User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 9 May 2007, 23:27   #51
Nadar
I see you!

Nadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriend
Re: The only reason WP came back

Interesting post. You tell him to get off his high horse and stop "acting like he own the game", and then you start contradicting yourself by defining his alliance as "not real" and "will be treated as such" as if your definition is the only one that counts and others can't play like they want.

Well done
Unread 11 May 2007, 23:11   #52
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Zh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReligFree
And i'm in CT, so clearly were pretty good.
I remember you not being especially great. :P

The majority of 1up Command does not play anylonger - mazzelaar and Sid have both moved onto Eve. Bashar lends his technical aid to CT. Cayl and Tis (the shining duo from early 1up rounds that MANY people miss out amongst mazz and Sid) have zero involvement with CT. Myself, I nolonger play Planetarion and am currently busy with a management course. Out of all that, you're left with angryduck (who was the last person to reach that title and was not an original founder or part of the Fury bond) and Bashar who my guess only does technical stuff. The rest of us have moved on to other games or projects in life. I was never in the same calibre as mazz, Sid or Tis as HC, but an alliance needs a loyalist like me who loves to mingle with the members - it opens up communications that otherwise wouldn't happen.

So CT is not a continuation of 1up. 1up ended, and the closest comparison to 1up would be between 1up/Fury and even that is flawed.

Hello all btw!

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
Inquisitorial Lord Protector of His Emperor's Glorius Empire
[20:19:04] <mazzelaar> I have to say a big up to Zhil - without those 8 def calls you covered we would've been screwed. | r12 End Ceremony
Zh|l is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 May 2007, 23:49   #53
mazzelaar
Vitriolic

mazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriend

Seemingly I'd best clarify my position.

I didn't play last round and I am 'playing' this one.

Duck got me to agree to playing this round under the proviso that it really didn't matter how inactive I was or how little I care about PA. I agreed.

Anything CT have done or will do is due, in no part, to myself. I'm there purely to be a mascot, attack if I can be arsed, do coord checks for members and to kick people when they get on my tits. Very occasionally I will respond to a suggestion on the of the other HC make but never in the manner of 'a command'.

I was appointed intel HC for CT given that it was the only position where I didn't really have to do anything and, for my sins, I couldn't currently tell you the top 5 alliances withuot looking at the universe page. Honestly, the only reason I've stuck around CT/PA is that they are a great bunch of chaps and I can have a great laugh with them whilst playing EvE.

Apologies for those of you who want to see CT as some sort of 1up extension but they simply aren't. Different methods, different command team and different members mean they're just plain different.

In support of Zhil; Tis and Cayl were integral to early 1up and it just wouldn't have been the same alliance without them. You're all welcome to say 'Sid and mazz' or 'Sid' but 1up was always a team in the command department. He *is* something special when it comes to thinking otuside the box but Sid wasn't there 24/7. He required a layer of able and willing command team members to work with and to allow 1up to function as it did.

Off to pew pew in a proper game. Have a nice evening.

*edit* I also have to agree, for the most part, with Chika. In my opinion WP finally thought '**** me, we might finally win a round'.

<@JBG> by the way is mazzelaar a community account that everyone in 1up logs into when they're feeling angry?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyBGood
mazzelaar has always reminded me of a hungry hungry hippo. Except instead of eating marbles he just bites the heads off new AD posters

Last edited by mazzelaar; 11 May 2007 at 23:56.
mazzelaar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 May 2007, 00:35   #54
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I miss tis and cayl, occasionally tis comes on and we just abuse him, but I still miss him.

1up reform
Unread 13 May 2007, 21:46   #55
Travler
Bona Fide Jesus Freak

Travler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReligFree
And i'm in CT, so clearly were pretty good.
Yeah but so am I so clearly we are not always that good.

If WP were not around we would most likely win but it looks like Angels is scheming to take the #2 spot. Maybe if Angels get the #2 spot there would be enough community support to take WP down some so that Angels could win a round since I doubt that most want CT to win again. Alot of people like WP though so maybe they will finish in first with Angels getting #2.
You're not the voice of Christianity di**head.

CT R22-20, [1up] R18-16, TGV R15,
The Illuminati - [NoS] - R14-13
Travler is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 May 2007, 21:49   #56
illeh

illeh is an unknown quantity at this point

i think a lot more ppl like the old school WP
illeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 May 2007, 22:21   #57
_Kila_
break it down!

