User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 18 Nov 2005, 21:49   #1
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Your Life Update Thread

Ok, I remembered this thread from just over 6 months ago and had a read through.
It was a great idea at the time and hopefully even more people will post this time.

So yeh, my update:

Employment

As some of you know I got a job with part of Balfour Beatty as a management trainee which involves 4 6 month placements around the country.
I started in September in the Home Office in Croydon, where I'm now living, and I've got the position of Assistant Project Manager. Although the project manager has now retired so I'm doing everything he did.
I'm really enjoying the job, a lot of responsibilty (I have the power to screw a large part of the immigration system) but I have received a massive amount of praise, they are extremely happy with what I'm doing so I'm pretty proud of myself right now
No idea where my next placement is yet but I should find out soon apparently.

Money

Living down south is expensive. I've spent more than I've earnt so far, but they haven't paid me correctly so I'm owed a lot of tax back etc. I've also paid out for one off things like a new suit, car insurance, dvd's, holiday flights etc etc.
Still living in my overdraft though, but I have savings if I need them thank god.

Girls

Have a girlfriend who lives in Sheffield.
Great when I see her of course but she's upset all the time when I don't.
I hate this long distance thing, but I haven't really got enough patience to start looking for girls down here. Getting quite frustrating that she misses me so much, but she needs to sort that out for herself.

Social life

I've decided that the "alternative" group of people in Croydon are much to cliquey. And I don't take enough drugs, have enough facial piercing or facial hair, or dress correctly to slip into their group.
I've gone out with a few of the guys off this forum (<3) and had good nights with them. I certainly feel I know them better than the randoms I've met in Croydon...
Generally though, everyone seems to be busy when I'm free and free when I'm busy. *sigh*
I'm living in a flat with a gay french guy and a spare room at the moment although a french girl may be moving in in a couple of days. French flat :eek:
He goes out a lot and sleeps all day so I don't go for drinks with him ever...

Anyway, I think that about covers everything in my life.
Over to you GD.

(btw is this thread a good idea?)

yeh so Plastic Brilliance is now known as FOXYSTOAT - Come on by and check it out!
Ste is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Nov 2005, 21:50   #2
no∙
Honesty Above All

no∙ is infamous around these partsno∙ is infamous around these partsno∙ is infamous around these partsno∙ is infamous around these partsno∙ is infamous around these parts
Re: Your Life Update Thread

I write.
no∙ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Nov 2005, 21:54   #3
All Systems Go

All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I don't have an overdraft (I really should get one fr emergencies) but don't they charge you interest if you are overdrawn? Wouldn't it make sense to pay your overdraft with your savings and save more money in the long-run?

Back on topic I think this thread is a good idea.
The 20th century has been characterised by three developments of great political importance. The growth of democracy; the growth of corporate power; and the growth of corporate propaganda as a means of protecting corporate power against democracy.
All Systems Go is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Nov 2005, 21:58   #4
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by All Systems Go
I don't have an overdraft (I really should get one fr emergencies) but don't they charge you interest if you are overdrawn? Wouldn't it make sense to pay your overdraft with your savings and save more money in the long-run?
Student/graduate bank account = interest-free (for another year at least).
Savings are earning 4.5% or something.

yeh so Plastic Brilliance is now known as FOXYSTOAT - Come on by and check it out!
Unread 18 Nov 2005, 22:03   #5
s|k
Caveat Lector

s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by no∙
I write.
Yes, how's your thesis going? Are you done? Wasn't it due last week?
Unread 18 Nov 2005, 22:11   #6
Appocomaster
PA Team

Appocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

"Job"
Maths Student @ York.
Helping to run Planetarion
Applying for IBM (see relevant threads)

Love Life
Girlfriend in Winchester, who I see occasionally. Sorta sucks she's so far away. We manage

Money
Quite far in the black for a student

Social life
go out with maths / compsci type people, and occasionally with housemates.
reasons for so little, see above.

Other interests (made this one up)
I read lots and lots of fantasy books. The LOTR kind, not* chains, leather, cuffs, spanking and tickling kind.

*that I will admit to.
Unread 18 Nov 2005, 22:17   #7
Aryn
Happy

Aryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond repute

hmm i didn't take part in the first thread... but here's how things are now:

Employment:
i've finally gotten the job i want. well almost. i wanted a pharmacy technician job and i've got a pharmacy assistant job. which is pretty much the same thing except that my schooling isn't recognized in alberta so i can't be a tech. assistants don't get paid as well and aren't allowed to pump iv bags.. but that's ok. so yay. it's a job with the calgary health region so it's better than any other i applied for.

Money:
I'm still broke.. suprise suprise.. but at least with this job i'm hoping to get back on track within a few months and start working my way out of debt. so... things are looking up.

Girls:
well i hung out with my friends last night... but surely this title meant to be 'love life' :P
all is going great on that front i won't bore you all with details but phil and i are still going strong and i'm coming to scotland/england in may

Social Life:
well like i said i hung out with the girls last night... we've made thursday nights our ' survivor night' so that's fun. and one of them suggested that we start a book club.. which is something i've never done before so looks like we're going to try it out. our first book will be 'memoirs of a geisha' since two of them have already read it and loved it, and the movie will be out soon.

guess that's it for now.
Unread 18 Nov 2005, 22:23   #8
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Job:

I dont have one as im a lazy student. However im now applying for jobs and today got my first Job Interview (next friday) with Britania Building Society for the graduate management trainee fast track thingy. I doubt i will get it but ive made it to round 3 so hrmm we will see. Other than that im just applying to jobs hoping that someone will take me on.

Lovelife:

Confused. I have a girlfriend. We see each other alot in fact she will be other in ten minutes which means that I got to stop walking around my room naked and put on some clothes :/ I cant see this relationship going anywhere, which is worrying me. My dad keeps telling me meet a women who I can morry and procreate with, I dunno. Anyway I have someone back home in birmingham who Im meeting for drinks, well in fact three girls but dont tell anyone

Social Life:

Social life is shit this year, as I said in my other thread. Im not going out as much, well I am but not as much as I used to. I go clubbing once a week. Pubbing once a week. Cinema once a week, rest of the week just hanging out with friends, but its not the same as getting ****ed 4 nights a week.

