User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 14 Feb 2005, 19:39   #1
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
GD meet

After a conversation in a thread a few weeks ago, I thought I'd see how popular a GD meet would be? (Note I say GD not PA, although the more the merrier I guess)

Seeing as myself, JC, Stew and Megla are all based around Nottingham would that be a decent place to have a meet?

Alternatively Sheffield is quite central, with Manchester, Leeds, Nottingham, York etc all within an easy drive/train ride, and me and Stew both have places here...

I was thinking perhaps 19th/20th March or something? But recommend other dates that you think could be better...

So anyway, Who's up for it? Where/when would you prefer? And any suggestions of what to do?

yeh so Plastic Brilliance is now known as FOXYSTOAT - Come on by and check it out!
Ste is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Feb 2005, 19:40   #2
Stew
Made of Twigs

Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: GD meet

I'm washing my hair.
Stew is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Feb 2005, 19:40   #3
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

NEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriend

maybe.
[20:27:47] <nodrog-aawy> **** i think my housemate just caught me masturbating
[11:25:32] <idimmu> you are a little piggy arent you
[13:17:00] <KaneED> i'm so closet i'm like narnia
Unread 14 Feb 2005, 19:41   #4
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stew
I'm washing my hair.

only one of our personalities will have to make an appearance then!

yeh so Plastic Brilliance is now known as FOXYSTOAT - Come on by and check it out!
Unread 14 Feb 2005, 19:49   #5
Flayer
Wankoverable

Flayer is a glorious beacon of lightFlayer is a glorious beacon of lightFlayer is a glorious beacon of lightFlayer is a glorious beacon of lightFlayer is a glorious beacon of lightFlayer is a glorious beacon of light

I suggest a barbeque, around august or something. With lots of irn-bru based beverages.
Unread 14 Feb 2005, 20:22   #6
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation Re: GD meet

I'd go to a meet, provided skiddy was going too. (No car you see.)
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Feb 2005, 20:26   #7
Stew
Made of Twigs

Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marilyn Manson
I'd go to a meet, provided skiddy was going too. (No car you see.)
'Cos that's the reason.
Stew is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Feb 2005, 20:40   #8
Androme
☆ ♥ 

Androme can only hope to improve

I have a large box full of Pot Noodle if interested.
R3: LegioN (came #32) || R4: BlueTuba
R5: WolfPack Order || R6: Wolfpack
R7: Fury
----------retired-------
R52-R55: Apprime
R56-R57: FaceLess
R58-60: Apprime/Ultores
Androme is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Feb 2005, 20:49   #9
Zharkov
Twang Twang

Zharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud of

Im going to Nottingham uni atm so i could make it round there probably.
Unread 14 Feb 2005, 20:52   #10
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

London is the epicentre of the UK, having a meet anywhere else is pretty silly.
Nodrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Feb 2005, 21:00   #11
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

If it's in Nottingham i would come along to a meet if i am available. Unfortnately Rovers are playing Arsenal at Ewood on the weekend of the 19/20th March and off the top of my head i think i finish for Easter that week too, but i dont really get much of an Easter holiday this time around so thats pretty irrelevant. I should be able to make most other weekends and if i am around my house can be used as a hotel by a couple of people if necessary. If i lived in a better house with better more understanding housemates i would suggest a house party at mine, but thats not possible so forget i mentioned it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zharkov
Im going to Nottingham uni atm so i could make it round there probably.
What do you do and where do you live?
Unread 14 Feb 2005, 21:00   #12
Ste
Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nodrog
depends.
London is:
a) expensive
b) packed with bloody tourists
and c) Further away for anyone who lives in the Midlands or further north
Oh and most of us have been to London before, Nottingham and Sheffield may be unexplored for the majority.

Unread 14 Feb 2005, 21:02   #13
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

d) Full of shandy drinking fairies.
Unread 14 Feb 2005, 21:09   #14
skiddy
wild one

skiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so little

Quote:
No it's not, it's the governmental and economic centre of the UK.

