User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 5 May 2004, 15:43   #51
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Your secrets - being Sex Gods.

On a more useful advice level ...

Read "lads mags"* as they usually have sections on "Technique".

It's where i picked up most of my (devastatingly effective) know-how.

*The GQ sex edition a couple of years ago was particularly helpful
Unread 5 May 2004, 15:46   #52
KaneED
Motherfracker

KaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond repute

Every woman is different Vermillion, surely in your vast experience you'd know this. I can't say anything about my girlfriend because I might meet JJ and Kate and they'd know loads of things about me which would be weird because we hardly know each other.

Anyway, most people on here have had sex. Just not all in conventional terms.
KaneED is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 May 2004, 15:56   #53
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KaneED
Anyway, most people on here have had sex. Just not all in conventional terms.

"It's not cheating if you have sex with your dog because IT'S YOUR DOG" etc
Unread 5 May 2004, 16:05   #54
Vermillion
Historian

Vermillion is a name known to allVermillion is a name known to allVermillion is a name known to allVermillion is a name known to allVermillion is a name known to allVermillion is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toccata & Fugue
Well I don't know about the other people on the boards sex lives, except for Dace's of course It's possible though that amongst the people on the forums who are having regular sex you are the only person who feels comfortable enough lecturing on the matter.
Possibly... Comes from having very little shame I suppose.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KaneED
Every woman is different Vermillion, surely in your vast experience you'd know this.
Indeed, which (I am just postulating here) is probably why I stated in my original post that "every woman is different".

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyBGood
What pointlessly pompous postulation of perniciously perfidious prevarications.
Perhaps... possibly part and parcel of my personal peculiarities and pathos purveyed by my present piecemeal and paltry (at its peak in the past, profound, pervasive and passionate) presence and predominantly practical postgraduate prattle on these Planetarion public participation parlours.

"Et nunc, reges, intelligite, er udimini, qui judicati terram"

Last edited by Vermillion; 5 May 2004 at 16:16.
Vermillion is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 May 2004, 16:07   #55
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

piecemeal

anyway, i resent the implied superiority (whether it be true or not) in every single post of yours.
Unread 5 May 2004, 16:14   #56
Vermillion
Historian

Vermillion is a name known to allVermillion is a name known to allVermillion is a name known to allVermillion is a name known to allVermillion is a name known to allVermillion is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deepflow
piecemeal

anyway, i resent the implied superiority (whether it be true or not) in every single post of yours.
Any why would you resent that? Besides, I can hardly be universally superior, after all you just corrected my spelling.

I am no expert in all things, I simply know what things I am an expert in.

Unread 5 May 2004, 16:15   #57
Dace
so f*cking zen

Vermillion only acts superior to compensate for the fact he has a really small penis*.

*nod told me so via pm one day.
Unread 5 May 2004, 16:17   #58
Vermillion
Historian

If anyone would know, it would be Nod...

Unread 5 May 2004, 16:19   #59
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

hmm, maybe it wasnt that which i resented (typing that post was actually the first conscious act of my day). Perhaps i have built up a connection with this forum and dont like to see its members being declared virgins/sexually inadequate whatever. but i hope not, as that would suggest a greater degree of caring than i thought i possessed. darnit.

(btw, this post is my 2nd conscious act today, and will probably be deleted or something later)
Unread 5 May 2004, 16:21   #60
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Perhaps... possibly part and parcel of my personal peculiarities and pathos purveyed by my present peacemeal and paltry (at its peak in the past, profound, pervasive and passionate) presence and participation on the Planetarion public participation parlour.
Nah man nobody uses the word neophyte in real life. Or perchance your past protracted pursuit of plenitudinous pussy has palpably peverted your posting in proximity to proceedings pertaining to the previously proposed pursuit.
Unread 5 May 2004, 16:22   #61
Vermillion
Historian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deepflow
hmm, maybe it wasnt that which i resented (typing that post was actually the first conscious act of my day). Perhaps i have built up a connection with this forum and dont like to see its members being declared virgins/sexually inadequate whatever.
Don't get me wrong, I have been part of these forums for longer than I care to recollect without weeping. But you have to admit, the number of sexually inexperienced/ virgins on this board is exceptional, likely due to the average age.

Note, I never said anything about sexually inadequate, though I suspect there are a few of those here too... being a virgin is no badge of shame. (well, until you reach a certain age I suppose...)

Unread 5 May 2004, 16:25   #62
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

How many people on here actually still are virgins? I'm not too sure how that once tautology (lol big word lol) holds up anymore.
Unread 5 May 2004, 16:25   #63
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

ahhh, i lost my virginity on these boards

*wipes a tear from his eye*

actually it was all i could do not to post a thread called "so i lost my virginity today", ahem.

i get the impression that an awful lot of people have 'grown up' with these boards in some way or another, theres probably an awful lot of people who were 16 who are now 20, or something similar.
Unread 5 May 2004, 16:28   #64
JonnyBGood
Banned

I lost mine during the summer after registering on the forums actually.

Now there's a memory that brings back a smile. I imagine I was probably pretty crap though heh
Unread 5 May 2004, 16:32   #65
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vermillion
Don't get me wrong, I have been part of these forums for longer than I care to recollect without weeping. But you have to admit, the number of sexually inexperienced/ virgins on this board is exceptional, likely due to the average age.

