User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 29 Apr 2008, 15:23   #251
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Given the recent rumours I've heard...

Quote:
Originally Posted by HRH_H_Crab
I have not made up any lies about you guys, but if you are asking me whether some people on the internet said spiteful and hurtful things about some others in a rival faction, then yeah, I think there is a good chance that they have.

Now go forth and challenge the next person you are seeking justice from!
The issue is not that there were spiteful or hurtful you dense subhuman bloodclot. It is that they were untrue. Which is what this thread is here for. I mean ****ing seriously are you retarded? How many times do I have to say this. Maybe you can pm me on irc again and threaten to reveal the fact idimmu multied back in r16 and I can have a good laugh at your pathetic attempts to appear superior.
Unread 29 Apr 2008, 15:42   #252
HRH_H_Crab
Jazz Maverick

HRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud of

That wasn't a threat it was just an indication that I was aware that your comments about having nothing to hide were bullshit.

(I say you meaning Asc, its very difficult to know whether your complaints about people lying are with regard to you "JBG" or you "Asc" and my not having seen any concrete accusations of cheating don't make it any easier - please don't post them though as Im not that interested).

I never had any indication of revealing it on the basis that I meet Idi for drinks regularly irl and you have now no doubt caused untold drama in #linux by outing him.

For the record, I wasn't aware of his multiying, the incident I was referring to was some sort of hilarious sql injection exploit which resulted in our galaxy receiving incoming of negative amounts of ships... unfortunately we never got to find out what happened when they landed
HRH_H_Crab is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Apr 2008, 15:48   #253
HRH_H_Crab
Jazz Maverick

HRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud of

Quote:
dense subhuman bloodclot
Ah the good old ad hom, always a sign that the debater is arguing his point skillfully.

You have really covered yourself with glory in this thread.
Unread 29 Apr 2008, 16:01   #254
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I don't have anything to hide. I'm perfectly willing to admit that happened (although to be honest I didn't know about it at the time and I probably would have reported him for it if I had). The only time since I returned to pa that I've known about cheating and didn't report it was in r17 when idi (again!) had some sort of bizzare exploit going whereby he was going to get 0 eta ships and then roid the top planets. I was told this in confidence, it sounded entertaining and it'd obviously be reversed and rolled back. The negative amount of ships thing was fixed the next day I believe by the way (didn't idi or nick or someone actually report it?)

If you want an example of how I/asc don't accept cheating (if you don't you're getting it anyways) in r19 when our gal was going for #1 we reported one of our galmates for cheating (he got someone to suicide on him) and then had to pay to exile a 2/3 million score planet. This fits in with my personal approach to PA where it's not just about the end result, it's about how well you had to play to get there.

Amusingly you appear to have no idea what an ad hominem argument consists of. An ad hominem argument is a type of fallacy where an argument is rejected on the basis of some irrelevant fact about the person making that argument. Now unless you want to declare that you are in fact a "dense subhuman bloodclot"...

I do applaud the attempt to use some latin to look smart on the internet though. After all, it's what I spend most of my time doing!
Unread 29 Apr 2008, 16:30   #255
Game^

Game^ is a splendid one to beholdGame^ is a splendid one to beholdGame^ is a splendid one to beholdGame^ is a splendid one to beholdGame^ is a splendid one to beholdGame^ is a splendid one to beholdGame^ is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
I have not made up any lies about you guys, but if you are asking me whether some people on the internet said spiteful and hurtful things about some others in a rival faction, then yeah, I think there is a good chance that they have.

Now go forth and challenge the next person you are seeking justice from!
The thread wasn't intended for you solely, it was intended for the dipshits that actually believed the crap that was being circulated around. However you are well on the way to being labelled the same as them.
Game^ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Apr 2008, 17:07   #256
HRH_H_Crab
Jazz Maverick

Quote:
It is most commonly used to refer specifically to the ad hominem abusive, or argumentum ad personam, which consists of criticizing or personally attacking an argument's proponent in an attempt to discredit that argument.
(From Wikipedia not that I consider that an authority).