_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society

I think people should let Angels win so that jer would commit suicide like he claimed he would.
Unread 14 May 2007, 06:19   #58
Mista

Mista is an unknown quantity at this point

heh illeh this wp is okay too
Mista is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 May 2007, 06:48   #59
Heartless
CRASHING BEATS 'N FANTASY

Heartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Travler
Maybe if Angels get the #2 spot there would be enough community support to take WP down some so that Angels could win a round since I doubt that most want CT to win again.
CT won't win shit this round anyway. Your constant waving of big planets / galaxies instead of crushing your competitors provides a solid base for failure.
Unread 14 May 2007, 09:14   #60
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

BloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud of

WP have way too much support from other alliances, they allready made up a very good lead.
It will be big job for angels to take them down and compete for the #1 spot.

RB Ely MISTU Angel Fusi0n 1up ToF VisioN CT FAnG ROCK
BloodyButcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 May 2007, 10:55   #61
Stoom
Bragpack™

Stoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodyButcher
WP have way too much support from other alliances, they allready made up a very good lead.
It will be big job for angels to take them down and compete for the #1 spot.
Stop whining about support.
If Ct and Angels would even TRY hitting WP maybe it would make a difference.
But Ct is too busy doing galraids and Angels has too much internal shit to be usefull.
And besides that, both Ct and Angels got enough support themselves (Orbit/VsN/VgN etc.)

Last edited by Stoom; 14 May 2007 at 13:56.
Stoom is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 May 2007, 10:55   #62
viC
Carnivorous Flamingo

viC is a splendid one to beholdviC is a splendid one to beholdviC is a splendid one to beholdviC is a splendid one to beholdviC is a splendid one to beholdviC is a splendid one to behold

I don't see whats wrong with WP thinking "ooh we can finally win" and coming back.

The situation is so shit that they might actually be able to win.

Hell SL could probably win this round.
Unread 14 May 2007, 11:00   #63
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

BloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stoom
Stop whining about supportplanets.
If Ct and Angels would even TRY hitting WP maybe it would make a difference.
But Ct is too busy doing galraids and Angels has too much internal shit to be usefull.
And besides that, both Ct and Angels got enough support themselves (Orbit/VsN/VgN etc.)

Ehh? where did i whine about support planets?
I said they have too much support from other alliances, ie, nobody wants CT to win another round after last round.
Read my post once or twice, and ask me if there is something that is unclear.

Unread 14 May 2007, 11:16   #64
viC
Carnivorous Flamingo

viC is a splendid one to beholdviC is a splendid one to beholdviC is a splendid one to beholdviC is a splendid one to beholdviC is a splendid one to beholdviC is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
nobody wants CT to win another round after last round.

Actually it looks like CT doesn't want to win the round. Maybe I've been away for too long, but wouldn't you have to actually attack your competition to win a wargame? :)
Unread 14 May 2007, 11:24   #65
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
Originally Posted by viC
Actually it looks like CT doesn't want to win the round. Maybe I've been away for too long, but wouldn't you have to actually attack your competition to win a wargame?
Im not in CT.

Unread 14 May 2007, 12:32   #66
Gio2k
Bolivian Alpaca

Gio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond repute

If CT and Angels are not hitting us, why are we still doing planet targetting?
Unread 14 May 2007, 13:56   #67
Stoom
Bragpack™

Stoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Ehh? where did i whine about support planets?
I said they have too much support from other alliances, ie, nobody wants CT to win another round after last round.
Read my post once or twice, and ask me if there is something that is unclear.
Maybe I used the wrong term, changed it to your will. My post still stands.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gio2k
If CT and Angels are not hitting us, why are we still doing planet targetting?
Ct is doing galraids, Angels planettargets. I'm saying they don't put in enough effort if they want to beat WP
Stoom is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 May 2007, 16:01   #68
Amycus
Flame me...

Amycus will become famous soon enoughAmycus will become famous soon enough

A win is a win, if you come back to get it because you know you can then who is to say anything of it?

Chika is just jealous because he is still here wasting his time and still can't win.
r4: [Tuba]HC
r11: [SiN]
r12: [SiN]HC
r13: [eX]
r19: [TGV]
r20: Destiny
r21: What? Are you kidding?

