User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 16 Jan 2003, 12:44   #51
Barrow|Pony
snadwich fetcher

Barrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally posted by RooKie
Will be intresting to see if that will happen.

We've done it since round 1, no reason we wouldnt now.

Quote:
Originally posted by Hardin
Now Zh|l u seem a nice fella and I know how loyal you are to your alliances so I expect you to continue to peddle the line about big evhul VOM going to eat your babies etc. - because it is in your interest and because u r prolly enjoying the boot being on the other foot for once ;-)
Hasn't it been the other way around? Hasn't VOM been afraid of the "big evuhl superblock" that will not only eat babies, but sautee them in a small innocent kitty sauce?
Unread 16 Jan 2003, 12:54   #52
RooKie
Boy without a toy

RooKie is an unknown quantity at this point
I oppose anyone from eating babies!

WC 2 Winners "TiG's Terrific Tribe" 3:21

Quicknet Webdesign & Neteffects Søkemotoroptimalisering
RooKie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Jan 2003, 12:55   #53
Hardin

Hardin is an unknown quantity at this point
Well I am not a cook so I can't compete with you on cooking metaphors

However I don't think VOM is too worried...what will happen will happen!

...its just amusing to see the attempts by opponents of VOM to justify their mega blocking by portraying VOM as this all conquering evhul baby eating machine...

Imo - VOM is evhul - WEE is evhul - everyone is evhul!

ofc everyone also knows that Eclipse is just Fury disguised...and they are therefore the most evhulist

R9.5 - ? - *NONE* - Lost Avengers returns!!!
R9 - 4:10:5 - *OLYMPIANS* - I hate NARWEET *Boohoo*...
R8 - 26:2:1 - *TITANS* - We wuz robbed - Hidden Dragons foeva!!!
R7 - 5:20:3 - *NONE* - Owners of C5 - Creation of Lost Avengers - PA's most leet BG
R5 - C28 - *ELYSIUM* - Lo Friederich, Hardcastle, CBK and all...
R4 - ? - *NONE* - Hapless noobie
R3 - ? - *NONE* - Hopeless noobie
Hardin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Jan 2003, 13:00   #54
Scouse
[F.E.A.R.]

Scouse is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Kileman
bla bla
I GOT ME'SELF SOME OF THEM THERE KILEMAN ROIDS!
"And when people tell me what is ok and what is not it should not be an unexpected scene seeing I extend my middle right hand digit and say: 'Eyy, would you like lemon or lime with that piece of advice, mister?'"

Funny Film Reviews :: SWOS
Scouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Jan 2003, 13:25   #55
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Zh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Quote:

But please don't respond to this post with another of your line by line dissections. They are really boring to respond to and a particular bastard if (like me) you are not familiar with all that html stuff.

Where to begin...

...only joking.

I think you are confusing some of my points, especially the stagnation one. I wasnt attempting to hit at VOM for that (infact its a noble and unique idea). Actually I havent been very anti VOM or such at all in my posts lately. Just anti silly VOM posting that the round is doomed for them and pointing out that the '3rd block' isnt after them as they seem to believe (or rather pointing out the fact the 3rd block as stated such)

I could give a line by line dissection if you want later on. Right now, lets agree to disagree.

I'm off to bed

The darkness comes. Prepare yourself

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
Inquisitorial Lord Protector of His Emperor's Glorius Empire
[20:19:04] <mazzelaar> I have to say a big up to Zhil - without those 8 def calls you covered we would've been screwed. | r12 End Ceremony
Zh|l is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Jan 2003, 14:07   #56
Salomo
Commodore

Salomo is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Re: Re: The Plea

Quote:
Originally posted by Zh|l
Are you stoned? :P
Nope, just trying to find a way to integrate the unchangeable wishes and likely events into a scenario that is most likely to provide fun throughout the entire round for as many people as possible.

