User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 9 Mar 2005, 23:58   #1
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
[football] What I hope....

Is that PSV draws Chelski and that PSV knocks them out.

My preferred semi-finalists are:

AC Milan
PSV
Juventus
Internazionale Milan

(yes I know, but I do not like the way Liverpool plays)
Unread 10 Mar 2005, 00:01   #2
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: [football] What I hope....

PSV wouldn't knock out a Robbened up chelsea. Also, why do you want Inter and Juve?
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Mar 2005, 00:02   #3
Belgarath The Sorcerer
First Disciple of Aldur

Belgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud of

How can you not like the way we played tonight? We did not sit back and let Bayer just come at us. We didn't sit back and try to defend our lead for 90 minutes like we would have done under Houllier. We played attacking, flowing football from kick off, and we took the game to the opposition.

We were IMMENSE, and on the strength of that performance, there's no reason we can't win the competition. Well, there is one small reason... and they are called AC Milan.

Also, how can you talk about the semi-final when the draw for the quarter final hasn't even been made?

Stupid boy.
Unread 10 Mar 2005, 00:04   #4
Stew
Made of Twigs

Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I Liverpool win it, I'll feel damn sorry for Everton.
Stew is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Mar 2005, 01:51   #5
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

the final will be two Italian teams I think.

I think one of them will beat Chelsea.

It's a shame all the spanish teams are out...

yeh so Plastic Brilliance is now known as FOXYSTOAT - Come on by and check it out!
Ste is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Mar 2005, 02:17   #6
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Barca should still be in
Unread 10 Mar 2005, 02:21   #7
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Hans "really knows his football"*

*said in a "really want to see those fingers" Vic and Bob kind of way
Unread 10 Mar 2005, 02:38   #8
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Belgarath The Sorcerer
We were IMMENSE, and on the strength of that performance, there's no reason we can't win the competition. Well, there is one small reason... and they are called AC Milan.
And Juventus and Chelsea and Inter...
Unread 10 Mar 2005, 09:44   #9
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

KoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant future

i'm hoping for Bayern, PSV, AC Milan and Juve to reach the semi-finals.
KoeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Mar 2005, 12:08   #10
Alki
Drink is Good

Alki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better place

chelsea played a very good game, was one of the most entertaining matches ive seen in europe so far, good goal by ronaldinho even if it was a toe punt
Unread 10 Mar 2005, 13:27   #11
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alki
toe punt
Outside of the foot dude.
Unread 10 Mar 2005, 16:20   #12
CrazySpoon
Pimpin Spoon

CrazySpoon is on a distinguished road

I hope Chelsea will have their ass kicked! Not because of the team, jsut because of their coach. No respect at all to him. Next to that I hope none of the Italian teams will reach the next round. Damn, I hate that typical Italian style of football!

And I hope PSV will get into the finals. I'm for Ajax so shoot me if you don't like what I hope! But they are playing awesome!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Desse
<Desse> go away
<Desse> you are retired
CrazySpoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Mar 2005, 16:42   #13
midge5
mmm lambs

midge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better place

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrazySpoon
I hope Chelsea will have their ass kicked! Not because of the team, jsut because of their coach. No respect at all to him. Next to that I hope none of the Italian teams will reach the next round. Damn, I hate that typical Italian style of football!

!

I love Mourinho, he is so arrogant it is quite amusing.

Personally for the semis I would like to see Juve, Chelsea, Liverpool and AC Milan with each semi an Italian vs English team.
Unread 10 Mar 2005, 17:21   #14
mpr0733

mpr0733 is a glorious beacon of lightmpr0733 is a glorious beacon of lightmpr0733 is a glorious beacon of lightmpr0733 is a glorious beacon of lightmpr0733 is a glorious beacon of light

I'm hoping for PSV to go lucky and get Liverpool as opponents. Best chance they have imo to go through to the semis.
mpr0733 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Mar 2005, 18:24   #15
Hicks
Raaaaaaaah!

Hicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knight Theamion
Barca should still be in
I don't get all this Barcelona should still be in stuff ? They were lucky to get a win in the first leg largely due to a very suspect sending off and then conceded four goals in the away leg against supposedly "boring boring" Chelsea. I know there's debate about the last goal but the fact Chelsea have done the same thing several times this season when they need a goal (I'm fairly certain they practice it) and gone unpunished leads me to think referees see it as far less serious as Ronaldiniho Eto and the rest of the bad loser brigade.

Barcelona aren't the best side in Europe, they have no divine right to still be in the tournament because they have a good attack. I think a good final would be Chelsea vs AC Milan, with Milan who unlike Barcelona are probably the best side in Europe right now to win it.