Ooooomph! Come back Noah02!
Amycus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 May 2007, 17:36   #69
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

1 Wolfpack 70 704 1,969,625 49,289 137,873,716 7.2% 2.8%
2 Conspiracy 67 655 1,737,887 43,866 116,438,431 -1.5% 1.8%
3 Angels 62 807 1,770,702 50,014 109,783,552 1.7% 3.2%

To sum up Stoom's post - if CT and Angels want to stop WP, they are doing a tremendously bad job of it.
Unread 14 May 2007, 20:02   #70
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

G.K Zhukov is an unknown quantity at this point

CT loosing against Newdawn?
<Almeida> well i like to grow fat myself too, and when i have enough ships then i can engage in big battles
<Nantoz> Zhukov for Lord Protector!
<Jakiri> (Windows)XP was fine on release
G.K Zhukov is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 May 2007, 22:39   #71
Domin
500k posts

Domin is an unknown quantity at this point

From what i remember in the rounds were we sat in a mega block with WP they had alot of good players but few of the types who gets big enough to get on the top 10.

But it doesnt realy suprise me if alot of thoose players dont play today..

round 2: 54:24:17 FA
round 3: 45:17:20 nos
round 4: 64:18:10 nos
round 5: 32:6:6 nos
round 6: 11:11:7 nos
round 7: 29:23:3 nos
round 8: 22:7:1 nos plush
round 9: 6:6:8 oly
round 13: Dont have roids so dont bother asking
Domin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 May 2007, 18:55   #72
DeadMan
Slave of Catwoman

DeadMan is an unknown quantity at this point

Haha I enjoy reading this

Last 2-3 weeks we have had inc from all the top 15 alliances. And if we have some support in our attacks? I dunno but I have been pigged by most of the other alliances in this round. Annoying I think it is.

We have a pertty good BC/DC team. Some new some old. Me being the oldest part of the DC team.

Have fun! I know I did.
DeadMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 May 2007, 19:08   #73
Bane
Shadows and Dust

Bane is on a distinguished road

errr Subh have a nap with you, so that's one alliance out of there, didn't ND have one too? *shrugs*

R3 or so - Cell/Elysium
Looong break
R20 - Orbit
R21 - Subh (Finished rank 58)
8 year break
R60 - ND -> Ultores (Finished rank 48)
R61 - Rogues

14:05 <Swing> I wear a cape and a burger king paper crown when i play pa
14:10 <Zwanstic> u also talk alot of shit
14:14 <Blue_Esper> you're a weird unit
12:33 <hone> oddr is where we send all the semi retarded and gay bashing ult has beens LOL
12:34 <hone> thats where u should be swing lol
Bane is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 May 2007, 20:01   #74
HRH_H_Crab
Jazz Maverick

HRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud of

O.K.

Big fat disclaimer right here: this is MY (HRH_H_Crabs) opinion, and NOT the opinion of ND.

I don't actually know the exact details of our relationship with WP (they seem to have taken a flexible attitude to it over the last couple of weeks and we have probably been suckered), but in my humble opinion, it was FAR closer than it should have been. They have enjoyed some benefits of it, and over the last couple of weeks or so (at least), we have suffered.

Im sure that whoever created it had their reasons, and as I am a (I like to think) extremely loyal member, I have held my tongue about that in public.

Basically, I feel like they have used ND like a cheap slut, and while we are cheap sluts, this wasnt the way we should to be used.

Hopefully the rest of my fellow officers and my members will not go off the rails when they read this, but yeah, I think WP had a pretty easy ride to no.1 and ND contributed to that.

Saying all of that, I shan't be applying to any other alliance next round, and if the Ponies still want me, I'll be returning to take part in other horribly misguided politics!

We do tend to learn, albeit slowly and painfully!

Just to state the obvious and make things crystal clear, you would probably get a different view from each and every other one of our members, but this is mine for what its worth.
HRH_H_Crab is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 May 2007, 21:21   #75
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

This is a lesson many small-but-aspiring alliances should learn. Being buddies with the top alliance (informally known as "flakking") doesn't help you, it makes people hate you, and in the long run, it won't do you any good.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 May 2007, 21:42   #76
HRH_H_Crab
Jazz Maverick

HRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud of

Quote:
This is a lesson many small-but-aspiring alliances should learn.
what you have just typed is a truism, and a horrible oversimplification of what actually happened this round with ND.
There was a lot of drama involving a loss of key members to a few alliances and that made stuff a lot more complicated than it should have been (imvho).
Additionally, its not even the case that most of ND feel like me about this situation, I seem to be in a minority.

