User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 9 Feb 2004, 20:19   #1
Intrepid00

Intrepid00 is an unknown quantity at this point
This stupid wall in the Middle East

What a waste of money. The terroist would just go around the wall through the back door.
Intrepid00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Feb 2004, 20:35   #2
Tactitus
Klaatu barada nikto

Tactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Exclamation Re: This stupid wall in the Middle East

Back door?
The Ottawa Citizen and Southam News wish to apologize for our apology to Mark Steyn, published Oct. 22. In correcting the incorrect statements about Mr. Steyn published Oct. 15, we incorrectly published the incorrect correction. We accept and regret that our original regrets were unacceptable and we apologize to Mr. Steyn for any distress caused by our previous apology.
Tactitus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Feb 2004, 20:39   #3
skiddy
wild one

skiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so little
Re: This stupid wall in the Middle East

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tacticus
Back door?
Egypt
skiddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Feb 2004, 21:30   #4
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

I think this wall is the beginning of the end of israel. I don't know why i think that, it's just a random (and probably quite insane) hunch.
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Feb 2004, 21:40   #5
Intrepid00

Berlin Wall?
Unread 9 Feb 2004, 21:48   #6
skiddy
wild one

skiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so little

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snurx
I think this wall is the beginning of the end of israel. I don't know why i think that, it's just a random (and probably quite insane) hunch.
It's neither the beginning nor the end of Israel, it's just one of the edges.
skiddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Feb 2004, 22:08   #7
ChubbyChecker
King of The Fat Boys

ChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriend

I think it's a pretty crazy thing to do.

But tbh it doesn't surprise me
ChubbyChecker is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Feb 2004, 22:20   #8
Stew
Made of Twigs

Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Must be quite costy too
Stew is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Feb 2004, 23:03   #9
at0mic.c0w
Käptn Karacho

at0mic.c0w is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Intrepid00
Berlin Wall?
The Berlin wall was supposed to keep the ppl on the soviet side IN, this wall is meant to keep the terrorists out.
Unread 9 Feb 2004, 23:05   #10
KraKto$is8
Lurker

KraKto$is8 is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Berlin Wall?
Unread 9 Feb 2004, 23:07   #11
Intrepid00

Quote:
Originally Posted by at0mic.c0w
The Berlin wall was supposed to keep the ppl on the soviet side IN, this wall is meant to keep the terrorists out.
That wasn't my point, my point is its going to suffer the same fate.
Unread 9 Feb 2004, 23:08   #12
at0mic.c0w
Käptn Karacho

Quote:
That wasn't my point, my point is its going to suffer the same fate.
The terrorist are going to pull it down with peaceful protest ?
Unread 9 Feb 2004, 23:57   #13
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

G.K Zhukov is an unknown quantity at this point

I think your wrong at0mic.c0w.

The main reason is to occupy more land, ie get it under Israeli control, and get it settled with israelis. (yes, that means another round of etnic cleanising of palestinians).

Israel is a rascist aparthaid-state, and its beyond me why the so-called "civilizied democratic world of the west" keeps trading with it, not to mention to fund it.
Israel should be treated like South-Africa was.
<Almeida> well i like to grow fat myself too, and when i have enough ships then i can engage in big battles
<Nantoz> Zhukov for Lord Protector!
<Jakiri> (Windows)XP was fine on release
G.K Zhukov is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Feb 2004, 00:20   #14
Stew
Made of Twigs

Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by G.K Zhukov
Israel should be treated like South-Africa was.
Agreed! And also Zimbabwe should!
Stew is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Feb 2004, 00:34   #15
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

There are neither beginnings nor endings to the Middle East Peace Process. But it was a beginning.
How the Beaujolais is raining
Down on darkened meetings on the Champs Élysées
Phang is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Feb 2004, 00:57   #16
at0mic.c0w
Käptn Karacho

Quote:
I think your wrong at0mic.c0w.

The main reason is to occupy more land, ie get it under Israeli control, and get it settled with israelis. (yes, that means another round of etnic cleanising of palestinians).
In some cases Israelis were cut off their farm land by the wall. i don't see how this fits together.
Unread 10 Feb 2004, 02:11   #17
IncubusGod
WANNASEEMYNEWCHAINSAW

IncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
In some cases Israelis were cut off their farm land by the wall. i don't see how this fits together.
In a tiny minority of cases yes but in the vast majority huge chunks of palestinian land has been appropriated. People have found their family homes on the 'wrong' side of the wall and have to sell to jewish property specualtors for sums far below the market worth of the house or will have to face being seperated from their towns,farms,relatives,people.

