User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 20 Sep 2004, 14:18   #1
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation Student Loans

Was anybody else promised a loan by the SLC, for today that has not materialised?

I was under the impression that the SLC had ****ed-up quite a lot this year and that loans would be delayed. Is this true?

It is especially annoying to me, as I literally have no money at all and was relying on said loan to provide me with food for the rest of the week until my wages came in. What is more irksome is that I suspect if it had been a case of me repaying them the loan, and I had not payed it back on the alloted date, they would have had the thumbscrews out more or less immediately.

Last edited by Marilyn Manson; 20 Sep 2004 at 14:25.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Sep 2004, 14:23   #2
xtothez
ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ

xtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud of
Re: Student Loans

They were about a week late paying out to me last year. This time I think they've constructed a brilliant plan of technically not being 'late' by just not telling me if I'll ever get the money.
Unread 20 Sep 2004, 14:25   #3
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

mine had better come next week!
I had heard about the lateness... They couldn't afford to pay them all out at once or something stupid.

yeh so Plastic Brilliance is now known as FOXYSTOAT - Come on by and check it out!
Ste is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Sep 2004, 14:27   #4
Supernova9
m u p p e t

Supernova9 is infamous around these parts

I just applied for my first loan this year, and the payment schedule came along fine, though this year they don't appear to be sending out cheques, they want to do it by BACS, where the university approves your loan when you register for the year, then they pay it within 3 working days of your registration. Not really sure how it's worked in the past, but there is pretty much going to be a 3 working day delay from start of term for pretty much everybody.
Unread 20 Sep 2004, 14:28   #5
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation Re: Student Loans

I had a payment schedule, and it essentially said, if I recall, that they would pay my first installment today come rain or shine.
Unread 20 Sep 2004, 14:31   #6
Phil^
Insomniac

Phil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

mine arrived sunday night, though it was £500 short of what i anticipated. so im guessing they`re paying it in 3 installments, though since my uni term is 2 semesters..... fun
plus add on top of that - im paying tuition fees this year, all £1175 of them , semesterly, thus leaving me, minus expenses with a whole ~ £150 \o/ whee
uni is going to be overdraft fun this year
Unread 20 Sep 2004, 14:33   #7
Zar
Chief over all Monkeys

Zar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant future

er...when do we get our loans?
Zar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Sep 2004, 14:34   #8
Marilyn Manson
Gone

They usually send you a payment plan about a week or two weeks before your course is due to start. If you haven't got this yet then I'd be a tad worried.
Unread 20 Sep 2004, 14:35   #9
Zar
Chief over all Monkeys

Zar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marilyn Manson
They usually send you a payment plan about a week or two weeks before your course is due to start. If you haven't got this yet then I'd be a tad worried.
oh cock :/ - i think i forgot to fill in the form again
Unread 20 Sep 2004, 14:37   #10
Phil^
Insomniac

Phil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

hehe i still havent got my payment plan , i got the saas one tho. they sent slc the data on 5th sept according to their website. so whn the payment plan finally does arrive, if it doesnt add up right there will be hell to pay
Unread 20 Sep 2004, 14:47   #11
Marilyn Manson
Gone

The thing I'm most concerned about is whether I can live solely on wheetos and apples until the weekend.
Unread 20 Sep 2004, 14:50   #12
Phil^
Insomniac

asda do noodles at rediculously cheap prices
Unread 20 Sep 2004, 14:52   #13
Marilyn Manson
Gone

You don't appear to understand. I have about 27p in my wallet atm, mostly in copper. This is all I have in the entire world, as far as my finances are concerned. I am not exagerating.
Unread 20 Sep 2004, 14:58   #14
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

you can get a thing of smartprice noodles for 7p or something though
so if you can scrounge another penny then you have 4 meals!
Unread 20 Sep 2004, 15:00   #15
Phil^
Insomniac

they`re 8p , just checked on asda webby

perhaps some kind soul will give you a tenner for food, universities usually have hardship funds or something available too, might be worth lookin into those
Unread 20 Sep 2004, 15:00   #16
Marilyn Manson
Gone

I think I'll take advantage of my position within the Universiy accomodation department to burglarise a few fresher's flats when they go out to get drunk tonight. That will surely improve my situation.

Anyone want to put in any requests as far as particular merchandise is concerned?
Unread 20 Sep 2004, 15:03   #17
Zar
Chief over all Monkeys

Quote:
I think I'll take advantage of my position within the Universiy accomodation department to burglarise a few fresher's flats when they go out to get drunk tonight. That wil surely improve my situation.

