User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 11 Aug 2004, 13:41   #501
IncubusGod
WANNASEEMYNEWCHAINSAW

IncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Re: The GD Truth Thread

Not particularly.

Of the general topics that seem to permiate this thread, namely Sex, strange habits and embaressing antics....which do you feel is the most interesting subject?
Unread 11 Aug 2004, 13:47   #502
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

strange habits

what is your strangest habit?
Unread 11 Aug 2004, 13:54   #503
IncubusGod
WANNASEEMYNEWCHAINSAW

IncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

I talk to myself on occassions, usually after remembering something extreemely stupid I've done. Mainly I tell myself off. Its getting annoying I really must stop. Luckily I dont do it in public. If I do, then I really have to stop.

What is the most disgusting thing you've ever had to do?
Unread 11 Aug 2004, 21:41   #504
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

letting a doctor examine my ass for warts :S

why do you think a lot of people didnt answer the previous question?
Unread 11 Aug 2004, 21:52   #505
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Because they lost interest in the thread, or couldn't come up with a particular answer.

Your favourite football team plays in the Champions League Final and have a good chance to bag it, although it'll be a difficult match. Then, the heavens open and a guy with a big beard thunders down with a voice saying you get to choose how the match will end: Either a completely random result decided upon by his friend Fate will be the outcome, or one that is chosen by his other pal Destiny, of which you only get to know that your team scores twice. Which do you choose?
Unread 11 Aug 2004, 22:00   #506
Mushroom
IRC Lackey

Mushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leshy
Your favourite football team plays in the Champions League Final and have a good chance to bag it, although it'll be a difficult match. Then, the heavens open and a guy with a big beard thunders down with a voice saying you get to choose how the match will end: Either a completely random result decided upon by his friend Fate will be the outcome, or one that is chosen by his other pal Destiny, of which you only get to know that your team scores twice. Which do you choose?
Neither, I ask Brian Blessed for his autograph.

Penguins or Flamingos?

"The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it."
George Bernard Shaw
Mushroom is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Aug 2004, 22:14   #507
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

You're not supposed to dodge the questions :(((((((
Unread 11 Aug 2004, 22:24   #508
Stew
Made of Twigs

Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I'd go for Destiny - if you lose (which is unlikely) you will still have seen a good match.

If there is a list of new topics - one each by all the main posters here, whos do you read 1st?
Stew is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Aug 2004, 22:41   #509
paolo
Kwaak

paolo is a name known to allpaolo is a name known to allpaolo is a name known to allpaolo is a name known to allpaolo is a name known to allpaolo is a name known to all

knight theamion

whould you like te see hillary clinton run for president?
paolo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Aug 2004, 22:43   #510
Stew
Made of Twigs

Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Pfft - no, keep women out of those kind of things.
Seriously, I dont know much about her, but I suspect there are better candidates.

How happy are you out of 10 atm with your life?
Unread 11 Aug 2004, 22:48   #511
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

9 out of 10

if you are not happy with your life, are you doing anything about it?
Unread 11 Aug 2004, 22:52   #512
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I'm going to university, so I'm really waiting for my life to change by itself in, oh, about 6 weeks time.

If you could change one thing about your life, what would it be? (not physical/mental attributes)
furball is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Aug 2004, 23:07   #513
midge5
mmm lambs

midge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better place

I would make it that I knew more people, had more good friends rather than acquaintances. Everyone I know from uni lives miles away while me and my old school friends have done most of the things around here a hell of a lot and theres just nothing new we can think of doing. New people to liven it up a bit.

Star Trek or Star Wars
Unread 11 Aug 2004, 23:15   #514
furball

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Old question, but Star Trek (but only really Voyager)

Should I get an avatar, and what should it be?
Unread 11 Aug 2004, 23:15   #515
vampire_lestat
Mathamagician

vampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet society

been asked.

star wars.

battlestar galactica :- old or new?
Unread 11 Aug 2004, 23:25   #516
furball

Probably old, but I've never seen either.

Should I get an avatar, and what should it be?
Unread 11 Aug 2004, 23:32   #517
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

no dont get one

who of you all have avatars disabled?
Unread 12 Aug 2004, 00:37   #518
Lupin
I play the double-bass.

Lupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant future

too cool for that.

weed is cool?

Charlie Mingus, such nimble fingers
Droppin the bass, all over the place
Lupin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Aug 2004, 01:55   #519
KlavoHunter
RP cnut

KlavoHunter is an unknown quantity at this point

Being high isn't anything it's cracked up to be.

Vodka or something else?
KlavoHunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Aug 2004, 01:59   #520
vampire_lestat
Mathamagician

vampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet society

vodka and something else .

bitter, lager or stout?
Unread 12 Aug 2004, 03:10   #521
midge5
mmm lambs

midge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better place

Lager if I had to though I am not a fan of any of them.

Do needles bother you? If you were having blood taken or being given a blood transfusion, anything like that. Would seeing them about to inject you make you nervous or anything.
Unread 12 Aug 2004, 08:43   #522
paolo
Kwaak

paolo is a name known to allpaolo is a name known to allpaolo is a name known to allpaolo is a name known to allpaolo is a name known to allpaolo is a name known to all

nope not me

when you go to the dentist to get some drilling done, anaesthesia or not?
Unread 12 Aug 2004, 08:45   #523
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

never had drilling done, though i'd asume i go for anaesthesia, they don't give the option for nothing

ever been locally anaethesised and saw an operation performed on you, if so, how would you describe the sensation you got from it.
Unread 12 Aug 2004, 08:48   #524
paolo
Kwaak

i was 8 years old and they had to fix my finger and drugged in locally. I'll say i was scared.