My basic argument is that its pointless to complain about people calling you cheaters when its impossible for them to prove that you are not, and its impossible for you to prove your innocence.

I accept I may not have stated that clearly before.

I also accept that because you may not have understood that argument you might have just been letting off a little steam.

Your response which includes references to subhuman blood clots and mental retardation is certainly more of an attack against me than it is a means of undermining the position I have described.

Game^: I don't really understand what the thread not being soley intended for me has to do with anything here. And if you wish to characterize me as a dipshit (either for the purposes of discrediting my argument or simply to let of steam), then by all means do so.

I shall try to take the slurs more gracefully than those of you poor people that were called cheaters (may even hax0rs too).

JBG:

Quote:
I can have a good laugh at your pathetic attempts to appear superior.
While I do genuinely feel that I am far superior to you in terms of not really caring as much about Planetarion, and would like to think that if I was wrongly accused of cheating I would be a lot cooler about it, I am not here to be measured by those criteria.

The only thing that really matters is planet score, and I think even Chika is doing better than me, so you can rest assured on that basis I bow to your superiority!
Unread 29 Apr 2008, 17:14   #257
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
While I do genuinely feel that I am far superior to you in terms of not really caring as much about Planetarion
Not caring is a great indicator of coolness. Keep up the good work.

P.S. No sarcasm intended.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Apr 2008, 17:16   #258
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
(From Wikipedia not that I consider that an authority).

My basic argument is that its pointless to complain about people calling you cheaters when its impossible for them to prove that you are not, and its impossible for you to prove your innocence.
Here you are actually incorrect and by referring to another fallacy which is briefly rambled over here you can perhaps understand why.

Edit: Wikipedia sucks. My advice is never to rely on it for anything other than pop culture references.
Unread 29 Apr 2008, 17:22   #259
[ND]Balor

[ND]Balor has a spectacular aura about[ND]Balor has a spectacular aura about[ND]Balor has a spectacular aura about

JBG: Perhaps the use of latin was another debating technique, as anybody who has debated at any high level (or been an asshole their whole like like me) knows that it's not about how much you know or how much truth you spew, it's about how much and how steadfastly the masses believe the bullshit.

I don't think many people here know much latin, so it was probably a sound tactic on Crab's part.

Then you had to make things all messy by refuting it. Can we get back to arguing why (or why not) asc are nobs and not turn this into an argument about latin terms in a legal sense?

And by the way, I have officially stopped caring that asc might have logged in to our accounts. Good job asc. And good job to whoever caught you. And good job to those of us who didn't know anything was going on, but still managed to whack off 3 times a day on average this past week.

Bravo.
[ND]Balor is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Apr 2008, 17:30   #260
JonnyBGood
Banned

If one single person reads this thread and realises that most, if not all (nobody has been willing to give me a list of reasons to my face) of the reasons given out as to why ascendancy had to be targetted for cheating were lies then it's a decent outcome for an AD thread in my opinion.
Unread 29 Apr 2008, 17:53   #261
Jezz84
DDK

Jezz84 is an unknown quantity at this point

man this thread got boring :/

DDK - Death Defying Killaz
JoV - Joy of Villainy
FAnG - Furious Angels Next Generation
Eclipse - Eclipse
CT- Conspiracy Theory
VS - Volkstaat
Urwins - Urwins
NoX - NoX

Jezz84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Apr 2008, 18:00   #262
HRH_H_Crab
Jazz Maverick

JBG: why do you persist in making posts that make you look so daft?
You can hide behind whatever interpretations of ad hominem you like, but it doesnt change that fact that rather than addressing my point, you resorted to childish name calling, which coming from someone that doesn't want to be labeled a cheat is pretty funny.

If it makes it easier for you, I am happy to stoop to that level too:

Quote:
If one single person reads this thread and realises that most, if not all (nobody has been willing to give me a list of reasons to my face) of the reasons given out as to why ascendancy had to be targetted for cheating were lies then it's a decent outcome for an AD thread in my opinion.
If that is genuinely your aim, then you are really very very silly, and I would suggest that instead your time would be better spent putting in some overtime, doing some study, moderating some other threads or urinating vertically against the same flagpole I referred Jesterina to earlier in this thread.

