User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 2 Nov 2004, 18:01   #1
Llew Silvr Hand

Llew Silvr Hand is infamous around these partsLlew Silvr Hand is infamous around these parts
Why can't I...

get a bloody avatar up.

Do you need to have a certain number of posts?
Llew Silvr Hand is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Nov 2004, 18:02   #2
Sunday8pm
Banned

Sunday8pm is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Why can't I...

need to have an account for x amount of months, and no postcount doesn't count or else I'd of had an avatar within one month of making this account.
Sunday8pm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Nov 2004, 18:03   #3
Belgarath The Sorcerer
First Disciple of Aldur

Belgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud of

That's because your a spammy bastard Sunday.
Unread 2 Nov 2004, 18:03   #4
Llew Silvr Hand

Llew Silvr Hand is infamous around these partsLlew Silvr Hand is infamous around these parts

Cheers Sunday

It;'s s shame I can't use my time from the old boards before Mer! banned me!
Unread 2 Nov 2004, 18:04   #5
Llew Silvr Hand

Aaah Belgarath,

Any chance of being unbanned from #mer?
Unread 2 Nov 2004, 18:12   #6
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation Re: Why can't I...

Any chance of you teling us who you are, old boy?
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Nov 2004, 18:14   #7
Llew Silvr Hand

Certainly,

I played PA Rounds 2,3,4and5 and used to speak to Mer on a regular basis by email and ICQ/IRC. I last spoke to her about a year ago before I got ill. I wanted to catch up on things.

The name is Mark
Unread 2 Nov 2004, 18:16   #8
Androme
☆ ♥ 

Androme can only hope to improve

Any chance of a strip-show MM?
R3: LegioN (came #32) || R4: BlueTuba
R5: WolfPack Order || R6: Wolfpack
R7: Fury
----------retired-------
R52-R55: Apprime
R56-R57: FaceLess
R58-60: Apprime/Ultores
Androme is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Nov 2004, 18:19   #9
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Question Re: Why can't I...

A what?
Unread 2 Nov 2004, 18:21   #10
Belgarath The Sorcerer
First Disciple of Aldur

Belgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Llew Silvr Hand
Aaah Belgarath,

Any chance of being unbanned from #mer?
Not at the moment, I'm at Uni, and as such I can't get on irc.

Also I didn't ban you.
Unread 2 Nov 2004, 18:22   #11
Llew Silvr Hand

Ok. I'm not sure who banned me. I just couldn't get back on to the channel without getting a ban message..
Unread 2 Nov 2004, 18:30   #12
Androme
☆ ♥ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Androme2
Any chance of a strip-show MM?
You heard me MM. Don't act dumb.
----------retired-------
Unread 2 Nov 2004, 18:31   #13
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Question Re: Why can't I...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Androme2
You heard me MM. Don't act dumb.
Is this for a private function?
Unread 2 Nov 2004, 18:51   #14
Androme
☆ ♥ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marilyn Manson
Is this for a private function?
My well-thought out intentions were to have it on show but if you feel about the situation then I'm sure some agreement can be reached upon.
----------retired-------
Unread 2 Nov 2004, 18:54   #15
Marilyn Manson
Gone

If the people who are attending want to **** me in turn, then I'm about that but if they just want to watch me strip, then I can't say I'd be so enthusiastic.
Unread 2 Nov 2004, 20:16   #16
skiddy
wild one

skiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so little

Quote:
If the people who are attending want to **** me in turn, then I'm about that but if they just want to watch me strip, then I can't say I'd be so enthusiastic.
What if I "pursuade"* them to **** you?

*Diplomatic immunity
skiddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Nov 2004, 21:50   #17
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Sounds like incitement to buggery if you ask me.
Unread 2 Nov 2004, 22:06   #18
Flayer
Wankoverable

Flayer is a glorious beacon of lightFlayer is a glorious beacon of lightFlayer is a glorious beacon of lightFlayer is a glorious beacon of lightFlayer is a glorious beacon of lightFlayer is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Llew Silvr Hand
Certainly,

I played PA Rounds 2,3,4and5 and used to speak to Mer on a regular basis by email and ICQ/IRC. I last spoke to her about a year ago before I got ill. I wanted to catch up on things.

The name is Mark

he's got aids guys!
Unread 2 Nov 2004, 23:25   #19
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flayer
he's got aids guys!

HA HA LAWL
SilverSmoke is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Nov 2004, 01:39   #20
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

i remem
ber him
i
remember
Unread 3 Nov 2004, 03:20   #21
Androme
☆ ♥ 

Quote:
You have no hole big enough to consume a quantity that would satisfy the consumer.
----------retired-------
Unread 3 Nov 2004, 11:55   #22
Boogster
I dunno...

Boogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud of

How quickly an innocent thread is subverted.