User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 10 Feb 2005, 14:19   #1
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
the "what a marvellous day" thread

im in high spirits at the moment, the weather in manchester is about as gosh darn near to perfect as you could ever expect to get in february. The sun is shining, birds are singing in the trees, girls are wearing fewer clothes than they were yesterday. Its just the kind of day that makes you happy to be alive.

It would be rather cliched and stupid of me to say that "if this is what we get from global warming then good luck to it", but ill say it anyway, in fact i just did.

Marvellous
Unread 10 Feb 2005, 14:27   #2
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: the "what a marvellous day" thread

why is london so bloody cold then?
Unread 10 Feb 2005, 14:29   #3
Stew
Made of Twigs

Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Today is crap.
Having no lectures today should have made it great, but I've woken up feeling all fluey which is wierd as I rarely feel ill, and I have a lot of research for a job interview to do, not to mention tutorial work for the first time in about two months.
Stew is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Feb 2005, 14:32   #4
TheShadowMan
Choice of Whacker sir?

TheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud of

Today is really nice in Dublin too

Sun shining the weather is sweet!
Me bird bunked off work to go wander around tfor the day, biatch!
Still tho its nice cos everyone is in a good mood.

If your weather aint nice, dont worry one day it will be

tsm
Unread 10 Feb 2005, 14:39   #5
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Structural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriend

I think I'm sick. I might have Pfeifers disease or something because I've been feeling goddamn tired the past two weeks and am having concentration problems. It might also be something different though.
Apart from that it looks dreary outside. All grey and stuff.

Unread 10 Feb 2005, 14:40   #6
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Canterbury is shit. Crap weather, the neighbours are doing something to there house, which means the builders have been in since 7am, even worse than that, they whacked the skip right outside our house and enjoy tea and fag breaks there as well. I woke up at 11am felt like shit, supposed to be writing my presentation for a proffessor in russian politics, really cant do that, and now I have to walk up a hill to make my lecture at 2pm.

Plus side, tomoz Im going out on the piss in nottingham, but thats tomoz....
Unread 10 Feb 2005, 14:41   #7
Belgarath The Sorcerer
First Disciple of Aldur

Belgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud of

What drugs are you on today Deepflow?
Unread 10 Feb 2005, 14:41   #8
midge5
mmm lambs

midge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better place

My day has been shit. I went to bed early as I haven't had much sleep recently only to wake up 7/8 times throughout the night yet again leaving my knackered throughout my lectures. It then absoloutely poured down on my way to uni so I spent the next 3 hours sitting in soaking clothes and now I have a load of work to do for tomorrow
Unread 10 Feb 2005, 14:42   #9
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally posted by Belgy
What drugs are you on today Deepflow?
you win the prize of first person to say that.

I am on nothing at all, however, if you were to hazard a guess, the only likely one would be ecstacy.

If that were the case though, my post wouldnt have been anywhere near to correct, grammatically, or in spelling.

but really, enough of this, im just high on life
Unread 10 Feb 2005, 14:45   #10
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Today is pretty cool.

However, I just found out the house I was to be moving to at the end of the month is no longer available. And I've got a meeting with my dissertation supervisor in 15 minutes in which I will have to present the nothing I have done so far.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Feb 2005, 14:46   #11
Proteus
Lord Denning

Proteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriend

Cambridge is (shockingly enough) cold, wet and miserable.
He was crowned in York Cathedral as 'Expert in the West' by Pope Urban III in 1186.
Proteus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Feb 2005, 14:46   #12
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

im a year behind you, in that i have a research proposal tutorial at 2. I am however, considering bunking off and just spending the day wandering in, out, and around the centre of manchester. Whilst it isn't anywhere near as interesting as doing the same thing in London; it still seems to me, in the present circumstances to be much preferred to going to this blasted tutorial.
Unread 10 Feb 2005, 14:48   #13
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante Hicks
Today is pretty cool.

However, I just found out the house I was to be moving to at the end of the month is no longer available. And I've got a meeting with my dissertation supervisor in 15 minutes in which I will have to present the nothing I have done so far.
the best excuse of one of my father's doctoral students was that he hadn't done anywork and wouldn't make the meeting because it was "too cold" and he was not getting out of bed.

I use it to this day.
Unread 10 Feb 2005, 14:49   #14
Yahwe
I am.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Proteus
Cambridge is (shockingly enough) cold, wet and miserable.
and flat. though of course this is no reflection on you unless of course you happen to have made it any flatter.
Unread 10 Feb 2005, 14:50   #15
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yahwe
the best excuse of one of my father's doctoral students was that he hadn't done anywork and wouldn't make the meeting because it was "too cold" and he was not getting out of bed.
I could note out to the fellow that I am not attending the meeting as I did a fair amount of Speed yesterday evening before having sex with one of his friend's daughters.

