User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 19 Oct 2005, 21:46   #51
sigrid
hated dead or alive

sigrid is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Fashion advice

amazingly interesting post. Well done, much better then my shit ones:P
sigrid is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Oct 2005, 14:56   #52
steve

steve is a jewel in the roughsteve is a jewel in the roughsteve is a jewel in the rough
Re: Fashion advice

t-shirts with student crossings etc are lame however your meant to have controversial joke t-shirts to see if they have a decent sense of humor. top man are doing a good line atm for 12 pounds a t-shirt. things like 'why beer is better' and 'why men have more fun' can find if the girls up for a laugh or not.

as for the sarcastic comments on my view of band t-shirts. all i really need to point out is that diffrent types of ppl look down on each other and categorise people too easily. if i wore a pair of track suit bottoms then id be seen as a chav and then all decent people would look down on me. however the punk followers dont like the 'emo' kids and so wearing a band t-shirt defining you to one of these categories can cut out half of the people you would like to go for.

do you really want to cut your chances in half because of a band you like having a random t-shirt which probably doesnt look that good.
[23:42:56] <SkyHead> Keep your fleets
[23:43:02] <SkyHead> Keep your faith
[23:43:08] <SkyHead> Keep your anti 1up spirit

-retired 1up MO-
steve is offline   Reply With Quote