Note, I never said anything about sexually inadequate, though I suspect there are a few of those here too... being a virgin is no badge of shame. (well, until you reach a certain age I suppose...)
Actually I have to say that most people seem to have grown up from the pubescent virgins of 3 years ago.
There aren't that many here who are under the age of 18 any more, are there?
Oh just saw Deepflow said the same thing... never mind...

(PS i lost mine 6 years ago when i was 15... :P)

yeh so Plastic Brilliance is now known as FOXYSTOAT - Come on by and check it out!
Ste is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 May 2004, 16:48   #66
Dace
so f*cking zen

You're not a virgin if you've kissed a girl right?!
Unread 5 May 2004, 16:51   #67
KaneED
Motherfracker

KaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond repute

anyway skiddy, pretend you're irish. works a treat
KaneED is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 May 2004, 03:47   #68
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I've had thrush. It was bloody irritating (mentally and physically). Not in the mouth though.

That usually doesn't work as a chatup line, just for a pointer there.
Unread 6 May 2004, 08:28   #69
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Vermillion's bitterness and superiority complex have increased in direct proportion to his expressed dislike of these forums, so I suspect its a manifestation of some deeply rooted self-loathing over the fact that he still posts here or something (or to reverse the casuality arrow, perhaps he only still posts here to get an opportunity to feel better about himself by belittling the sexually inadequate virgins that exist in his head).

Also noone on the internet has ever touched a girl apart from me, and not only that, but I'd be perfectly willing to kill every single one of you if we ever met in real life (u fukkin fags)
Nodrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 May 2004, 08:36   #70
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

As for some sort of thread crossover, one of the psychological problems that loads of people seem to suffer from is doing things that they express a dislike for (as a recreational thing, I'm not talking about work or other obligations). So "Yeah, I goto XYZ club but it's rubbish!" or "I use ABC internet forum but it's appalling!".

If you're spending more than 30 mins a week doing something for fun which you don't actually like you should probably see a psychiatrist.

I use these forums because they're great and I enjoy them loads. You people are all wonderful. <3

(p.s. The % of people who use the internet who are virgins has been declining steadily since 1992)
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 May 2004, 08:38   #71
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nodrog
Also noone on the internet has ever touched a girl apart from me, and not only that, but I'd be perfectly willing to kill every single one of you if we ever met in real life (u fukkin fags)
Did you give me a slow acting poison or something?
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 May 2004, 12:45   #72
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante Hicks
As for some sort of thread crossover, one of the psychological problems that loads of people seem to suffer from is doing things that they express a dislike for (as a recreational thing, I'm not talking about work or other obligations). So "Yeah, I goto XYZ club but it's rubbish!" or "I use ABC internet forum but it's appalling!".
Probably. I think it's more so they can cover their back, so if the person they're talking to expresses a like or a dislike they can talk.

I like these forums. Pity they're associated with planetarion though. Whenever I link someone up to a thread in here that I think is amusing or interesting, they always go "pirate.planetarion? lol u nerd" and don't go to it
Unread 6 May 2004, 12:51   #73
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomkat
Probably. I think it's more so they can cover their back, so if the person they're talking to expresses a like or a dislike they can talk.
People should take pride in what they like and not be spineless fags then.
Unread 6 May 2004, 13:23   #74
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomkat

I like these forums. Pity they're associated with planetarion though. Whenever I link someone up to a thread in here that I think is amusing or interesting, they always go "pirate.planetarion? lol u nerd" and don't go to it
yeah i get that whenever im reading capitalism/objectivism forums in the library and its like 'lol wtf fag"
Unread 6 May 2004, 13:34   #75
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Yeah but you actually should be ashamed of that.
Unread 6 May 2004, 14:14   #76
Nodrog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante Hicks
Yeah but you actually should be ashamed of that.
stfu
Unread 6 May 2004, 16:25   #77
Vermillion
Historian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nodrog
Vermillion's bitterness and superiority complex have increased in direct proportion to his expressed dislike of these forums, so I suspect its a manifestation of some deeply rooted self-loathing over the fact that he still posts here or something (or to reverse the casuality arrow, perhaps he only still posts here to get an opportunity to feel better about himself by belittling the sexually inadequate virgins that exist in his head).

Bitterness, yes.

My superiority complex however is longstanding and massive.

The rest, well I still drop by every now and then to see if anything interesting is being discussed, and of course to revel in the warm affectionate glow of Nodrog's secret feelings for me, hidden behind nasty and inopportune words to cover their the lust of his latent homosexuality.

I love you too man...

Unread 6 May 2004, 16:26   #78
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation Re: Your secrets - being Sex Gods.

Nodrog actually secretly hates gay people, but I imagine he dresses in women's clothing ocassionally, like most people with psychological disorders.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 May 2004, 16:33   #79
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation Re: Your secrets - being Sex Gods.

You are only truely superior if you are eight foot tall, have an IQ of 400, have metal arms, and have a cock made from titanium.

Fortunately, all the above applies to me.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 May 2004, 16:40   #80
Vermillion
Historian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toccata & Fugue
If you have to come on to GD to find people to be superior to, you have already stooped pretty low, the fact that you aren't superior in any way just makes the whole business all the more depressing.
Now that's just mean-spirited.

Careful, keep up with that and I won't love you anymore.

Unread 6 May 2004, 16:56   #81
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marilyn Manson
I imagine he dresses in women's clothing ocassionally, like most people with psychological disorders.
Unread 8 May 2004, 01:45   #82
Dace
so f*cking zen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vermillion
I love you too man...

Only fags love other men you FAG!