And it'd be true, but I doubt it would help my case.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Feb 2005, 14:50   #16
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:

I use it to this day.
honesty is probably the best policy, i met my dissertation dude yesterday, ive written 6000 words so far, only for him to tell me none of it is correct, which I dont believe tbh as he hasnt read it, nor did he read the scaled down version which i had to read out to him, hes also an arrogant twat, but plus side is he said the same to everyone else, god damn philosophy of law.
Unread 10 Feb 2005, 14:52   #17
Yahwe
I am.

jurisprudence rocks.

kelsen is right right right. everyone else is wrong wrong wrong.
Unread 10 Feb 2005, 15:33   #18
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

it looks nice outside, but apparently its bloody bloody cold

but that what i get for living in the north of the country
Unread 10 Feb 2005, 17:21   #19
Aryn
Happy

Aryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond repute

it's nice out today too. it's warmer ( radio said it was 8C) and i don't have to work for a few hours
Unread 10 Feb 2005, 17:27   #20
noah02
The Original Terran

noah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond repute

Cold here in catterick garrison, north yorkshire and there is no short skirt women yet as there all still in uniform till tonight :P

Written by Kloopy Wed Mar 16 22:06:43 2005

Retired just for a bit....

Proud to have been 1up, SiN, Wolfpack, Bluetuba and the leader of ARK.
noah02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Feb 2005, 17:58   #21
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation Re: the "what a marvellous day" thread

It's a beautiful day.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Feb 2005, 18:03   #22
SYMM
Love's Sweet Exile

SYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better place

Pretty miserable in Coventry.

And the weather sucks as well.
Unread 10 Feb 2005, 22:18   #23
Ebany
Cute Kitten

Ebany is a glorious beacon of lightEbany is a glorious beacon of lightEbany is a glorious beacon of lightEbany is a glorious beacon of lightEbany is a glorious beacon of light

Miserable weather, but a fairly fun day.

I had Marks mum and little sister and my best friend visiting to try to find wedding and bridesmaid dresses. I found a great dress for me, which is a reasonable price (for a wedding dress) and now I just need to get my mum to come and pay for it for me. The bridesmaid dresses didnt go so well, but they dont need to be ordered several months in advance.

Plus the simple fact it was a day off work always puts it off to a good start.
Ebany is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Feb 2005, 15:58   #24
CrazySpoon
Pimpin Spoon

CrazySpoon is on a distinguished road

Its cloudy, but it doesnt rain. When work is over I will drop by the coffeeshop and play some pool, drink a beer, have some fun and the day will be awesome. Then around 9 o'clock I'm going to the weekly car meeting wich we started 2 years ago. So it will be a marvellous day today!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Desse
<Desse> go away
<Desse> you are retired
CrazySpoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Feb 2005, 16:22   #25
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

It's raining rain.
Unread 11 Feb 2005, 16:26   #26
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Yesterday was probably one of my worst days in the last year. Today I'm making up for it by drinking bottles of carlsberg while sitting at my computer in my dressing gown at whatever time this happens to be.
Unread 11 Feb 2005, 16:31   #27
Stew
Made of Twigs

Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
Yesterday was probably one of my worst days in the last year.
Can we expect a Dace-like story any time soon?
Stew is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Feb 2005, 16:31   #28
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Quote:
at whatever time this happens to be.
4:36 AM
Unread 11 Feb 2005, 16:33   #29
JBOY
Retired

JBOY is a name known to allJBOY is a name known to allJBOY is a name known to allJBOY is a name known to allJBOY is a name known to allJBOY is a name known to all

The weather here, is beyond miserable, there has been no sunlight at all, its cold and grey everywhere :O(

An having been signed off work for the week with laryngitis, I have nowt to do but sit about the house and be miserable.

woe is me :O(
Unread 11 Feb 2005, 16:36   #30
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBOY
The weather here, is beyond miserable, there has been no sunlight at all, its cold and grey everywhere :O(
so you're in scotland then
Unread 11 Feb 2005, 16:40   #31
pig
1up on you

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marilyn Manson
so you're in scotland then
or wales maybe?
Unread 11 Feb 2005, 17:05   #32
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stew
Can we expect a Dace-like story any time soon?
I rather doubt it. You see it's just in comparison to the rest of my great life that yesterday was pretty shit so I don't think that many people would find it exceedingly interesting.
Unread 11 Feb 2005, 17:16   #33
Yahwe
I am.