Get
Over
It

Exilition did...
Unread 29 Apr 2008, 18:07   #263
JonnyBGood
Banned

I'm perfectly happy with people thinking I'm a childish name-caller. After all, it's quite true. (I was going to say 'as your mum would know' here but my propensities have already been rather adequately demonstrated.)

My time would no doubt be spent more productively elsewhere. In fact 99% of what I do is remarkably unproductive. However I don't really mind discussing things on forums (as evidenced by my postcount). I do feel I have to enquire as to whether or not, considering your opinions on the time you claim I have wasted in this thread, your time has been most productively spent in replying to me here.
Unread 29 Apr 2008, 18:30   #264
Banned
Banned

Banned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so little

Quote:
JBG: why do you persist in making posts that make you look so daft?
You can hide behind whatever interpretations of ad hominem you like, but it doesnt change that fact that rather than addressing my point, you resorted to childish name calling, which coming from someone that doesn't want to be labeled a cheat is pretty funny.
Actually he was doing both. It's called flaming. Ad hominem would be "Since you are a <derogatory term>, your claims are irrelevant." For example, in American politics. "That's Liberal garbage." Or about OSes. "Spoken like a true Windows luser."

Stating "You're a cretinous slug, because your position is relying on false assumptions," does not make calling someone a cretinous slug ad hominem, it's just complimentary.

It really annoys me when people pull the ad hominem card on AD, because ad hominem attacks are in fact against the rules precisely because this distinction is tedious to point out ad nauseum*. If you honestly believe that JBG was making an ad hominem attack, report him to the mods, or if you don't trust Lok or furball to be objective enough, standard procedure is to go one link up, which in JBG's case is whatever idiot volunteered to admin the forum.

* Sorry.

Last edited by Banned; 29 Apr 2008 at 18:36.
Banned is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Apr 2008, 18:32   #265
CBA
Mind-boggling

CBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these parts

JBG Just Got Owned

R21-Randy Dandys Winners R21
1:9:5 -SoClose- -YetSoFar-

You have pending friend requests from Newt.
CBA is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Apr 2008, 18:35   #266
Banned
Banned

Banned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so little

Quote:
Originally Posted by cba
Look at me!
Banned is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Apr 2008, 18:59   #267
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

G.K Zhukov is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Banned
Look at me!
<Almeida> well i like to grow fat myself too, and when i have enough ships then i can engage in big battles
<Nantoz> Zhukov for Lord Protector!
<Jakiri> (Windows)XP was fine on release
G.K Zhukov is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Apr 2008, 19:53   #268
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by G.K Zhukov
Look at me!
We could keep this up forever. Let's not.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Unread 29 Apr 2008, 20:38   #269
KaneED
Motherfracker

KaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond repute

I wish Asc were cheating because then I might be t100 instead of t800
KaneED is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Apr 2008, 20:52   #270
Munkee
Dictator

Munkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to behold

STOOM topics always start out so fun.. then end so boring because jbg and co seem to turn it in to some form of:

english lesson
big word contest
CBA attack
we dont cheat yet talk about it consistently
You got no proof rant
We are l33t just cant be bothered to try

more lobster dog please!!1!
Munkee is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Apr 2008, 21:00   #271
DrunkenViking
Retard0r

DrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud of

You really have to learn how to keep your ships alive KaneED
DrunkenViking is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Apr 2008, 21:30   #272
Mzyxptlk
mz.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Munkee
english lesson
Some of you need it.

Quote:
big word contest
Usually boring, though it's basically a continuation of the English lessons.

Quote:
CBA attack
Don't feed the troll.

Quote:
we dont cheat yet talk about it consistently
What are you talking about?

Quote:
You got no proof rant
Seems reasonable, innocent until proven guilty. Also, this appears to only have come up once so far, so I wouldn't go so far as to put this down as a trend.

Quote:
We are l33t just cant be bothered to try
Truth always works best, unless your opponent is incapable of reason or compromise.
Unread 29 Apr 2008, 21:33   #273
Munkee
Dictator

Munkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mzyxptlk
Some of you need it.

