User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 14 Mar 2007, 13:54   #51
Tietäjä
Good Son

Tietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better place
Re: Impressive...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sjor
seems as revenge Caj is trying to roid Ago
what is a word and your ally if u can win

big it up Dest im happy that im vgn who keeps thier word

Am I supposed to read from here:

Because faction A caused planet C and his galaxy major damage and made it harder for planet C to fight for the round victory, planet C's alliance is now breaking it's non-aggression pact with alliance B, unrelated to the incident that occurred at planet C and galaxy C, in order to bash down alliance B's top planet B, because it's now more evident this planet B will win over the planet C?

Eh, to strip down the logical mooshmoosh.
Was Destiny (or at least Caj) NAP'd to Vengeance prior to being bashed by Forest (and co), and are they now so anally plundered (with the lack of a better expression) that they, as a whole alliance, feel it's worth it to revenge a third party by calling down a NAP with Vengeance just so that Caj could do better (and saying "hands up, CT won").

ps.

If CT won with this, all credit needs to go to Paul aka. Forest. It seems this getting Destiny's ego planet bashed in order to have Destiny go havoc on Vengeance (which all makes little sense) was the cunning political ploy of the round.

edit.
Quote:
it means Caj didnt have Agony in arby as altough he was the biggest threat for his rank 1 he wasnt important enough to be checked if he is allowed to be hit or not.
unfortunately most destiny ppl dont have a counter and cant wait 72 ticks

Last edited by Tietäjä; 14 Mar 2007 at 14:01.
Tietäjä is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Mar 2007, 14:21   #52
`mac^
Retired insomniac

`mac^ is a splendid one to behold`mac^ is a splendid one to behold`mac^ is a splendid one to behold`mac^ is a splendid one to behold`mac^ is a splendid one to behold`mac^ is a splendid one to behold

So what if Caj broke the nap and launched on agony. It makes the dullest round ever a bit livelier. Why do people insist on implementing a wait period for ending a nap? Would it not be better to have the element of suprise on your side if you want to win?

Currently - Ultores
`mac^ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Mar 2007, 14:30   #53
Gio2k
Bolivian Alpaca

Gio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond repute

I don't approve what Caj did.
I would have expected Destiny to planet target CT for the remainder of the round.
What a silly way to end this round.
Unread 14 Mar 2007, 14:34   #54
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gio2k
I don't approve what Caj did.
I would have expected Destiny to planet target CT for the remainder of the round.
What a silly way to end this round.
The problem there is that the only really good target in CT for caj is in is his own gal, making him rather difficult to launch on. Vengeance, on the other hand, have a veritable plethora of good targets for caj. I can't imagine it's that difficult to see where his priorities lie.
Unread 14 Mar 2007, 14:49   #55
Gio2k
Bolivian Alpaca

Gio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond repute

You knock me out of the top planet spot, i knock you out of the top alliance spot.

At least that's what i would have done. And probably get some random alliances to hit Agony
Unread 14 Mar 2007, 14:58   #56
Alki
Drink is Good

Alki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better place

but he has done the complete opposite
Unread 14 Mar 2007, 15:26   #57
Allfather
The PropaGhandi

Allfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these parts

Who is Caj?

<Deffeh> I just told my parents im a homosexual, now they kicked me out
Allfather is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Mar 2007, 15:36   #58
Sjor

Sjor is a splendid one to beholdSjor is a splendid one to beholdSjor is a splendid one to beholdSjor is a splendid one to beholdSjor is a splendid one to beholdSjor is a splendid one to beholdSjor is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tietäjä
Am I supposed to read from here:

Because faction A caused planet C and his galaxy major damage and made it harder for planet C to fight for the round victory, planet C's alliance is now breaking it's non-aggression pact with alliance B, unrelated to the incident that occurred at planet C and galaxy C, in order to bash down alliance B's top planet B, because it's now more evident this planet B will win over the planet C?

Eh, to strip down the logical mooshmoosh.
Was Destiny (or at least Caj) NAP'd to Vengeance prior to being bashed by Forest (and co), and are they now so anally plundered (with the lack of a better expression) that they, as a whole alliance, feel it's worth it to revenge a third party by calling down a NAP with Vengeance just so that Caj could do better (and saying "hands up, CT won").

ps.

