User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 2 Aug 2004, 04:13   #1
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Calling Punters Everywhere : Premiership Handicap Betting

Handicap Betting on The Premiership Outright. For those who dont understand, its who you think would win the premiership this season if each team had the Extra points next to their names in brackets.

So in essence, its about who you think Is going to have a better season than the bookies suspect.

Premiership 2004-2005

Arsenal (Scratch) 15/1 BET
Chelsea (+1) 15/1 BET
Manchester United (+3) 15/1 BET
Liverpool (+10) 15/1 BET
Newcastle (+19) 15/1 BET
Middlesbrough (+23) 15/1 BET
Tottenham (+25) 15/1 BET
Aston Villa (+26) 15/1 BET
Birmingham (+27) 15/1 BET
Manchester City (+30) 15/1 BET
Charlton (+31) 15/1 BET
Blackburn (+31) 15/1 BET
Bolton (+33) 15/1 BET
Southampton (+34) 15/1 BET
Everton (+34) 15/1 BET
Portsmouth (+34) 15/1 BET
Fulham (+34) 15/1 BET
West Bromwich Albion (+40) 15/1 BET
Norwich (+42) 15/1 BET
Crystal Palace (+43) 15/1 BET

Each-way bets on 3 places at 1/4 odds
14th of August 2004 3:00pm

**** me, where are the newcastle fans. 15/4 on Newcastle being in the top 3 if they had 19 more points. Thats surely the pick of the bunch. Birmingham at +27 look a good bet too.

The thing with these 15/1 's is in theory you could back 14 teams and still make a profit if one of them comes in.

Surely its not hard to scratch 6 of these teams on the list? Man Utd +3 for example, Southhampton, Everton, Fulham, Bolton, Liverpool.

Anyway, people might not find this as interesting as i do. I certainly think its cool that im considering a fiver on birmingham to win the premiership, handicap or no handicap

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Aug 2004, 10:33   #2
Rids
The Bad Guy

Rids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet society
Re: Calling Punters Everywhere : Premiership Handicap Betting

Ok, since I've landed a new job, I can afford to get into this betting lark a bit more seriously this season, still only for fun and a little bit of sidecash mind.

Where did you find this handycap betting thing pls? :-x
Unread 2 Aug 2004, 11:09   #3
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deffeh
Handicap Betting on The Premiership Outright. For those who dont understand, its who you think would win the premiership this season if each team had the Extra points next to their names in brackets.

So in essence, its about who you think Is going to have a better season than the bookies suspect.

Premiership 2004-2005

Arsenal (Scratch) 15/1 BET
Chelsea (+1) 15/1 BET
Manchester United (+3) 15/1 BET
Liverpool (+10) 15/1 BET
Newcastle (+19) 15/1 BET
Middlesbrough (+23) 15/1 BET
Tottenham (+25) 15/1 BET
Aston Villa (+26) 15/1 BET
Manchester City (+30) 15/1 BET
Charlton (+31) 15/1 BET
Blackburn (+31) 15/1 BET
Bolton (+33) 15/1 BET
Southampton (+34) 15/1 BET
Everton (+34) 15/1 BET
Fulham (+34) 15/1 BET
West Bromwich Albion (+40) 15/1 BET
Norwich (+42) 15/1 BET
Crystal Palace (+43) 15/1 BET

If I was a betting man which I am unfortunately, theres a few teams which really stick out there,

Aston Villa, 16th come november, 6th come may, if they can continue there form they could push for a top 4 place

Liverpool, new manager, finished 4th under houllier, some good buys, good players already there (owen, gerrard etc)

Newcastle, this is a 50/50 bet imo Newcastle will sink, they wont do too well, time will tell, but the question is how many strikers do they need, dyer, bellamy, shearer, kluivert etc etc
the team morale, they are over losing saha, looking quite nice with +34
Manchester United, never underestimate them, i reckon the season might be theres, best outside bet would by far be Fulham, they have the manager, the money, there stadium back and

but my tip would by far be Aston Villa +26 you cant overlook that.
Unread 2 Aug 2004, 11:13   #4
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society

Deffeh will never bet on Villa.
LHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Aug 2004, 11:17   #5
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

why is he small heath scum or summet?

Birmingham are you listening to the song were singing, were walking along singing a song...
Unread 2 Aug 2004, 12:57   #6
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Oh, so you're tipping villa because you're a villa fan.

I'd never back them because theyre shite, not because im a birmingham fan. Im a Celtic man, liverpool in the premiership. Id fancy Birmingham over Villa this season with out a single doubt.

Unread 2 Aug 2004, 12:58   #7
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Also, all odds are from www.bluesq.com . Sign up now, deposit £10 and make a £10 bet, and you'll get a £10 free bet.

Unread 2 Aug 2004, 13:24   #8
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:

Premiership 2004-2005

Newcastle (+19) 15/1 BET
Charlton (+31) 15/1 BET
Bolton (+33) 15/1 BET
Fulham (+34) 15/1 BET

These look like good bets, although please don't bet on Birmingham i really think they are the most boring team in the league.