University Work:

I got a warning for missing 3 seminars in a row. I dont really care tbh as I was quite ill that week. I also have a dissertation which isnt going anywhere, but im going to rectify that on Sunday. I also have various essays to do for end of december. Not enough to worry about, not enough to forget about is what im saying.

Money:

Its ok I guess no real worries at the moment, but we will see in a few weeks time with xmas and other things.

Health:

I became a slight insomniac for a week (I blame pa) Thats sorted out now, and im smoking less which is weird and well generally drinking less which is also weird, so I guess im getting healthier ish.

Misc:

For some reason for the last 10 minutes ive been having the shakes in my right hand
Unread 18 Nov 2005, 22:24   #9
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I was going to start a book club to meet girls, I may do it in the new year let us know how it goes Aryn!
Unread 18 Nov 2005, 22:30   #10
Phil^
Insomniac

Phil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Employment : none ( unless you count part time lab tutoring as a job )
Girls : Only room for one in my life, and as shes said earlier we're still going strong
Social life : Im a geek, therefore its nonexistant really. Next event in my social calendar is the computing society games night
Unread 18 Nov 2005, 22:33   #11
Ste
Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by pig
Misc:

For some reason for the last 10 minutes ive been having the shakes in my right hand
Found a decent porn site? :eek:

Incidentally the topics were just for me... please add others if there are other things you would like to mention etc. (like pig did)
If you don't have a job then education/what you spend a lot of your time doing/whatever.

Unread 18 Nov 2005, 22:46   #12
Embroglio
a new low in getting high

Embroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Education:

I got into college! I'm doing english literature, english language, sociology, psychology and spanish, although I may be leaving college either at the end of january or sooner depending on whether finishing my AS modules means I can come back and continue the course at a later date or not.

Love life:

My girlfriend lives in liverpool and I'm moving there depending on college to marry her. Was supposed to be spending the weekend there but her mum is being rubbish so i can't go now.

Money:

Every available penny goes into either travel to and from liverpool or drugs and alcohol.

Social life:

Too complicated! My friends are falling out alot and getting arrested alot which is most annoying as the only near-responsible one I always have to sort everything out and it is tiresome. I'm trying to spend less time with them so I don't miss them as much when I move. Oh and I'm beggining to doubt the character of my best friend which is really disconcerning to the extent where I'm almost glad I'm leaving.

Misc:

I'm currently reading Capital, The Radeztky March (Joseph Roth) and a few Hunter S Thompson books, these are providing good distraction from the general crapness of living in Manchester. Oh and I'm mostly listening to The Silver Mt. Zion Memorial Orchestra and Tra La La Band right now and I suggest you all do likewise as they are great.
I want you by my side.

We’re hitting a new low.
Embroglio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Nov 2005, 23:00   #13
Texan
Prince of Amber

Texan is infamous around these partsTexan is infamous around these partsTexan is infamous around these partsTexan is infamous around these partsTexan is infamous around these partsTexan is infamous around these partsTexan is infamous around these partsTexan is infamous around these parts

Job: Moving to Heidelberg for a promotion in December. I won't be writing for a newspaper in the job. I will be developing public affairs plans and policies for the Army.

Lovelife: Still in love with my wife. Not as much sex as I would like, but that happens after 14 years.

Social Life: The pen and pencil gaming group in Heidelberg is still going after 11 years, so my Friday nights will be better after I get there. Also, my best friend here in Germany just moved to Mannheim last week, so should be good partying on Saturdays.

Home: I'm giving up this great house and have not found anything within my price range where I would like to live.

Money: If I had a lot more I could get a really great place in Heidelberg.

Health: I'm down to 149 pounds without dieting. Being away from Bluebell ice cream since April does wonders for my girlish figure.

Politics: I'm surrounded by pessimists. Five to six billion of them.
Unread 18 Nov 2005, 23:25   #14
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

This may all be redundant since I have an attention whoring blog, but nevermind.

Job
I have two jobs. One as an Information Analyst / database admin in a housing association (which I've done for a while now) and one as....a beaver. Yes, that's right - my official job title in my second job is 'Beaver'. See here for some horror (scroll down half way). I'm happy in both jobs, although I'm terrible at the latter. I earn enough money to fund my current lifestyle, it's paying for the last few years lifestyles that is the problem.

I imagine I will stay at my main job for a little while longer as I am given almost complete autonomy over the projects that I run. This partially stems from me being one of the more knowledgable people there (in terms of our systems/general business) which gives me a lot of leyway. So I turn up at 10am most days, wear whatever crappy clothes I want and everyone thinks I'm ace. In the valley of the blind...

Love Life
Confused. I had a relationship with a girl which lasted over a year. It was the best experience of my life. She was pretty, we loved each other, we never argued and everything seemed to 'work'. However, she was only 17 when it started, so she was due to go to University this September. Since I don't think London really offers a good 'student' experience, and she had intended to go outside of London, I agreed she should go, thinking I'd quickly get over it. Well, it's been two months now, and although I went to see her (which was ace) it's been pretty hard. The fact things with her were so good makes dealing with other prospective girlfriends much harder. The fact she got into Edinburgh (to do Maths) means that it's hard to just pop on the train for a weekend.

Social Life
I live with 4 of my best friends and work in the same building as another. In that sense, I've become rather lazy - I don't need to go out much - I see most of the people I want on a daily basis. Every Saturday I go to Slimelight, a goth club, with Jonathan (T&F) which is brilliant. Drugs have been in short supply recently (a couple of the dealers I used to know there seem to have been banned) which is a bit of a downer (no pun intended) but it's still amazing fun.

Of course, it does mean ocassionally walking through the Elephant and Castle at 4am with a 6ft guy in a maids outfit / blue dress but variety is the spice of life, etc. I meet lots of people when clubbing and ideally I'd go out more often. Wednesday's is an excellent punk night in Camden for instance, and Thursday is quite a cool rock/metal night in Croydon. But if I go to either of those I'll have a long trip home and/or be mased the next day. It's a shame really but most of the people on the clubbing "scene" are either students or wasters and don't have to worry about attending Project Meetings at 9am the next day.

