User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 30 Apr 2005, 22:31   #101
Blastoderm
________

Blastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Re: [football] league #21 (starts Friday 15)

Well I'm glad I'm predictor of the month.
finding strength to call and ask her
Roller coaster favorite ride,
let me kiss you one last time.
Blastoderm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Apr 2005, 23:38   #102
midge5
mmm lambs

midge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better place

You couldn't tell me what my overall league position is in ppg and total points could you?
Unread 1 May 2005, 00:03   #103
1-X
overtired

1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by midge5
You couldn't tell me what my overall league position is in ppg and total points could you?
in the total points chart, you're 12th
P883 X93 G347 626pts

PPG, you're 15th with .709
1-X is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 May 2005, 00:09   #104
midge5
mmm lambs

midge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better place

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1-X
in the total points chart, you're 12th
P883 X93 G347 626pts

PPG, you're 15th with .709

Cheers.
Unread 1 May 2005, 09:09   #105
Cannon_Fodder

Cannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
Originally Posted by midge5
Unread 1 May 2005, 14:24   #106
1-X
overtired

1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sniborp
league position is irrelevant when you've played less than most... One day I'll probably be bored enough to recalculate a fairer way. Expect to be bottom when I do

for PPG, here's the full table that I make the "active top ten" from...

Code:
pos		pld	x	g	pts	PPG
## Embroglio	42	4	24	36	857
01 Phalon	349	48	142	286	819
02 Ste 		592	75	247	472	797
## Reidy	50	4	26	38	760
03 KoeN		1066	113	462	801	751
## JonnyBGood	774	83	331	580	749
04 MrL_JaKiri	135	14	59	101	748
04 Kurashima	1068	122	433	799	748
04 SYMM		873	106	335	653	748
## Deffeh	222	30	76	166	748
07 roadrunner	1085	126	428	806	743
## pig		256	30	100	190	742
08 Stew		1038	115	424	769	741
09 Lupin	350	42	133	259	740
10 1-X		1074	116	441	789	735
## Ragnarak	434	47	176	317	730
11 Zharkov	1066	108	451	775	727
12 JC		985	109	377	704	715
12 Blastoderm	1076	125	394	769	715
14 Non.Human	729	81	275	518	711
15 midge5	883	93	347	626	709
16 Inferno	889	88	365	629	708
## Grimble	187	22	66	132	706
## Apothos	686	67	280	481	701
## Phang	381	41	144	267	701
17 LHC		986	107	366	687	697
## Bobzeh	93	12	28	64	688
18 sniborp	347	45	101	236	680
## Rumad	232	17	106	157	677
## Lokken	200	15	89	134	670
## melandron	55	6	16	34	618
## Rids		392	25	167	242	617
## Belgy	53	3	22	31	585
Unread 1 May 2005, 15:36   #107
Cannon_Fodder

Cannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Damn... can you tell how well ive been doing since i stopped doing 1-1s?

Plus: green/white??
Unread 1 May 2005, 17:46   #108
midge5
mmm lambs

How have you decided who to include or discard? There seem to be people with 400+ games discarded (Johnny on 750?) yet you have left in others going down as low as 135.
Unread 2 May 2005, 00:08   #109
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

what midge said, it does seem a bit funny

i did think of a reason for it earlier, but i was sober at the time
Unread 2 May 2005, 00:13   #110
1-X
overtired

i include people who played in the current and/or previous league. The reason behind it is that with PPG, people can stop playing and it freezes, so what's the point of having someone who only played one league months ago at number one for the whole season? (especially as in most cases the more you play, the lower it gets)

if people take a break and come back (eg. as Non.Human has) they become active again. I don't see a problem.
Unread 2 May 2005, 00:24   #111
midge5
mmm lambs

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1-X
i include people who played in the current and/or previous league. The reason behind it is that with PPG, people can stop playing and it freezes, so what's the point of having someone who only played one league months ago at number one for the whole season? (especially as in most cases the more you play, the lower it gets)

if people take a break and come back (eg. as Non.Human has) they become active again. I don't see a problem.
That seems fair enough though it may be an idea to perhaps not include those who haven't played much even if they were active recently. Purely because as you said the rating decreases over time so it gives them an unfair advantage. I'm not really bothered though tbh, either way and I am still doing shit