User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Discussions

Unread 8 Feb 2011, 13:55   #1
a.k.a. BSE

11111 is on a distinguished road
Jagex investment

Quote:
Cambridge, UK – Tuesday 8th February, 2011 - Jagex Limited, a leading independent developer and publisher of online games, today announced it has accepted a new investment from Insight Venture Partners, Spectrum Equity Investors and The Raine Group. The investment will enable Jagex to accelerate growth of its development and publishing capabilities in support of continued enhancement of the Studio’s portfolio of award-winning games.
Congratulations, Jagex!
How will this new investment manifest itself for Planetarion? Can we expect new features and stuff? /me gets all excited!
11111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Feb 2011, 15:41   #2
t3k
The Video Guy

t3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Jagex investment

Hahaha, yeah, good one.
Unread 8 Feb 2011, 21:05   #3
Reincarnate
ToF

Reincarnate is a name known to allReincarnate is a name known to allReincarnate is a name known to allReincarnate is a name known to allReincarnate is a name known to allReincarnate is a name known to all

i imagine those investors will look at PA and say "get rid of that, it'll save us in the long run to just delete it"
[19:10] <coffee-> dont worry about Reincarnate he is an angry man

R1 - 9 none | R10.5 - 13 [ToF] | R14 [Reunion] | R15-17 [Subh] | R18 - 36 PA vacation | R37 [Evo] | R38 [NFI] | R39 & 40 [ToF] | R41 [Omega] | R42 - 47 [ToF][HC]
Reincarnate is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Feb 2011, 15:47   #4
Paisley
The brother of Spammer

Paisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of light

Bascially Jagex have got about 6months - 1 year to get the finger out before the mass exodus to Spinner's new game
Unread 9 Feb 2011, 16:57   #5
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Assuming it doesn't suck.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Feb 2011, 18:24   #6
Paisley
The brother of Spammer

Paisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of light

Considering he came up with planetarion .... I've got every confidence.

but I would prefer Jagex to do what previous owners have failed and revive this game
Unread 9 Feb 2011, 19:35   #7
t3k
The Video Guy

t3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paisley View Post
Bascially Jagex have got about 6months - 1 year to get the finger out before the mass exodus to Spinner's new game
"mass exodus"?

How many people do you think still play this game?!
Unread 10 Feb 2011, 00:06   #8
Korsan
Always MadcowS

Korsan is a jewel in the roughKorsan is a jewel in the roughKorsan is a jewel in the roughKorsan is a jewel in the rough

I wouldn't speak of an exodus, but people will start playing it and sooner or later if PA doesn't get a polish they'll turn their attraction to the better game. I honestly hope Jagex does something. If they'd just mention PA on their website we'd get some more players but I bet PA doesn't match their "quality standards" whatever that means..

And...

Relation Change Ascendancy and the Horde are now at war with each other.
Korsan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Feb 2011, 01:01   #9
Paisley
The brother of Spammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenny View Post
"mass exodus"?

How many people do you think still play this game?!

in terms of % of the player base do you really want me to tell what is available to all ingame the number of players
Unread 10 Feb 2011, 03:16   #10
t3k
The Video Guy

I don't have an account btw (but planet numbers are also available on 3rd party tool sites which don't require an ingame account), but I was simply referring to the dwindling number of players more than anything else. I suppose I was looking at it more from Spinner perspective, where comparatively there wouldn't be a huge "influx" of players moving over from PA (given the low number remaining), when we compare the playerbase of Planetarion to his other game ManagerLeague.

But, there are a little over 1k planets this round. 600 in alliances in the top 10. So that's 400 people who don't count anyway. Of the 600, you're likely to see about half of that leave for a new game, having grown bored of this. The other half will stay on to try and capitalize on the shift in power.

What percentage would have to leave before it became a "mass exodus"?
Unread 10 Feb 2011, 09:48   #11
Paisley
The brother of Spammer

I think you pretty much got the ball park figure there Kenny
Unread 10 Feb 2011, 11:23   #12
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Unless my memory betrays me, signup rate tends to go to 0 as the round progresses. If the current numbers stand until round end, that makes a loss of over 600 players over the last 10 rounds, down almost 40%.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Unread 15 Feb 2011, 00:30   #13
Spinner
Founder of Planetarion

Spinner has a brilliant futureSpinner has a brilliant futureSpinner has a brilliant futureSpinner has a brilliant futureSpinner has a brilliant futureSpinner has a brilliant futureSpinner has a brilliant futureSpinner has a brilliant futureSpinner has a brilliant futureSpinner has a brilliant futureSpinner has a brilliant future

Frankly speaking, I am not overly concerned whether 3, 100 or 600 PA-players move over when the time comes. Not when it comes to the actual number. Needless to say, we are aiming "somewhat higher" than those kind of figures.
However, this is also a matter of professional pride, and the fact that I would like a new shot at the title as maker of the BEST WMMO SciFi game. (Best, not the biggest!) It is also my "last chance" to show the Planetarion-community that there is still some "juice" left in these old bones. And even if the size of that community is no longer very large, it is a matter of principle.

