User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Discussions > Departing PA Messages

Unread 25 Nov 2008, 22:20   #1
Willzzz
Legion Idle Master

Willzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud of
Guess i should face facts..

As the title of this thread says i guess i should face facts.

I have had a lot of critisism since i returned to PA to help Assman lead Jenova and brought back around 40 ex players to this game. Some are still of course playing (former legion players which i had the honour of playing with in the origonal rounds of PA) But i guess i never got back into it myself. One round as a scanner and the rest i just ended up idling and of course sodding off.

But the main reason why i am leaving this game again is due to the fact this round i was appauld by the acctions of the MH Team by closing me for a rule which 1) Was never made public it was brought back into the game and 2) I wasnt doing this anyway so why i was closed is beyond me. I feel ashamed to have been closed, especially after how i have been trying to drag back members to play this game, and the way the MH team treated me to be honest was a disgrace. But this is another matter if you want to discuss this properly with me feel free to see me idiling in #vts on NG still.

But i have to say its been an honour working alongside some of my old friends, and of course some new ones. People such as: Assman, zhukov, shev, nanomatrix, Ronin, Ninja, Dark_Angel, Fred, Rock, Adastra, Foxman, Vladel, ]x[, Lord-Niko, Furbeh, Athena, Dirtball, Horus, Ogami, Coldfusion, BA etc

Just some of the old faces which returned with me and some which never left.

Anyway i wish you all luck with this game, and i do hope all of the older players do return and bring somthing back to the game which ave birth to communites such as Legion, Fury, Fang, Xanadu virus etc. And Audentes it was a pleasure working with you guys, your a great core of members and i wish you luck for many rounds. Just a shame my round got cut short.

Willzzz
Co VtS Founder

Played: Round 1-13. PA Team: Round 13-17. The Return: Round 18-19. PA Team: Round 20. Return.. Again: Round 21-37 Retired: Round 38 Returned: Round 39-45 Retired: Round 45 Returned: Round: 56

p3nguin Founder
Willzzz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Nov 2008, 22:36   #2
Assassin
PA Ancient

Assassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant future
Re: Guess i should face facts..

Well what can i say you always were an idle git

On the serious side though, when i came into PA round 1 you made me feel welcome and from then till round 5 you shown me how to use the tools for PA, and of course introduced me to some fantastic players and got me into legion which to this day was the best alliance ive ever taken part off. I will miss you mate. Take care

Ever been attacked by a p3nguin? You get left a bit black and white!

p3nguin Founder
Assassin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Nov 2008, 22:49   #3
Veedeejem!
Hibernating

Veedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond repute

as i say in almost every quit post...
You'll be back!

[ToF] - [eXilition] - [Rock] - [Denial] - [DLR] - [eVolution] - [ODDR] - [HR] - [Ultores] - [Apprime] - [Ironborn]
Veedeejem! is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Nov 2008, 23:11   #4
Eternity
DarK_AnGeL^

Eternity is an unknown quantity at this point

I'll miss you Willzzz

Im shocked I got a mention at all
VtS, CpV, RAH, ND, Jenova, xVx, Ascendancy, Rainbows, Kittenz, Faceless, Ironborn and RED.

Played in rounds :
20, 22, 23, 24, 27, 30, 31
71 - 85.
Eternity is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Nov 2008, 00:11   #5
gzambo
Fightin-irish for life

gzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant future

old man your not going and we both know that
was a pleasure to play with you and against you

"In the absence of orders, find something and kill it."
-Rommel
gzambo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Nov 2008, 22:57   #6
Mek
InSomniac

Mek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to behold

no mention for me?

miss you man

Runner up in the InSomnia 'Drunkest HC' competition - Currently on the wagon

Elysium | HR | eXilition | OuZo | ND | InSomnia | DLR

db battlegroup founder and spiritual leader

Sexytime HC of Belgians (#s3xytime)

Not so retired anymore....
Mek is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Nov 2008, 23:02   #7
Vladel
Retired

Vladel is just really niceVladel is just really niceVladel is just really niceVladel is just really niceVladel is just really nice

Willzzz you will always be my boss

Rnd 26-32 Jenova Denial (BC) Newdawn (HC)

Rnd 33 Retired
Vladel is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Nov 2008, 01:24   #8
Ogami
Penguinnaire

Ogami is an unknown quantity at this point

So I wont get spammed with mails bout "next round" anymore?

Now you can sit on the fence with me, BDB and horus and talk about the good ol' time! Or even better come play WAR with legion

take care mate and keep in touch.
Was behind him...
Ogami is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Nov 2008, 01:41   #9
VenoX

VenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant future

yet more evidence, as if we need any more, that PA team are responsible for the slow death of PA and if the game is to move forward at all under OMAC the first thing they need to look at is the people who they are entrusting with the responsibility of running their game and enforcing the rules.

Laters Willzzz.
Unread 27 Nov 2008, 21:05   #10
HaNzI
Apprime Troll HC

HaNzI has a spectacular aura aboutHaNzI has a spectacular aura aboutHaNzI has a spectacular aura about

I bet you $50 i can name the admin who came up with all the "evidence"
its usually the same one when "they" call flying cats and dogs, evidence.
HaNzI is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Nov 2008, 21:34   #11
Foxman

Foxman is just really niceFoxman is just really niceFoxman is just really niceFoxman is just really nice

GL irl Willzzz, also shocked to get a mention actualy
leave me a pm on irc for my email addy
Foxman is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Nov 2008, 21:46   #12
Assassin
PA Ancient

Assassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant future

Im joining you now old friend. I finally had enough of been double teamed by my own command and been abused by them so im quiting PA too Lets get a beer and go retire in style.

Ever been attacked by a p3nguin? You get left a bit black and white!

p3nguin Founder
Assassin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Nov 2008, 02:56   #13
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

BloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ogami View Post
So I wont get spammed with mails bout "next round" anymore?

Now you can sit on the fence with me, BDB and horus and talk about the good ol' time! Or even better come play WAR with legion

take care mate and keep in touch.
Funny ur still at these boards 10hi

RB Ely MISTU Angel Fusi0n 1up ToF VisioN CT FAnG ROCK
BloodyButcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Nov 2008, 19:31   #14
Shev
So what?

Shev is a splendid one to beholdShev is a splendid one to beholdShev is a splendid one to beholdShev is a splendid one to beholdShev is a splendid one to beholdShev is a splendid one to beholdShev is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodyButcher View Post
Funny ur still at these boards 10hi
He's just trying to recruit for WAR now :P

[RaH] [Mercenaries]
Shev is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Nov 2008, 19:46   #15
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

G.K Zhukov is an unknown quantity at this point

It was fun playing with Jenova in r22, Willlzzz.

And certainly beeing in galaxy with my r5 gc, Horus, and Ogami, Thor and BDB.

But the game is dying, and it's better to move on.
<Almeida> well i like to grow fat myself too, and when i have enough ships then i can engage in big battles
<Nantoz> Zhukov for Lord Protector!
<Jakiri> (Windows)XP was fine on release
G.K Zhukov is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Dec 2008, 12:53   #16
Alki
Drink is Good

Alki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better place

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shev View Post
He's just trying to recruit for WAR now :P
shev where have you been all my life. You know colt came back aswell

Ciao willz have a good one.