I could make more of the people I meet while out clubbing (e.g. socialise more with them) but I don't really see the point. While out clubbing I also meet a few girls, some of whom aren't bad (admittedly they're usually uber goths) but I rarely can be bothered to go out with them. I'm sustained by the knowledge that if I wanted to sleep with a mediocre girl I could, but it's not something I'm inclined to do at the moment. A few more months and I'm sure the desperation will kick in.

Education
I'm still technically doing a MSc at the LSE. But I didn't hand in a dissertation, so I have to do that this year. But I can't really be bothered. Fair enough. But my work has been both paying me to do it and giving me Friday's off to attend college. Which I rarely have. I'm presuming this whole thing will collapse onto me soon enough, but until I'm taking advantage of it.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Nov 2005, 23:43   #15
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little

Job: I am still working 5x8 hours at an governmental administration organisation that shortly said makes people pay taxes and force them too when they don't. For already 5 years I am answering mainly letters of complaints whilst one day a week I am busy with sending out baillifs(?) and stuff like contacting employees to force people to pay through their salary. Same old same, should change jobs a day but especially nowadays it's hard to find a job in Holland.

Money: Since half a year I live on my own again, I recently bought an appartment and it's pretty expensive. All my income goes into the bills, what's left is spend on food and little recreation like restaurants, cinema visits and dvd's. Actually I should start saving some money somehow because sooner or later I would like a new pc, or i might need to replace furniture and stuff in the future.

Relation: Nothing special. Still with that girl, 6 months already. Problem with mom is already settled. It's been said that her biggest problem was that she couldn't accept me rejecting going to some wedding of a cousin which includes a visit to a church in where you have to listen to a preacher of some sort speaking about how good they are and how bad the outside world is for 2 hours. Funniest thing was that her mom expected me to take a day free from work for such a festivity. sorry ma'm, I don't think so. She's ok now with it. I guess it's the normal procedure of a mother with one daughter, testing her boyfriend, trying if he's manipulatable, well I guess I failed that test and all seems ok now.

Social Life. Actually not a lot. It seems I am a very social person in phases. For the last months I don't meet up a lot with friends, except going to the gymn frequently with my best friend. I don't go out a lot anymore with friends because of money, I don't like to go out while checking my wallet every half an hour due to lack of money and apart from that, I am fine with sitting in my own house doing my own things. My social life nowadays consists of my girlfriend, my family, my best friend, my ex (first girlfriend) who is now a very good buddy, and my collegues.

Hobbies lol:I like to grow muscles, it's getting addicting and makes you feel healthy and attractive. I read, but not as much as I would like as I've got always 'better' things to do on the pc/internet (sad). Also, I would like to start collecting Dungeon and Dragon miniatures and build dungeons/scenery and that kind of stuff, looks really cool, I was always fascinated by little knights, trolls and elves in miniatureform since I was a kid but never got so far to spend money on it. These things seem to be expensive, does anyone know where to start, websites?
Unread 18 Nov 2005, 23:52   #16
All Systems Go

All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverSmoke
Job: I am still working 5x8 hours at an governmental administration organisation that shortly said makes people pay taxes and force them too when they don't. For already 5 years I am answering mainly letters of complaints whilst one day a week I am busy with sending out baillifs(?) and stuff like contacting employees to force people to pay through their salary. Same old same, should change jobs a day but especially nowadays it's hard to find a job in Holland.
I was gonig to say you should move to the UK and then you can get a better job AND attend GD meets! But then you posted this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverSmoke
Hobbies lol:I would like to start collecting Dungeon and Dragon miniatures and build dungeons/scenery and that kind of stuff, looks really cool
this makes me sad
The 20th century has been characterised by three developments of great political importance. The growth of democracy; the growth of corporate power; and the growth of corporate propaganda as a means of protecting corporate power against democracy.
All Systems Go is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Nov 2005, 23:53   #17
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

G.K Zhukov is an unknown quantity at this point

Employment:

Still a student, I take three courses this semester. Two in comparative politics. One in social sciences methods. They are all quite shit.
Im having home exam in on of the courses now, I havent done much untill now. I have to deliver before 22.11 at 13.00.

Love Life:

Wtf is that? To be honest, it has improved slighly. Must be those pesky kids* who opened up for feelings**. I must even admit to find one of my coworkers charming and cute during summer work.
There is plenty of good looking girls at my courses. Im going together with one of them at a jazz consert later this month. Then there is a party organized after that, to mark the end of exams and begining of xmas season where Ive been asked to attend by a girl who seems interested in me.

Money:

Ive used very little this semester. So there is plenty. But Im starting to have a bit much in student loan (nearly 16.000£).

Social Life/Hobbies:

Almost non-existing this semester. I havent really felt the need. Will pickup after exams to a certain degree.
Ive finished a few books I wanted to read.

*that I looked after this summer

** hate feelings. they are bad, they mess my head up
<Almeida> well i like to grow fat myself too, and when i have enough ships then i can engage in big battles
<Nantoz> Zhukov for Lord Protector!
<Jakiri> (Windows)XP was fine on release
G.K Zhukov is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Nov 2005, 00:06   #18
Ste
Bored

Dante - have you been out in Croydon recently without telling me?
if you have I'll be like :crymeariver:

Unread 19 Nov 2005, 00:09   #19
Obliterate
:cool:

Obliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant future

Job: I don't have a job anymore because I have quite a lot of hours spent at uni so I like having my weekends off for relaxing and things. I volunteer in a local school once a week helping out a young german girl with her english.

Education: I got the grades I needed (better than in fact - AAA at A-level) and I'm now 8 weeks into a degree at the university of sheffield studying french and german, which I'm really enjoying

Girls: Apart from one disastrous occasion where I got with a girl I really like but who had just split up with her boyfriend and hence regretted everything that happened with me afterwards, I haven't been with any girls. I'm not too bothered really, I'm not desperate or anything and I don't mind waiting until I meet a girl I like.

