User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 28 Jul 2004, 22:51   #1
The General8
NOT a yuppie....yet

The General8 is infamous around these partsThe General8 is infamous around these parts
Vee-hickles

So what does everyone drive, or would like to drive, or both?

discuss

Personaly i want a 1970s chrome bumperd MGB roadster (covertible) althougth cheap to buy the insurance would be a dog.
being a essex lad, i want to be differnt and have somthing other than a done up nova or impretza etc.

:EDIT: http://www.santiagosc.com/Pictures%2...20Roadster.jpg <----- one of them

Quote:
Originally posted by an anon neg-repper

all your posts are shit. it's like a more accurate turbonegro song
i post on a internet forum!
The General8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Jul 2004, 22:54   #2
Sandsnake
Snake of the Sand

Sandsnake will become famous soon enoughSandsnake will become famous soon enough
Re: Vee-hickles

2001 Nissan Sentra....I'd LIKE to drive a Shelby Cobra
Unread 28 Jul 2004, 22:55   #3
Belgarath The Sorcerer
First Disciple of Aldur

Belgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud of

1995 Vauxhall Corsa, I want to drive either a BMW Z series, or a Mercedes SLK xxx
Unread 28 Jul 2004, 22:57   #4
The General8
NOT a yuppie....yet

The General8 is infamous around these partsThe General8 is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Belgarath The Sorcerer
1995 Vauxhall Corsa,
nice cars, i lost my virginity in the back of one

Quote:

Unread 28 Jul 2004, 22:58   #5
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

http://www.carprices.co.uk/images/saab900.jpg
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Jul 2004, 23:16   #6
Demon Dave
Insanity Prawn Boy!

Demon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriend

i will soon be driving Ford Fiesta (hopefully) and would like to drive my dads Triumph TR6 or a GT40 (the old one that was designed and built by the british )
We shall remember them.
Demon Dave is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Jul 2004, 23:17   #7
The General8
NOT a yuppie....yet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demon Dave
i will soon be driving Ford Fiesta (hopefully) and would like to drive my dads Triumph TR6 or a GT40 (the old one that was designed and built by the british )

Quote:

Unread 29 Jul 2004, 00:04   #8
Fluffie
, Mr. Fluffie

Fluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandsnake
2001 Nissan Sentra....I'd LIKE to drive a Shelby Cobra
googled it.. the older or the newer one?

and i drive nothing
and i want to drive something that has an incredibly low toned roar sound. thing. stuff.

still have to find out what car that is exactly
Unread 29 Jul 2004, 00:53   #9
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

I drive the metro or trains, so I can save the enviroment and watch the graffiti along the tracksides

But if I needed a car (Like, living in the countryside or whatever), and could pick any I wanted, I would probably pick one of those nasty little Cobra's myself. They are nice.
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Jul 2004, 01:00   #10
skiddy
wild one

skiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so little

2000 Vauxhall Vectra 2.0dti
skiddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Jul 2004, 01:21   #11
The General8
NOT a yuppie....yet

any motercyle riders here?

Quote:

Unread 29 Jul 2004, 02:26   #12
Sandsnake
Snake of the Sand

Sandsnake will become famous soon enoughSandsnake will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fluffie
googled it.. the older or the newer one?
I'm torn. The new ones are very nice, but the old ones have that classic appeal.
Unread 29 Jul 2004, 07:23   #13
Harry_Hoo_Haa
Bored

Harry_Hoo_Haa is an unknown quantity at this point

1986 Cadillac Cimarron. Want a Chevorlet Avalanche (black) or a '97 or '98 Subaru Legacy Sedan (white). Unrealistically, I want a shiny silver Porsche 911 with Electric Blue trim.
Unread 29 Jul 2004, 08:07   #14
IncubusGod
WANNASEEMYNEWCHAINSAW

IncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

I drive a 1998 Fiat Brava 1.4l, I would like to drive a Lambourgini Gallardo or a Ferrari F40
Unread 29 Jul 2004, 08:45   #15
Zaphod I
criminally insane

Zaphod I is an unknown quantity at this point

My last car was VW Polo 1.3l. No car now, or in the immediate future.

I still can't get used to the fact that Vauxhall and Opel are the same thing.

-Zaps
Zaphod I is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Jul 2004, 09:12   #16
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Structural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriend

1995 Suzuki Swift
Small, but good enough
Unread 29 Jul 2004, 09:57   #17
LISELOTTE
sucking young blood

LISELOTTE is an unknown quantity at this point

mini morris, the original.. or a bloody red LADA 1200 1970-ish model..

i basicly like crap 70th cars..
Unread 29 Jul 2004, 10:19   #18
Dilly_D
Oh Canada!

Dilly_D is infamous around these partsDilly_D is infamous around these parts

I have a 1990 Toyota Corolla SR5, it gets me where I have to go...but she's pretty much on her last legs
Unread 29 Jul 2004, 13:01   #19
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation Re: Vee-hickles

I have never driven a vehicle in my life, and I have no desire to.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Jul 2004, 13:28   #20
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Structural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marilyn Manson
I have never driven a vehicle in my life, and I have no desire to.
Just wait until you are a big boy MM. Then you will want a car!
Unread 29 Jul 2004, 22:14   #21
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

"In the future i'll drive this car"
Unread 29 Jul 2004, 22:16   #22
Stew
Made of Twigs

Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

At the moment: X reg 1.4 SE VW Polo.

In the future - the car out of Cruel Intentions.
Edit: a 1956 Jaguar Roadster.
Stew is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Jul 2004, 22:17   #23
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Which one stew?
Unread 29 Jul 2004, 22:19   #24
Stew
Made of Twigs

Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

See the edit.
Although when lookin for pics - the one in the film looks a lot better!
Unread 29 Jul 2004, 22:26   #25
Dace
so f*cking zen

I cant be arsed googling.

You either have the pic there or you dont.

And by "dont" i mean "dont bother even looking for the pic" :D
Unread 29 Jul 2004, 22:30   #26
Stew
Made of Twigs

Hmmm well this will do.

I've chnaged my mind though - I go for a DB9
Unread 29 Jul 2004, 22:34   #27
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

If i could have any car i would go for the Aston Martin Vanquish, its better than the DB9 .

I drive a British racing green Rover 214.
Unread 29 Jul 2004, 23:06   #28
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Right now I'm driving a P-reg Ford Fiesta Ghia, a nice little car with decent acceleration. However, I'd far rather be driving either a DB9 (same as Stew), or if I'm really rolling in money, this. Here's the full link to the page of my favourite car (Recognise it?)
furball is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Jul 2004, 23:11   #29
ChubbyChecker
King of The Fat Boys

ChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriend

I drive a Honda Civic.

I'd like to drive a howitzer. People would see me from miles off with that big gun sticking out
ChubbyChecker is offline   Reply With Quote