User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 20 Jul 2003, 00:40   #51
will_japp
VGN

will_japp is an unknown quantity at this point
vgn

i started pa again this round after missing out on the last 2 (8/9) and immediately got myself back into an alliance. i joined up with vgn and i must say that vgn is by far the best alliance i have ever been in. all incomings i got were covered except one where i was inactive for a few ticks and the eta was too low. the best part was, the majority of incomings annhilated all in 1 tick (one unlucky guy found this out the hard way ). attacks were also good (apart from having to stay up all night to reach LT )

anyway, ill be here in rd10 and i will hopefully stay in with vgn to help make it what it is.

EYE5_

"It's better to die on your feet, than to live on your knees"
will_japp is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Jul 2003, 02:56   #52
StarlockUV
Vengeance (VGN)

StarlockUV is on a distinguished road
On behalf of Vengeance I would like to thanks everyone for thier Comments.

This would not have been possible without a Great Command Team and wonderfully active members.

Have A Good One All
StarlockUV is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Jul 2003, 17:03   #53
Torjus
Nacho`s Bitch

Torjus has a little shameless behaviour in the past
ii

LDK, because they were always online
nevah had to think about it

The perfect galmates
Proud To be Xraid Pe0n

Round 6: Pe0n
Round 7: Pe0n
Round 8: Pe0n
Round 9: Still Pe0n|tired|half retired
Round 9.5: 41:2:2 Pe0n| The Rider on the White Horse of The river of Life

=Retired Planetarion STAR=
Torjus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Aug 2003, 00:05   #54
RooKie
Boy without a toy

RooKie is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by lrytas
I didnt have any experience with my gal. Exiled 3 times and never got into good galaxy. Well the last one is the best i think . but im never lucky with a gal
oi!

WC 2 Winners "TiG's Terrific Tribe" 3:21

Quicknet Webdesign & Neteffects Søkemotoroptimalisering
RooKie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Aug 2003, 00:19   #55
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
vengeance only should learn how to play politics and how to be offensive instead of defensive.
Unread 7 Aug 2003, 01:21   #56
Zotnam
Over the moon
Stans Ski Jumping Champion, Ollie Skates Champion, Sperm Wars Champion

Zotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant future
I had the biggest VGN member in my gal (Tilt) and he had nice coverage at the start.. later he relied on para defence, and later again he got twatted from top100... Was always hard to get defence for him, and even for himself when we woke him up. Tfd was medium, our member wasnt active, fang got there on time, eclipse did their job and templar and rock covered 75% of the times..

Planets.
Zik: 3rd(r30), 4th(r52), 7th(r27), 9th(r26), 31st(r51)
Ter: 3rd(r50), 4th(r53), 4th(r37), 5th(r31) 7th (r58)
Xan: 3rd(r36), 40th(r57) 54th(r33), 104th(r29)
Cat: 8th (r54), 9th(r48), 12th (r55), 20th(r32), 77th(r23), 103rd(r38), 150th(r34), 152nd(r24),
Etd: 14th(r28)

Those damn emp races..
Zotnam is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Aug 2003, 01:23   #57
are
former and current VGN HC

are is a glorious beacon of lightare is a glorious beacon of lightare is a glorious beacon of lightare is a glorious beacon of lightare is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally posted by Knight Theamion
vengeance only should learn how to play politics and how to be offensive instead of defensive.
Quite true. Though I always hated the 'big' politics.
Unread 7 Aug 2003, 06:46   #58
lrytas
[LDK] Head

lrytas is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by RooKie
oi!
Hey Rookie !
________
VAPOR GENIE

Last edited by lrytas; 26 Feb 2011 at 19:48.
lrytas is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Aug 2003, 06:49   #59
StarlockUV
Vengeance (VGN)

StarlockUV is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally posted by Zotnam
I had the biggest VGN member in my gal (Tilt) and he had nice coverage at the start.. later he relied on para defence, and later again he got twatted from top100... Was always hard to get defence for him, and even for himself when we woke him up. Tfd was medium, our member wasnt active, fang got there on time, eclipse did their job and templar and rock covered 75% of the times..
Tilt wasnt the biggest player in VGN and his coverage rate matched his activeness on VGN Servers, meaning he became inactive. Also alot of the para defence was Vengeance he was lucky to be in a VGN strong P.