Quote:
I rather doubt it. You see it's just in comparison to the rest of my great life that yesterday was pretty shit .
that's the spirit Jonny,

If you can't be happy, be delusional
Unread 11 Feb 2005, 17:30   #34
JonnyBGood
Banned

Nine hundred and forty six posts on an internet forum in six weeks and I'M the one who's delusional about the quality of my life?
Unread 11 Feb 2005, 17:31   #35
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Quote:
that's the spirit Jonny,

If you can't be happy, be delusional
Don't get him riled.

He breaks people's arms when you get him riled.
Unread 11 Feb 2005, 17:33   #36
Yahwe
I am.

i got him riled

i'm scared he's using bold and caps
Unread 11 Feb 2005, 17:36   #37
JonnyBGood
Banned

And all my life
I've prayed for someone like you
And I thank God that I, that I finally found you
All my life
I've prayed for someone like you
And I hope that you feel the same way too
Yes, I pray that you do love me too.
Unread 11 Feb 2005, 19:43   #38
JBOY
Retired

JBOY is a name known to allJBOY is a name known to allJBOY is a name known to allJBOY is a name known to allJBOY is a name known to allJBOY is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by pig
or wales maybe?
There are no sheep visible from my window, none in my house, or in my bedroom.

So it can't be wales

drum rolll
symbol
round of applause
Unread 11 Feb 2005, 19:57   #39
Tactitus
Klaatu barada nikto

Tactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

It's a balmy 45° F (7° C) here this afternoon with blue skies and sunshine. I think I'll take a stroll down to the post office and mail a valentine's day card to my mother.
The Ottawa Citizen and Southam News wish to apologize for our apology to Mark Steyn, published Oct. 22. In correcting the incorrect statements about Mr. Steyn published Oct. 15, we incorrectly published the incorrect correction. We accept and regret that our original regrets were unacceptable and we apologize to Mr. Steyn for any distress caused by our previous apology.
Tactitus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Feb 2005, 20:13   #40
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Question Re: the "what a marvellous day" thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tactitus
It's a balmy 45° F (7° C) here this afternoon with blue skies and sunshine. I think I'll take a stroll down to the post office and mail a valentine's day card to my mother.
Where the hell do you live, anyway?
Unread 11 Feb 2005, 21:18   #41
Tactitus
Klaatu barada nikto

Tactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
St. Paul, Minnesota; home of the Winter Carnival.
The Ottawa Citizen and Southam News wish to apologize for our apology to Mark Steyn, published Oct. 22. In correcting the incorrect statements about Mr. Steyn published Oct. 15, we incorrectly published the incorrect correction. We accept and regret that our original regrets were unacceptable and we apologize to Mr. Steyn for any distress caused by our previous apology.
Unread 11 Feb 2005, 21:22   #42
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Quote:
Sounds like a hoot.
Unread 12 Feb 2005, 01:22   #43
Demon Dave
Insanity Prawn Boy!

Demon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
I think I'll take a stroll down to the post office and mail a valentine's day card to my mother.
Quote:
a place where incest is rife?
We shall remember them.
Demon Dave is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Feb 2005, 06:14   #44
demiGOD
the Sacred Pervert

demiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nice

Quote:
screw the winter carnival - its all about the MALL OF AMERICA waaaahoooooooooooo!!!!!

also the vikings suck

just kidding!

Veneratio | Insomnia | F-Crew | Subh
demiGOD is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Feb 2005, 15:48   #45
JBOY
Retired

Today it is mostly being nice, sunny, and with clear blue skies.

Still i stay inside and look outside through the window viewing device.

but it is a nicer view
Unread 12 Feb 2005, 18:36   #46
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Yesterday was a beatifull day, both weatherwise and lifewise. I met a friend I've not met in ages, I got stuff free "just beacause", I jumped at least three months in one day drawing-wise, I got free drugs, I talked to a beatifull girl, and I realized that my life is not a shit as I had thought.

Today, however, sucks
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Feb 2005, 21:21   #47
Tactitus
Klaatu barada nikto

Quote:
Originally Posted by demiGOD
screw the winter carnival - its all about the MALL OF AMERICA waaaahoooooooooooo!!!!!
It's just a shopping mall, for chrisakes. Granted, it's the biggest shopping mall on the planet,* but it's still just a shopping mall. Plus it's on the wrong side of the river.
Quote:
also the vikings suck
They sure did this year. :/

*Not counting Edmonton, but nobody counts Edmonton.