User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Unread 17 Feb 2008, 19:51   #1
Appocomaster
PA Team

Appocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Car Insurance Explained

I've just started work and I'd really appreciate it if anyone has any idea about how car insurance works and what sort I need.

I'm basically a consultant. I'm located in London, but I've been assigned (a couple of weeks ago) to a project in Ipswich.

Ideally (as it's far quicker), I'd like to drive from home (Kent) to the place in Ipswich, and then to the hotel (on Monday). I'll get a taxi back and forth for most of the week (if necessary), but on Friday morning i'll drive from the hotel to the site and then back home.

Do I therefore need business insurance? I'm likely to not spend much time in London and I get the train when I do go.

I can't find any description of what the different types are from a bit of time googling, but can anyone confirm one way or the other which insurance type I need?

<3