User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Discussions

Unread 7 Aug 2007, 16:44   #1
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

G.K Zhukov is an unknown quantity at this point
Whats wrong

After playing this pa again, for the first time since r15, I want a few things improved.

1) Stats.
They make it too hard to defend, without t2 targeting and the whole round evolves around "swap the roid". Fun, no. The stats are shit. Get someone else to do them.

2) Pateam.
Stop beeing so unproffesional. Stop tweaking the stats two days before a round starts. Stop appointing someone like Remy to MH (thats just so r4-Moridin all over again, cant people learn?).

3) Together with stats, mixed buddypacks makes it really difficult to wage alliance-wars. Its damn hard when a alliance is spread all over the place. It encourages the boring "I just want roids, so lets find a fat gal and hit it"-mentality.

4) Stats. YES THEY ARE SHIT. Just had to tell you (pateam) this again, couse I suspect you folks aint the brightest around
(specially you appoco).
<Almeida> well i like to grow fat myself too, and when i have enough ships then i can engage in big battles
<Nantoz> Zhukov for Lord Protector!
<Jakiri> (Windows)XP was fine on release
G.K Zhukov is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Aug 2007, 17:27   #2
Allfather
The PropaGhandi

Allfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these parts
Re: Whats wrong

Ugh, I never thought the day would come when I agreed with Zhuckoff
On a positive note: I nominate myself for pa team!

<Deffeh> I just told my parents im a homosexual, now they kicked me out
Allfather is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Aug 2007, 17:42   #3
robban1

robban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these parts

well i would say its too easy to def due to all the 0 loss ships that all the def whores build but yeah stats are a bit dull and well pa team,kinda think i said enough about them already

robban1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Aug 2007, 17:57   #4
Nadar
I see you!

Nadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriend

Stats will always be shit/uneven, that's what makes them interesting. If all races stats were equal this would be an awfully boring game.
Unread 7 Aug 2007, 18:06   #5
Elevator
Crackhead

Elevator is a jewel in the roughElevator is a jewel in the roughElevator is a jewel in the roughElevator is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nadar
Stats will always be shit/uneven, that's what makes them interesting. If all races stats were equal this would be an awfully boring game.
he does have a point there...for the rest I agree with Zhukov
Unread 7 Aug 2007, 18:07   #6
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by G.K Zhukov
After playing this pa again, for the first time since r15, I want a few things improved.

1) Stats.
They make it too hard to defend, without t2 targeting and the whole round evolves around "swap the roid". Fun, no. The stats are shit. Get someone else to do them.

4) Stats. YES THEY ARE SHIT. Just had to tell you (pateam) this again, couse I suspect you folks aint the brightest around
(specially you appoco).
The problem has been an increased reliance in the stats on 0-loss defence, from what I can tell. Game and Keizari are doing them this time (apparantly) so I'm withholding judgement until I see those stats.

Quote:
3) Together with stats, mixed buddypacks makes it really difficult to wage alliance-wars. Its damn hard when a alliance is spread all over the place. It encourages the boring "I just want roids, so lets find a fat gal and hit it"-mentality.
These buddypacks are a good thing. The game can't support private galaxies at the moment, while random galaxies have many problems of their own. There's a general consensus that the present buddypacks are working well, which is good to see.

1up/eXilition planets were spread all over the place during their wars, yet that never stopped them. Planet-targetting isn't something new, you can't just target a few galaxies that are X Alliance-heavy and expect to cause them major losses.
Unread 7 Aug 2007, 19:58   #7
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
you folks aint the brightest around
(specially you appoco).
That's not really fair dude. Appoco has put shitloads of effort and time into this game, and he's one of the best things to happen to PA in the last few years.

I'll be one of the first to slate PA Team if I think they're being complete butts but in this case you're wrong.

On topic of the stats; they are being changed this round as they have for nearly every round past... I trust in Game to create some decent ones!
Unread 7 Aug 2007, 21:36   #8
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Kargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:

1) Stats.

2) Pateam.
Stop beeing so unproffesional. Stop tweaking the stats two days before a round starts. Stop appointing someone like Remy to MH (thats just so r4-Moridin all over again, cant people learn?).
First to 1) I think the last two rounds stats have been very good in terms of defending, and TGV is an alliance that focuses on defense.

2) Well, what you give is what you get, when remy were the only one avaliable then thats what we get. If you think you can do a better job than the current status horrible, then feel free to apply! I hear Fiery accepts everyone that offers her a pair of shoes.
Unread 7 Aug 2007, 22:16   #9
MotoX
Stolen

MotoX is infamous around these partsMotoX is infamous around these partsMotoX is infamous around these partsMotoX is infamous around these partsMotoX is infamous around these parts

Quote:

1) Stats.

2) Pateam.

(specially you appoco).

I'm not sure which game or round you playing but I think the stats are great!

Look how close it is in every sence....alliance/gal/planet etc...that would be proof enough for me!

Mabey the defence side is to hard for you to figure out!?

I'll say - go PA-TEAM!

Every round the same whiners, reguardless how many(free) hours good people put into this game..bah

This round have had more fun in it then...well I can't remember-and yet I have been here since R3
Unread 7 Aug 2007, 22:38   #10
Fiery
PA Team

Fiery has much to be proud ofFiery has much to be proud ofFiery has much to be proud ofFiery has much to be proud ofFiery has much to be proud ofFiery has much to be proud ofFiery has much to be proud ofFiery has much to be proud ofFiery has much to be proud ofFiery has much to be proud of

Kargool,
Not true. I wouldn't take you on the mh team for a million pairs of shoes.
Fiery is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Aug 2007, 22:39   #11
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Kargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiery
Kargool,
What if they were red?
Unread 7 Aug 2007, 23:10   #12
gzambo
Fightin-irish for life

gzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant future

well i dont think we have ever had a rd where everyone has been hapy with the stats , but your meant to adapt to them after all they are the same for everyone so grow a pair of balls suck it up and quit whining bout shit stats they are the same for us all

"In the absence of orders, find something and kill it."
-Rommel
gzambo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Aug 2007, 00:25   #13
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiery
Kargool,
I have a pair of old muddy wellies...?