Social Life: It's good! I've made a good set of friends and we go out often enough. Here in Sheffield we tend to only go to clubs though, whereas at home we would normally drink in pubs and only occasionaly go to clubs. I don't mind though, the clubs here are pretty good and I always seem to have a good time.
Unread 19 Nov 2005, 01:08   #20
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Employment: I have job-searched for the past 10 days or so. Hopefully something will turn up soon!

Money: The remnants of my poker money (yesterday I found 150 euro in an old jeans pocket and I was so happy I spontaneously burst into song). I guess I also have various shares as well I could cash out if needs be but I'd rather not. I'm trying to restrain myself from taking up playing poker again because I know if I make any money I'll just put off getting a job even further and I need to make a certain amount so I can attend college next year.

Girls: No sex in 8 weeks and 6 days and counting (I'm one of those dreadfully immature people who actually regressed in terms of opinions on relationships when I hit 19). The other day I met a girl who lived near me while I was growing up and I was friends with up until about 16 or so when she moved and we went for a drink and she was fairly all over me and I was thinking man I should hit this but I then left it with nothing other than a vague 'I'll call you' which is pretty stupid seeing as I'm pretty sure I've missed out on a couple of weeks of sex there.

Social Life: I drink a staggering amount. This has become worse since I've taken to both drinking spirits and drinking while online. I doubt my body can make it to this time next year at the current rate of abuse. However my actual social life is still fun and I rarely encounter a "bad night out".

Health: I now only sleep for about four hours a day and while I'm still tired at times if I go to bed I'll only sleep for four hours, wake up and be unable to get back to sleep.

PS As a general aside for some reason I still find it really weird talking about my social life on the internet. I think it's some part of me that just really dislikes talking about people to people who don't know them as I never really talk about one group of friends I'd have with another group. I am repressed and will no doubt commit suicide shortly. It's always the quiet ones!
Unread 19 Nov 2005, 01:15   #21
Proteus
Lord Denning

Proteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriend

Finished my degree this summer, now doing a law conversion course in Guildford. Applying for barristers' course in London for next year. Living with parents again () but hope to be living in London from next year ().

Everything else is either "none" or "not enough" (I'll let you figure out which goes where).

Not living in the centre of town sucks. If I want to socialise I can either lose my licence (and my career) drink driving or pay for taxis at £20 a pop, and my bank balance doesn't like the latter option very much.
He was crowned in York Cathedral as 'Expert in the West' by Pope Urban III in 1186.
Proteus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Nov 2005, 02:50   #22
skiddy
wild one

skiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so little

Employment
Ok, I'm currently working for the same firm I previously worked for, but now working from home out of Bromley, SE London. Getting paid a lot better than I used to be, but doing twice the amount of work. This works well for me, as I do my paperwork and the likes over the weekend when I have **** all to do, then spend the rest of the week sleeping or driving - both of which I enjoy immensely having now aqquired a bedroom where smoking is permitted and a 2.2l Honda Accord Sport (55 reg). All employment is going good, although I have an application in at the Met and the London Fire Brigade are starting their recruitment on Monday, which I will be applying for.

Money

Living down south is expensive. As Ste said. I'm also currently spending more than I earn, which is both suprising and amusing, as I have little to show for it at the end of the month. A guy on Radio 2 said, when interviewed from London's financial district, that money does buy you happiness - it depends on what you spend it on though. Physical possesions do not - life experiences do. Since then, I've paid for full membership at a golf course and purchased a new guitar to continue learning that (old one was getting a bit shabby!) Along with this, I've spent money on theatre tickets in the west end and posh hotels in London for dirty weekends away. It's all good.

Girls

Heh. This is where Ste gets confused. Ok, so there is Ali, Lucy and Chloe - in chronological order. I met Ali when I started work at present company. She was like a best friend. I always wanted her, but could never have her - she knew how I felt and I believed she felt the same. Then I met Lucy. We got together and became pretty close, another best friend in a woman. Ali then split with her boyfriend and came to me. I broke up with Lucy as I decided Ali was who I wanted. Then I moved to London. Ali and myself broke up due to distance. We kept in touch but we were always arguing because I moved away and now we don't speak. Lucy and I, however, kept in contact as she wanted to remain friends. Whilst in London, I met Chloe. She was pretty and nice, so we met up again. Three times to be exact. I haven't texted her in over two weeks, which is pretty good for me, as usually me saying that means they never replied to mine. Lucy came down to London to see me and we spent an amazing weekend together. I've since been up to Newcastle to see her and been to the My Chemical Romance concert at Glasgow Carling Academy with her. The fact that I enjoy her company so much and love being around her was pretty much why I didn't text Chloe. It seems harsh, but sometimes it takes someone else to come along to make you realise what you really want. Anyway, Lucy is coming down next weekend and we're going to spend another couple of days in central London - I'm really looking forward to seeing her. She's moving to London next March for the working year of her degree and hopefully we'll see alot more of eachother.

Social life
Social life has in a way picked up since I've moved away down to London. I speak with my friends much more on the phone and we all make more of an effort to see eachother when we're in respecitve cities. Ste and I have spent many a night out drinking in Croydon, which is great fun. He's into the football thing and I'm trying to take an interest! Admittedly, at the moment I only really know Ste and the people I am living with, but this is good. Blasto has been out a couple of times and hopefully Tomkat will be attending a drinky-poo's tomorrow night. Other than that, I'm playing golf a lot more now - with the bloke I live with and his friend Pat. Also, having just joined a club in the area, hopefully this will result in an increased social calendar, as events are held at the clubhouse regularly.
skiddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Nov 2005, 03:39   #23
Madina
TashTastic

Madina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriend

Job: Currently I am working for o2. Its quite a crap job. The basic wage is alright and I am earning a fair amount of commission.

Love life: Its fine atm. Im only with her until something better comes along. It sounds harsh BUT I have my reasons. (I don't wanna write about it like everyone else on GD does).

Residential status: I have moved back home. This is because the guy I used to live with (he was fine for just under a year) got into debt. So the bailiffs came round and took loads of stuff. Quite a bit was mine, but he paid me back.

I would post more - but I cba.
Unread 19 Nov 2005, 03:57   #24
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Job: Don't have one atm, although im starting again for 3 weeks during the xmas holidays. Immediately after the meet in fact. Should be going back to getting a staggering £6 an hour for walking around town stoned all day. I imagine it will be less pleasurable than the summer though because of the weather, although on the plus side all the xmas lights will be out Anyway, im looking forward to seeing all the work people again, lovely bunch they are.

