User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 15 Sep 2004, 01:29   #1
IncubusGod
WANNASEEMYNEWCHAINSAW

IncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Talk about a crappy day/night

Right, I'm extreemly pissed off/ angry at the world right now.

Though this is more than the regular angst people suffer in dead end jobs.

I arrived home to be fked about by my gf. Clearly this is bad enough. She's messing me about, not keeping appointments, arrangements etc. I've had enough and called her on it. She broke up with me.

Feeling shitty I headed home. Walking home by the back way I noticed something strange at the back of my house.

Walking up to it I realised it was something I didn't want to deal with. It looked shoes hanging from a tree, by legs.

Walking closer it was a guy. Who was hanging from his neck. From my tree.

I ran up, grabbed his legs, lifted him. But he was rigid.

I was holding up a corpse. So I called the cops.

They arrived 10 mins later.

Cut him down.

I spent the night suffering nightmares, then spending the day in work thinking about it.

Then going home, the same way, passing by the tree, with flowers all over it, I met this guys m8s. I stopped, talked a bit. Found out things about the dead kid. Was 16. etc.

Felt like shit.

My dog was acting up about 10:30 pm

Went out. Heard something. Raced out my door and back around the wall.

His m8 was trying to kill himself there, with a knife and a rope round the tree. Knife to the wrist. Hanging by his neck, convusling.

I cut the rope with the knife, held him as he was shaking real bad, like an epileptic. Called the cops and an ambulence.

They arrived quick enough and took him away.

Now I'm unable to sleep. Sitting here, with my graduation tomorrow, able to see the tree that almost killed two 16 year old disturbed kids.

This time last year I found a dead body of a drug addict local guy who O.D'ed near my door. Now I find one dead kid and another trying to kill himself.

I'm not exactly right tonight..

With nightmares surrounding me, I went to the pub. Met some friends, nothing has helped. Still can't stop seeing those guys. Cant stop seeing my Uncle who killed himself, cant stop seeing that guy who died by my door last year, when I sleep.

Guess I'm going to make some psychiatrist wealthy soon.

Last edited by IncubusGod; 15 Sep 2004 at 01:41.
IncubusGod is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Sep 2004, 01:53   #2
Nondescript Human
nondescript human

Nondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant future
Re: Talk about a crappy day/night

you really need to move house
Nondescript Human is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Sep 2004, 02:25   #3
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Id be quite chuffed if something of such story wortiness happened to me as did you ICY.
Unread 15 Sep 2004, 08:23   #4
Radical Edward

Radical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriend

you should put a sign on the tree "this is my tree, piss off and find your own tree to hang yourself from" that should solve the problem.

ok 3..... 2..... 1.. let's jam
Radical Edward is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Sep 2004, 08:29   #5
madi
a little bit broken

madi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better place

sorry to hear about your horridness
i would cut the tree down
probably today
Unread 15 Sep 2004, 08:34   #6
Radical Edward

Radical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriend

put a tally chart on the tree

Successes: I
Failures: I

ok 3..... 2..... 1.. let's jam
Radical Edward is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Sep 2004, 09:49   #7
Rids
The Bad Guy

Rids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet society

Dace would have made a funnier story out of this :/
Unread 15 Sep 2004, 09:50   #8
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

sorry to hear about that mate you really need to cut that tree down though, otherwise it will just bring back bad memories all the time
Unread 15 Sep 2004, 15:01   #9
Boogster
I dunno...

Boogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud of

Heh. The only dead things around my flat are a few dead rats -and I killed them! Hahahha.
Unread 15 Sep 2004, 16:44   #10
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

seriously ****ed up.

i would go 'cool as ice mode' most likely, numbing all my emotions
Unread 15 Sep 2004, 16:45   #11
Tactitus
Klaatu barada nikto

Tactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Exclamation Re: Talk about a crappy day/night

Clearly, trees should be outlawed. :/
The Ottawa Citizen and Southam News wish to apologize for our apology to Mark Steyn, published Oct. 22. In correcting the incorrect statements about Mr. Steyn published Oct. 15, we incorrectly published the incorrect correction. We accept and regret that our original regrets were unacceptable and we apologize to Mr. Steyn for any distress caused by our previous apology.
Tactitus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Sep 2004, 16:54   #12
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

There're some real heartless ****s in these forums.

That'd tear me apart if it happened to me. I'm amazed you're holding it together so well.
Unread 15 Sep 2004, 17:24   #13
Sunday8pm
Banned

Sunday8pm is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomkat

That'd tear me apart if it happened to me. I'm amazed you're holding it together so well.
Fair, not heartless.

This is the macho man who got revenge on jocks in the computer lab by doing something 'immensely' clever that would get them in trouble with the system admin remember, among other courageous acts like being a doormat for shit women and the shit men they sleep with.
Sunday8pm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Sep 2004, 08:17   #14
IncubusGod
WANNASEEMYNEWCHAINSAW

IncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

I cut the damn thing down yesterday evening. The kid from the other night will be fine*.

Managed to pull it together yesterday morning, graduated wit a BSc, went home and to celebrate I got out a saw, a hatchet and de-foliated some embankment. Then went for a meal.

Putting it all behind me now, it's just one more trauma to keep some shink in the money later in life

*As in he wont die from any injuires he suffered.

Last edited by IncubusGod; 16 Sep 2004 at 08:23.
Unread 16 Sep 2004, 09:28   #15
Smudge
For Crowly <3

Smudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond repute

cut the tree down
it has bad karma in its location
[14:53:26] * Keiz`afk has joined #support
[14:53:36] <Keiz`afk> THE SMUDGE CHEERLEADING TEAM HAS ARRIVED
Smudge is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Sep 2004, 09:53   #16
IncubusGod
WANNASEEMYNEWCHAINSAW

I did, read the post above.