Have A Good One All

Last edited by StarlockUV; 7 Aug 2003 at 09:05.
StarlockUV is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Aug 2003, 16:20   #60
Colt
Mercenary

Colt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to all
Soron was the biggest VGN player if im not mistaken.

Btw, nice playing with you (Soron) again after 2 rounds away from the BD/VGN scene
Ultores
Colt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Aug 2003, 21:36   #61
The_Fish
ND

The_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally posted by StarlockUV
Tilt wasnt the biggest player in VGN and his coverage rate matched his activeness on VGN Servers, meaning he became inactive. Also alot of the para defence was Vengeance he was lucky to be in a VGN strong P.
It always amazes me how every alliance makes themselves out to be fantastic on the boards, as if VGN had the power to defend all its members 24/7. I'm not saying VGN were **** or anything, but who really believes VGN can cover every member all of the time? I doubt LDK would have been able, well, we know they couldnt, so what chance does an alliance like VGN have?

(Poor analogy I know, I'm tired.)
Unread 8 Aug 2003, 06:52   #62
Gayle29uk
Bitch

Gayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really nice
Quote:
Originally posted by The_Fish
It always amazes me how every alliance makes themselves out to be fantastic on the boards, as if VGN had the power to defend all its members 24/7. I'm not saying VGN were **** or anything, but who really believes VGN can cover every member all of the time? I doubt LDK would have been able, well, we know they couldnt, so what chance does an alliance like VGN have?

(Poor analogy I know, I'm tired.)
We actually DO manage to cover nearly all our members, it's not a boast. As Theamion rightly pointed out though, it's because we have always been more defence oriented than attack. We LIKE defending

Expect a more aggressive attacking VGN in R10 though, hopefully we manage it without taking too much away from our defence capabilities.
spitzensparken. Ist nicht fur gewerken by das dummkopfen. Das
rubbernecken sightseeren keepen hands in das pockets. Relaxen und vatch
das blinkenlights!!!
Gayle29uk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Aug 2003, 09:21   #63
zek132

zek132 is an unknown quantity at this point
Well i was in reBorn long time ago. Whey were falling appart when i joined, so i din't really get much defence. And then there was Cell, i joined then when there was a Big war with NoCeX so i was bad again... I was also in the Jr wing of VTS and then Legion decided to capitulate from PA. FFS! Somehow i feel like whenever i join an allaince it falls apart, maybe i'm infected and it's dangerous? Any expert opinins on that?
Unread 8 Aug 2003, 09:57   #64
lrytas
[LDK] Head

lrytas is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by zek132
Well i was in reBorn long time ago. Whey were falling appart when i joined, so i din't really get much defence. And then there was Cell, i joined then when there was a Big war with NoCeX so i was bad again... I was also in the Jr wing of VTS and then Legion decided to capitulate from PA. FFS! Somehow i feel like whenever i join an allaince it falls apart, maybe i'm infected and it's dangerous? Any expert opinins on that?
ur not alone.
________
FIND DISPENSARY

Last edited by lrytas; 26 Feb 2011 at 19:48.
lrytas is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Aug 2003, 09:58   #65
TheACE
Heroes For Life

TheACE can only hope to improve
i must say that VsN did a real good job in def. There attacks were all with multi planets.

we had a little prob with 1 of them

R 4 n00bie [ACID]
R 5 [+] Crusader / [BD] Member - [DUH] Triad with [HR] & [UV]
R 6 [BD] Member - [HyB] Alliance with [HR] / [Pack] Wolves - [FoS] Fusion of Seven
R 7 [WP] Member/Officer - [NewX] Alliances of [NoS], [Ely] and [Xan]
R 8 [WP] Officer - Alliance with [Ely]
R 9 [WP] Officer - Alliance with [Ely]
R 9,5[WP] Officer
R 10 [WP] Officer / [Heroes] HC
R 10,5 [WP] Officer / [Heroes] HC
R 11 [1up] pe0n -> QUIT, back to RL
[Ð] Together we stand, Devided we Fall
TheACE is offline   Reply With Quote