Again, this is me typing as a peon, not an officer.
Plus what the hell do you mean "small-but-aspiring" ?
Someone give me this jerks coords, there is still time left to launch! ;P
Unread 31 May 2007, 22:28   #77
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

What small alliances have never learned is that to make headway with their equals and lessers they need to cooperate rather than compete and that they can hold large alliances in major wars to ransom because they are dependent on their assistance.

A fantastic example was one attack we sent on angels in round 19. We had a pretty shit BC (myself, on my first go in years) an agreed plan and 3 pretty bogstandard alliances (ND, TGV and someone else) and attacked FO. The result was a tidy bit of containment, ND up on roids for the first time in a week and Angels showing mild losses. Had that continued or even existed from the start we'd have been able to damage some other alliances too. The key to it was generally that the attacks set up were fair, targets divided equally and there was a general intent of all parties to fulfil their side of the bargain. We can contrast with alliances like Angels who never won because they had a habit to like to eliminate their rivals at the first opportunity rather than finish a far more necessary and important task - not just from our point of view, but theirs too.

ND used to play this way to a large extent, if it had more in the way of cooperation (not necessarily it's fault) it might have won a round. This post is not to say ND's strategies when it was competitive were flawless because there were things in my time there that quite honestly made me cry with despair. But the reason for the fact that we were competitive to a degree, was because we followed the broad formula I showed above.

If round 6 hadn't turned me into a burned out wreck incapable of doing anything in particular I would have loved to help out ND more but as an advisor, you can only interfere so much and sometimes you have to sit back and accept that it is not your alliance to run.

Last edited by lokken; 31 May 2007 at 22:41.
lokken is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 May 2007, 23:30   #78
robban1

robban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these parts

well im not impressed by wp this round sorry guys but im somewhat confused what vsn and subh have to gain with their "nap" with wp its like yay we made an other allie win, cudos us

boring ppl

robban1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Jun 2007, 00:07   #79
Geezer77
There's Only One United!!

Geezer77 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Willzzz
Point 2) From what i hear Angels is split into 2. Angels core, and the exi BG. meaning the Exi BG run on their own virtually. And as Mac is their HC and was HC in exi, surely it is been ran closer to the way exi was ran then by how the alliance Angels is been ran?
Just because the BG was led by an Exi HC doesn't mean it was basically Exi. Yes it had a few player linked with Exi from the rounds they player (R13, R15, etc etc) but to say that Angels should of done alot better with the supposed quality of players in the BG was a bit narrow minded. I will also like to say it didn't help when all the Main Officers and HC of the BG were closed for whatever reasons PA team declared, after that the BG itself was pretty much useless.

I'm not sure about 1up but in terms of Exi majority of the players are either gone or just can't be bothered. Let's face it there are too few active players which leads to stagnation on the actual gameplay. I missed a few of the previous rounds but came back for this one hoping i would enjoy it again, sadly it was the worst round i've ever played and lost interest way before the end.

Maybe one day when people can be arsed we can have one last showdown of 1up R11 vs Exi R13/15 players, and see who comes out on top. But lets face it, it just won't happen!!

'Death Smiles at us all, All a Man can do is Smile Back'
Geezer77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Jun 2007, 00:10   #80
Geezer77
There's Only One United!!

Geezer77 is on a distinguished road

Oh and on the actual topic of WP this round, Fair play to them i say. Chika you say they only came back because they thought they would win, well ok it might be and probably is a fair point, but isn't that what overall an alliance aim is for a round, to WIN!!

I've never been a fan of WP through all the round i've played but give them credit where it's due, they played the best round and to my knowledge were never actually properly challenged all round. Also grats NitinA, you good guy and if my wish comes true from my previous post i hope to see ya DC'ing with me again against the Mass 1up frigs

'Death Smiles at us all, All a Man can do is Smile Back'
Geezer77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Jun 2007, 01:00   #81
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

Who exactly got closed, and why?
<Almeida> well i like to grow fat myself too, and when i have enough ships then i can engage in big battles
<Nantoz> Zhukov for Lord Protector!
<Jakiri> (Windows)XP was fine on release
Unread 1 Jun 2007, 01:16   #82
jerome

jerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so little

mactanzu, elviz, lizardking, rait, nippe_r and one other iirc for account sharing
jerome is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Jun 2007, 13:52   #83
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

The first three nicks didnt suprise me.
Unread 1 Jun 2007, 14:39   #84
Bane
Shadows and Dust

Bane is on a distinguished road

Think mainly went for it because we're generally a lot more friendly with WP members, also we had a lot of WP in our gals (they did it on purpose I tells you!).