Quote:
Anyway, I still think restricting galaxies so they cannot mix with neutral alliances will only increase the chance of stagnation. For example if VOM win, then what happens after that? VOM cant split up since it'll be more integrated than any other block in history and we are faced with total stagnation - not normal stagnation where alliances are worried about galaxy control.
I'm not sure whether this is also directed towards me, as i never said neutrals shouldn't be in your galaxies. What i would like to limit is the mixing within sweet block to avoid one undivideable superblock dominating PA after VoM has lost and to avoid the resulting need for so far neutral alliancs to join (or help) VoM block in order to not be squashed when VoM is defeated.

If mixing within sweet block is limited i would even applaud taking truly neutrals (people in small alliances that are unlikely to play any significant role or form their own block) as that can give people in smaller alliances the chance to proove themselves and play in a strong galaxy.

r1: n00b
r2: 7:11 - T7C HC, WaC(Jr), Sedition HC
r3: 31:25 - Sedition, Century, SL HC
r4: 95:21 - BlueTubas'
r5: 30:5 - BlueTubas, VtS
r6: 33:24:1 - Deus Ex Machina HC, politically retired
r7: 38:22 -> 26:11 - RaH peon
r8: 12:3:4 - Defended by 1:1
Salomo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Jan 2003, 14:13   #57
Hardin

Quote:
Where to begin...

...only joking.

Phew

My respect for you has grown... :-)

I also don't like the 'silly' VOM threads about us being doomed...

TBH I don't think anyone is 'doomed' atm.

I think we have some potential for a GREAT round with some 'currently' reasonably balanced groupings - [SWEET] vs [VOM] for instance.

However my only concern is IF all those alliances OUTSIDE [SWEET] get persuaded/influenced by all the crap on these forums that it is VOM that is the evhul arch enemy that has to be destroyed first.

- then clearleh it wouldn't be a balanced fight...which imo wouldnt be in the interest of PA.

My post just counter (hopefully logically) some of that crap...

I am also concerned that by leaving their gals open to members from the 'currently' unaligned alliances that [SWEET] is by default creating an inbuilt preference for those alliances to pick [VOM] gals as targets.

I think you will agree that is a reasonable question!

It would be nice for clarification if you, a [SWEET] HC (what a term :-)), could confirm that [SWEET] are creating gals just made up of [SWEET] members.

ofc...it was VOM who took the decision to exclude all the unaligned alliance members from their gals - so if they do end up being attacked by them then you could say that VOM has created its own bed!

We shall have to wait and see...

R7 - 5:20:3 - *NONE* - Owners of C5 - Creation of Lost Avengers - PA's most leet BG
Unread 16 Jan 2003, 14:43   #58
Kileman
Commander

Kileman is a splendid one to beholdKileman is a splendid one to beholdKileman is a splendid one to beholdKileman is a splendid one to beholdKileman is a splendid one to beholdKileman is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
I am honestly gutted...as is always sad for me when the 'greats' leave :-(

Surely you can get a planet and half play it at least it would give us a chance to roid u

U could join up with Eclipse and ur old pal Zh|l - I am sure he would love to have you back and I seem to recall u were #1 planet last time u two teamed up.

BTW - do u ever sleep? News - scanning u last round seemed to indicate that you don't!

Anyway this is completely off topic!

im +12 cest, I dont need to sleep

And I dont think PA is worth my money, or my time. Nothing to prove
________
Regi-Stick

Last edited by Kileman; 24 Feb 2011 at 21:33.
Kileman is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Jan 2003, 14:43   #59
Kileman
Commander

Kileman is a splendid one to beholdKileman is a splendid one to beholdKileman is a splendid one to beholdKileman is a splendid one to beholdKileman is a splendid one to beholdKileman is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally posted by Scouse
I GOT ME'SELF SOME OF THEM THERE KILEMAN ROIDS!
/me gives Scouse two gold stars

arent you special

(and mundo got more than you, nanananana)
________
ATEGO

Last edited by Kileman; 24 Feb 2011 at 21:33.
Kileman is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Jan 2003, 14:57   #60
davidb
[Iron-Pirates & Babes]

davidb is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Hicks:As far as I'm aware CharmeD are no longer around. They merged into another alliance.
nope we are around just dont want to be in the spot light like most alliance's want to be

Quote:
fish:rofl they've only been around for about 2 weeks?
hehe i know some people
davidb is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Jan 2003, 15:40   #61
Scouse
[F.E.A.R.]