Even more importantly, it is my goal to make a game that will move boundaries and raise the bar for all coming games of this type.

That said, I see no reason why devoted Planetarion-players can't play both, unless their own time limits them to one game.

I bare no ill will towards Planetarion or it's owners, and I honestly KNOW there is room for both. Yes, we have tried to buy it back several times, but bygones are bygones, and the attempts were mostly made to try to save it and because it "belongs with us" (My personal opinion only ofc, one could easily argue we've had our chances and blown them!).

All the best
- Spinner
Spinner is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Feb 2011, 00:37   #14
Spinner
Founder of Planetarion

Spinner has a brilliant futureSpinner has a brilliant futureSpinner has a brilliant futureSpinner has a brilliant futureSpinner has a brilliant futureSpinner has a brilliant futureSpinner has a brilliant futureSpinner has a brilliant futureSpinner has a brilliant futureSpinner has a brilliant futureSpinner has a brilliant future

One more thing though...
I am not allowed to post the name of the new game, but it will be VERY different from Planetarion, and so I bet a lot of users will NOT want to make the transition. I can reveal that it will focus on Capital ships more than thousands of Fighters, and you will NOT have "unlimited" amounts of them. Certainly more strategy and tactics, but the "numbers" will be much smaller, you won't see 1000 huge battleships in the same fight, well, unless some major alliances decide to duke it out in one big bang.
Also, it won't be round-based! It will be persistent, and so it will feel VERY different. Finally, it will be much more alliance-oriented, where even alliances will have their own "tech-tree" to develop etc.
And I promise everyone a nice amount of bugs and server-issues, ofc ;-)

Oh, and the word fleet-catching...Well, hehe, we're redefining it (-:

Point is: It will be very different, so anyone expecting a "new Planetarion" will be very ... Well, it won't be.
Unread 15 Feb 2011, 01:01   #15
Monroe
Planetarion Forum Moderator

Monroe has much to be proud ofMonroe has much to be proud ofMonroe has much to be proud ofMonroe has much to be proud ofMonroe has much to be proud ofMonroe has much to be proud ofMonroe has much to be proud ofMonroe has much to be proud ofMonroe has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spinner View Post
Point is: It will be very different, so anyone expecting a "new Planetarion" will be very ... Well, it won't be.
Frankly, I think most of us are tired of playing "planetarion." A change of pace in the same genre would be welcome. Honestly most of those still playing hard core are playing to hang with their friends, if the friends all move to another game, then I suspect most will move, I know I will.

#strategy
Monroe is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Feb 2011, 19:45   #16
Cochese
Retired

Cochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond repute

Sounds more "EvE-ish" which is certainly fantastic. I can't wait to try it out.

Utterly useless since r3
Cochese is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Feb 2011, 23:27   #17
Spinner
Founder of Planetarion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cochese View Post
Sounds more "EvE-ish" which is certainly fantastic. I can't wait to try it out.
Well, don't expect real-time 3D :-P
Unread 17 Feb 2011, 00:03   #18
Elevator
Crackhead

Elevator is a jewel in the roughElevator is a jewel in the roughElevator is a jewel in the roughElevator is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
(-:
Is it just me, or does others miss the backward smiley?

Regardless; I do hope the new game brings some new aspects, and as an avid managerleague player (and payer) I do believe we will get some new things coming our way
Unread 17 Feb 2011, 04:46   #19
Wishmaster
LDK

Wishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

not roundbased...
bleh.
I CANT PLAY GAMES WHICH GO ON AND ON AND ON AND ON.

Quote:
Originally posted by Newt
I would give me right testicle to be in a gal with you wishmaster!!! wonder if thatd be enough to bribe spinner with hmmmm
<JC`> i sent him a msg saying Wishmaster 0wns, so he recalled
Wishmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Feb 2011, 13:13   #20
Ave

Ave is a glorious beacon of lightAve is a glorious beacon of lightAve is a glorious beacon of lightAve is a glorious beacon of lightAve is a glorious beacon of lightAve is a glorious beacon of light

caught to my eyes aswell Wishmaster, but reading spinners post, there are some handy things to steal here aswell Starting from the aspects of specializing your alliance/galaxy/personal strategys, specializing the races instead of just numerical changes and so on.