Uni: Just got my dissertation subject sorted out yesterday, I had to convince the tutor to take me on because id left it so late and blah blah blah but anyway it worked and there shouldnt be any more serious problems. Apart from that the course is going fine.

Love life: non existent atm, not too bothered though. Not really a lot else to say.

Social life: Atm i seem to be mostly sitting in my room all day on the internet, I should probably change this, anyway, im going out tomorrow night, so there is something I have plenty of invites to go out places still, even though i nearly always decline them, I had better start accepting before they dry up I suppose.

Oh, and i tried a new drug the other week, so that was fun.
Unread 19 Nov 2005, 04:03   #25
Mushroom
IRC Lackey

Mushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond repute

Employment

Getting used to this lazy student thing now. Work increasing towards christmas exams, but still first year so no fantastically huge amounts of work to do.

Money

Since I don't drink, I seem to have vastly more money than most other people at this point in the year. No income, but I'm not spending a great deal so that's no great problem.

Girls

Nothing, as ever. Have a vague interest in someone, but this is me I'm talking about, so I don't fancy my chances.

Social life

Closest set of friends are from the group doing my course at uni, but getting on alright with the people I live with too. Going out with either group fairly frequently. Strangely enough, my roommate is still only living here for about 2 nights in a week, despite it getting towards exam time. Suits me fine, anyway...

Vaguely worrying that I can summarise my life at present in 839 bytes, but ah well.

"The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it."
George Bernard Shaw
Mushroom is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Nov 2005, 04:15   #26
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mushroom
Since I don't drink,
you say that as though it is a good thing.
Unread 19 Nov 2005, 10:44   #27
jerome

jerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so little

Employment
none. in sixth form college, got repeatedly rejected for the MILLIONS of job applications i've given out for christmas temps and such .

Money

utterly lacking since i'm not funded by my parents nor do i have a job as stated above.

Girls

still sulking around after still being hung up about the love of my life and last serious relationship ending so abruptly(she passed away as some of you may know). 9mths and counting. been "with" some girls but i've been far too nit-picky and it always ends up strangely and i've never been comfortable in any. actually the story with the latest interest has been rather cute, we met for coffee once, neither of us really made a move, i wasn't that much interested in her anyway but she was pretty ****ing cute for a 15year old. (im 17 remember.) anyway turns out she's bisexual and in love with another girl. this other girl isn't sharing the love ofcourse, because she's 18 and there i was, hoping for a 3some :|. furthermore 15yo girl keeps referring to me as 'womanly' and how thats a 'wonderful thing' (this is AFTER she says she finds it easier to love a woman)

Social life

quite ok really, except that i've utterly fallen out with my best friend. she turned out to be a lot more manipulative and self-centred than i first knew her to be so i'll just leave it until she decides to apologise if so, my stubbornness refuses to allow myself to be her bitch. meeting the 15yo girl for general browsing about london today actually. social life in general is quite happy, for once. (which is an improvement since im generally a very bitter, passive aggressive anti-social ****.)

apologies for the poorly worded post that this is, my fingers are truly ****ing freezing and i've been typing as fast as i can in hope to warm them up.
jerome is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Nov 2005, 13:40   #28
midge5
mmm lambs

midge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better place

Employment

I am in my final year of uni at the moment studying Accounting and Economics.

I am currently applying for a bunch of graduate jobs, most as an auditor - I had an interview with Deloitte yesterda, though there are a few investment banking ones there and more as a just in case I have been applying to the finance positions in companies as well.

Money

It is okay though I owe my parents big time for that.

Girls

I am managing to screw this up badly. If I could just get the guts to ask this girl out then maybe it would be fine :/

Oh and a weird question, I got told last night (by a different woman) that I had really nice skin. How the hell would you take that sort of compliment?

Social life

This has been going really well this year, probably been going out too much though. Go to the driving range once a week, play pool with on monday and wednesdays then generally go out with the people i know there afterwards. If I have time then I will often play table tennis on a Wednesday afternoon. Most Thursdays I go out with either the Conservatives or just my mates from there (after knowing them for over 2 years they are probably my best mates in uni now). Then Friday morning and Sundays I play squash for 90 minutes and on Saturdays I usually go out with a couple of mates who now have jobs so I don't see that often.

Been a good laugh though leaves little time for me to actually get my work done considering most of my free time is used on job applications. Though it is quite annoying that most of my time is already planned out like this with very few nights just being organised off the cuff.
Unread 19 Nov 2005, 15:44   #29
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

My life generally revolves around maths, muay thai, internet and going to the gym. I normally come into college at noon, missing my morning lectures. Then I'll copy up the stuff that I missed, attend afternoon lectures, and finish at 3-5. Then depending on how I feel, I'll either go to muay thai or head to the gym for 2 couple of hours, before returning to college and staying the library till 11 either reading or doing maths (and posting on internet forums ). I'll then go home and sleep. Weekends are pretty much the same except without lectures; I'll wake up, do something fitnessy, then go to the library till it shuts. Its been like that for the last 2 months or so and I dont expect it to change much over the next year, since I'm perfectly happy how things are.

I shouldnt really spend much money given the above, and yet I do :( I'm always fairly poor, and my student loan still hasnt come in for this term.

Last edited by Nodrog; 19 Nov 2005 at 15:50.
Nodrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Nov 2005, 16:38   #30
queball
Ball

queball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so little

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nodrog
my student loan still hasnt come in for this term.
Hey mine neither. I don't know what to do.
Unread 19 Nov 2005, 16:40   #31
no∙
Honesty Above All

no∙ is infamous around these partsno∙ is infamous around these partsno∙ is infamous around these partsno∙ is infamous around these partsno∙ is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by queball
Hey mine neither. I don't know what to do.
we don't care, really
no∙ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Nov 2005, 16:46   #32
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by queball
Hey mine neither. I don't know what to do. :(
Well, I phoned my parents a few days ago and borrowed money :o

edit: I wish I had nice skin :(

Last edited by Nodrog; 19 Nov 2005 at 17:20.
Nodrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Nov 2005, 17:16   #33
KaneED
Motherfracker

KaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by midge5

Oh and a weird question, I got told last night (by a different woman) that I had really nice skin. How the hell would you take that sort of compliment?