Quote:
Originally posted by Kileman
(and mundo got more than you, nanananana)
Oh I'm aware. But I don't think that was too hard for him somehow. Ado and Hearts got a lot more of your roids than I did, I only shared 1 tick with a couple other at one point in the round.
"And when people tell me what is ok and what is not it should not be an unexpected scene seeing I extend my middle right hand digit and say: 'Eyy, would you like lemon or lime with that piece of advice, mister?'"

Unread 16 Jan 2003, 19:45   #62
LORD-NIKO
Horny *******

LORD-NIKO is an unknown quantity at this point

He has a point...

to many alliances... and they ph33r VoM then they kill em in a few weeks...
then they think.. yeah now we can war other people.... weeee
ups forgot.. they r in our gals...

Get rid of clusters.... and stop napping everyone... naps = ****.
and dont bring em in ur gals either..
if u must play with ur m8
get him in UR alliance then..

fs!!
Round 2: 77:18 (SL/LOST)
Round 3: 30:4 (TC)
Round 4: 170:17 (Knights)
Round 5: 35:23:12 (DTA)
Round 6: 8:17:3 (Silver/Ely/VtS)
Round 7: 29:21:3 (RaH Founder)
Round 8: 43:8:4 (RaH HC)
Round 9: 1:4:8 (RaH HC)
Round9.5: 26:5:9 (RaH HC)
----------------------------------------------
LORD-NIKO is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Jan 2003, 05:37   #63
logbat

logbat is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: ..

Quote:
Originally posted by LORD-NIKO
He has a point...

to many alliances... and they ph33r VoM then they kill em in a few weeks...
then they think.. yeah now we can war other people.... weeee
ups forgot.. they r in our gals...

fs!!
exactly!!

but onely those ex furys have exp doing this,and they have atm got the "first to create block hunt" into the path as they want it and some alliances are sitting comfed seated back and think: Hey this guys are great lads. theire really active and wevy wevy loyal to me were going to win this \o/ and then BANG the red light gets turned on and ups we have just been backstabbed!

thats why i think 3 blocks or 2 blocks if those other wont block regardless! but then eclipse/wp/ely have to change theire gal setups and close them for onely theire allies and not letting naps inside thiere gals. cuzz firepower comes as gal attacks and not alliance attacks this round.

Eclipse have this or so they claim to have. and thats for when the day come and the nap is called off they have some roid fat sitting ducks in some allied gals! it have happen before so why they are doing it over again is an enigma!

Last edited by logbat; 17 Jan 2003 at 05:43.
logbat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Jan 2003, 05:56   #64
Jester
Pedantic hypocrite

Jester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Re: ..

Quote:
Originally posted by logbat
exactly!!

but onely those ex furys have exp doing this,and they have atm got the "first to create block hunt" into the path as they want it and some alliances are sitting comfed seated back and think: Hey this guys are great lads. theire really active and wevy wevy loyal to me were going to win this \o/ and then BANG the red light gets turned on and ups we have just been backstabbed!

thats why i think 3 blocks or 2 blocks if those other wont block regardless! but then eclipse/wp/ely have to change theire gal setups and close them for onely theire allies and not letting naps inside thiere gals. cuzz firepower comes as gal attacks and not alliance attacks this round.

Eclipse have this or so they claim to have. and thats for when the day come and the nap is called off they have some roid fat sitting ducks in some allied gals! it have happen before so why they are doing it over again is an enigma!
Or maybe you're just clueless!

Jester
Unread 17 Jan 2003, 06:03   #65
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Zh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: Re: ..

Quote:
exactly!!

Pardon?