The centre of the UK as far as travelling for people located all over the country is Leeds / M62 Corridor.
skiddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Feb 2005, 21:11   #15
A2
#planetarion

A2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by JC
If i lived in a better house with better more understanding housemates i would suggest a house party at mine, but thats not possible so forget i mentioned it.
erm... oops
Unread 14 Feb 2005, 21:17   #16
JC
lolly roffle

Quote:
Originally Posted by A2
erm... oops
They've never actually complained about all that noise we made till whatever time on both nigths but i think i should lay low for the rest of my time in the house .
Unread 14 Feb 2005, 21:20   #17
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
I can't be arsed to go more than 20 miles to any meet.
Unread 14 Feb 2005, 21:21   #18
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by skiddy
No it's not, it's the governmental and economic centre of the UK.

The centre of the UK as far as travelling for people located all over the country is Leeds / M62 Corridor.
'epicentre'
Unread 14 Feb 2005, 21:23   #19
skiddy
wild one

skiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so little

Quote:
'epicentre'
'what'?
Unread 14 Feb 2005, 21:46   #20
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Structural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriend

Plan it so that I can fly to and from the place (cheaply) in one weekend and I'm game.
Unread 14 Feb 2005, 21:48   #21
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Manchester , Sheffield , Liverpool , all suitable for me

Birmingham , erm , would involve flying with FlyBE at a godforsaken time, so no.
London , no.
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Feb 2005, 21:53   #22
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flayer
I suggest a barbeque, around august or something. With lots of irn-bru based beverages.
I got it RPers rock*!

To be honest, anywhere in the country will be as far as anywhere else (an extra hour or two on the train doesn't phase me really) for me, being in the South West. So I'm not that fussed where it is, as long as I don't have to go further than say, Manchester. I'd prefer somewhere like London, but it's not that big a deal.

19/20 March is ok for me too.

The people saying "Have it near me!" - you'll be the ones having to let people sleep at yours, and be the ones who decide where we're all going etc. Bear that in mind!

*true
Unread 14 Feb 2005, 21:54   #23
Ste
Bored

for international people - East Midlands Airport is very near to Nottingham and has quite a few cheap flights to and from...

Unread 14 Feb 2005, 21:54   #24
skiddy
wild one

Anywhere is good for me, although somewhere central would be appreciated.

So.

London's good.
Unread 14 Feb 2005, 21:56   #25
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I think the location is more important than dates, so whoever wouldn't mind having a few people staying at theirs, or finding out information for B&Bs etc, should volunteer us all going there...

The dates can be sorted after.
Unread 14 Feb 2005, 21:56   #26
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

i DEMAND it's in the North* some place

* i'm using the queer english definition which means any place past the brum so not necessarily Scotland (Glasgow)
Unread 14 Feb 2005, 22:03   #27
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

RR's fiance has a big place where people could crash yes/no?
Unread 14 Feb 2005, 22:08   #28
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

NEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriend

sheffield is good.
York's an ace place with plenty of pubs, but is touristy and not that cheap to stay in.
Unread 14 Feb 2005, 22:08   #29
Nodrog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dace
i DEMAND it's in the North* some place
It's less than 5 hours to London on the train, and not much more expensive than somewhere like Manchester in terms of travel (I'm guessing).

Not that I'd go anyway.
Unread 14 Feb 2005, 22:19   #30
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Cambridge is the only place to be.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Feb 2005, 22:19   #31
Dace
so f*cking zen

Nod you rarely turned up when it was in Glasgow and less than a mile where you were living at the time so ...
Unread 14 Feb 2005, 22:23   #32
Ste
Bored

In Sheffield it depends how many people come, Me and Stew are here but dunno how many people we could offer floor space too.
Housemates: "So who's coming?"
Me: "These guys off the Internet"
Housemates: "And you've never met them before?"
Me: "no"
Housemates: "umm..."

There's room for a couple i guess!