Good luck Spinner. Regardless you have obviously great ideas on your own and something new and original to offer. Its not a shame to go thrue some competing old pa clones and games in genre to see their manuals and suggestion forums. This alone gives hunders of ideas to offer features, strategy and userfriendlyness to users and might help move players from these games, when there is atleast something similar and ready studied, that u can rely on. My intention of this is to kick of something complete, instead of beta after beta after beta. Would be nice if the peak of players were actually there when the game was built its best and not when the beta of weaknesses is launched

Pretty much same goes to PA, even the technologia companys steal from others aswell. Doesnt mean u cant come up with original ideas of your own, but if something is working, is brining users and is enjoyable, why invent wheel again?
Unread 23 Feb 2011, 18:08   #21
Spinner
Founder of Planetarion

You have a couple of good points there, Ave (-:
That said, we ARE going new ways when it comes to the GUI, amongst other things. And if the game is built well, it will not need things like an external manual to explain things (Big challenge this one!).
I must admit I don't like to go through suggestions for other games when I am making one, but of course there are already certain ideas, certain views, and certain opinions that I carry around that comes from playing AND reading about other games.
Atm, I'm having some doubts about our "tech-system", as I fear it can be slightly too much, but we shall see (-:

Have a great week!

- Spinner
Unread 24 Feb 2011, 01:23   #22
Light
You've Seen The Light
Speed Cards Champion

Light has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond repute

At the end of the day, at the moment; it only takes a couple of alliances to switch to Spinners new game to kill PA. We dont have enough players to compete as it is.
First shalt thou take out the Holy Pin. Then shalt thou count to three, no more, no less. Three shall be the number thou shalt count, and the number of the counting shall be three. Four shalt thou not count, neither count thou two, excepting that thou then proceed to three. Five is right out. Once the number three, being the third number, be reached, then lobbest thou thy Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch towards thy foe, who, being naughty in my sight, shall snuff it.
Light is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Feb 2011, 17:22   #23
Spinner
Founder of Planetarion

Let's worry about the future when the future is here.
Who knows, maybe 2460 is not part of the name, but the year of release (-:

- Spinner
Unread 27 Feb 2011, 16:55   #24
Zeus
True Gamer

Zeus is a jewel in the roughZeus is a jewel in the roughZeus is a jewel in the rough

hehe and so the cycle of life begins again
Unread 2 Mar 2011, 16:05   #25
MrLobster
Commander in Briefs!

MrLobster has much to be proud ofMrLobster has much to be proud ofMrLobster has much to be proud ofMrLobster has much to be proud ofMrLobster has much to be proud ofMrLobster has much to be proud ofMrLobster has much to be proud ofMrLobster has much to be proud ofMrLobster has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ave View Post
...but if something is working, is brining users and is enjoyable, why invent wheel again?
Indeed, however PA needs to learn to improve on the wheel (i.e and rubber etc).

As I see it, we've gone from stone wheels (Beta), Wooden Wheels (R1 - R9), to Rubber Wheels (r10 - r15), back to stone wheels (r16 - Current).

Current PA does have some better features than the old PA, but Technically and Graphically we have gone back to the stone age.

"he's got a proven track record when it comes to showy art composition" - Tommy

<Sigi> Light: can I ask u how many open internet-windows u always have?
<MrLobster|PM> i have 2, the pa page, and the website for naked light pictures
<Ave> both has bad gfx
MrLobster is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Mar 2011, 09:12   #26
Remy
Ex-Head Multihunter

Remy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud of

Old PA is a long time ago for me, but how have we gone back graphically since old PA? I can't remember flashy gfx at all :P
And what do you mean by Technically? The COde? The game mechanics? The server?
R7-9: Had an account, but didnt play seriously
R09.5: []LCH[] Officer
R10.0: []LCH[] HC (Rank #9, #1 Gal)
R10.5-R18.0: []LCH[] HC Scanner!
R18.0-R33 : Multihunter, Head MH
R34-.. : [CT] HC
Remy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Mar 2011, 05:41   #27
Makhil

Makhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to behold

we've not gone back but the world around us has moved forward and we haven't...
Unread 7 Mar 2011, 16:20   #28
Abort
Dumb Yankee

Abort has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Save PA? Get rid of IRC and do it all ingame... IRC is a joke and a 90s fad.
Unread 7 Mar 2011, 19:37   #29
ReligFree

ReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to all

I doubt we'll see any of it in PA,if anything they'll have sold some equity to free up funds for buying another game.
Unread 14 Mar 2011, 16:45   #30
a.k.a. BSE

11111 is on a distinguished road

And in other news:
Quote:
Jagex partners with Hasbro for Transformers MMO
Jagex has revealed details of its MMO partnership with toy maker Hasbro - the two are working on an online game based on the Transformers licence.