This is my translation of your post:

Quote:
Translation of logbat

Only Fury has ever done tactics like allow neutral alliances into their galaxies. Everyone else who did it was simply a fluke or coincidence. Only Fury had a motive behind all this! To use them!
Its not that Fury had no real benefit to stop its members playing with friends (as long as they werent hostile to Fury) - Fury wanted them to be their flak!

The ex Fury are doing it all again! They are being evil and creating a powerblock! But watch out allies of them, because we'll all laugh if they backstab you! After all Fury backstabbed before remember!

I think everyone should change to only allowing people to play within their block and to limit their galaxies so we have galaxies belonging only to one block each. Means we could easily find eachothers memberlists and attack eachother and have a war end so much more quicker! It also means that as soon as one block becomes stronger its destined for great things! VOM are doing this, so everyone else should otherwise this is unfair because its exploiting us!

Eclipse claim to have <scrambled, cant make out this I think its something about Eclipse claiming to have pure galaxies but thats utter nonesense because no Eclipse official has claimed its galaxies are only consisting of Eclipse members> When Eclipse win, I know they they will cancel their NAP's and feed on their own galaxies. They are evil I tell you. Evil!

Its happened before with Fury, Legion and so forth and we all know Eclipse MUST be the same, just like Titans was just another Legion! Of course Olympions arent Titans though, because I like pushing forth my anti Fury opinion upon Eclipse. EVIL EX FURY! DONT WORK WITH THEM!
The machine has broken now though, so don't post any more please.

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
[20:19:04] <mazzelaar> I have to say a big up to Zhil - without those 8 def calls you covered we would've been screwed. | r12 End Ceremony
Unread 17 Jan 2003, 10:50   #66
Hardin

LOL

Can you tell me where to buy a translation machine like urs Zh|l?

It would really make reading AD that but easier.

Can you reprogramme it so that you can actually put sense in and get gibberish out? Now that would be a real time saver!

Unread 18 Jan 2003, 22:33   #67
logbat

does that machine translate the other way also?
cuzz then i understand even more how your mind works
Unread 18 Jan 2003, 22:37   #68
logbat

Quote:
LOL

Can you tell me where to buy a translation machine like urs Zh|l?

It would really make reading AD that but easier.

Can you reprogramme it so that you can actually put sense in and get gibberish out? Now that would be a real time saver!
For the ppl that know history and seen them work its not gibberish and nonsense mr smart ass.

that "machine" just give a view of how its taken up and understood inside HIS brain.
Unread 18 Jan 2003, 23:03   #69
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Quote:
For the ppl that know history and seen them work its not gibberish and nonsense mr smart ass.

that "machine" just give a view of how its taken up and understood inside HIS brain.
Then my brain must be cloned because an aweful lot of other people see the same thing from you. You are basing everything on assumptions that we are Fury and that we had input into what Fury did. The only political thing I ever did in Fury was declare war on NFU with Wrath - apart from that I never got to make any decision.

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
Unread 18 Jan 2003, 23:15   #70
CamelToe
You Know I'm Right

CamelToe is infamous around these partsCamelToe is infamous around these partsCamelToe is infamous around these partsCamelToe is infamous around these partsCamelToe is infamous around these parts
Thumbs down

Shame on you, Ex-Fury.

Don't act like you weren't thinking the same thing...

you should stop posting on these forums as you're CRAP
CamelToe is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Jan 2003, 23:24   #71
StarlockUV
Vengeance (VGN)

StarlockUV is on a distinguished road
From my point of view VOM would be about as big as your would want, what doesnt surprize me and the shock and horror it cuased and how quickly the other allaicne were to make an even large power block.

bunch of cowards if ya ask me

Have A Good One All
StarlockUV is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Jan 2003, 23:25   #72
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Quote:
Originally posted by CamelToe
Shame on you, Ex-Fury.
For what?

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
Unread 18 Jan 2003, 23:27   #73
StarlockUV
Vengeance (VGN)

Quote:
Shame on you, Ex-Fury.
did you expect anything less?

Have A Good One All
Unread 18 Jan 2003, 23:37   #74
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Quote:
Originally posted by StarlockUV
did you expect anything less?
You do know the rumours of a superblock are rubbish?