Usually boring, though it's basically a continuation of the English lessons.

Don't feed the troll.

What are you talking about?

Seems reasonable, innocent until proven guilty. Also, this appears to only have come up once so far, so I wouldn't go so far as to put this down as a trend.

Truth always works best, unless your opponent is incapable of reason or compromise.
points proven: http://farm1.static.flickr.com/81/27...018a588c6a.jpg
Unread 29 Apr 2008, 22:17   #274
[ND]Balor

[ND]Balor has a spectacular aura about[ND]Balor has a spectacular aura about[ND]Balor has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
english lesson
People who try to show off how much they know about English are most often tools (i'm a journalist and do it a lot). However, in this case it was Latin, a dead or dying language. I guess priests use it, but they do other things that I'd rather not accuse the Latin enthusiasts in here of doing.

Quote:
big word contest
Before I got to Munkee's post I was thinking about how many big words were being thrown around. I assume most of you don't talk like this and are doing it to try to win the argument based on looking smarter.

Tbh, it's not an argument that can be won. NDers aren't going to concede and say asc pwns and didn't cheat and are the best, and asc folk aren't going to apologize and admit they cheated and slob our nobs. So the big words aren't helping you at all.

I have a dictionary too. Google works just as well for those of you who don't. I recommend words with four or more syllables for most intense argument championing.

Last edited by [ND]Balor; 29 Apr 2008 at 22:21. Reason: i can't spell
Unread 29 Apr 2008, 22:18   #275
_Kila_
break it down!

_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society

This thread is pretty funny. I'm glad that my spreading of "Ascendancy use aimhacks" propaganda has finally paid off.

Why the **** are people attempting to justify attacking Ascendancy? "I felt like it" is a good enough excuse. I think a 6 vs 1 teamup on the number 6 alliance is pretty hilarious no matter who it is and would gladly have joined in if I had a planet. Can you guys all team up on F-crew next?

Quote:
Not really, no.
I'm pretty sure you wouldn't recruit me

Quote:
I never had any indication of revealing it on the basis that I meet Idi for drinks regularly irl and you have now no doubt caused untold drama in #linux by outing him.
Oh noes, idi multied in PA 10 rounds ago, the consequences will be dire.
Unread 29 Apr 2008, 22:23   #276
Mzyxptlk
mz.

Quote:
Nice way of dodging the content of my post.
Unread 29 Apr 2008, 23:09   #277
[ND]Balor

Quote:
Nice way of dodging the content of my post.
Nice way of making a post with very little in the way of useful content. =D
Unread 29 Apr 2008, 23:14   #278
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
Tbh, it's not an argument that can be won. NDers aren't going to concede and say asc pwns and didn't cheat and are the best, and asc folk aren't going to apologize and admit they cheated and slob our nobs. So the big words aren't helping you at all.
This isn't an argument. This is me asking for proof. By virtue of the fact nobody has presented proof...well, put it this way, it doesn't really bother me too much if nobody comes on here and explicitly admits defeat.

I do like these accusations of using "big words". What "big words" are we actually referring to here?
Unread 29 Apr 2008, 23:35   #279
Munkee
Dictator

YAWN111!!!1!.. ill be ****ed if im reading back through this thread and the JBG drivel to find said big words..

more lobster dog?

http://www.urbanaddiction.com/LobsterDog.jpg
Unread 29 Apr 2008, 23:44   #280
JonnyBGood
Banned

Drivel? You user of big words you!

Edit: At this point we're just spamming though so I'll ask both you and I to desist.
Unread 29 Apr 2008, 23:50   #281
Munkee
Dictator

http://images.etsy.com/all_images/4/...N.12984602.jpg

desisting
Unread 30 Apr 2008, 00:03   #282
DarkHeart

DarkHeart is just really niceDarkHeart is just really niceDarkHeart is just really niceDarkHeart is just really niceDarkHeart is just really nice

those lobster doggies actually look smarter than asc and all their big words

elevator..i loled...

