User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

View Poll Results: How Long Till Ste Gets Arrested
30 Minutes 1 3.03%
1 Hour 0 0%
1 Day 1 3.03%
Never, because Child Protection is horribly underfunded 9 27.27%
Never, because hes really a 14yr old chav called "Bezza" 12 36.36%
Never, because when they show up, he will just shake his ass at the arresting officer. 10 30.30%
Voters: 33. You may not vote on this poll

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Unread 11 May 2006, 16:04   #11
IncubusGod
WANNASEEMYNEWCHAINSAW

IncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Re: How long 'till Ste get's arrested?

It's in effect in the UK, nothing specific that I can find in Ireland I must say...which is surprising considering the rampant bumming of our children for the past 60 years.

Quote:
Under the new "grooming" offence it is illegal for adults to meet or arrange to meet someone under 16 to engage in sexual activity.
What I've gleamed from many news sites is that the act doesn't specifically apply to only the internet or only chatrooms, it makes it an offence to arrange to meet an underage child in any circumstances.
Quote:
The new offence is aimed at targeting paedophiles who try to contact children on the internet, but it would also cover adults in contact with children for legitimate reasons who try to move the contact on to a sexual level.
So if Ste actually had arranged to meet ammy, then this would apply to him.

Oh and I can't find specific text of the act, only a summary of the scottish bill. You'd think they'd make it easier wouldn't you? Think of the children! Won't SOMEONE please think of the children!