User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 11 Aug 2009, 16:39   #1
All Systems Go

All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Click & Point Digital Camera

I am getting a digital camera for my mother. She dislikes technology. But she needs a camera. Disposable ones no longer cut the proverbial mustard. Ideas please. Cheap and easy to use. A large screen is a must. Please help.
The 20th century has been characterised by three developments of great political importance. The growth of democracy; the growth of corporate power; and the growth of corporate propaganda as a means of protecting corporate power against democracy.
All Systems Go is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Aug 2009, 16:08   #2
Veedeejem!
Hibernating

Veedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Click & Point Digital Camera

Have you tried going to a store where they sell digital camera's and asking the fine people that work there these same questions?

What I bought for my dad a couple of years ago:
http://www.ces-show.com/2006/review/...25_camera.html

Doesn't get much easier to use, my dad is notoriously bad when it comes to new technology and even he knows how to use it, and it's CHEAP.

Too bad they're not longer in production but if you check on ebay or something you could probably find one for around 20£

[ToF] - [eXilition] - [Rock] - [Denial] - [DLR] - [eVolution] - [ODDR] - [HR] - [Ultores] - [Apprime] - [Ironborn]
Veedeejem! is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Aug 2009, 18:46   #3
Mistwraith
Bad Girl

Mistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud of

My very 1st Digital camera, though i've now replaced it with something more technical its still working even though it got dropped so many times.

Its very simple to use, takes excellent snaps and you can find them quite cheap now, the zoom is a doddle to use and though its not high in the pixels, the photographs are still clear when you zoom in with photoshop, i still take it with me on holidays along with the one i have.

Only 2 downsides.
It has is that it eats batterys, i would recommend good quality like duracel+ or the like.
It only takes XD cards, but since XD is a better format for pictures as opposed to the generic SD format, its only downside is its slightly more expensive.

http://www.imaging-resource.com/PRODS/A210/A21A.HTM
R11 -> NOW HR HC
(a round history not condusive to suceeding in exams, having a life or much sleep )
I'm not misunderstood ... I'm EVIL
Mistwraith is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Aug 2009, 02:07   #4
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

G.K Zhukov is an unknown quantity at this point

Why don't google for reviews yourself? Seriously.
<Almeida> well i like to grow fat myself too, and when i have enough ships then i can engage in big battles
<Nantoz> Zhukov for Lord Protector!
<Jakiri> (Windows)XP was fine on release
G.K Zhukov is offline   Reply With Quote