User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 9 Mar 2005, 02:47   #1
Ts_Top Secret
Top Secret *Real one*

Ts_Top Secret is an unknown quantity at this point
Wink Hey everyone! how u doing

Just poping by to say hey to everyone,see if i see anyone who remembers me and if i remember any old players from like 3 to 4 years ago on here.

Probably dont play anymore but im back and wanna play again.

Unread 9 Mar 2005, 02:49   #2
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Hey everyone! how u doing

Hello internet buddy!

PS I don't know but I like new people be my friend please
Unread 9 Mar 2005, 02:49   #3
Sarina_Joy
Twisted

Sarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriend

If you're looking for players try Planetarion Discussions.

In my sleep I grind my teeth.
Sarina_Joy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Mar 2005, 02:50   #4
Ts_Top Secret
Top Secret *Real one*

Hey mate,how u.Nah its ok.

Im the same,i like to make as many new friends as possible!!

You play planearion or just chat on here..
Unread 9 Mar 2005, 02:52   #5
Ts_Top Secret
Top Secret *Real one*

Yeah ill try that thanks!but i thought id start here.

So wot kind of age area are you people!?
Unread 9 Mar 2005, 02:53   #6
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I am a 20 year old male student from Ireland. I like the open air, long walks in the woods and people named Albert. My pet peeves are Christianity and girls.
Unread 9 Mar 2005, 02:53   #7
Sarina_Joy
Twisted

Sarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriend

I'd say the age range is 16 to about 100.

Unread 9 Mar 2005, 02:54   #8
Sarina_Joy
Twisted

JonnyBGood are you implying that you are a homosexual?

Unread 9 Mar 2005, 02:54   #9
Ts_Top Secret
Top Secret *Real one*

oh nice to know,cheerz.well im 18 and cuming up to 19 yearz of age.

Im a car mechanic,so im kept busy.
Unread 9 Mar 2005, 02:55   #10
Sarina_Joy
Twisted

asl?

Unread 9 Mar 2005, 02:56   #11
Ts_Top Secret
Top Secret *Real one*

well id say its between the agez of 13 to 35
Unread 9 Mar 2005, 02:57   #12
Ts_Top Secret
Top Secret *Real one*

im 18/m/uk,is that what you wanted to know or was you asking someone else
Unread 9 Mar 2005, 02:57   #13
Aryn
Happy

Aryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond repute

what was your nick before? (i don't recognize your current one)
but hi anyway
Unread 9 Mar 2005, 03:00   #14
Ts_Top Secret
Top Secret *Real one*

The full name was TOP SECRET OF SECRET AGENTS.
i ran a Alliance called TS back in the day lol.

My name on here was TOP SECRET.

Some people may know but then again i mostly played than chat on these forums.i use to be on irc alot.

I use to play with a mate on here called Kiss War.
Unread 9 Mar 2005, 03:10   #15
Aryn
Happy

Aryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond repute

don't think i've heard of any of that
ah well. welcome anyway :P
Unread 9 Mar 2005, 03:12   #16
Ts_Top Secret
Top Secret *Real one*

well u know how big the game is,hard to find people you know or remember lol.Thanks!
Unread 9 Mar 2005, 03:13   #17
Ts_Top Secret
Top Secret *Real one*

ok guys,im off to sleep,hopefully chat or something one day,cya around!!! thanks for the welcome!
Unread 9 Mar 2005, 03:13   #18
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ts_Top Secret
back in the day lol.
Unread 9 Mar 2005, 03:44   #19
IncubusGod
WANNASEEMYNEWCHAINSAW

IncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

I'm astonished he didn't get eaten alive. Must have taken some restraint on some regulars parts...or they are all asleep.
Only morning will tell.
Unread 9 Mar 2005, 04:01   #20
onetwothree
4 5 6

onetwothree is a name known to allonetwothree is a name known to allonetwothree is a name known to allonetwothree is a name known to allonetwothree is a name known to allonetwothree is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by IncubusGod
I'm astonished he didn't get eaten alive. Must have taken some restraint on some regulars parts...or they are all asleep.
Only morning will tell.
*munch*
onetwothree is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Mar 2005, 05:01   #21
Dead_Meat
Old Man O Deh *****s

Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarina_Joy
I'd say the age range is 16 to about 100.
Pffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffft

You dont need to keep beating a dog to get it to stop shitting on the carpet
Dead_Meat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Mar 2005, 05:12   #22
demiGOD
the Sacred Pervert

demiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nice

Quote:
Just poping by to say hey to everyone,see if i see anyone who remembers me and if i remember any old players from like 3 to 4 years ago on here.