Cheap Hotels seem to start at around £35.
(although two sharing can get £25 each at one)

Unread 14 Feb 2005, 22:27   #33
skiddy
wild one

Sheffield actually sounds pretty decent.
Unread 14 Feb 2005, 22:27   #34
Zharkov
Twang Twang

Zharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by JC
What do you do and where do you live?
First year English, currently in halls (on Jubilee campus :/)
Unread 14 Feb 2005, 22:27   #35
midge5
mmm lambs

midge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better place

Even though I'm not that frequent a poster I may make the effort to go, I have bugger all planned for then.
Unread 14 Feb 2005, 22:28   #36
Dace
so f*cking zen

meat
Unread 14 Feb 2005, 22:31   #37
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

sheffield is pretty cool tbh

plus sheffield women
Unread 14 Feb 2005, 22:58   #38
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I'll bank roll it if you want.

I'm assuming claridges?
Unread 14 Feb 2005, 23:19   #39
JC
lolly roffle

Quote:
First year English, currently in halls (on Jubilee campus :/)
Woah they've screwed you over there. It could be worse though, you could have to catch the bus up to Sutton Bonington every day like me!
Unread 14 Feb 2005, 23:22   #40
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Quote:
Jubilee campus
heheh

Someone has a sense of humour.
Unread 14 Feb 2005, 23:24   #41
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

sheffield/notingham tpye places would be good for me, if skiddy was going () hehehe

19th /20th i'm technically at work, but hopefully as i'm having to work this ****ing weekend () that might cut me some slack for then
Unread 14 Feb 2005, 23:29   #42
skiddy
wild one

Quote:
Originally Posted by roadrunner_0
sheffield/notingham tpye places would be good for me, if skiddy was going () hehehe

19th /20th i'm technically at work, but hopefully as i'm having to work this ****ing weekend () that might cut me some slack for then
Well you're not invited as you never answer your bastard phone!

Although of course, you'd be welcome to hitch a ride - you're not sitting in the front though, Andrew is, so I can pretend to miss the gearstick.
Unread 14 Feb 2005, 23:32   #43
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Quote:
Originally Posted by skiddy
Well you're not invited as you never answer your bastard phone!
I get the impression that if we didn't know his number he would answer it more often.
Unread 14 Feb 2005, 23:34   #44
skiddy
wild one

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marilyn Manson
I get the impression that if we didn't know his number he would answer it more often.
I think this too. I'm going to start turning off own number sending when calling him.

The miserable bastard.

He's just jealous because his fiance is carrying my child. I'm just embarrassed because we couldn't afford the pushchair.
Unread 14 Feb 2005, 23:37   #45
Androme
☆ ♥ 

Androme can only hope to improve

I'll bring multi-flavoured shit if I can make it.
R3: LegioN (came #32) || R4: BlueTuba
R5: WolfPack Order || R6: Wolfpack
R7: Fury
----------retired-------
R52-R55: Apprime
R56-R57: FaceLess
R58-60: Apprime/Ultores
Androme is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Feb 2005, 23:37   #46
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

not funny guys i have just moved in with her, in a villiage with no ****ing signal at all your better off dropping me an e mail at the moment, i generally reply to those, whereas i dont phone people back, as that costs money, and i'm saving for a wedding dammit
Unread 14 Feb 2005, 23:39   #47
skiddy
wild one

Quote:
not funny guys i have just moved in with her, in a villiage with no ****ing signal at all your better off dropping me an e mail at the moment, i generally reply to those, whereas i dont phone people back, as that costs money, and i'm saving for a wedding dammit
Since when has that been our problem?

I told you not to get a house in the middle of nowhere.

I told you to move into a city or suburban environment.

I told you. Didn't I tell you?

Besides, I don't know your email address.
Unread 14 Feb 2005, 23:41   #48
roadrunner_0
cynic

its not ****ing hard to guess is it, [email protected]

and you do ****ing know it, cos your on my messenger list you git! (even if your never online on there anymore, and i do check!)
Unread 14 Feb 2005, 23:42   #49
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Quote:
not funny guys i have just moved in with her, in a villiage with no ****ing signal at all
I suppose you think living in a place with a signal is beneath you now you're marrying an heiress and you're living in a manor lording it over us folk who have to actually work for a living while you have constant sex with your wife-to-be drinking champagne all day and whipping orphans you make me cry.
Unread 14 Feb 2005, 23:44   #50
JC
lolly roffle

Quote:
(even if your never online on there anymore, and i do check!)
He's blocked you.