But that's not an official statement.

R3 or so - Cell/Elysium
Looong break
R20 - Orbit
R21 - Subh (Finished rank 58)
8 year break
R60 - ND -> Ultores (Finished rank 48)
R61 - Rogues

14:05 <Swing> I wear a cape and a burger king paper crown when i play pa
14:10 <Zwanstic> u also talk alot of shit
14:14 <Blue_Esper> you're a weird unit
12:33 <hone> oddr is where we send all the semi retarded and gay bashing ult has beens LOL
12:34 <hone> thats where u should be swing lol
Bane is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Jun 2007, 17:06   #85
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HRH_H_Crab
Someone give me this jerks coords, there is still time left to launch! ;P
Sadly I was too late to reply, but you wouldn't be able to hit me anyway.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HRH_H_Crab
what you have just typed is a truism, and a horrible oversimplification of what actually happened this round with ND.
There was a lot of drama involving a loss of key members to a few alliances and that made stuff a lot more complicated than it should have been (imvho).
Additionally, its not even the case that most of ND feel like me about this situation, I seem to be in a minority.

Again, this is me typing as a peon, not an officer.
Plus what the hell do you mean "small-but-aspiring" ?
Perhaps I used the wrong wording by using small-but-aspiring (couldn't resist, it just sounded so good), but I meant to refer to alliances that have no chance to end, say, top5, which ally with the #1 or #2, hoping it will somehow earn them recognition.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Jun 2007, 19:18   #86
HRH_H_Crab
Jazz Maverick

See I think thats your misunderstanding right there, it had nothing to do with recognition. I think the people concerned made the decision based solely on feelings toward various ex-members in CT and various ex-members in WP.

I think those people are quite pleased with how things turned out generally speaking.

It's just that I think we would have more fun had we wiped the slate entirely clean at the beginning of the round, and hit fat galaxies while waiting for nice chances to slap the wrists of alliances that got up our noses (as we did when the CT fleetcatch stuff happened).

When I've bitched about this internally, some have actually suggested to me that this was infact pretty much exactly what happened! Maybe Im just too stupid to see it! ;P

It has also been pointed out to me that it is not NDs job to make top alliances earn their victories, but while this is true, I think its exactly the sort of crazy but noble cause that we would enjoy.

God knows the rest of you never made it easy for us whenever we got close, so I'd have liked to have seen us dishing a bit out!
Unread 2 Jun 2007, 09:09   #87
Achilles
Poblacht na hÉireann

Achilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

If more people had your inspired attitude this game would be a whole lot more fun.
Achilles is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Jun 2007, 09:35   #88
lokken
BlueTuba

ND has played that way and it was a good deal of fun. ****ing frustrating as you have people crashing all the time, but fun.
Unread 20 Jun 2007, 02:41   #89
JaJames
Your-Local-Dealer

JaJames can only hope to improve

Scary number of old faces on here :P. Cant believe one guy saying that WP always sucked, there were rounds back in the day when if you were targeted by WP then youd could kiss your ass goodbye.
<De-Syn> you got a problem with my being a cum guzzling fag?

<Pure|fs> clearly JJ being a gh3y wank ****e

i've been here since round 1.. ooo i feel old :/
JaJames is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Jun 2007, 10:28   #90
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JaJames
Cant believe one guy saying that WP always sucked, there were rounds back in the day when if you were targeted by WP then youd could kiss your ass goodbye.
Christmas Day?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chika
I have an example. Bwtmd or whatever, Jer, Benneh, kila, and Myself all play poker every Friday night.
I hope you don't - they're all too young to gamble. You're corrupting the youth of today! :crymeariver:
Unread 20 Jun 2007, 15:01   #91
_Kila_
break it down!

_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society

like chemo corrupted your hair amirite
Unread 20 Jun 2007, 17:20   #92
Vaio
Heh, Leeds !

Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomkat
Christmas Day?
Yeah, Christmas day on Fantasy Island.

Yes, I know he is dead !
Vaio is offline   Reply With Quote