"Hey, you really nice skin".

I'll just put this through my girlictionary and see what we get.

"Hey, you seem gay".

Oh dear
KaneED is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Nov 2005, 17:45   #34
Mushroom
IRC Lackey

Mushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yahwe
you say that as though it is a good thing.
It kind of is, as I use it as a substitute for being arsed to get a job.

"The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it."
George Bernard Shaw
Mushroom is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Nov 2005, 18:33   #35
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Employment:

I'm a PhD student. I'm on a CASE studentship though so i get payed lots of money - 15k a year which is tax free. Its like being in a fairly well payed graduate job but i get a quaification out of it. I'm woking with a big biotech company so i get job experience with them and possibly a job at the end of my 3 years, so i'm pretty well set up at the moment although it does mean visiting Slough occasionly.

Money

I'm richer than i'm used to. Just bought myself a laptop and still have money left in the bank. The idea is to save up what i can and pay off my student loan so i'm not in debt when i finally do start working. I might need a new car somewhere along the line too but we'll see what happens with my current one.

Girls

I have been single for longer than i care to think about. I currently have 2 girls chasing after me but have no real interest in either, although i did sleep with one (my halls of residence flat mate) when drunk last week, heh. The other one is a crazy American woman who scares the shit out of me.

Social life

I seem to have done well for friends since moving to Leicester. I've got a 3 main social group - biochem postgrads, the football team and my flatmates. I seem to spend most of my nights at the pub with one or a mixture of these groups. It doesnt leave me much time to mess around on the internet or miss the fact that my TV gets no reception so it keeps me happy. I also have a card for the local pub meaning i can get 4 pints of Grolsch fo £6 because they sponsor the football team, so life it good .
Unread 19 Nov 2005, 18:54   #36
Ste
Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by JC
Money
The idea is to save up what i can and pay off my student loan so i'm not in debt when i finally do start working.
That's silly. The interest on a student loan is lower than the interest rate of savings.
So you're better off putting the money you would use to pay off the loan into a savings account and pay the loan back normally.

I know it's a nice feeling not being in debt but i don't see much point in actually paying it off quicker than necessary.

Unread 20 Nov 2005, 04:34   #37
JamMak
Cynical Optimist

JamMak has much to be proud ofJamMak has much to be proud ofJamMak has much to be proud ofJamMak has much to be proud ofJamMak has much to be proud ofJamMak has much to be proud ofJamMak has much to be proud ofJamMak has much to be proud of

Employment:
As so far I've paid my own way through uni, and due to not being able to save up almost 2k£ working (as I did before I started last year), I decided to go crawling back to woolies. As I had been working at the one at home for 2 years, it was dead easy to get ;D Job itself, pretty easy. 5-9 twice a week. Hopefully once uni ends I'll get shitloads of hours and actually have some money.
Oughta be looking for industrial placements for next year, but can't be arsed. Will prolly end up working at some hell hole making tea. But serves me right.

Edumacation:
I get the feeling that I'm doing more 'work' this year; but i'm attending **** all lectures. This week I think I made it in twice. And even then I missed some on those days. Really starting to piss me off that my day seems to start at 10 and finish about 1. I wake up at 11:30am after a night out and (+breakfast+travel+etc) I've mised the entire day already. But I'm starting to learn russian which is Find it really interesting, nice to be doing something non CS related.#

Money:
Student. + See Employment. If I do finally grind to a halt with no money, I'm sure parents will do something to keep me going. But I'm going to try and do as much of this as possible myself .

Girls:
Over the summer met a Russianm from Lithuania, working in England, and now studying in Cork. Really cool girl. Had some ace times. Can't help but feel a bit of a lemon sometimes tho, but I'll keep at it. Going over to ireland, then with her back home over christmas so shall see how that goes. Hopefully will be incredibly ace. I just don't trust myself not to **** up.

Social Life:
Kinda boring. My housemates don't interest me any more. Well, one and a half do (of three) but I need new people. Discovered CS incredibly unsociable especially due to lack of seminars etc. (Just sit in a lecture hall... then leave) Met more people in my russian seminar of 6 people than of over a year of CS. But lots of other social and sports clubs where I've met a load of people. Proabably not many that I'd call good mates, but good to have a laugh with. Must go on more tours / trips next term. Getting pissed with people is a good bonding experiance
Generally just miss the easyness of last year living in halls of 16. Was surrounded by some really cool people I don't see nearly often enough now. Maybe when I have more money I'll go out more. Down to about once a week now due to busy life / money

Health:
Pretty good. Get around 4 lots of excercise done a week with gym and various sports clubs. Eat pretty healthy - enjoy cooking, and I stay away from those microwave meals. Eating less now then recently due to being on campus all day/too poor to buy lunch, not buying junk shit. Prolly still drink to much but compared to last year (a crate and a bottle a fortnight not including drinking at pub/bar/club) my bodies practically in rehab.

Overall:
I'm drifinting. I have very little direction, and not much more motivation. My sole ambition at the moment is simply to finish this course.

Last edited by JamMak; 20 Nov 2005 at 04:50.
JamMak is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Nov 2005, 15:46   #38
Belgarath The Sorcerer
First Disciple of Aldur

Belgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud of

Employment
I'm in my 3rd year of Uni, it's going pretty well. So far.
I work 8 hours a week in a shitty petrol station.

Money
Still overdrawn, even after finally getting the first part of my student loan through. Money from my part-time job is shit, but better than nothing. Have resorted to borrowing money off my mum once already this semester. Living at home helps a lot. I try not to spend more than I earn a week.

Girls
Engaged, it's fantastic!

Social life
Pretty good, spend as much time with the fiance as possible, and try to have as good a time possible on a small budget. Fiance is cool with this, cause she knows once I finish my degree and get a job that the good times will get a whole lot better.

