it claims to be science.
I don't think their science claims are meant to be highly veracious.
Unread 21 Sep 2006, 09:10   #13
Appocomaster
PA Team

Appocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Mythbusters is sorta fun. It's run along the same lines as Top Gear, really.
A group of guys playing around with cars
A group of guys playing around with myths - just finding a really obscure one so they can check it out

Richard Hammond is in some ways by far the best presenter of Top Gear - he seems to have an idea about how things work, isn't so obsessed with precision as Captain Slow and actually trys to understand how things work instead of making wildly strange claims based on what he wants like Jeremy Clarkson. He also often ends up keeping peace between them :P
Unread 21 Sep 2006, 09:33   #14
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leshy
I like his presenting of Brainiac
Liked, he stopped doing that.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Sep 2006, 12:35   #15
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrL_JaKiri
Liked, he stopped doing that.
Oh, i wasn't aware of that!

Okay, he can die then.

(Not really. Please live.)
Unread 21 Sep 2006, 13:58   #16
Timeline
Dreamer in Pit of Hell

the latest update :

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/n...re/5366422.stm

fair do's to the guy for trying to break the record, but i think it may have been one wacky stunt too many by the looks of the hidden information request by the family

random n00b - r3 & 4
MoE - round 12
Pragmatik - round 16
ToF - round 16
Subh - round 17
awol ever since
Unread 21 Sep 2006, 14:15   #17
Jackie

Jackie has a spectacular aura aboutJackie has a spectacular aura aboutJackie has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Ain't the show called 'Brainiac (science abuse)' ?
Jackie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Sep 2006, 15:33   #18
Appocomaster
PA Team

Appocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

he's not dead. Remember the last time stig was in an official car and Richard was driving? :\

Quote:
fair do's to the guy for trying to break the record, but i think it may have been one wacky stunt too many by the looks of the hidden information request by the family
Yes, he was probably trying to break the British land speed record while blindfolded and steering with his teeth
Unread 21 Sep 2006, 18:13   #19
Appocomaster
PA Team

Update: Brain damage (
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/n...re/5367616.stm
Unread 21 Sep 2006, 20:30   #20
Furyous

Furyous is a splendid one to beholdFuryous is a splendid one to beholdFuryous is a splendid one to beholdFuryous is a splendid one to beholdFuryous is a splendid one to beholdFuryous is a splendid one to beholdFuryous is a splendid one to beholdFuryous is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Appocomaster
well.. they say 'brain injury', which kind of implies that it is not necessarily permanent or even long term. Let's hope so.

Really like the guy, and he's been significant in really bringing Top Gear up a gear or two. I doubt the show would be anywhere near as good if he weren't able to continue (for whatever reason).

Tragedy really.
Unread 21 Sep 2006, 20:53   #21
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Brain damage just means there's damage to the brain - which is to be expected judging from what happened.

It also says they expect a good recovery and if they're able to work that out within 24 hours then hopefully he'll be ok.

He seemed like a decent enough guy on Top Gear and I enjoyed him on Brainiac too. I hope he recovers fully
Unread 21 Sep 2006, 23:04   #22
Mistwraith
Bad Girl

Mistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud of

having your head shook around in a car crash means the brain gets a bit sloshed around in the skull .. even if you are wearing a crash helmet, that will be the brain injury i suspect, most people recover from that - look at F1,F2 and rally crashes.
R11 -> NOW HR HC
(a round history not condusive to suceeding in exams, having a life or much sleep )
I'm not misunderstood ... I'm EVIL
Mistwraith is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Sep 2006, 23:33   #23
Apothos
Not Dark or Handsome
Treasure Diver Champion, Alien Commander Champion, Magic Ball Champion

Apothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so little

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomkat
It also says they expect a good recovery and if they're able to work that out within 24 hours then hopefully he'll be ok.
The thing that worries me is that they said "good recovery," it feels like they're reluctant to say "full recovery." But i may just be reading too much into it.
Unread 21 Sep 2006, 23:35   #24
Timeline
Dreamer in Pit of Hell

Tbh i think its still too early to tell what kind of recovery he will make. I know from experience when my younger brother died in a motor accident that brain injury can cover a vast amount of ailments.

random n00b - r3 & 4
MoE - round 12
Pragmatik - round 16
ToF - round 16
Subh - round 17
awol ever since
Unread 22 Sep 2006, 03:07   #25
Furious
SpamBot

Furious will become famous soon enoughFurious will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeremy Clarkson
He's a shit driver
Gotta love the guy!