The again, I suppose only when any ex Fury member is involved in politics is it 'bad'

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
Unread 18 Jan 2003, 23:45   #75
CamelToe
You Know I'm Right

CamelToe is infamous around these partsCamelToe is infamous around these partsCamelToe is infamous around these partsCamelToe is infamous around these partsCamelToe is infamous around these parts
Talking

Quote:
You do know the rumours of a superblock are rubbish?

The again, I suppose only when any ex Fury member is involved in politics is it 'bad'
nah, it's not the ex-Fury members that matter... its the ex-Fury alliance that has everyone talking.

Unread 18 Jan 2003, 23:45   #76
StarlockUV
Vengeance (VGN)

really and a nap with TOT and SAP dont count I presume, oh no thats right thats juct collecting fodder for later isnt it and if not needed you can drop them and roid them.

Same tactics, new name and differant round.

Have A Good One All
Unread 20 Jan 2003, 00:16   #77
logbat

Quote:
Then my brain must be cloned because an aweful lot of other people see the same thing from you. You are basing everything on assumptions that we are Fury and that we had input into what Fury did.
hehe thats where the gold fish memory comes inn!
Unread 31 Jan 2003, 06:03   #78
Memtok

Memtok has a spectacular aura aboutMemtok has a spectacular aura aboutMemtok has a spectacular aura about
Ode to 26:2

There once was an alliance of Gits,
with members who all were da sh*tz,
their ships were so good,
that they always would,
take roids but would never take hitz.

-a former member.

H, feck da blocks, there is still room to work as a team. Come to 'the place' and lets just say 'hi'!

lol
Unread 31 Jan 2003, 17:43   #79
Scouse
[F.E.A.R.]

Quote:
Originally posted by Senater
Poor VOM, being picked on by the so called megablock. Give me a break please.

VOM (or VVOMM-R)is by far the biggest block! Virus, Vision, Olympians, MadCows, Ministry and the smaller block the picked up of Charmed and HD (plus one other). To me that would seem to be the megablock.

Don't even get me started on this crap about VOM not being the first powerblock, that is just bull ****. No other block was even in talks until VOM announced their alliance.

Elysium HC

Loyalty - Pride - Power
This post doesn't put you in the best light. First off, they wern't VVOMM or whatever the hell they are now until after everyone else got together. They were only VOM.

And every other alliance was obviously in talks and to claim they were not is simply a lie. Talks, however, don't mean much and VOM were the first block to announce it would be working together but most other alliances had the intention of getting allies before it was announced. VOM announced first though, and it was a mistake, which is now being used as a weapon against them.

It's been over a million times, so there was no need for you to bring it up again.

And I always thought anyone with their alliance title in their signature or title was a bit of a tit.

Unread 31 Jan 2003, 19:01   #80
Satoeng
Human Bomb [Ely]

Satoeng is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
T
And I always thought anyone with their alliance title in their signature or title was a bit of a tit.
At least those people dont hide.
even if they might get picked on for doing that.
free from all false pride
i will crack the whip
with a bolt mighty hail
cover me wtih death
if i should ever fail...
glory,majesty,unity
HAIL ! HAIL ! HAIL !
Satoeng is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Jan 2003, 19:30   #81
Scouse
[F.E.A.R.]

Re: .

Quote:
Originally posted by Satoeng
At least those people dont hide.
even if they might get picked on for doing that.
Are you suggesting that I've been hiding in the past?

Unread 31 Jan 2003, 19:35   #82
Cochese
Retired

Cochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
and the smaller block the picked up of Charmed and HD (plus one other)
We have Charmed and HD in our 'block' now?

Odd I haven't heard anything about that nor seen them in the appropriate channels...

Utterly useless since r3
Cochese is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Jan 2003, 20:03   #83
Satoeng
Human Bomb [Ely]

Satoeng is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Re: .