Last edited by Belgarath The Sorcerer; 20 Nov 2005 at 16:26.
Belgarath The Sorcerer is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Nov 2005, 19:59   #39
Vermillion
Historian

Vermillion is a name known to allVermillion is a name known to allVermillion is a name known to allVermillion is a name known to allVermillion is a name known to allVermillion is a name known to all

Employment: I am still a tutor at Oxford in the Modern History faculty, as I have been for the last year since I left my job with the Canadian Government. Enjoying it a great deal so far, trying to get three publications out the door as we speak... Going to be spending a chunk of the Christmas break in France doing archival work, and possibly back to Canada to visit family for a time...

Money: The prices of everything in the UK being exorbitant I am used to. When I was a D.Phil student here I would tell anyone who would listen: The fact that the people of the UK have not risen up in arms over being so universally and consistently gouged on the price of everything astonishes me... However, the fact that academic staff makes a pitiful wage in this country is insult to injury. Now I understand why every experienced academic with a good publication record ends up moving to North America, where you can do the same work for thrice the money...

Still, this is my first academic position, and it certainly looks good on a CV, so I will stick it out for a while... I have a reasonable nest-egg left over from my old job as well, so I'm not starving...

Dating a wonderful young woman, have been for 11 months now. She is a decade my junior, exceptionally hot, and painfully smary. Here I am trying to learn a third language, and she speaks 8...

Social Life: The academics here tend to be a fair bit older than me, but due to the recent hiring trend there are a fair number of younger appointments as well. Good people all, and I still know quite a few of the friends I made when I was studying here, so generally, all things are good...

"Et nunc, reges, intelligite, er udimini, qui judicati terram"
Vermillion is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Nov 2005, 00:43   #40
Embroglio
a new low in getting high

Embroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

isn't £4.25 less than minimum wage?
I want you by my side.

We’re hitting a new low.
Embroglio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Nov 2005, 01:02   #41
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by horn
education:
failing yet again at A-levels.
I now have a decision to make and am completely undecided in what to do, i can either take yet another year of college (i am now 20) and get some more UCAS points which would allow me to get into a better uni or i can pull my finger out and send off some applications to go next year. The problem being that i will get shit grades and won't be able to go to a good uni. I want to study philosophy but i really don't know if going to a shit uni is worth it.
It's worth it, from a life experience perspective at least, and I imagine from most others.
Unread 21 Nov 2005, 02:47   #42
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Employment

Still working in the passport office. Recently i was choosen to be the expert user for the system upgrade & also the expert user for the IT implementation (anybody who knows how IT litterate i am should find that amusing). I've also become deupty team leader in my section (ie im the boss every time the boss in my section is off ... i also boss another section when their boss is off as their deputy isnt working atm). I was also asked to desk train new examiners (i've only been an examiner for 8 months or so myself ... i was asked over other more experienced examiners ... i mean normally desk trainers are those who've worked as examiners for 3 years plus). In short my bosses still think i'm great and because of that i keep on getting asked to do everything (which can be annoying but "ho hum")

Love Life

Went on a couple of dates with a barmaid from my work local recently. That went nowhere. On the upside going to that pub is now more "fun" (:rolleyes:).

I notice from my previous "life update" i thought an office romance was there for the taking any time i liked. I still think a "romance" is there if i want it (the girl in question is "gagging for a boyfriend"). However as i thought i was "well in there" 6 months ago i question my ability to "read the girl" *shrug*

Future

I've recently applied for a line manager (EO) job at work. I'm up against 3 other internal candidates. TBH i reckon i'm the second favourite for the job. HOWEVER there's serious talk of expanding the shift i work on so if that happens and i pass my board (interview) i'll become an EO in fairly short order anyways.

They've recently advertised for HEO's (shift managers) at work & the advertisment stated 2 years management experience. As such i wont get another promotion for at least 2 years after getting my EO job (which is kinda annoying but *shrug*)

My brother moved into the flat i share with my sister a couple of months ago. This was over my prostetations that "it would be too cramped" and "it wouldn't work out". A couple of weeks ago my parent's "had a chat" with me. Basically my mum thinks that "it's not working out" and that "i should grow up, act more mature, learn to stand on my own feet" etc etc etc. In short i need to move out. "Great" thought i, "what a ****ing hassle". My parents then advised me that they think i should get a place of my own and are gonna help me with the deposit. As such i should *hopefully* own (with alot of help from the bank/my parents) my own place within the next few months \o/

I've given up playing poker for a bit. I reckon i burnt out cause i was playing so much. In short i pissed away £1k in 3 weeks cause i couldn't be arsed playing properly. I did end £3.5k up so it's ok i guess. I'll prolly get back to it at some point (when is anybodies guess tho).

On the downside ... chasing a "career" and "getting a mortgage" heavily "suggest" to me that i'm "selling out" and that kinda depresses me but "ho hum" maybe the depression will sedate me and i'll start enjoying life (or something).

Social Life

Tend to go out for a couple of drinks after work on a Friday. Also see my friends (as in close mates from school days) "now and again" (say once a month or so). Not much of a social life but then i've always been a bit of a loner so *shrug*
Unread 21 Nov 2005, 02:52   #43
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

And "yes" "i" "know".
Unread 21 Nov 2005, 04:34   #44
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

I want you to hit me as hard as you can

(i've said that far too much to you recently, its old now, sorry )
Unread 21 Nov 2005, 15:41   #45
Alki
Drink is Good

Alki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better place

Employment

First year student, well technically 2nd as i transferred from loughborough 1st year to York to do a different course, which is getting rather bloody hard atm
Looked for jobs and applied, cant seem to get one although admittedly I have barely tried, just playing poker seems to work a treat Although i got offered a job at a call centre for £6.50/hour 5x5 hour shifts every weekday, but had to decline due to me not being able to make it on time after uni has finished, so here's hoping for a weekend.

Love Life

Pretty messed up, recently started dating this girl who I like alot, its a bit of fun so I cant complaign, but im still hung up over my ex kind of, cant quite explain the feelings nor understand them when i see her as i see her quite alot, i feel over her but then when i see her, its just bleh. Still friends though which is how i like it atm, even if there is mixed signals on both parts.
Got slapped on saturday night, when i was chatting to this girl, she said 'i have a kid' during the conversation to which i replied 'better use a condom then' with a swift slap across the face, that was fun.