<TomKat> my signature is the greatest on the entire internet
Furious is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Sep 2006, 09:07   #26
Appocomaster
PA Team

he didn't quite say that! I thought the article said that Jeremy said Richard smiled when Jeremy called him a rubbish driver.

I can see a special Top Gear episode on this!
Unread 22 Sep 2006, 10:09   #27
Ultimate Newbie
Commodore

Ultimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
I can see a special Top Gear episode on this!
What, like drag racing Ambulances?
Ultimate Newbie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Sep 2006, 10:09   #28
Appocomaster
PA Team

No, I didn't think of that
Unread 22 Sep 2006, 13:05   #29
All Systems Go

All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I hope he fully recovers, gets back on to to gear, tries it again and breaks the land speed record.
The 20th century has been characterised by three developments of great political importance. The growth of democracy; the growth of corporate power; and the growth of corporate propaganda as a means of protecting corporate power against democracy.
All Systems Go is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Sep 2006, 14:05   #30
Timeline
Dreamer in Pit of Hell

he's now out of intensive care, but in a high dependancy unit. They've also downgraded his status from serious but stable to stable

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/n...re/5369512.stm

random n00b - r3 & 4
MoE - round 12
Pragmatik - round 16
ToF - round 16
Subh - round 17
awol ever since
Unread 22 Sep 2006, 15:21   #31
vampire_lestat
Mathamagician

my main worry is that things like this could get top gear pulled off the air, but it's good to hear he's recovering, however vague the doctors are being about it.
Unread 22 Sep 2006, 15:24   #32
Appocomaster
PA Team

I doubt it
Unread 22 Sep 2006, 15:26   #33
vampire_lestat
Mathamagician

probably not, but it could have an effect on how they are allowed to do buisness.
Unread 22 Sep 2006, 15:37   #34
Timeline
Dreamer in Pit of Hell

according to most of todays papers the health and safety executives are taking a severe approach to this stunt as apparantly james may was supposed to be doing is and hammond took over on short notice when captain slow became ill. They are investigating whether he had sufficient training.

As such the upcoming series which was due to be filmed in november is being postponed if not cancelled. Which tbh wouldnt be a surprise considering the bbc's history of covering their own backs at the expense of its employees

random n00b - r3 & 4
MoE - round 12
Pragmatik - round 16
ToF - round 16
Subh - round 17
awol ever since
Unread 22 Sep 2006, 15:49   #35
Benneh
Non directed and witty

Benneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet society

for ****s sake he chose to do it, i hate the arseholes who get all shitty. HE CHOSE TO DO THE STUNT.

Jeez.
Benneh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Sep 2006, 16:11   #36
Timeline
Dreamer in Pit of Hell

i know...but you know what the paper pushers are like

random n00b - r3 & 4
MoE - round 12
Pragmatik - round 16
ToF - round 16
Subh - round 17
awol ever since
Unread 22 Sep 2006, 16:16   #37
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
As such the upcoming series which was due to be filmed in november is being postponed if not cancelled. Which tbh wouldnt be a surprise considering the bbc's history of covering their own backs at the expense of its employees
No, it's being postponed because Hammond is in hospital with a ****ing brain injury. You're not going to get Clarkson and May continuing to tear around in cars when they don't even know if their co-presenter will be fit and able to continue the programme.
Unread 22 Sep 2006, 16:28   #38
Timeline
Dreamer in Pit of Hell

furball yes thats why it is postponed, however there is a very good chance it is being cancelled because of the investigation.

random n00b - r3 & 4
MoE - round 12
Pragmatik - round 16
ToF - round 16
Subh - round 17
awol ever since
Unread 22 Sep 2006, 16:36   #39
All Systems Go

All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
furball yes thats why it is postponed, however there is a very good chance it is being cancelled because of the investigation.
the worlds most popular car show? Please.
The 20th century has been characterised by three developments of great political importance. The growth of democracy; the growth of corporate power; and the growth of corporate propaganda as a means of protecting corporate power against democracy.
Unread 22 Sep 2006, 19:30   #40
All Systems Go

He's awake and can speak. that's a good sign at least.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/5371556.stm
Unread 5 Oct 2006, 11:54   #41
All Systems Go

Pointless starting a new thread for this:

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/05102006/14...s-hamster.html
Unread 5 Oct 2006, 17:57   #42
Appocomaster
PA Team

Good for him!

I'm glad he's told them to stick it if they want him to slow down, and that he was cross the series was delayed.

I think the only thing he has to fear is his wife, actually.