Hasbro already has a Transformers MMO in development with NetDragon for Asia, and a deal with Activision to create games based on the Transformers movies. This new game is targeting the US, Europe and Latin America.

"Hasbro's decision to align with Jagex speaks to the quality of their award-winning development and publishing team that boasts an outstanding track record of delivering innovative and fun online games capable of reaching millions of gamers across the globe," offered Mark Blecher, general manager of Digital Gaming and Media at Hasbro.

"We are extremely excited to create a dream team that combines Transformers brand stewards with Jagex development experts to deliver an epic Transformers gaming experience to fans in 2012."

Jagex is best known for free-to-play fantasy game RuneScape. It also runs a casual portal, FunOrb. In 2009 the company canned a futuristic sequel to RuneScape because it didn't meet quality expectations, costing the firm "tens of millions" according to its CEO Mark Gerhard.
- Source: gamesindustry.biz
11111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Mar 2011, 11:41   #31
Sebos

Sebos is a jewel in the roughSebos is a jewel in the roughSebos is a jewel in the rough

As well as this i read somewhere that they are still actively developing their own space browser game so i doubt PA is going to get any investment at all with all these new shiny projects going on
Sebos is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Mar 2011, 12:16   #32
Mzyxptlk
mz.

Onwards then, to oblivion.
Unread 17 Mar 2011, 15:42   #33
Spinner
Founder of Planetarion

I am still rather puzzled...Why did they buy Planetarion?
It's not going to make them money...
They do not appear to want to do anything with it...
It's not big enough to warrant any kind "lets buy our competition"...
Oh well, not my business, it just strikes me as odd.
Unread 17 Mar 2011, 16:41   #34
Korsan
Always MadcowS

Korsan is a jewel in the roughKorsan is a jewel in the roughKorsan is a jewel in the roughKorsan is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
They'll finish their own space combat game and replace pa with it. The new PA will be an entirely new Jagex invention I guess.
I don't care as long as it's good.

And to the noob that said "get rid of IRC" - GET OUT HERE!

And...

Relation Change Ascendancy and the Horde are now at war with each other.
Korsan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Mar 2011, 18:49   #35
Ramihyn
Emperor

Ramihyn has much to be proud ofRamihyn has much to be proud ofRamihyn has much to be proud ofRamihyn has much to be proud ofRamihyn has much to be proud ofRamihyn has much to be proud ofRamihyn has much to be proud ofRamihyn has much to be proud ofRamihyn has much to be proud of

Quote:
Maybe they just wanted the established userbase to jumpstart their upcoming sci-fi/space mmo products. Thats what we here where discussing some years ago when PA was initially for sale. Both products could benefit because of the different gaming experiences and overlapping customer groups.

Then again ... nowadays the established userbase is probably not ... that ... big anymore for this to make much sense
Ramihyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Mar 2011, 22:13   #36
Judge
Doh!

Judge is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ramihyn View Post

Then again ... nowadays the established userbase is probably not ... that ... big anymore for this to make much sense

The people with "sense" left a long time ago.
Unread 17 Mar 2011, 22:23   #37
ellonweb

ellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant future

Quote:
If your new game is a success, then you are their competition. And so by buying Planetarion, they stop you from getting the name, which might have helped you. On the other hand, in my opinion it'll have minimal impact on you, and it'd be pretty warped logic from them if that was their reasoning.
ellonweb is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Mar 2011, 04:33   #38
Wishmaster
LDK

Wishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Judge View Post
The people with "sense" left a long time ago.
you dont need "that" big of a universe to have a good round of planetarion....
I ve had fun games of planetarion during the past years.

Quote:
Originally posted by Newt
I would give me right testicle to be in a gal with you wishmaster!!! wonder if thatd be enough to bribe spinner with hmmmm
<JC`> i sent him a msg saying Wishmaster 0wns, so he recalled
Wishmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Mar 2011, 21:04   #39
Foxman

Foxman is just really niceFoxman is just really niceFoxman is just really niceFoxman is just really nice

But ur an sad excuse for a human being wish, cant say it counts much!
Foxman is offline   Reply With Quote