I just got my ticket to watch us play them today.
Unread 2 Aug 2004, 13:55   #9
pig
1up on you

Quote:
Oh, so you're tipping villa because you're a villa fan.

I'd never back them because theyre shite, not because im a birmingham fan. Im a Celtic man, liverpool in the premiership. Id fancy Birmingham over Villa this season with out a single doubt.
well i back Villa for two reasons, first reason was that I am a Villa fan, second reason is im a betting man, you have to remember Aston Villa has a history of success, European Cup 1982, FA cup 9 times, League Numerous times, and we are a TOP 6 side, no matter what anyone says we are.

Birmingham arent. There history isnt like villas, there players are old, lagging, and there manager is going to newcastle next season. As well as that this great Birmingham side didnt finish above villa and have bought chelsea rejects. Yet what Villa has done is bought quality players in, Carlton Cole (ironic but hardly chealsea reject as hes on loan), Laurssen (argubly him and mellberg best defenders of the tournament)

As a gambler, The odds are in favour of Villa, we have a more able manager and players, with an investment in youth, the moore brothers will be a name for the future, liam ridgewell, peter whittingham, jlloyd samuel, and darius vassel, barry etc came through this system, we also have the system in place, to take victory and defeat, even though ellis is a cnut he runs a tight ship.

Sorry for ranting i am just passionate about Villa, being a season ticket holder, and with it running through my families blood, i rant and rave a bit too much.
Unread 2 Aug 2004, 14:20   #10
Bobzeh
Sheep Lover

Bobzeh is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
I'd never back them because theyre shite, not because im a birmingham fan.
Idiot = you :/
Bobzeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Aug 2004, 14:34   #11
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Really? Im not the one who thinks Carlton Cole is a good signing

Unread 2 Aug 2004, 14:39   #12
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by pig
Aston Villa has a history of success, European Cup 1982, FA cup 9 times, League Numerous times, and we are a TOP 6 side, no matter what anyone says we are.
Nottingham Forest have an even greater history of success but i get the feeling they wont be winning the Premiership this season. History means **** all tbph.

Quote:
As well as that this great Birmingham side didnt finish above villa and have bought chelsea rejects.
Chelsea rejects that got Chelsea into 2nd place and a Champs League Semi.

I reckon it will be close between Villa and Birmingham.

Oh and the Moore brothers will be quality players if they can bulk up a bit. They destroyed us in the Youth Cup semi, but we did have a few players out .
Unread 2 Aug 2004, 14:41   #13
Rids
The Bad Guy

Rids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet society

What about Charlton folks?
Unread 2 Aug 2004, 14:48   #14
Bobzeh
Sheep Lover

Quote:
Really? Im not the one who thinks Carlton Cole is a good signing
He's on loan and, as a loan player, he's a decent signing. Laursen was also solid in Euro 2004 and has experience at the highest level with AC Milan - for £3mill, he looks a bargain.

The Villa side languished in 16th 2 seasons ago and were in the bottom 3 last season in just November. To climb from there to top 6 with the minimalistic squad we have is an impressive turn around. The club has a solid basis for growth now, although we're suffering past indulgences by not having enough money to spend. Shrewd buys and loans will be needed - which so far seem decent (Laursen bought and Cole and Drobny on season-long loans).

Last season we achieved:

6th in Premiership
Semi-final of Carling Cup
FA Youth Cup Final
Under-19 League Champs
Reserve League Champs

The future looks promising, from my point of view anyway. Especially for a "shite" club, eh Deffeh?
Unread 2 Aug 2004, 14:59   #15
pig
1up on you

Quote:
Originally Posted by JC
Nottingham Forest have an even greater history of success but i get the feeling they wont be winning the Premiership this season. History means **** all tbph.

Chelsea rejects that got Chelsea into 2nd place and a Champs League Semi.

I reckon it will be close between Villa and Birmingham.

Oh and the Moore brothers will be quality players if they can bulk up a bit. They destroyed us in the Youth Cup semi, but we did have a few players out .
Yeah but Forest had cloughie and peter taylor, perhaps why so much success was aquitted to them, villa has had success, throughout its history, although i still recognise as forest as one of the best clubs.

Birmingham i hope wont finish above villa, likewise with wba. But it looks like a good season especially considering sky is showing virtually every game on the tv
Unread 2 Aug 2004, 16:07   #16
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Why would i have any reason to be biased against them? I dont like them because they bore me, because they are overrated, because they think theyre a more important club than they are, and because so many of their players are so overrated. Birmingham have a better team, with a few players i enjoy watching, which is why id back them.

Unread 2 Aug 2004, 20:11   #17
Bobzeh
Sheep Lover

As much as I'm a biased poster in this situation (obviously), Birmingham are one of the dullest sides in the Premiership. They drop deep and hit on counter attacks each and every game, punting the ball up to their one-man attack (yes, they have no-one else), Forssell. It's just 0-0's and 1-0's ahoy!

Obviously, though, you concentrate more on Scottish football, so I'll forgive you.
Unread 2 Aug 2004, 20:22   #18
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

On topic, I don't like bets where I have to wait the whole season for a pay out.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Aug 2004, 20:31   #19
Stew
Made of Twigs

Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante Hicks
On topic, I don't like bets where I have to wait the whole season for a pay out.