If CT won with this, all credit needs to go to Paul aka. Forest. It seems this getting Destiny's ego planet bashed in order to have Destiny go havoc on Vengeance (which all makes little sense) was the cunning political ploy of the round.

edit.

for me its Caj and Henk
Henk getting pissed of for a retal landing on his gal and leaving the vgn tag with 2M score which would most likely be at least 3.5M now

and Caj for beeing Caj

usualy a lot of more shit like that happen but this round is pretty boring
no FCes and similar
no big battles beside the last 2 days

and yes we werent allowed to join the party at his planet even if we wanted
seems vng and gosu have more honour than Caj (aka Destiny)

Prod to not have been in many alliances
Sjor is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Mar 2007, 15:37   #59
Sjor

Sjor is a splendid one to beholdSjor is a splendid one to beholdSjor is a splendid one to beholdSjor is a splendid one to beholdSjor is a splendid one to beholdSjor is a splendid one to beholdSjor is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by `mac^
So what if Caj broke the nap and launched on agony. It makes the dullest round ever a bit livelier. Why do people insist on implementing a wait period for ending a nap? Would it not be better to have the element of suprise on your side if you want to win?

if i were some ally HC i wouldnt really trust destiny anymore

Unread 14 Mar 2007, 15:42   #60
Caj
speed demon

Caj is just really niceCaj is just really niceCaj is just really niceCaj is just really nice

heh i told u sjor that if i lost roids i would become very aggresive

you shud have read between the lines :P
Round 20 - Rank 7 - Destiny (Zik)
Round 24 - Rank 2 - Conspiracy (Xan)
Round 28 - Rank 4 - Ascendancy (Xan)
Round 66 - Rank 9 - Ultores (Etd)
Round 83 - Rank 10 - #METOO (Zik)
Round 85 - Rank 3 - QQ (Etd)
Round 89 - Rank 2 - VGN (Zik)
Round 91 - Rank 9 - VGN (Zik)
Caj is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Mar 2007, 15:45   #61
Sjor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caj

you shud have read between the lines :P
jsut hate u all for doing your moves 5 min before noon so we cant react and really punish u

i mean i could org soemething at u but u aint worth it really
just sad for the ppl in destiny specially the ones i directed ur way

and btw i lost even same roids as u did but i took the hit and now im helping u get beaten and my ally keeping its honour

Unread 14 Mar 2007, 15:51   #62
Jester
Pedantic hypocrite

Jester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
and btw i lost even same roids as u did but i took the hit and now im helping u get beaten and my ally keeping its honour
Rather unfortunate that Planetarion is a game about having the most score and not having the most honor, isn't it?
Unread 14 Mar 2007, 15:52   #63
Sjor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jester
Rather unfortunate that Planetarion is a game about having the most score and not having the most honor, isn't it?
yes but thought ally HCs should behave better
at least i didnt do all i wanted to while i was hc

hehe just reread the flagship accusations makes more sence now

Unread 14 Mar 2007, 15:53   #64
Alki
Drink is Good

Alki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better place

moral victories is where its at baby
Unread 14 Mar 2007, 15:54   #65
Bane
Shadows and Dust

Bane is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Although a lot of people have the 'winning IS everything' attitude :/. So to them that's honour.

R3 or so - Cell/Elysium
Looong break
R20 - Orbit
R21 - Subh (Finished rank 58)
8 year break
R60 - ND -> Ultores (Finished rank 48)
R61 - Rogues

14:05 <Swing> I wear a cape and a burger king paper crown when i play pa
14:10 <Zwanstic> u also talk alot of shit
14:14 <Blue_Esper> you're a weird unit
12:33 <hone> oddr is where we send all the semi retarded and gay bashing ult has beens LOL
12:34 <hone> thats where u should be swing lol
Bane is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Mar 2007, 15:59   #66
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Sure, and if Destiny disband after this round and caj never hcs an alliance again it's a good move for him (presuming it pays off). However long-term something like this, presuming it's well publicised, affects the nature of future political dealings. Of course I rather doubt anyone will join an alliance with caj as hc again considering this move has obviously been based solely on what is good for caj, not destiny.
Unread 14 Mar 2007, 16:31   #67
Coltaine
7th Malazan Army

Coltaine has a spectacular aura aboutColtaine has a spectacular aura aboutColtaine has a spectacular aura about

What is this Forest thing you are all talking about?
Coltaine is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Mar 2007, 16:33   #68
SteInMetz
NewDawn
Sofa Longjump Champion

SteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coltaine
What is this Forest thing you are all talking about?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Forest

Proud to be Newdawn
SteInMetz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Mar 2007, 16:43   #69
Amycus
Flame me...

Amycus will become famous soon enoughAmycus will become famous soon enough

So....did Forest organize the attack against 6:5 too?? Must be difficult to round up enough for 12 waves.

edit: 13 waves ^^ I didn't know Forest had that many friends

P.S NAPs are just stupid anyway so there is no point in doing it. Fight the war...win the game.
r4: [Tuba]HC
r11: [SiN]
r12: [SiN]HC
r13: [eX]
r19: [TGV]
r20: Destiny
r21: What? Are you kidding?

Ooooomph! Come back Noah02!