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
If you want an example of how I/asc don't accept cheating (if you don't you're getting it anyways) in r19 when our gal was going for #1 we reported one of our galmates for cheating (he got someone to suicide on him) and then had to pay to exile a 2/3 million score planet. This fits in with my personal approach to PA where it's not just about the end result, it's about how well you had to play to get there.
i loled even harder.

o wait mb... you were jsut gathering intel when u accesed those webbies so thats all fine, laffin gravy baby no cheating done right there and ofc how well and har du played in getting those passwords

/me rereads jbg's statement as to how he got those pw's

oooooooo rightttttttt.....played very well gj, leet skills

p.s. yeah yeah this alliance this and that alliance that in round whatever when person blob did something

you did it. deny it all u want. and jsut cause elevator or game or jezz decides to ignore all your bs rhetorical self eddifying and ultimately ludricous justifications of what u did. doesnt mean they are right. they need to wipe their noses coz the poop stains are showing whats it like getting ass tickled by their noses i soooooo wish i could be on the receiving end of that little orgy

p.s. i heard the 6v1 was really fun, and this thread turned quite dull hurray for munkee and his lobster dogs

Last edited by DarkHeart; 30 Apr 2008 at 00:08.
DarkHeart is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Apr 2008, 00:07   #283
Mzyxptlk
mz.

For the love of god, read.
Unread 30 Apr 2008, 00:10   #284
DarkHeart

DarkHeart is just really niceDarkHeart is just really niceDarkHeart is just really niceDarkHeart is just really niceDarkHeart is just really nice

i would but im off to bed....while asc was sleeping b4 they got up and spent 18 hours active online i was working and all that jazz

ill read tommorrow sooooo let circle jerk commence so i gots somethign to giggle about when i read it tommorrow or next week whenevr im net on ad
Unread 30 Apr 2008, 00:17   #285
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkHeart
those lobster doggies actually look smarter than asc and all their big words

elevator..i loled...

i loled even harder.

o wait mb... you were jsut gathering intel when u accesed those webbies so thats all fine, laffin gravy baby no cheating done right there and ofc how well and har du played in getting those passwords

/me rereads jbg's statement as to how he got those pw's

oooooooo rightttttttt.....played very well gj, leet skills

p.s. yeah yeah this alliance this and that alliance that in round whatever when person blob did something

you did it. deny it all u want. and jsut cause elevator or game or jezz decides to ignore all your bs rhetorical self eddifying and ultimately ludricous justifications of what u did. doesnt mean they are right. they need to wipe their noses coz the poop stains are showing whats it like getting ass tickled by their noses i soooooo wish i could be on the receiving end of that little orgy

p.s. i heard the 6v1 was really fun, and this thread turned quite dull hurray for munkee and his lobster dogs
What the **** just happened here. Hey though, you've got rul3r in your gal, ask him. It's certainly easier for me than having to run your post through babelfish in order to find out what you're talking about.
Unread 30 Apr 2008, 00:48   #286
DarkHeart

its kinda clear wtf im on about. maybe i should of written it in latin so you would understand it better

and o yeah im back coz i realised i aint gonna be able to catch up with this thread for another couple of days so b4 i forget (And yeah i know HOW VERY SAD getting back out of bed for this...hell ct cant even get me out of bed when there a million incs )

Quote:
How do rights come into it at all? There is a database with login names and passwords. They're designed to keep everyone out except the people who know them. We know a login name, and matching password. So we have access. Simple.
Quote:
Originally Posted by CHEAT ACCUSATION
How do rights come into it all? There is a game called pa and asc members all have unique login names and passwords. They're desinged to keep everyone out except the people who know them. Asc being the cunning all powerful beings we are all posted our login names with matching passwords to a website we could all view. So we have access to each others PA accounts. Simple
Sumwhere in irc....