Probably dont play anymore but im back and wanna play again.

hi ts top secret

what's so secret about your top? do you have tits?

welcome to our very sweet and cuddly GD community - we smoke a lot of pot, eat pork chops and drink beer - this group of people combines genius, humor, and homosexual faggotry in a very interesting way - also youre a ****ing fag!!! on GD usually means hello and we use the words **** and shit a lot to stress out valid points

welcome to the jungle, baby..

Veneratio | Insomnia | F-Crew | Subh
demiGOD is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Mar 2005, 05:19   #23
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by IncubusGod
Only morning will tell.

Nobody dares go against Jonny and he got in first.

Isn't he just dreamy :)))
Unread 9 Mar 2005, 10:30   #24
The General8
NOT a yuppie....yet

The General8 is infamous around these partsThe General8 is infamous around these parts

Hey fellow essex boy

i see your mad on cars too, must be an essex thing.

Quote:
Originally posted by an anon neg-repper

all your posts are shit. it's like a more accurate turbonegro song
i post on a internet forum!
The General8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Mar 2005, 11:25   #25
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
well u know how big the game is!
Is.

IS.

IS.

You have been gone a long time.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Mar 2005, 11:29   #26
Proteus
Lord Denning

Proteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by The General8
Hey fellow essex boy

i see your mad on cars too, must be an essex thing.
It's more a chav thing, to be honest.
He was crowned in York Cathedral as 'Expert in the West' by Pope Urban III in 1186.
Proteus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Mar 2005, 11:30   #27
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Structural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriend

Hajimemashite

dozo yoroshiku
Unread 9 Mar 2005, 11:33   #28
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Proteus
It's more a chav thing, to be honest.
Like he said, an essex thing.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Mar 2005, 11:35   #29
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

i'm doing suuuper, thanks for asking

yeh so Plastic Brilliance is now known as FOXYSTOAT - Come on by and check it out!
Ste is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Mar 2005, 12:32   #30
xtrasyn
Lonely analytic

xtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud of

*twitch*
Unread 9 Mar 2005, 12:54   #31
noah02
The Original Terran

noah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Hey mate,how u.Nah its ok.

Im the same,i like to make as many new friends as possible!!

You play planearion or just chat on here..
Ppl mostly chat on here PA players stick to Planetarion Discussions or Alliance Discussions for talking about planetarion itself.

And its not as big as it use to be but its kinda growing again nowadays. (slowly)

Written by Kloopy Wed Mar 16 22:06:43 2005

Retired just for a bit....

Proud to have been 1up, SiN, Wolfpack, Bluetuba and the leader of ARK.
noah02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Mar 2005, 20:48   #32
Ts_Top Secret
Top Secret *Real one*

Oh rite guys.i was alseep becuase us was late here!

Dont worry ill talk about PA in the PA section.glad to have a welcome and see not much has changed in the forums lol
Unread 9 Mar 2005, 21:04   #33
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Structural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by noah02
Ppl mostly chat on here PA players stick to Planetarion Discussions or Alliance Discussions for talking about planetarion itself.

And its not as big as it use to be but its kinda growing again nowadays. (slowly)
Not to make this thread too PA-ish, but how big is the playerbase nowadays and what kind of people mostly play the game (die hards? fun players? inactives?) ?
Unread 9 Mar 2005, 21:13   #34
skiddy
wild one

skiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so little

Quote:
Oh rite guys.i was alseep becuase us was late here!

Dont worry ill talk about PA in the PA section.glad to have a welcome and see not much has changed in the forums lol
Essex.

Tuned cars.