Anyone want to put in any requests as far as particular merchandise is concerned?
id like a laptop please
Unread 20 Sep 2004, 15:05   #18
Marilyn Manson
Gone

I'm on it.
Unread 20 Sep 2004, 15:06   #19
Phil^
Insomniac

if you find two ill have the other one
Unread 20 Sep 2004, 15:50   #20
Boogster
I dunno...

Boogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud of

I fancy some new clothes. A meal once in a while might be nice as well. Hope the loan arrives soon.
Unread 20 Sep 2004, 16:07   #21
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

My online interweb banking service provider extraordinare proclaims that I have been overpaid by the SLC to the tune of nearly £300.

Superb.

20/09/2004 Counter Credit £1,351.35
STUDENT LOANS CO

Take that to the bank and cash it.

Edit:
Though that £1351 is to last the next 16 weeks, then the next installment to last 12, then the last installment about 2 and a half. We semesterised this year, and the SLC couldn't ****ing keep up.
Unread 20 Sep 2004, 16:18   #22
Blixxard
Currently Unavailable

Blixxard is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phil^
asda do noodles at rediculously cheap prices
And be massively undernourished.
Blixxard is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Sep 2004, 16:37   #23
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Handed in my form in a month-2months late.

Already received my payment plan and documents showing my eligibility to not pay fees.

Apparently i read some gubbins somewhere that you don't receive it till you register amirite.
Unread 20 Sep 2004, 16:43   #24
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Nod, you need to clear out your PM box.
Unread 20 Sep 2004, 17:20   #25
IncubusGod
WANNASEEMYNEWCHAINSAW

IncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

You know you could scavange the bins behind the canteen for discarded edibles.
Unread 20 Sep 2004, 17:42   #26
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Nod, you need to clear out your PM box.
Where the **** does Nod come into this?
Unread 20 Sep 2004, 19:23   #27
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Quote:
Originally Posted by pablissimo
Where the **** does Nod come into this?
He wants mah booteh and he's willing to pay me big money to get it.
Unread 20 Sep 2004, 19:47   #28
SbOlly
Spelling is for pussies

SbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant future

Quote:
You don't appear to understand. I have about 27p in my wallet atm, mostly in copper. This is all I have in the entire world, as far as my finances are concerned. I am not exagerating.
Surely you must have at least one friend at uni who would be willing to lend you £1 or something?

I always get the soggy biscuit

Veni Vidi Codi
SbOlly is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Sep 2004, 19:49   #29
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Quote:
Originally Posted by SbOlly
Surely you must have at least one friend at uni who would be willing to lend you £1 or something?
Not really.
Unread 20 Sep 2004, 19:52   #30
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

Just go rent-boy for the night, a couple of sessions and you'll have enough for a night on the tiles to chemically erase the events from your mind.
Unread 20 Sep 2004, 22:09   #31
Smudge
For Crowly <3

Smudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond repute

bend over and say cheese :gollum:
[14:53:26] * Keiz`afk has joined #support
[14:53:36] <Keiz`afk> THE SMUDGE CHEERLEADING TEAM HAS ARRIVED
Smudge is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Sep 2004, 22:25   #32
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I think Marilyn Manson is on a personal crusade to sleep with as many people from this forum as possible.

You're next, Smudge.
Unread 20 Sep 2004, 23:00   #33
xtothez
ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ

xtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by SbOlly
Quote:
Not really.
I'll probably be in Trinity sometime on Wednesday after the 'welcome back' thingy. I'll leave you 50p and half a bag of cheese & onion crisps behind a keyboard.
Scavenger hunt!
Unread 20 Sep 2004, 23:34   #34
Belgarath The Sorcerer
First Disciple of Aldur

Belgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud of

I really should send off that form saying exactly how much of my loan I want.
Unread 21 Sep 2004, 03:52   #35
Haer
Aquafresh

Haer has a spectacular aura aboutHaer has a spectacular aura aboutHaer has a spectacular aura about

Burglarise the freshers places is the best idea.

I did nt used to bother making dinner on Monday/Friday nights. Just wait for my housemates to come home with the bounty.
Haer is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Sep 2004, 10:16   #36
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I get a grant which I don't have to pay back.

Plus £6000 over the year because I'm teacher training.

Plus £5000 at the end of the year because I'm training to teach a "needed subject".