Money

Threw all of my student loan into a high interest bank account, my parents then gave me the equivilent of the loan, which i spent in a matter of weeks, and have been living of my poker winnings qhich totalled upto a $5500 bankroll when i withdrew it, so that was nice. Plan is to pay of my loan when i finish uni, and piss away all the interest i earned on it when im done.

Social Life

Could be a bit better, not been going out as much as I did in loughborough like 5-6 times a week, although I guess this is due to the fact im living at home till about January. I go out most thursdays and saturdays with the friends I have left at home, and who havent gone to uni yet, all of them are girls so i cant complaign. Go upto Newcastle, Leeds and loughborough and stay with friends and go out with them quite often hich is quite a good laugh, much easier that I have a car now aswell.

Health

Pretty good, play 7a-side 2 times a week, goto the gym 2-3 times a week to stay in shape. Though ive been pretty lazy recently. Started playing on a new astroturf pitch with rubber gratings rather than the sand usually used, have no idea what the difference is. Also cut down on smoking(so i tell myself)

Misc

Currently been making short videos when i see friends with my new dvd cam-corder(ty poker winnings) which are pretty funny, and nice to watch now and again. Building a new pc, well trying to decide on the parts and stuff. Currently liking the magic numbers and goldfrapp at the moment. Also hoping for take-that to be reunited
Unread 21 Nov 2005, 17:04   #46
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Work

Going pretty well. I enjoy it here. I get kind of nervous sometimes that I'm not doing things "right" (the whole "these kids futures depend on me" gets a bit much sometimes, especially when you arent allowed to show any kind of weakness in front of them - it's nothing major though). So I sometimes panic when I wonder if I've perhaps taught the wrong thing, or I'm not marking correctly, or anything. People at school are really supportive though, so I'm improving and getting more confident.

I helped coach a rugby team that played on Saturday (we lost 26-14, but apparently that's a good score as the team we were playing are "very good"). That was quite fun, but I wouldn't want every one of my Saturdays taken up with it.

Money

I'm ticking along. I'm spending a little bit less than I earn at present, which isn't good as I'm supposed to be saving. Considering Christmas is coming up, and I need to buy stuff like a desk for my new flat, I'm not looking forward to the next couple of months financially.

Lovelife

Was hitting an all-time low - the last girl I kissed was probably the one who fell over and I had to take home in the summer - but I can't remember if i kissed her. The last sex I got was in June or so.

Last weekend I snogged a friend of a friend which was nice. She wasn't amazing or anything, but it was nice and a bit of an ego-booster. Then on Friday one of my flatmate's friends came down to visit from Manchester and invited me to a houseparty. I went along (knew nobody except my flatmate and this girl) and ended up sngging her then sleeping with her back at ours. Which was lovely (although drunk sex can be a bit rubbish).

Definitely not looking for a girlfriend, and liking how things are at the moment.

Social Life

Better than I thought it'd be. I find myself looking forward to the weekends a lot more. I also have things planned pretty much from now until the middle of January, chock-a-block. Quite a few of my friends have moved to London, plus my new flatmates and their friends, plus my workmates, plus my GD mates (although I have only met up with them once, because as Ste said, we always seem to be busy and free at the wrong times).
Unread 21 Nov 2005, 21:46   #47
Blastoderm
________

Blastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Employment
Well I'm combining university and work at the same time. My work place is very flexible in its rota for me. On the weekdays I come in and go when I feel like it in casual clothing and I do the weekends as normal with a suit. I've asked for the weekdays to be off purely because I'm behind with a couple of courseworks and they were ok with it. They'll continue to pay me for 34 hours a week (it's part-time at £5 an hour to increase to £5.50 to be in line with the new starters) because they know I've done extra hours between end of July and early September as a favour.
As for uni, well I'm getting the hang of it. There are a lot of bastards, assholes, and two faced c*nts around the year but I'm coping. I everyday hope that my course gets easier.

Money
My money is healthy* when I get paid but it isn't when I get to the end of the month (I get paid at the last day pcm). Ranges between £600-850 a month. I wish I can invest some amount of money but I don't really know where to start. I've learned how to control my spending when it comes to food (generally I'd spend more than £10 for lunch which was ridiculous, now it's under £5). I've also learned how to control my spending on "entertainment". But a lot of the times, I'm poor at the last week of the month due to bills etc. But overall, I'm ok.

Girls
Well I'm technically single. I'm seeing/dating god knows how many women. The prominent one is Anna. Now I've fancied her for two years and we're at the stage where we're more than friends... that thing in between friends ........... here .......... bf/gf. She acknowledged that so I'm quite pleased at the moment (I'll be more pleased when we're actually in a relationship). But she's at Oxford at the moment for uni hence why I'm seeing other girls. One of those girls is Sue. Sue, who is very pretty and is also a colleague at work, have a lot in common with me. I can see good things at the moment because she started flirting with me at work and outside of work. I should really make a move on her but sometimes, I don't have balls of steel.

Social Life
I think it's minimised purely because of the work/uni combo. Everytime someone asks to hang out, I'd turn it down sadly. But when it's a date, it's completely different. Those I don't say no to. I meet up with a few people on a weekly basis.

*I'm on my free-interest overdraft for the last year.
finding strength to call and ask her
Roller coaster favorite ride,
let me kiss you one last time.
Blastoderm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Nov 2005, 22:20   #48
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

5£ an hour???? And you even have to wear a suit for the work sometimes??

What do you work with/at?
<Almeida> well i like to grow fat myself too, and when i have enough ships then i can engage in big battles
<Nantoz> Zhukov for Lord Protector!
<Jakiri> (Windows)XP was fine on release
Unread 21 Nov 2005, 22:22   #49
Appocomaster
PA Team

Appocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
Originally Posted by G.K Zhukov
5£ an hour???? And you even have to wear a suit for the work sometimes??

What do you work with/at?
the mormons who try to stop me on my way back from uni wear suits and I doubt they get paid
Unread 21 Nov 2005, 22:43   #50
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

They get paid in heaven.