JGB> wow mz uve just found a serious loophole
Elevatwhore> holy crap mz thats fking genius.
NotquitesaneGame> wow so like if we jsut happen to know each others login details were allowed to access each others accounts??
Jezz> HOYL CRAP MZ !lolszz
JEzz cums
JGB> wow the eula wont know what hit it
Mz> yeah pateam are pretty dumb for not seeing that 1 coming

i went to bed and finally realised how infinetly superior u r mz. mb for arguing against your undeniable and complete lack of logic. i retract all comments

*plz note all accusations of asc cheating in my made up convo are completey fictituous, so plz dont latiniz0r me
Unread 30 Apr 2008, 00:56   #287
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
If you honestly believe that JBG was making an ad hominem attack, report him to the mods, or if you don't trust Lok or furball to be objective enough, standard procedure is to go one link up, which in JBG's case is whatever idiot volunteered to admin the forum.
Having agreed to be Deputy Admin, that would be me

For those who are interested in knowing, Kal is Admin.
Unread 30 Apr 2008, 00:56   #288
Cochese
Retired

Cochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond repute

So we've really gotten nothing accomplished out of this thread other than adding some spice to the AD for a change...

The kids on the short bus aren't going to admit they were wrong, continue doing nothing to try to win the round, and basically just roll around in their own cum for roiding the evil, cheating, arrogant, baby eating Stoomers. Neato.

As for us...we didn't do anything "wrong" per say, nobody got closed, and are now I think actually motivated somewhat to do interesting things. Double neato.

Lemme know when this thread gets closed or more interesting

Utterly useless since r3
Cochese is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Apr 2008, 01:08   #289
Elevator
Crackhead

Elevator is a jewel in the roughElevator is a jewel in the roughElevator is a jewel in the roughElevator is a jewel in the rough

darkheart; thanks for helping me decide to delete the link to pa forums. damn you really, truly, utterly suck. (sorry mod's I just had to say it).

I certainly do not miss irc, the game itself or the majority of the people in it. this thread just made it very clear that I'd rather try basejumping without the parachute than reading this forum again.

asc > pa.
Unread 30 Apr 2008, 01:43   #290
JonnyBGood
Banned

Darkheart you appear to have seriously misunderstood the situation. Nobody, certainly not I, logged into any other player's game accounts. I agreed at the start of this round not to do this when I agreed to the EULA. However I did not agree that I would not access any other alliance's arbiters. This is what actually happened. There was no logging into anyone else's ingame accounts.
Unread 30 Apr 2008, 06:07   #291
[ND]Balor

/me gives JBG one cool point for referencing babel fish.

I know that was irrelevant, but boy do I love those books.
Unread 30 Apr 2008, 06:29   #292
Hude
self-entitledly superior

Hude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant future

DarkHeart, did you have a lobotomy recently?
Hude is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Apr 2008, 08:18   #293
Munkee
Dictator

this thread is just full of fail.. STOOM got it all out their system now? kicking and screaming about being targeted done with? :crymeariver:
Unread 30 Apr 2008, 08:20   #294
CBA
Mind-boggling

CBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hude
DarkHeart, did you have a lobotomy recently?

SHUT UP

R21-Randy Dandys Winners R21
1:9:5 -SoClose- -YetSoFar-

You have pending friend requests from Newt.
CBA is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Apr 2008, 09:13   #295
jerome

jerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so little

darkheart has certainly got a lot more dumb than the last time i talked to him
jerome is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Apr 2008, 09:20   #296
Hude
self-entitledly superior

Hude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by CBA
Look at me!
Hude is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Apr 2008, 09:23   #297
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
this thread is just full of fail.. STOOM got it all out their system now? kicking and screaming about being targeted done with? :crymeariver:
So often in this thread have I specifically pointed out that this is not what it was about that I have to ask what thread were you actually reading?
Unread 30 Apr 2008, 11:59   #298
Munkee
Dictator

Oh don't get me wrong at times during the first few pages i genuinely thought this wasn't a kicking and screaming thread.. but inevitably its turned in to a bitching fest which suggests that maybe you are all in a bit of a huff about being targeted. Deal with it tbh..
Unread 30 Apr 2008, 14:37   #299
Cochese
Retired

Cochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond repute

I think we have, and are, dealing with it quite nicely.

Thanks for the xp boys!

Utterly useless since r3
Cochese is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Apr 2008, 15:18   #300
Munkee
Dictator

finally a breakthrough one person looks on the bright side