Quote:
Are you suggesting that I've been hiding in the past?
nope. no offense meant.
just that there is no point in picking at senater
for naming his ally.
free from all false pride
i will crack the whip
with a bolt mighty hail
cover me wtih death
if i should ever fail...
glory,majesty,unity
HAIL ! HAIL ! HAIL !
Satoeng is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Feb 2003, 09:33   #84
Tesla
Custom User Title

Tesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to all
Quote:
Poor VOM, being picked on by the so called megablock. Give me a break please.

VOM (or VVOMM-R)is by far the biggest block! Virus, Vision, Olympians, MadCows, Ministry and the smaller block the picked up of Charmed and HD (plus one other). To me that would seem to be the megablock.

Don't even get me started on this crap about VOM not being the first powerblock, that is just bull ****. No other block was even in talks until VOM announced their alliance.

Elysium HC

Loyalty - Pride - Power
And like everyone else in pa u know nothing about Ministry.. But sure do go on
I'm not playing myself atm... But like...where did HD and Charmed come from ? I never heard anything bout em ? And if there were such a thing as Charmed & HD beein allied wiv VOM.. (I clearly doubt this) Then id just like to explain to u that Charmed is about as member heavy as a recreation room on NoS irc... beein 40ish or less in members as they are...heh

Tesla
Unread 2 Feb 2003, 13:35   #85
RooKie
Boy without a toy

Senater, maybe Elysium wasnt in any.

Unread 2 Feb 2003, 13:41   #86
ComradeRob
wasted

ComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriend
Quote:
Originally posted by RooKie
Senater, maybe Elysium wasnt in any.
Then who was?
“They were totally confused,” said the birdman, whose flying suit gives him a passing resemblance to Buzz Lightyear in Toy Story. “The authorities said that I was an unregistered aircraft and to fly, you need a licence. I told them, ‘No. To fly, you need wings’.”
ComradeRob is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Feb 2003, 13:47   #87
Storebo
Adelante

Storebo is a splendid one to beholdStorebo is a splendid one to beholdStorebo is a splendid one to beholdStorebo is a splendid one to beholdStorebo is a splendid one to beholdStorebo is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally posted by Cochese
We have Charmed and HD in our 'block' now?

Odd I haven't heard anything about that nor seen them in the appropriate channels...
Your masters The Olympians only tell u what u need to know...

anyway.. i belive Zenith didn't go to VoM side.. they dumped skyy... skyy is VoM based.. the rest isn't.
R4 170:17:3 [Elysium ]
R5 12:10:18 [Elysium ]
R6 25:10:3 [Elysium ]
R7 31:20:2 [Elysium ] / [Adelante ]
R8 45:2:7 [Adelante ] / [Fury ]
R9 13:7:9 [NoS ] / [Lch ]
R9.5 and R10 dunno where [Elysium ]
R11 21:1:6 [1up]
[1up]
Storebo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Feb 2003, 14:09   #88
RooKie
Boy without a toy

Quote:
Originally posted by ComradeRob
Then who was?
Want me to bring out logs, Rob? I havent mentioned anything on forums said in meetings between us and I didnt plan too.

Unread 2 Feb 2003, 15:05   #89
ComradeRob
wasted

ComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriend
I don't see what logs are needed for; it's pretty common knowledge that most alliances talked to each other before the VOM block was formed. Eclipse certainly had official negotiations with Madcows, before your decision to ally with Olympians and Virus.

However, VOM was the first block announced. As Scouse said, that was a bit unfortunate for them, as it set them up as the block that everyone else had to match or defeat. A smaller block might not have had that effect, but I guess we'll never know that. But in the chain of events following VOM's formation, we now have two blocks substantially larger than anything that was being discussed pre-VOM. I don't think that that is really good for anyone. Personally, I would much rather be in a smaller block, competing against other similar-sized block, than in the situation I find myself now. But there's really no other option; once VOM set the standard, it would have been suicidal of the other alliances to refrain from forming an equivalent block.
“They were totally confused,” said the birdman, whose flying suit gives him a passing resemblance to Buzz Lightyear in Toy Story. “The authorities said that I was an unregistered aircraft and to fly, you need a licence. I told them, ‘No. To fly, you need wings’.”
ComradeRob is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Feb 2003, 16:46   #90
Klendau II
Governor

Klendau II is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Storebo
*Cackle Cackle*

I'll bum 'em all.