Did you like your introduction week? (you know the week of drinking like a mad man in the beginning of your carreer as a student)
Unread 12 Aug 2004, 09:52   #525
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

oh yes, there is a small anecdote i might share with you as it is long enough ago to laugh about it and not cry, let my head fall in shame.

The first night we had beers for, calculated and adjusted to current prices (i just name the current price of this years introuction) 60 whole cents per beer.
Needless to say I was drunk as ****, but I had to cycle home. 10 KM.

I fell so hard on the ground that I injured my chin, but was sooo wasted i kept on going. Got home, puked a bit (apperently) and fell asleep.
When my father woke up at 6 he checked in on me and saw me in my pillow of blood.
The next week I had bandages over my chin, during introduction week.
My real name is Hans, some even now only remember me as 'Hansaplast' as the introduction week is about the only week you spent with your year together.

Did you like my story?
Unread 12 Aug 2004, 10:07   #526
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

KoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant future

i do

do you?
KoeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Aug 2004, 10:21   #527
Hells_Angel
Lost on Mars

Hells_Angel is an unknown quantity at this point

yes

Whats your biggest fear?
Hells_Angel is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Aug 2004, 10:26   #528
LISELOTTE
sucking young blood

LISELOTTE is an unknown quantity at this point

the kissing bug

how lame is this?
Unread 12 Aug 2004, 10:30   #529
Hells_Angel
Lost on Mars

quiet lame but its fun!

what do you really hate doing in life?
Unread 12 Aug 2004, 12:10   #530
furball

Taking a poo.

After a drunken night out, are you usually sick?
Unread 12 Aug 2004, 13:32   #531
Hells_Angel
Lost on Mars

No

Have you ever been in love before?
Unread 12 Aug 2004, 13:45   #532
furball

Yes. We went out for two years, then I was brutally dumped.

Does Madi look like Angelina Jolie?

Last edited by Nonentity; 12 Aug 2004 at 13:59.
Unread 12 Aug 2004, 14:01   #533
Hells_Angel
Lost on Mars

Shes got her lips but not her facial features. Madi is prettier to be honest

What do you do when your bored?
Unread 12 Aug 2004, 14:41   #534
madi
a little bit broken

madi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better place

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hells_Angel
Shes got her lips but not her facial features. Madi is prettier to be honest

What do you do when your bored?
post on this forum if at work, dont tend to get bored when not

---

what do you think about internet dating?
Unread 12 Aug 2004, 14:45   #535
Hells_Angel
Lost on Mars

ive done it 4 times its ok good way to get to know someone before you go out with them.

Whats your worse nightmare?
Unread 12 Aug 2004, 15:37   #536
madi
a little bit broken

madi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better place

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hells_Angel
ive done it 4 times its ok good way to get to know someone before you go out with them.
not dating people on the internet, i am not 12 years old
i meant finding a date on the internet
Unread 12 Aug 2004, 16:20   #537
furball

It's quite hard to find people who aren't 12, to be honest. Try match.com (you'll need to create your own profile, which takes about 45 minutes).

Hell's Angel - my worst nightmare is choking to death. Would be a bad thing, tbh.

Would you want to be 12 years old again?
Unread 12 Aug 2004, 16:24   #538
Superpig #1
^ ^ Clearly Stolen ^ ^

Superpig #1 is infamous around these parts

I wouldnt....
This is a man in a wheelchair - &

and that was my sig.
Superpig #1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Aug 2004, 16:28   #539
furball

You're now supposed to ask a question...

Go!
Unread 12 Aug 2004, 22:42   #540
Stew
Made of Twigs

There are some cool things about being 12 years old - innocence, naivety, lack of things to worrya bout (although you probably think the things you worry about are major). I think however there are better ages to be - both older and younger. If you want the no responsibilities, then younger, but if you want the potential of great fun, then you need to go older.

Brunette or blonde?
Unread 12 Aug 2004, 22:59   #541
paolo
Kwaak

brunette (although my girlfriend is blonde)

Do you live (parents if you're a student) in a city or a village?
Unread 12 Aug 2004, 23:49   #542
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

city

Tokio or Rio?
Unread 13 Aug 2004, 11:06   #543
furball

Rio, at least they have a sane alphabet. And thongs.

London or New York?
Unread 13 Aug 2004, 13:06   #544
vampire_lestat
Mathamagician

London.

Do you enjoy your job?
Unread 13 Aug 2004, 13:13   #545
madi
a little bit broken

Quote:
Originally Posted by vampire_lestat

Do you enjoy your job?
the people yes
the job no

so i am getting a new one

starter and main course or main course and dessert?
Unread 13 Aug 2004, 14:23   #546
furball

Geek themed t-shirt.

Most irritaiting person on these boards?
Unread 13 Aug 2004, 15:34   #547
Superpig #1
^ ^ Clearly Stolen ^ ^

Superpig #1 is infamous around these parts

Madi

Clever or Handsome?
This is a man in a wheelchair - &

and that was my sig.
Superpig #1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Aug 2004, 13:22   #548
Stew
Made of Twigs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Superpig #1
Clever or Handsome?
In terms of women:
I find intelligence quite attractive but I couldnt go with a munta (sp?) but likewise I'd quickly get bored of a fit dumb thing.

What was the 1st job you can remember really wanting to have when you "grew up"?
Unread 14 Aug 2004, 13:31   #549
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stew
What was the 1st job you can remember really wanting to have when you "grew up"?
Computer programmer I think.

Considering that was a reasonably attainable goal I'm not sure how I ended up in the glorious field of housing management.

If you could live anywhere in the world (i.e. city/country) where would it be?
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Aug 2004, 13:41   #550
midge5
mmm lambs

For country I would stay in the UK. I would probably stay in Cardiff or the Valleys. The only other place that half interests me is London but I like it down here.

If you could learn any foreign language what would you pick?