Yeah I agree, hence why casinos are 'the win'.
Stew is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Aug 2004, 11:44   #20
pig
1up on you

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stew
Yeah I agree, hence why casinos are 'the win'.
although I am a member of a couple of casions, my favourite gambling situation has to be a bookmakers, you get into the zone there, normally i do a few wild bets on the dogs, a couple of good bets and the horses, but any1 play the roulette machines? Very Good Fun.

As well as that Villa is a top 6 team, thats where we have been for years and always will be, where did we finish last season oh yeah top 6 so we are hardly over estimating ourselves.
Unread 3 Aug 2004, 11:48   #21
Belgarath The Sorcerer
First Disciple of Aldur

Belgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud of

On that list, the 3 stand out bets are: Liverpool, Newcastle and Aston Villa
Unread 3 Aug 2004, 15:30   #22
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

whats this gambling epidemic that England seems to be suffering?
Unread 3 Aug 2004, 15:42   #23
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

I'm Scottish, thanks.

Unread 3 Aug 2004, 17:55   #24
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I think if Villa finish comfortably midtable this season they'll have done very well for themselves - last year they were quite fortunate with injuries with a small squad, and haven't really built on it too heavily.

And I agree with Rids, the Charlton bet looks ace.
Unread 3 Aug 2004, 17:58   #25
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society

The Tottenham bet is a joke.
LHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Aug 2004, 22:33   #26
Colt
Mercenary

Colt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobzeh
As much as I'm a biased poster in this situation (obviously), Birmingham are one of the dullest sides in the Premiership. They drop deep and hit on counter attacks each and every game, punting the ball up to their one-man attack (yes, they have no-one else), Forssell. It's just 0-0's and 1-0's ahoy!
Villa arent exactly the most entertaining team to watch...

If i was to bet on any of them id probably go Charlton/Birmingham. Imo i think Charlton got a bargain in signing Rommedahl. Birmingham have signed some good players too, Gronkjaer, keeping Forrsell although dunno bout Heskey...

Pig: Villa havent been a top6 team for years at all, and won't always be, no-one can be certain of where teams will finish in the future, yes you can guess but many things go wrong/right......and basing arguments on your history isnt worth much when other teams could easily do the same, if seasons were won on past successes then Liverpool/Man Utd would win it every season, with Forest coming in 3rd Might be some other teams up there too who had success in the early 20th century.......Anyway i see Birmingham finishing above Villa, also Charlton, Villa prolly finish about 8th or so imo.
Ultores
Colt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Aug 2004, 23:48   #27
Stew
Made of Twigs

Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Derby beat a Villa 1st team 2-1 tonight
Stew is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Aug 2004, 10:51   #28
pig
1up on you

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stew
Derby beat a Villa 1st team 2-1 tonight
i was there, was a bit embarissing, but c'est la vie, we also lost to walsall on friday, but its pre season friendlies im not too bothered a fair few youg lads got a run a round while a few of the seniors rested there legs, carlton cole and vassel work well togethter, while barry is looking strong and commanding in midfield, cant complain really.

anyway we dont live in the past, but we are a top 6 club, birmingham isnt and i hope it wont ever be.
Unread 4 Aug 2004, 15:37   #29
lokken
BlueTuba

Quote:
Originally Posted by pig
i was there, was a bit embarissing, but c'est la vie, we also lost to walsall on friday, but its pre season friendlies im not too bothered a fair few youg lads got a run a round while a few of the seniors rested there legs, carlton cole and vassel work well togethter, while barry is looking strong and commanding in midfield, cant complain really.

anyway we dont live in the past, but we are a top 6 club, birmingham isnt and i hope it wont ever be.
Walsall have Paul Merson so it's ok to lose to them.

Birmingham C are just chavs who play a filth style of football and who rip off their fans with stupid ticket prices - i'd ignore them and let them keep paying their £40
Unread 4 Aug 2004, 19:17   #30
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Can i make a bet on there about Spurs finishing at least 10 points BEHIND their spread, as i think theyll be at least 40 points adrift
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Aug 2004, 21:15   #31
pig
1up on you

Quote:
Originally Posted by lokken
Walsall have Paul Merson so it's ok to lose to them.

Birmingham C are just chavs who play a filth style of football and who rip off their fans with stupid ticket prices - i'd ignore them and let them keep paying their £40
yeah sh*t on the city, anyway merson is quality although a complete adict at gambling, so he would probably love this thread, walsall i quite like one of my mates who went to school with me plays as a striker in the first team for walsall, really bizarre, you could tell the kid had a lot of talent though.
Unread 4 Aug 2004, 22:10   #32
lokken
BlueTuba

might go and watch Walsall next season as it will be a good cheap day out to see the legend in action

He was top class at PFC, best captain i've ever seen
Unread 5 Aug 2004, 09:55   #33
pig
1up on you

he was quality at villa, jsut imagine if he never had a drink problem or gambling problem, he would be more than a world beater
Unread 5 Aug 2004, 11:20   #34
lokken
BlueTuba

bit of pace and fitness he'd be a real star