It's just isreal being utter ****s yet again.

And what pisses me off the most is that they have disobeyed and contraviened 40 UN resolutions and hundreds(well another 30 or so) more were veto'd by the US.

And they bitched about Iraq not fully complying with 1. They went to war over it.
****ing hipocracy
Unread 10 Feb 2004, 02:28   #18
Vaio
Heh, Leeds !

Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

The Israeli PM's brother is a builder and he needed the work

Vaio

Yes, I know he is dead !
Vaio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Feb 2004, 02:29   #19
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stew
Agreed! And also Zimbabwe should!
I dont agree a 100% with you.

Palestinians have lived on their land for 1500-2000 year before the wave of jewish imagration started in early 1900.
The white farmers in Zimbabwe have lived there for max 150 years. Plus the way they acted during the civil war, and how they still occupy most of the land, tells me that they should have left or given up their claims to the land.
<Almeida> well i like to grow fat myself too, and when i have enough ships then i can engage in big battles
Unread 10 Feb 2004, 02:30   #20
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

Quote:
sure.
and is some cases there were british left out when Great Britain created the six counties too. (or best known as Northern-Ireland)
But in most cases not. Both the "security barrier" in Palestine, and the six counties were carefully made to fit with the needs for their occupants.
Unread 10 Feb 2004, 02:32   #21
Vaio
Heh, Leeds !

Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Plus with them being white they can't be a real oppressed minority can they.......

Vaio

Yes, I know he is dead !
Vaio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Feb 2004, 12:07   #22
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:

Palestinians have lived on their land for 1500-2000 year before the wave of jewish imagration started in early 1900.
The white farmers in Zimbabwe have lived there for max 150 years. Plus the way they acted during the civil war, and how they still occupy most of the land, tells me that they should have left or given up their claims to the land.
Thats not the problem in Zimbabwe.
Mugabe evicted the white farmers in what was a very popular move. Unfortunately for the citizens he then gave the farmland to his cronies who have no idea how to farm.
Therefore poverty increased massive amounts and as there is little to export the country has no money. Mugabe has blamed this on Britain and the rest of the western world.
There is widespread torture and brutality which would be on a par with Iraq, if he had the means to do it.
Not a nice country.
Ste is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Feb 2004, 14:36   #23
Hicks
Raaaaaaaah!

Hicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:

Nice how you can say one form of ethnic collapsing is wrong but justify another because of the way they acted in the civil war and who originally owned the land. Surely the same logic can be applied to the Palestinians for the way they acted when Israel was founded in 1948 and the fact that it was originally Israelite land. Both Israel and Zimbabwe deserve a through slapping from the rest of the world, at least there is some action taken against Zimbabwe the way a blind eye is turned to Israel’s behaviour is a scar on the entire Western World.

Also how on Earth they can claim it is anything other than a cinical attempt at moving borders is beyond me, surely any terrorrist worth his salt will manage to get round or over (I'm assuming they can't guard the whole thing) the wall.
Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Feb 2004, 14:47   #24
HAL-9000
I'm great!

HAL-9000 has much to be proud ofHAL-9000 has much to be proud ofHAL-9000 has much to be proud ofHAL-9000 has much to be proud ofHAL-9000 has much to be proud ofHAL-9000 has much to be proud ofHAL-9000 has much to be proud ofHAL-9000 has much to be proud ofHAL-9000 has much to be proud ofHAL-9000 has much to be proud of

China. Their wall worked pretty well at keeping people out.
Unread 10 Feb 2004, 14:53   #25
Hicks
Raaaaaaaah!

Hicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Not those pesky Mongols or the Manchurians though.
Unread 10 Feb 2004, 15:12   #26
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I live in eager anticipation of the day Sharon forms a crack team of ninjas to hunt down suicide bombers.

