User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 16 Nov 2002, 21:19   #1
Zpiff

comunism and capitalism

today i accidentaly dropped by tihs forum (busy lifestyle) and i saw that the thread "capatalism vs. communism" was brought up again. last time i started a thred like this. i "fikk høre det så øra flagret" i couldn't find a good english expression for this. anyway. i still thik that todays mankind, could work out a perfect comune society. think about it. usa's capitalism is oppressing people and supports corrupt dictators. when the people riot. usa bombs them to secure theyr own interests. and when george "cowboy" bushman became president. it became evene more vlear that the international society has o stop this maddness. Usa may start a new nuclear war ower the situation in usa. No thanks. i say yes to a commune society.
Unread 16 Nov 2002, 21:20   #2
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
ok
Nodrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Nov 2002, 21:21   #3
Zpiff

thank you
all you are belongingas to me
please vote for the bananaparty
Unread 16 Nov 2002, 21:22   #4
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
I think I might have met you before at a SWP public meeting.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Nov 2002, 21:24   #5
Zpiff

don't think so
Unread 16 Nov 2002, 21:24   #6
Gayle29uk
Bitch

Gayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really nice
Re: comunism and capitalism

Quote:
Originally posted by Zpiff
<stuff>
Thanks for sharing.
spitzensparken. Ist nicht fur gewerken by das dummkopfen. Das
rubbernecken sightseeren keepen hands in das pockets. Relaxen und vatch
das blinkenlights!!!
Gayle29uk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Nov 2002, 21:27   #7
Zpiff

didnt create as much interest as last time. maybe you are done with it. i havent read the other thread in this topic
Unread 16 Nov 2002, 21:29   #8
Gayle29uk
Bitch

Gayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really nice
Quote:
didnt create as much interest as last time. maybe you are done with it. i havent read the other thread in this topic
We did this topic 2 months ago, then a few days ago, and you want us to do it again?

Not only that, you missed my totally ACE pun
spitzensparken. Ist nicht fur gewerken by das dummkopfen. Das
rubbernecken sightseeren keepen hands in das pockets. Relaxen und vatch
das blinkenlights!!!
Gayle29uk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Nov 2002, 21:31   #9
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Re: comunism and capitalism

Quote:
Originally posted by Gayle28uk

Thanks for sharing.
Hey, thats a pun!

Capitalism encourages people to say "thanks", and you said "thanks"!
Nodrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Nov 2002, 22:08   #10
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Structural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriend
Re: Re: Re: comunism and capitalism

Quote:
Originally posted by Nodrog
Hey, thats a pun!

Capitalism encourages people to say "thanks", and you said "thanks"!
What do you expect commie people to say theN when someone does them a favour?

"ok and now sod off!" ?
Unread 16 Nov 2002, 22:10   #11
acropolis
Vermin Supreme

acropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better place
Re: Re: Re: Re: comunism and capitalism

Quote:
Originally posted by Structural Integrity

What do you expect commie people to say theN when someone does them a favour?

"ok and now sod off!" ?
"wipe your chin please" just like the rest of us I'd assume.

I doubt the "ok and now sod off!" types get that many favors...
acropolis is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Nov 2002, 22:28   #12
Ska
Waging a war on errorism

Ska has a reputation beyond reputeSka has a reputation beyond reputeSka has a reputation beyond reputeSka has a reputation beyond reputeSka has a reputation beyond reputeSka has a reputation beyond reputeSka has a reputation beyond reputeSka has a reputation beyond reputeSka has a reputation beyond reputeSka has a reputation beyond reputeSka has a reputation beyond repute
Re: comunism and capitalism

Quote:
i still thik that todays mankind, could work out a perfect comune society. think about it. usa's capitalism is oppressing people and supports corrupt dictators. .
Way to substantiate your claims with evidence

Wait, we don't that on this board. Although most people here are elite users of socratic logic

known 1: capitalism is evil. (assumed)
known 2: capitalism is evil. (dont need a second known)

so from this we get a new, third known:
We hate America.
Unread 17 Nov 2002, 19:17   #13
Zpiff

hora for comunism then
And by the way. i started the thread 2 months ago
Unread 17 Nov 2002, 20:02   #14
ChubbyChecker
King of The Fat Boys

ChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriend
The USA is about as capitalist as the USSR was communist
ChubbyChecker is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Nov 2002, 21:15   #15
Drengar

*g*
Unread 17 Nov 2002, 21:25   #16
Mirai
Child Eating Zombie Clown

Mirai is on a distinguished road
So, uhh, what do you propose the international community do? When we bombed afghanistan no one really seemed to care. In fact, out closest allies went and helped us.

And when did we ever bomb a riot? Are you confusing napoleon for bush?

Die You Bitch Minister of Insanity - "Timete Nostrum Piscem Furoris"

My fellow Americans, I'm pleased to tell you today that I've signed legislation that will outlaw Russia forever, we begin bombing in 5 minutes - President Ronald Reagan, in a radio check where he did not realize the microphone was on and the station broadcasting
Mirai is offline   Reply With Quote