It's rare that I am able to gloat, especially about money, but I'll savour the moment this time.
Unread 21 Sep 2004, 10:43   #37
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

NEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriend

i earn more than that a year. your crap.
[20:27:47] <nodrog-aawy> **** i think my housemate just caught me masturbating
[11:25:32] <idimmu> you are a little piggy arent you
[13:17:00] <KaneED> i'm so closet i'm like narnia
Unread 21 Sep 2004, 12:16   #38
Tomkat

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NEWSBOT3
i earn more than that a year. your crap.
I'm living the student life though?
Unread 21 Sep 2004, 12:38   #39
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

what subject are you learning to teach?
Unread 21 Sep 2004, 12:40   #40
Quazi Starbucks
Heh

Quazi Starbucks is an unknown quantity at this point

I earn more than double that a year after tax.

Student life is overrated, especially when you did an engineering degree
Quazi Starbucks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Sep 2004, 13:22   #41
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Quote:
Originally Posted by roadrunner_0
Who is this directed at?

P.S, I gave an American a bowjob for fifteen cents.

Last edited by Marilyn Manson; 21 Sep 2004 at 13:30.
Unread 21 Sep 2004, 14:13   #42
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

If I'd been the American, I'd have let you keep the 15 cents
Unread 21 Sep 2004, 14:21   #43
Embroglio
a new low in getting high

Embroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

mm i will be your friend
I want you by my side.

We’re hitting a new low.
Embroglio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Sep 2004, 14:28   #44
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

There is, apparently a huge problem with student loans this year.

heres an email i got forwarded from... my mum :

>
> > -----Original Message-----
> > From: Anne Redparth
> > Sent: 17 September 2004 15:53
> > To: Cllrs (All)
> > Cc: Patrick Leeson; Jack Taylor; Maggi Andrews
> > Subject: Delays in Student Support Payments
> >
> > Dear Councillor
> >
> > You may be aware from national press coverage that there have been
> > concerns regarding the new national student support assessment system
> > resulting in delays for students needing student loans and fee payments
to
> > their college. The Student Support Team in E&LS are now receiving an
> > increasing number of calls from concerned students.
> >
> > As we are unable to assure late applicants that they will receive any
> > funding before the end of the Autumn Term
a number of students have
asked
> > for contact details of their local Councillor as they want to raise this
> > matter with them.
> >
> > The attached briefing note summarises the current situation and may help
> > you in dealing with any queries you receive.
> > <<Councillors Briefing Sept 17.doc>>

doesnt look good for a lot of people

considering this was bordered with things that said it was confidential ill stop short of posting a link to the attachment. But i thought i would share.

people have a right to know etc.
Unread 21 Sep 2004, 15:51   #45
Marilyn Manson
Gone

I applied for mine on time. So hopefully it will only be a week late or so.
Unread 21 Sep 2004, 16:05   #46
Stew
Made of Twigs

Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I think mine is due next Monday.
Why do I get about 10% less 'cos it's me last year? In theory I should still have the same rent to pay etc. Tight bastards!
Stew is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Sep 2004, 18:11   #47
Tomkat

Quote:
Originally Posted by roadrunner_0
IT, in true nerd style. Although I'll be qualified to teach Business too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quazi Starbucks
I earn more than double that a year after tax.
Student life is overrated, especially when you did an engineering degree
Yeah but... I'm not doing that as a degree. I didn't find student life to be overrated at all the last 3 years. I loved them.
Unread 21 Sep 2004, 21:51   #48
SYMM
Love's Sweet Exile

SYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better place

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stew
I think mine is due next Monday.
Why do I get about 10% less 'cos it's me last year? In theory I should still have the same rent to pay etc. Tight bastards!
In first and second year, you're loan is supposed to cover you from september to september (or start of year to start of year), in the final year you're expected to be independent and earning when you finish in may/june/july- so less money.
Unread 21 Sep 2004, 23:37   #49
Stew
Made of Twigs

Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SYMM
In first and second year, you're loan is supposed to cover you from september to september (or start of year to start of year), in the final year you're expected to be independent and earning when you finish in may/june/july- so less money.
I get that theory, but the majority of the costs are fixed - ie student load, rent, textbooks.
Stew is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Sep 2004, 14:36   #50
Marilyn Manson
Gone

I've been told by a grossly unrealiable source that all of them have been postponed until next week. So hopefully, it should arrive on Monday. The problem is, I am due to pay the university the sum of £800 or so on Monday, also. This means that if it does not arrive on Monday more or less immediately, I am ****ed.

Thankfully, I will be payed my wages on Friday, unless the university and/or the postal service ****-up big time also, which is emminently probable.