User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Closed Thread
Unread 16 Apr 2004, 10:28   #1
Rumad
th0ng gimp

Rumad has a spectacular aura aboutRumad has a spectacular aura about
We Eat Babies

OK

The topic is tongue in cheek, but the sentiment is ironic.

Shish was a thread about having a laugh.

My replies on the ND thread were to show my stance and how i perceive the members see things.

Now while I read AD and try to participate i think this witch hunt is going a little too far.

Decisions are made and are being magnified by the position that FAnG sits in.

While I understand every users frustration I would prefer it if you kept emotions like hate off the threads. This is a game after all so many of you have pointed out to me, but ironically its the others who seem to be turning this into much much more.

FAnG is a community and we have been around since round 7 as an alliance and I believe round 1 as FA and rond 3 as nG.

We have contributed overthose rounds by giving PA a community and a enemy or ally to focus itself upon. We play to win and we have always added interest to PA every round.

Respect us for the contribution we have made. Respect us for the effort we put in. Most of all don't hate our members - they are mostly nice and friendly ppl just trying t make the best round for themselves.
Former legion th0ng master
Proud to be Independent

Last edited by Rumad; 16 Apr 2004 at 10:37.
Unread 16 Apr 2004, 10:36   #2
Waku
a simple pe0n

Waku has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Re: We Eat Babies

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rumad
Respect us for the contribution we have made. Respect us for the effort we put in. Most of all don't hate our members - they are osty nice and friendly ppl just trying t make the ebst round for themselves.
I only wub LB

#newdawn

Don't Trust Anyone

Proud to have served with the guys of 2:10 in PaX

We are the Elysium Support Center
Unread 16 Apr 2004, 10:45   #3
The_Fish
ND

The_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to all

heh Rumad, trying to save face?

Whether you are friendly or not, you are all still ****s for sitting on your arse and not doing anything for the good of the round. The top 4 are owning the rest of the universe, and you dont even want a fight or challenge. I would love it if you lost this round, as per the last 218928238 attempts.

FOAD

Love [ND]The_Fish
Unread 16 Apr 2004, 10:51   #4
Rumad
th0ng gimp

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Fish
heh Rumad, trying to save face?

Whether you are friendly or not, you are all still ****s for sitting on your arse and not doing anything for the good of the round. The top 4 are owning the rest of the universe, and you dont even want a fight or challenge. I would love it if you lost this round, as per the last 218928238 attempts.

FOAD

Love [ND]The_Fish
I have no face to save - was burnt off in previous rounds through flaming. I do think the bad will is a bit much though. The members have worked hard for there alliance and pay there moeny like anyone else. My personal opinion is such bad feeling will just make more members leave. I try and reply ina balanced and even way these days without resorting to flaming.

Its nice to see you have a balanced view on things and the ability to see things from various perspectives (not).

Regardless of the frustration you feel its not one alliances fault, you have problms with no war talk ALL hc rather than blaming just one alliance. Try lobbying them if you feel that strongly, but leave your hate - FAnG just has memebrs like any otehr alliance and tbh I think the hate campaign has gone far enough now.
Proud to be Independent
Unread 16 Apr 2004, 10:52   #5
-=Zyth=-
Paranoid Android

-=Zyth=- has a spectacular aura about-=Zyth=- has a spectacular aura about-=Zyth=- has a spectacular aura about

FAnG isnt so much an alliance of planets, but a collection of BG's that hop around to where the grass is greenest. Evidence = r10

[SiN]
Safety in Numbers

NEVER AGAIN! Retired
Unread 16 Apr 2004, 11:13   #6
The_Fish
ND

The_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to all

Quote:
I have no face to save - was burnt off in previous rounds through flaming. I do think the bad will is a bit much though. The members have worked hard for there alliance and pay there moeny like anyone else. My personal opinion is such bad feeling will just make more members leave. I try and reply ina balanced and even way these days without resorting to flaming.

Its nice to see you have a balanced view on things and the ability to see things from various perspectives (not).

