User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Discussions

Unread 26 Jul 2005, 09:47   #1
xtothez
ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ

xtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud of
Whats the point in special asteroids...

...when the 1:1 planets don't do anything and hence sit under everyones bash limit, making the special roids impossible to steal?
Unread 26 Jul 2005, 09:48   #2
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Whats the point in special asteroids...

I was wondering that...but it allows the free planets to have some fun.
Unread 26 Jul 2005, 09:48   #3
jerome

jerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so little

http://pirate.planetarion.com/showthread.php?t=186554
http://pirate.planetarion.com/showthread.php?t=186552
jerome is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Jul 2005, 10:13   #4
Ultimate Newbie
Commodore

Ultimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by xtothez
...when the 1:1 planets don't do anything and hence sit under everyones bash limit, making the special roids impossible to steal?
1:1 are still vulnerable to the smaller planets in the universe, who then get attacked by medium players, then by me, and then you 'leet' people cap them off me.

Its more fun if you spread around the love <3
Ultimate Newbie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Jul 2005, 15:05   #5
xontas

xontas is a jewel in the roughxontas is a jewel in the roughxontas is a jewel in the rough

you got it
i am raising my planet slowly
xontas is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Jul 2005, 15:32   #6
noah02
The Original Terran

noah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by xontas
you got it
i am raising my planet slowly
I heard your a multi and run all the accounts in 1.1 :-O :shock:

Written by Kloopy Wed Mar 16 22:06:43 2005

Retired just for a bit....

Proud to have been 1up, SiN, Wolfpack, Bluetuba and the leader of ARK.
noah02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Jul 2005, 18:31   #7
Bashar
Idle Git

Bashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet society

Special roids were never intended to be a major tactical/strategic part of the game, nor were they introduced to help out larger players, they were introduced to provide a bit more fun for the lower ranked planets, and allow them to achieve something as for many, being part of a winning alliance is not a realistic goal for a few rounds. That is why special roids were put into 1:1, so 1:1 being under bigger players bash limit is not a problem.
Unread 26 Jul 2005, 18:44   #8
Assassin
PA Ancient

Assassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant future

Well 1:1 was raised but it keeps getting bashed to hell. For example i dont even have one of the golden roids and ive bin bashed from 320 roids to 30 roids in just 2 days :/

Ever been attacked by a p3nguin? You get left a bit black and white!

p3nguin Founder
Assassin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Jul 2005, 19:38   #9
Dotatrix

Dotatrix has a spectacular aura aboutDotatrix has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Assassin
Well 1:1 was raised but it keeps getting bashed to hell. For example i dont even have one of the golden roids and ive bin bashed from 320 roids to 30 roids in just 2 days :/
Noob gal mates don't defend ?
R 14 [VsN] ---> [xVx]
R 15-17 [xVx]
R 18 [eXilition] Semi-retired half round
Dotatrix is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Jul 2005, 19:41   #10
xontas

xontas is a jewel in the roughxontas is a jewel in the roughxontas is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
welcome to 1:1
:-D
xontas is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Jul 2005, 01:30   #11
A2
#planetarion

A2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud of

Quote:
That's normal 1:1 - give up now