Also Mourinho <3 He is brilliant.
Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Mar 2005, 19:30   #16
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

KoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hicks
I don't get all this Barcelona should still be in stuff ? They were lucky to get a win in the first leg largely due to a very suspect sending off and then conceded four goals in the away leg against supposedly "boring boring" Chelsea..

ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

did you even see that match?

chelsea was EXTREMELY lucky to just lose 2-1 that first match. they were completely outplayed on all aspects of the game. the sending off of drogba, who was alone up front, had nothing to do with that.

chelsea is through because they were really lucky in both matches, not because of their sumpreme teamplay or whatever.
Unread 10 Mar 2005, 19:32   #17
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KoeN
chelsea was EXTREMELY lucky to just lose 2-1 that first match. they were completely outplayed on all aspects of the game. the sending off of drogba, who was alone up front, had nothing to do with that.
Most people agree that Barcelona were pretty well contained by Chelsea until the london club went a man down.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Mar 2005, 19:32   #18
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

What i hope is for more games like Chelski v Barca in this tournament.
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Mar 2005, 19:35   #19
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

The random Stevie G 'pull game out of his arse on his own' factor could always pull them through, so Liverpool are always going to be a dirty outside bet.
Unread 10 Mar 2005, 19:36   #20
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

chelsea is through because they were really lucky in both matches, not because of their sumpreme teamplay or whatever.
Koen , im sure you neither understand how European Cup Football is played, or watch a completely different version of it to the rest of us.

Chelsea contained an attacking side by playing a defensive, counter attacking game with fast players. Their success has nothing to do with luck and everything to do with ability and tactical nuance.
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Mar 2005, 19:41   #21
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Barcelona deserved nothing, because in the first leg, they cheated their way to victory every time a Chelsea player just breathed on them.

Then they tried to give it large in the second leg and got done, fact
Unread 10 Mar 2005, 19:59   #22
Hicks
Raaaaaaaah!

Hicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Chelsea contained the best attacking side in Europe quite easily until the very questionable sending off of Drogba. Chelsea were never going to walk into the Nou Camp and try and out attack Barcelona, they were always going to play to their defensive strength and soak up pressure while countering quickly, hence why it appeared as though Barcelona had full control. Chelsea (Who were minus their own Ronaldinho) are through because they have a better manager and better balanced side than Barcelona.
Unread 10 Mar 2005, 20:25   #23
mpr0733

mpr0733 is a glorious beacon of lightmpr0733 is a glorious beacon of lightmpr0733 is a glorious beacon of lightmpr0733 is a glorious beacon of lightmpr0733 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurashima
Koen , im sure you neither understand how European Cup Football is played, or watch a completely different version of it to the rest of us.
Actually, you're quite right. From a mainstream Dutch football philosophy point of view it was Barcelona that were the better side due to the majority of the ball posession and their positioning on the grid. Dutch journalists and commentators tend to attribute a lot of (too much) value to the amount of offensive (attacking) intentions of a team.
mpr0733 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Mar 2005, 20:36   #24
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by mpr0733
Actually, you're quite right. From a mainstream Dutch football philosophy point of view it was Barcelona that were the better side due to the majority of the ball posession and their positioning on the grid. Dutch journalists and commentators tend to attribute a lot of (too much) value to the amount of offensive (attacking) intentions of a team.

true, but that has nothing to with the game in camp nou, when chelsea was simply outplayed.
a lucky goal, not 1 well set up counter and a defense that was extremely lucky more than once.

chelsea didn't play proper catenaccio football, they were shitting their pants for 90 minutes.
Unread 11 Mar 2005, 02:07   #25
Hicks
Raaaaaaaah!

Quote:
true, but that has nothing to with the game in camp nou, when chelsea was simply outplayed.
a lucky goal, not 1 well set up counter and a defense that was extremely lucky more than once.

chelsea didn't play proper catenaccio football, they were shitting their pants for 90 minutes.
Yep they were so scared they smashed 5 goals in to try and make themselves feel better.
Unread 11 Mar 2005, 10:23   #26
cheekybru
Synaptidian

cheekybru is an unknown quantity at this point

It could of gone ethier way, but the most importent thing was it was a ****ing good game.

AS for the final, Chelsea V AC Milan would be a game and a half (Hopefully)

<vampy> Cheek is 1337
<Zeus> Cheek is 1337 <-- maybe?
<idimmu> Cheek is 1337
cheekybru is offline   Reply With Quote