<Sad> when ur cyb0ring klen it is
<Sad> he gives u soo much pleasure
<Foxman> and always bring animals into the cyb0r
<Sad> he does yes
Klendau II is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Feb 2003, 07:20   #91
RooKie
Boy without a toy

Quote:
However, VOM was the first block announced. As Scouse said, that was a bit unfortunate for them, as it set them up as the block that everyone else had to match or defeat. A smaller block might not have had that effect, but I guess we'll never know that. But in the chain of events following VOM's formation, we now have two blocks substantially larger than anything that was being discussed pre-VOM. I don't think that that is really good for anyone. Personally, I would much rather be in a smaller block, competing against other similar-sized block, than in the situation I find myself now. But there's really no other option; once VOM set the standard, it would have been suicidal of the other alliances to refrain from forming an equivalent block.
Your term "equivalent block" in this case is higly subjective and I certanly dont agree.

Unread 3 Feb 2003, 07:37   #92
CamelToe
You Know I'm Right

Quote:

anyway.. i belive Zenith didn't go to VoM side.. they dumped skyy... skyy is VoM based.. the rest isn't.
You must be slipping.

Unread 3 Feb 2003, 07:51   #93
CamelToe
You Know I'm Right

Quote:
But in the chain of events following VOM's formation, we now have two blocks substantially larger than anything that was being discussed pre-VOM. I don't think that that is really good for anyone. Personally, I would much rather be in a smaller block, competing against other similar-sized block, than in the situation I find myself now.
<Rob> my intention is to try to occupy most of the other alliances in a war with WP/Ely

So, the situation you find yourself now is that you are working with "allies" who by your own words would be insulting if they won a round. Furthermore, does this mean if you guys somehow manage to hold 'la resistance' together, WP/Ely are still "unworthy" to win a round?

This is not a personal slam at you Rob, as I consider you a friend. But if you have the right to throw around poopaghanda, I have the right to refute it.

Unread 3 Feb 2003, 08:24   #94
Cochese
Retired

Cochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Your master Dingo only tells you what you "need" to know...

Quote:
But you were so sure we had allied with them! What happened Storebo, has Aneu been giving you "1337" intel again?

Utterly useless since r3
Cochese is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Feb 2003, 14:56   #95
Storebo
Adelante

Storebo is a splendid one to beholdStorebo is a splendid one to beholdStorebo is a splendid one to beholdStorebo is a splendid one to beholdStorebo is a splendid one to beholdStorebo is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally posted by Cochese
Your master Dingo only tells you what you "need" to know...
Yes.. and that is the way I like it. Atleast my master is in the same alliance as me.
[1up]
Unread 3 Feb 2003, 14:58   #96
Scouse
[F.E.A.R.]

Quote:
<Rob> my intention is to try to occupy most of the other alliances in a war with WP/Ely
I hope that's true. WP/Ely deserve a thrashing for thinking they're 'big time'.

Unread 3 Feb 2003, 15:02   #97
Storebo
Adelante

Quote:
Hated their politics last round... =/
[1up]
Unread 3 Feb 2003, 15:16   #98
Whis
never

Whis is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
lol?
Quote:
Hated their politics last round... =/
Yeah me too, cant believe they eventually openly sided with the Fury block.
Whis is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Feb 2003, 15:49   #99
Storebo
Adelante

Quote:
Originally posted by Whis
Yeah me too, cant believe they eventually openly sided with the Fury block.
Fury where the good guys... Elysium/wp waited to long to get involved and nearly lost the whole war...
[1up]
Unread 3 Feb 2003, 16:18   #100
Whis
never

Whis is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Fury where the good guys... Elysium/wp waited to long to get involved and nearly lost the whole war...
Ah, fury were the good guys.. That explains it.
Whis is offline   Reply With Quote