Last edited by Amycus; 14 Mar 2007 at 17:47.
Amycus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Mar 2007, 18:12   #70
Forest
Don't make me declare war

Forest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet society

We should end this now.

People have pm'd me on irc congratulating me on a great attack.

If it keeps up, even I may start to believe it.
Forest is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Mar 2007, 18:15   #71
jerome

jerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so little

you're too modest my man!
jerome is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Mar 2007, 18:17   #72
Forest

Forest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerome
you're too modest my man!
You could be the first person ever in the world to say that to me.
Unread 14 Mar 2007, 18:42   #73
Amycus
Flame me...

Amycus will become famous soon enoughAmycus will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forest
lol I don't think anyone is wondering why...
r4: [Tuba]HC
r11: [SiN]
r12: [SiN]HC
r13: [eX]
r19: [TGV]
r20: Destiny
r21: What? Are you kidding?

Ooooomph! Come back Noah02!
Amycus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Mar 2007, 20:01   #74
Jester
Pedantic hypocrite

Jester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
Sure, and if Destiny disband after this round and caj never hcs an alliance again it's a good move for him (presuming it pays off). However long-term something like this, presuming it's well publicised, affects the nature of future political dealings. Of course I rather doubt anyone will join an alliance with caj as hc again considering this move has obviously been based solely on what is good for caj, not destiny.
Caring about next round makes for really boring rounds (think iterated prisoner's dilemma). Top, active players are so rare that Caj will have no trouble walking into a competitive alliance anyway.
Quote:
When faced with scathing winds and torrents pouring forth stain, your mind thinks cleverly to the leprous angels found in all train crashes.
Unread 14 Mar 2007, 21:14   #75
TheGoaT
Old Timer

TheGoaT is a splendid one to beholdTheGoaT is a splendid one to beholdTheGoaT is a splendid one to beholdTheGoaT is a splendid one to beholdTheGoaT is a splendid one to beholdTheGoaT is a splendid one to behold

seriously fk this game. In a game thats become so rediculously easy that a drunk ape on a unicycle can finish top100, the only thing that brings the slightest amount of enjoyment is raping of the top gal and top planets and laughing and calling them a nub in your respective irc channels.
Round 19-20: Ascendancy
Round 21: Quit
Round 30: Ascendancy
Round 75-81: DLR
TheGoaT is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Mar 2007, 21:57   #76
Buly

Buly is a jewel in the roughBuly is a jewel in the roughBuly is a jewel in the roughBuly is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGoaT
seriously fk this game. In a game thats become so rediculously easy that a drunk ape on a unicycle can finish top100, the only thing that brings the slightest amount of enjoyment is raping of the top gal and top planets and laughing and calling them a nub in your respective irc channels.

Agreed.
Unread 14 Mar 2007, 22:39   #77
Veil05
NE

Veil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Haha. Classic.
Unread 15 Mar 2007, 02:08   #78
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

G.K Zhukov is an unknown quantity at this point

In the old days, taking alot of roids from one galaxy, wouldnt be worth having a own thread for it.
<Almeida> well i like to grow fat myself too, and when i have enough ships then i can engage in big battles
<Nantoz> Zhukov for Lord Protector!
<Jakiri> (Windows)XP was fine on release
G.K Zhukov is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Mar 2007, 02:16   #79
Jonas
Most unimportant guy...

Jonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond repute

All I got out of this thread is "Forest gave head" and I think it was a good read <3

Retired
Jonas is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Mar 2007, 13:57   #80
Cannon_Fodder

Cannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
Ascendency - For being my lackeys all round and doing just as I wanted.
We'd attack you if someone organised it.

I almost did but my 1 amp couldnt scan you.
Unread 15 Mar 2007, 16:39   #81
Forest

hehe
Unread 15 Mar 2007, 16:54   #82
Cochese
Retired

Cochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by G.K Zhukov
In the old days, taking alot of roids from one galaxy, wouldnt be worth having a own thread for it.

Shows you how far PA has regressed :/

Utterly useless since r3
Cochese is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Mar 2007, 17:18   #83
TheGoaT
Old Timer

TheGoaT is a splendid one to beholdTheGoaT is a splendid one to beholdTheGoaT is a splendid one to beholdTheGoaT is a splendid one to beholdTheGoaT is a splendid one to beholdTheGoaT is a splendid one to behold

Its an Asc party in the top5 who brought the punch!
Round 19-20: Ascendancy
Round 21: Quit
Round 30: Ascendancy
Round 75-81: DLR
TheGoaT is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Mar 2007, 17:28   #84
Tesla
Custom User Title

Tesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caj
Ahh, bliss...
I see you have taken it upon urself to become the resident carebear of onlinegaming.

Good luck with that bro.. (!)
Unread 15 Mar 2007, 17:46   #85
Alki
Drink is Good

thats qebab