User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Unread 21 Sep 2010, 15:50   #1
t3k
The Video Guy

t3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond repute
Vacmode / NFI / NewDawn

Hi guys.

Well, seems like conversation has gotten a bit carried away since the last time I was here!

RE: NewDawn

The NAP we had agreed upon (which ND HC 'had' a copy of, but have now conveniently lost) said that our agreed NAP was until PT790, and if we were going to renew it we'd need to do so 48 hours before hand. No such renewal agreement was made with any NFI HC.

I only mention it, as DigiZero even commented on this in pm the day I'd announced we were going to end the nap. I'm at work (more on that later) just now so can't c/p the exact logs, but it went something along the lines of:

DZ: "We were only napped until PT790 anyway, so why don't you just hit us now?" (trying to encourage me to start hostilities without the 16-hour agreed cool-off period.

I also don't intent to make much of a fuss over the fact that you actually got 17 hours to prep rather than 16! <3

I can't remember who mentioned it on the other thread, but whoever it was said "if the NAP was meant to be indefinite, why was there a 16-hour end agreement?". Something that everyone in NewDawn ignored, conveniently.

But yeah, it wasn't 'backstabbing' as we gave you notice of termination. It might not be pleasant, but we didn't do anything that wasn't in the terms of our NAP. Get over it.

Besides, you have something new to whine about now!

Last night I was talking to Tzu and our RL commitments for the upcoming week. Turns out, neither of us have the time to spare this week in running the alliance. Given the strength of the position we were in and the unlikelyhood of anything changing, we didn't see the point in actually playing the last week.

We told everyone to vacmode for the rest of the round and enjoy the extra time off. Some people went straight in, others were planning on doing after fleets returned and others wanted to stick around and def those who didn't want to go into vacmode (various reasons).

And we didn't want to spend more money on sms credit, as including credits, phone calls, skype and sms credits, we've spent what must be close to £400 now (not an exaggerated figure). It's been very costly, but hey - looks like one more investment is required to see us out now. Shit happens.

That's pretty much all there is to it.

The next 3 nights should be interesting anyway!

NewDawn, friends kk?