Quote:
and is some cases there were british left out when Great Britain created the six counties too. (or best known as Northern-Ireland)
What?
Unread 10 Feb 2004, 15:21   #27
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

To be honest I'd support him if he formed a crack team of ninjas to hunt down small puppies.
Unread 10 Feb 2004, 15:28   #28
Intrepid00

Quote:
Originally Posted by HAL-9000
China. Their wall worked pretty well at keeping people out.
Yes, but they didn't have comerical airliners to get them to other countries back then so that they could get in from the other side.
Unread 10 Feb 2004, 15:29   #29
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toccata & Fugue
You just want a crack team of Ninja's don't you? Enough with the Nijna's already you faygala. Ay ay ay.
Well no actually. I find the population of small puppies to be an overbearing strain on our ability to feed the third world , due to their excessive consumption of various lower quality meat products, and I feel that the execution (preferably by ninjas) of all small puppies everywhere would lead to a better future for us all, and especially darkies.
Unread 10 Feb 2004, 15:29   #30
HAL-9000
I'm great!

HAL-9000 has much to be proud ofHAL-9000 has much to be proud ofHAL-9000 has much to be proud ofHAL-9000 has much to be proud ofHAL-9000 has much to be proud ofHAL-9000 has much to be proud ofHAL-9000 has much to be proud ofHAL-9000 has much to be proud ofHAL-9000 has much to be proud ofHAL-9000 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Yes, but they didn't have comerical airliners to get them to other countries back then so that they could get in from the other side.
Yes...perhaps some form of roof is in order...
Unread 10 Feb 2004, 15:29   #31
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:

I am Arab terrorist carrying bomb in luggage. One to Jerusalem please.
Unread 10 Feb 2004, 15:34   #32
Intrepid00

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
I am Arab terrorist carrying bomb in luggage. One to Jerusalem please.
They don't need to bring the explosives with them. Considering its the middle east, I am willing to bet you can get explosives quite easily when you arrive at your destitnation.
Unread 10 Feb 2004, 15:34   #33
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toccata & Fugue
Dante was saying something about killing puppies the other day, he was telling me about it whilst I helped him carry his large sack of old clothes to the canal.
Thems good eating.
Unread 10 Feb 2004, 16:49   #34
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

Quote:
I live in eager anticipation of the day Sharon forms a crack team of ninjas to hunt down suicide bombers.

What?
Those living in Dublin
Unread 10 Feb 2004, 16:53   #35
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Well no actually. I find the population of small puppies to be an overbearing strain on our ability to feed the third world , due to their excessive consumption of various lower quality meat products, and I feel that the execution (preferably by ninjas) of all small puppies everywhere would lead to a better future for us all, and especially darkies.
Surprisingly for a JBG comment, I actually agree with this.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Feb 2004, 16:54   #36
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hicks
Nice how you can say one form of ethnic collapsing is wrong but justify another because of the way they acted in the civil war and who originally owned the land. Surely the same logic can be applied to the Palestinians for the way they acted when Israel was founded in 1948 and the fact that it was originally Israelite land. Both Israel and Zimbabwe deserve a through slapping from the rest of the world, at least there is some action taken against Zimbabwe the way a blind eye is turned to Israel’s behaviour is a scar on the entire Western World.
Taking a 2000 year vacation, and the coming back to claim things, doesnt mean you have some rights to the land.
Just imagine if everyone was doing that.
Lets just take Norway. We could claim Iceland, Ireland, parts of Sweden, parts of Denmark, parts of Scotland.
Denmark could claim Norway, Sweden, parts of Germany, Normandie>England>USA>1/4 of the world, Southern Italy.
Now I think most of us agree that Norway can claim back Iceland fx, and Jewish claim to Palestine is just as much bullshit.
Unread 10 Feb 2004, 17:07   #37
Hicks
Raaaaaaaah!

A 150 year vacation is ok though I assume. The Jewish claim to Palestine may be dodgy but the Zimbabwean claim for the farms back from white farmers is just as much as is their repression of their own people. I wasn’t saying that Jewish claim on Palestine is valid I was saying is you can’t turn a blind eye to one form of ethnic cleansing while saying another is ok.
Unread 10 Feb 2004, 17:08   #38
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
A 150 year vacation is ok though I assume. The Jewish claim to Palestine may be dodgy but the Zimbabwean claim for the farms back from white farmers is just as much. I wasn’t saying that Jewish claim on Palestine is valid I was saying is you can’t turn a blind eye to one form of ethnic cleansing while saying another is ok as they had it coming to them.
THAT IS NOT THE PROBLEM WITH ZIMBABWE.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ste
Mugabe evicted the white farmers in what was a very popular move. Unfortunately for the citizens he then gave the farmland to his cronies who have no idea how to farm.
Therefore poverty increased massive amounts and as there is little to export the country has no money. Mugabe has blamed this on Britain and the rest of the western world.
There is widespread torture and brutality which would be on a par with Iraq, if he had the means to do it.
Not a nice country.
Unread 10 Feb 2004, 17:10   #39
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
A 150 year vacation is ok though I assume.
Huh? When did the Zimbabweans leave Zimbabwae?
Unread 10 Feb 2004, 17:12   #40
Tactitus
Klaatu barada nikto

Tactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
They don't need to bring the explosives with them. Considering its the middle east, I am willing to bet you can get explosives quite easily when you arrive at your destitnation.
You mean like on a bus or in a restaurant?
The Ottawa Citizen and Southam News wish to apologize for our apology to Mark Steyn, published Oct. 22. In correcting the incorrect statements about Mr. Steyn published Oct. 15, we incorrectly published the incorrect correction. We accept and regret that our original regrets were unacceptable and we apologize to Mr. Steyn for any distress caused by our previous apology.
Tactitus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Feb 2004, 17:21   #41
Hicks
Raaaaaaaah!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ste
Not a nice country.
Oh of course infringing on the property rights of it's citizens is fine so long as it's popular, it ranks up there with the torture, repression of free press, rigging of elections, disappearances, killings, detention without trial that go on there everyday, would they all not be problems if they were popular ? Forcibly removing people from their land because of their ethnicity is ethnic cleansing even if it is popular. I hear locking up those pesky Jews in Nazi Germany was quite popular I hear did make it right ?

Last edited by Hicks; 10 Feb 2004 at 17:26.
Unread 10 Feb 2004, 17:24   #42
Hicks
Raaaaaaaah!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante Hicks
Huh? When did the Zimbabweans leave Zimbabwae?
Isn't that an old Zionist argument but with Jews in place of Zimbabweans and Palestine in place of Zimbabwe ?

The land was owned by the farmers they were forcibly moved off it, as far as I’m concerned that’s their land it’s no different from forcing Palestinians behind the wall to sell their houses and move because there’s no way they can live a normal life where they are now.
Unread 10 Feb 2004, 17:26   #43
Ste
Bored

Quote:
Oh of course infringing on the property rights of it's citizens is fine so long as it's popular, if the torture, repression of free press, rigging of elections, disappearances, killings, detention without trial were all popular would that be fine to. Forcibly removing people from their land because of their ethnicity is ethnic cleansing even if it is popular. I hear locking up those pesky Jews in Nazi Germany was quite popular I hear did make it right ?
deporting people is nothing like torturing and killing your own population.

It's popular within his country as the black people had been enslaved for decades, if not centuries, and were second-class citizens in their own country - they have always lived there.

I didn't say that popular meant right, and i don't believe it was right to kick out the white farmers from zimbabwe, especially the way it was done. BUT it is not the same as the Israel-Palestine situation.

Zimbabwe is more like Iraq than Israel.
Unread 10 Feb 2004, 17:35   #44
BoredOfThis
Still Dreadnought

BoredOfThis is an unknown quantity at this point

Hadrians Wall
BoredOfThis is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Feb 2004, 17:53   #45
Intrepid00

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tactitus
You mean like on a bus or in a restaurant?
You can make explosives out of household items. What would be stoping them from getting fertizler when they get off the plane.
Unread 10 Feb 2004, 18:19   #46
Baron Morte
Blatantly overcooked

Baron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud of

Actually if it is to compare with any shité walls that have been around, id compare with the marginot line in france, where that hitler dude just invadade thru belgium and loled while doing it
Unread 10 Feb 2004, 19:19   #47
JonnyBGood
Banned

Seeing as literally none of the current Zimbabwean population once owned the land that was their forefathers/ancestors/some guy's about 150 year agos there's a very tenous link there. Certainly in comparison to the Palestinians who were moved off their land 50-60 years ago. Basically it comes down to a question of practicality though. What's feasible and what's not.
Unread 10 Feb 2004, 19:28   #48
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Some of the land in Zimbabwe was "given" away much more recently than 150 years ago. Some of the British settlers have only been there since the WW2 era.

Land ownership is all bollocks though, obviously.
Unread 10 Feb 2004, 20:25   #49
Zar
Chief over all Monkeys

Zar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant future

i'm surprised at myself for holding back any comments....

you guys know how i feel anyway
Zar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Feb 2004, 20:42   #50
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zar
i'm surprised at myself for holding back any comments....

you guys know how i feel anyway

"I <3 Zionism"?