User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Unread 27 Apr 2005, 13:54   #1
meglamaniac
Born Sinful

meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Screw you, O2

My contract expires in a month so I was looking for upgrades.
This was hindered to start with because it appears O2 have stopped offering upgrades online for some reason. However, I already decided I fancy the Sony Ericsson S700i and on the O2 online shop it was listed as free. I know it's only just come out, but last year I got the T630 free and that had only just come out and was also listed free at the time.
Anyway, on phoning the (extortionaltely priced) O2 upgrade line, I was quite surprised to be told it would cost £250. After a slight pause to get my breath back I said I'd phone back later.

Wtf?!
I looked on Vodafone's site and I can get it for free there, with an equivilant contract to the O2 Online 100 one I'm on now but for £5 less a month.
I phoned up O2 again and pointed this out but they refused to budge. I asked how they expected to retain customers when they were being undercut by £250, to which I got the usual "I'm sorry sir, that's the best we can offer it for", so I asked them if I could end the contract early as I was getting pissed off with the service, or lack thereof. No such luck.

Grr!