And I don't believe in Karma.

I do believe that Sunday is a ****.

Why would someone say such horrible things that happened, with one kid being dead and many more people hideously traumatised for life, were a good thing because they affected someone they didn't like on the internet?

Sunday, before this I didn't really mind your postings. You deliberatly trolled the place with your shit attitude for some entertainment. Fine, I responded as per this online persona, more for the entertainment value too.
Now I realise that you are infact nothing more than a dipshit who really does wish harm, pain, suffering on people instead of it being mearly an act.

I truely do hate you now.

I mean that.

Physically I now detest your existance.

And I hope I never ever run into you at any stage of your patethic life.

**** YOU.

Last edited by IncubusGod; 16 Sep 2004 at 12:03.
Unread 16 Sep 2004, 16:17   #17
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

nominated for potw
Unread 16 Sep 2004, 16:30   #18
Vermillion
Historian

Vermillion is a name known to allVermillion is a name known to allVermillion is a name known to allVermillion is a name known to allVermillion is a name known to allVermillion is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by IncubusGod
Right, I'm extreemly pissed off/ angry at the world right now.

(snip)

Guess I'm going to make some psychiatrist wealthy soon.
You know...

I was in a fairly bad mood this morning because when I was getting ready for work, my naked girlfriend ran up and hugged me from behind as I was about to leave the house, not realising I was holding a cup of tea in my hand, spilling it on my shirt and forcing me to go upstairs and change shirts, thus making me miss my bus and be slightly late for work.

Somehow your tale puts things in perspective...

"Et nunc, reges, intelligite, er udimini, qui judicati terram"
Vermillion is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Sep 2004, 16:35   #19
Sunday8pm
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vermillion
You know...

I was in a fairly bad mood this morning because when I was getting ready for work, my naked girlfriend ran up and hugged me from behind as I was about to leave the house, not realising I was holding a cup of tea in my hand, spilling it on my shirt and forcing me to go upstairs and change shirts, thus making me miss my bus and be slightly late for work.

Somehow your tale puts things in perspective...
That really bad things happen to bad people, rite?
Unread 16 Sep 2004, 16:43   #20
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation Re: Talk about a crappy day/night

Where the hell do you live, inner-city Detroit?!

ffs.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Sep 2004, 16:49   #21
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:

How the Beaujolais is raining
Down on darkened meetings on the Champs Élysées
Phang is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Sep 2004, 17:38   #22
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:

Quoted for truth.

Keep it together, ICY.
Unread 16 Sep 2004, 18:32   #23
Tomkat

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I get a warm fuzzy feeling inside me when I get quoted.
Unread 16 Sep 2004, 19:18   #24
Blastoderm
________

Blastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Sorry to hear that dude, I hope things just get better now.
finding strength to call and ask her
Roller coaster favorite ride,
let me kiss you one last time.
Blastoderm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Sep 2004, 21:19   #25
IncubusGod
WANNASEEMYNEWCHAINSAW

Heh. Well while driving home my car started acting up a little.
Then about a mile later there was a huge bang, some nasty noises and my gearbox exploded and ate itself. Had the momentum to just pull in (was moving slow in traffic) off the road and park it before the 2 litres of gearbox fluid/oil poured out taking with it the remains of first gear.
50,000 miles on the clock, just serviced, not exactly expected. Just had the plug leads replaced and the timing belt done.
So its a shit load more money.

One mechanic, a tow rope and a hairy, nervous tow across town and it's in the garage.

It's clearly not my week.

But it doesn't matter in the slightest to me anymore. Perspective shouldn't have to come this way but it's something positive at least.

Was planning on leaving for a few days, can't really do that now without a car. At least there's no tree to look at now.

Last edited by IncubusGod; 16 Sep 2004 at 21:24.
Unread 16 Sep 2004, 21:54   #26
Sunday8pm
Banned

Karma owns you.
Unread 16 Sep 2004, 23:25   #27
Superpig #1
^ ^ Clearly Stolen ^ ^

Superpig #1 is infamous around these parts

Quote:

also quoted for truth.
This is a man in a wheelchair - &

and that was my sig.
Superpig #1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Sep 2004, 23:32   #28
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society

Shut up about karma, even if karma existed it wouldn't be affecting what is happening now.

edit: actually I know nothing about karma, but I thought it just made you come back as a tapeworm or heir to an oil fortune, depending on your karma.
LHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Sep 2004, 01:38   #29
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

It's not nice finding dead people, especially when it's such unnatural deaths as the ones you describe.
**** it, that's just horrible!
"Freedom, morality, and the human dignity of the individual consists precisely in this; that he makes waffles not because he is forced to do so, but because he freely conceives it, wants it, and loves it."
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Sep 2004, 02:20   #30
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

dead people are just meat
Unread 17 Sep 2004, 14:42   #31
Tomkat

Quote:
Originally Posted by LHC
edit: actually I know nothing about karma, but I thought it just made you come back as a tapeworm or heir to an oil fortune, depending on your karma.
That's reincarnation...

Karma basically means that if you're a bad person then bad things will happen to you (eventually) and if you're a good person good things will happen to you (eventually).

On the topic:
Maybe you're in a Final Destination-esque situation here, with people dying who were supposed to die in a plane crash which you stopped?
Unread 17 Sep 2004, 15:09   #32
IncubusGod
WANNASEEMYNEWCHAINSAW

I think death has better things to do than destroy my cars gearbox and make my hurt my back cause I prevented someone dying. You never know though, he could be a petty bastard.
Unread 17 Sep 2004, 15:21   #33
Tomkat

I hear death loves the cock.