Regardless of the frustration you feel its not one alliances fault, you have problms with no war talk ALL hc rather than blaming just one alliance. Try lobbying them if you feel that strongly, but leave your hate - FAnG just has memebrs like any otehr alliance and tbh I think the hate campaign has gone far enough now.
I have said before that it is all 4 alliances that are ruining the game, but once again you are the only one replying, which is to your credit.

I have been on various sides of the fence, and I hated it in R9 when it was this situation, and I pushed for war to break out then, it was the right thing to do, its almost exactly the same now. No-one but you 4 has a chance of winning, and yet you sit doing nothing, which is boring, for everyone. your members will not be enjoying it without a challenge surely?

And finally, I dont hate your members individually, just collectively. 'Pick on someone your own size'
Unread 16 Apr 2004, 11:22   #7
Rumad
th0ng gimp

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Fish
I have said before that it is all 4 alliances that are ruining the game, but once again you are the only one replying, which is to your credit.

I have been on various sides of the fence, and I hated it in R9 when it was this situation, and I pushed for war to break out then, it was the right thing to do, its almost exactly the same now. No-one but you 4 has a chance of winning, and yet you sit doing nothing, which is boring, for everyone. your members will not be enjoying it without a challenge surely?

And finally, I dont hate your members individually, just collectively. 'Pick on someone your own size'

collectivelyi can handle if they deserved it - i know yoru frustrations with the stagnation part - I was upset enough round 9 to leave wp and weet for nos and such. and idally i think a internal war would be great, but the make upof gals would simply mean its the three alliances weakening themselves for everyone else to possibel come back and win the round.

whe i say teh gals are 4 4 2 i am not far off as breakdowns of members.

Winning is going to be a tactical thing towards the end of the round not a internal block war in my view.

Your right though and I really hope for a random uni next round for a more dynmic option.
Proud to be Independent
Unread 16 Apr 2004, 11:33   #8
TouRiQueT
-Narcissus.Narcosis-

TouRiQueT is infamous around these partsTouRiQueT is infamous around these partsTouRiQueT is infamous around these partsTouRiQueT is infamous around these parts

/me chants, WAR! WAR! WAR!
Unread 16 Apr 2004, 11:52   #9
Riddim
NewDawn Dinosaur

Riddim is just really niceRiddim is just really niceRiddim is just really niceRiddim is just really niceRiddim is just really nice

Moderators should delete this thread, this topic is being discussed in another thread.

http://pirate.planetarion.com/showth...=176578&page=3

This one is useless and only created to distract attention from the other thread where tendency prolly didn't look to good to Rumad.

Alliances - Top 100

Rank Change Name Asteroids Members AVG Score Score
1 FAnG 113356 100 1.746.882 174.688.259
2 Phraktos 97250 87 1.681.477 146.288.562
3 WolfPack 81734 98 1.346.496 131.956.679
4 MISTU 69918 68 1.546.662 105.173.079

5 FYTFO 51380 96 975.483 93.646.441
6 [VsN] 48892 88 981.835 86.401.546
7 NewDawn 43843 70 1.070.033 74.902.324
8 Elysium 36173 68 1.018.279 69.242.991
9 Valhalla 34262 99 593.366 58.743.331
10 Vengeance 32072 57 966.145 55.070.313
[18:00] *** Myrdhin has quit IRC (u can't understand women if u never wore a bra !!)
Unread 16 Apr 2004, 12:14   #10
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
collectivelyi can handle if they deserved it - i know yoru frustrations with the stagnation part - I was upset enough round 9 to leave wp and weet for nos and such. and idally i think a internal war would be great, but the make upof gals would simply mean its the three alliances weakening themselves for everyone else to possibel come back and win the round.
It's been done before you know

Spineless
Unread 16 Apr 2004, 12:17   #11
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riddim
Moderators should delete this thread, this topic is being discussed in another thread.
I was going to wait for all the 'we love Rumad' and 'FAnG <3' posts but they dont seem to be appearing too fast :eek:.