Poor puntuation.

Equally shockin spelling.

Have we found a charve who know how to work the itnarweb?
skiddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Mar 2005, 21:35   #35
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

welcome, i think i saw you on chavscum.com j/k im not mean welcome again (see im nice)
Unread 9 Mar 2005, 23:43   #36
demiGOD
the Sacred Pervert

demiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Structural Integrity
Not to make this thread too PA-ish, but how big is the playerbase nowadays and what kind of people mostly play the game (die hards? fun players? inactives?) ?
about 5000 very diversed group of players (1% americans, 0.5% asians, 0.5% mexicans, 0.0001% blacks and 97.9999% european)

affirmative action!!!

Unread 9 Mar 2005, 23:47   #37
Stew
Made of Twigs

Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

So there are 0.005 black players, so someone is 1/200th black?
Wow, specific.
Stew is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Mar 2005, 23:48   #38
Mek
InSomniac

Mek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to behold

TS!! w00t :P i remember you, dunno if u remember me tho

Runner up in the InSomnia 'Drunkest HC' competition - Currently on the wagon

Elysium | HR | eXilition | OuZo | ND | InSomnia | DLR

db battlegroup founder and spiritual leader

Sexytime HC of Belgians (#s3xytime)

Not so retired anymore....
Mek is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Mar 2005, 23:52   #39
demiGOD
the Sacred Pervert

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stew
So there are 0.005 black players, so someone is 1/200th black?
Wow, specific.
yes

Unread 9 Mar 2005, 23:58   #40
Belgarath The Sorcerer
First Disciple of Aldur

Belgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud of

jesus christ on a bike.
Unread 10 Mar 2005, 01:18   #41
Ts_Top Secret
Top Secret *Real one*

Mek,your name rings a bell mate,think i remember

Good to see you,been awhile!

Dont worry about my spelling,dont matter too much here dude!!!
Unread 10 Mar 2005, 10:37   #42
xtrasyn
Lonely analytic

xtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mek
TS!! w00t :P i remember you, dunno if u remember me tho
Dude PLEASE! SPELL YOUR WORDS!

For all other aspects you are totally welcome back and all that but PLEASE STOP MAKING MY EYES BLEED!!!
Unread 10 Mar 2005, 14:13   #43
noah02
The Original Terran

noah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Structural Integrity
Sorry for bumping the thread up.

As said above its about 5k nowadays with which just over half are paid accounts (going of last round) Inactives are getting rarer but i would say the percentage of players are fun players but also partially die hard to because when you pay it kinda makes your Pa Account more important.

But to be honest Its a massive difference from the old days (multis are rare). only thing the same is everyone moaning about getting attacked and stats being unfair.

Apologies to GD board for being PD but was answering a question.

Written by Kloopy Wed Mar 16 22:06:43 2005

Retired just for a bit....

Proud to have been 1up, SiN, Wolfpack, Bluetuba and the leader of ARK.
noah02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Mar 2005, 14:39   #44
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

this is not a good thread
Nodrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Mar 2005, 01:18   #45
Ts_Top Secret
Top Secret *Real one*

Nodrog:no one is forcing you to be in this topic mate!

Mek u still here then?

Im hoping to rejoin PA in the new round,which is when,next year?how long are the rounds now days.

And i am sorry for talking pa but i want to know these things!!!
Unread 11 Mar 2005, 01:40   #46
Phalon
Insanely Insignificant

Phalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

My respect for GD is somewhat lessened

All is nothing, without you.
Phalon is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Mar 2005, 02:45   #47
Ts_Top Secret
Top Secret *Real one*

Gd?
Unread 11 Mar 2005, 03:35   #48
demiGOD
the Sacred Pervert

Quote:
Gd?
gd = god damn

Unread 11 Mar 2005, 04:57   #49
meaple
Pretend Faggot

meaple is a jewel in the roughmeaple is a jewel in the roughmeaple is a jewel in the roughmeaple is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
cuming
teehee

[ ripper ] I told u I was hardcore
meaple is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Mar 2005, 01:46   #50
Ts_Top Secret
Top Secret *Real one*